All Comments on 'It Ain't Paranoia if... Pt. 02 Ch. 08'

by Texican1830

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Homer21stCHomer21stCover 1 year ago

Interesting diversion from the main plot. Looking forward to the final chapter.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Excellent story series, going to hate to see it end. Excellent Author. Greatly appreciate him sharing his stories with us here! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING FLAMING STARS!

JH4FunJH4Funover 1 year ago
Excellent Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Funny how some stories just intrigue readers. Yours are story of that caliber. While knowing they are fiction, it is still interesting like some obscure conspiracy writer Donald R. Prothero and Timothy D. Callahan (UFO, Chemtrails and Aliens), Edward Steers Jr. (Hoax), Jon Ronson (Them), Eric Hoffer (The True Believer), Kurt Anderson (Fantasyland), and my favorite not necessarily conspiracy James Bamford (Puzzle Palace). You put enough in your stories to keep them real and moving just like the greats James Clancey and others.

While I didn’t give ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ for an Outstanding Read, I have given others of yours that rating. This one was not to that level for me. I did rate it an Excellent Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐.

I always enjoy your tales. They intrigue me the way you build the imagery with placement of military experience and national/international intrigue. Of course, I enjoy the obligatory sex thrown in as well (LOL).

Thanks for keeping the “It Ain't Paranoia if,” series rolling forward.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No need to end this highly enjoyable plot: Rob and Kaitlin deserve a third part of the serie.

Keep going with this story, sometimes no different from a good action-spy movie, flauvored with the right dose of hot spices. 5+ stars for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for your effort in writing these stories. I am so envious of your talent. Please keep it up.

drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

Sorry to hear u have been ill.Hope u r doing better now. If this installment is any indication u must b doing great as this was awesome. Pls continue this story line it is so entertaining. Thanks for all ur hard work n time kno it is enjoyed n appreciated.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Sorry to hear of your illness. I have to say I don't like the way Rob and Kaitlyn's relationship sits. It seems all talk with no commitment. No feelings of romance or affection, just lust. She clearly wants to fuck Clay, if she hasn't already, and Rob doesn't seem to really care! The kids are not even an afterthought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I miss Duke...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

v good story, sorry but a little to much marvelous extended sex, is distracting for us w/ ed, or not GIB or blessed w/ tiny pkgs so lets get to where manliness insnt in the crotch. rk

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Waiting for the next phase of Kaitlyn evolution... till now only teasing... after so much character building the story can't finish in just one other chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any news about the publication of the next chapter ? Good story anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"The final chapter is in edits."

If you need a little help in this story, beta-reading, draft scenes, new ideas, look at Contact msgs.

DogmancyprusDogmancyprusover 1 year ago

A good story, a bit too much sex, but well written and needs to be continued. 5* all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

About: "If you're also a fan of 'It Ain't Paranoia...' I hope to edit the next chapter this week".

Hope the next chap won't be the end of the story: it has the potential to evolve in many different ways for many other parts.

About your health problems, some suggestions in the contact page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Waiting for the next phase of Kaitlyn evolution, hoping not the last. Maybe a separated sequel "The Kaitlyn chronicles":

- the training and the missions

- the mexican hidden videos

- the devilish Ashley and the puta bonita secrets

- ...

Hope you'll be well soon and make the right choices.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! Hope you're doing better and better. We all miss your writing.

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 1 year ago

Still off the rails.

Texican1830Texican1830about 1 year agoAuthor

Rimmerdahl, I’m gonna start worrying a lot more about your negative critique of each chapter after you publish your first work on here and I can see how a master does it.

wonder203wonder20310 months ago

This chapter was way too wordy and got very dull.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTexican1830@Texican1830
Yes, I'm old enough to have enjoyed the '60s...and 70s, and everything from then until now. My experiences and points of view are likely quite different, so be open minded when you read my stuff, as I do with yours. Current works: Chapters 1 & 2 of Comeuppance are awaiting a...

SIMILAR Stories