All Comments on 'It Began at the Doctor's Office Ch. 02'

by whatnow221

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a very good story, but...

much too long

massage69guymassage69guyover 10 years ago
I agree, the story was much too long. However, I was disappointed to not find a page 9.

From the start of page 1 through the end of page 8 it just kept getting hotter and hotter. I am desperate to read the rest of the story about all 6 getting together with everyone sucking each other and all 5 sucking each other's cocks & pussies to completion and fucking each woman's asshole and pussy, There is just no limit to the combination of sexual activity that can be portrayed by your writing. You could have shortened the story easily by ending it with mom & son just fucking each other, but you had to thrill me by making it too damn long. Please give me some more to savor.

massage69guy@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This keeps getting better and better!

Loved the first chapter, so happy to see more. Hope this story continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

It was not too long !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not too long!

The length of the story was just right. Just don't make us wait too long for the next part! I want to read about a great New Year 's Eve mothers and sons orgy!

mammoetmammoetover 10 years ago
Not long enough !

great story keeps getting better but don't let us wait to long for Ch.3

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More!

Please let's get them all together! Three hot MILF's and three hot Young Studs!

OHH the possibilities are quite hot!!!!!! A great way to start the New Year!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A small slip up?

Towards end of page 6 (computer page) when they call Ann about joining them for dinner, "Leah and Beth picked up Ann..." (in Beth's car -- as she offered to take Leah out for drinks and dinner). However, on page 8 -- after breakfast and planning their New Years Eve get together -- Ann offers to drive Leah home, but Beth asks "Your car is at the restaurant still, isn't?" Ann responds: "I have another..." It's suppossed to be Beth's car that is still at the restaurant since Beth and Leah picked up Ann. Technically, Ann can drop Beth off to pick up her own car, and then take Leah home.

It may seem picky, but it threw me a bit causing me to have to stop and go back to make sure I had not misread something. Anything that makes a reader stop and go back breaks the flow of the story, which interrupts the enjoyment of any good story.

If you can, you may want to try and fix this for any future readers. (Sorry I only just got through this chapter, but I usually have to break these type of long readings up as it can take me up to three hours to read eight computer pages. I did give it 5 stars though.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You have created a loving monster here and..

we want to know all about it for as long as it takes......

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story but...

Why is the son such a boring character. Most of his dialogue consists of "Yes, mom" and "no mom". More varied dialgoue from the son would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very good plot, but...

the son looks like a cartoon character.And group sex, really?The jealousy will EAT the 3 sons ALIVE.

taboo_lovertaboo_loverover 10 years ago
Ch. 1 was much better

It seems as though ch1 & 2 were written by different authors...I think Ch. 1 is much better. Half a page about his philosophy paper, really?? You got lost in your story you are a good writer but this is a sex site remember...also when you made him eat her pussy for the x time it just stops being sexy...I don't mind longer stories but after the first part this was a big disappointment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what ever

Kid`s vocabulary seems be awful close to nil,, I managed to make it to the blow by blow, blow job and said fuck this trash

And if any cunt ever told me I had to eat her nasty snatch and expect fuck all in return, she find out in a big hurry how valuable her fucking fingers and dildo`s are

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Maybe not!

One Anonynmous commenter said, "You have created a loving monster here and..

we want to know all about it for as long as it takes......"

I beg to differ. As far as I am concerned, thanks, but no thanks. I was very disappointed in this story, and particularly the son. Did the author actually set out to create such a ball-less character? Unbelievable, just like the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Great story! Thanks a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great storie but needs morr chapters to it.

Keep writing , maybe in the future the mother's swap sons them get pregnate by the other sons along with there own ...

BigDog251BigDog251about 10 years ago
MORE

Please give us more

pantylvr103pantylvr103about 10 years ago
amazing

Please continue! This and the initial story are two of my favorites ever.

richbwrichbwalmost 10 years ago
not bad

i cant believe son is such a wimp when around mom and mom treats kid like hes a slave if i was him i would have walked away long time ago moms a bitch and treats son like a piece of meat and now is gonna share him with other moms was a pretty hot story but not well written for my taste keep writing your stories are good reading

barbianbarbianalmost 10 years ago
more

hope you will continue the tale it has been great so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more

This story is far from finished. Really good start, though. Leah needs to get some things done. First, she needs to learn that she is being a real bitch. My ex used to try using sex as a tool to get things and it just drove me away from her. Though the game is fun at first, a carrot on a long stick loses it's appeal soon. She says she is doing it for his own good, but really she is able - this way - to get her jollies without having to put out except when SHE deems his efforts worthy. The story needs to finish Beth's divorce case. Possibly preventing her father from judging her and her son by seducing daddy first. Then let the husband say what he wants. Ann could become the Physician to the local community of incestious couples just as Leah could handle their litigation. But, no matter what, you've left this story unfinished.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
this chapter is actually two different subjects

it is like we have chapter 2, with Leah and Jack. followed by part of a chapter 3 with the 3 ladies. which hinted at a group grope on new years eve.

sadly it appears to be an abandoned project that had potential. too bad it stopped. oh well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Disappointing second installment. Wordy. Way to much talking, way to little sex, especially for people who have been sexless for years. What the mother gets out of setting elaborate and oft violated rules for sex is unclear; I guess the kid's too horny and young to complain. The three way lesbian scene at the end is just tacked on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Pussywhiped

Why do a lot of women try to change men into something they're not?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Its Messed Up

No troubles here with incest. Do it as often as possible. But Leah and Ann are being Control-Freak Bitches. Previous commentores have said it already. Leah gets her pussy eaten regularily, but only hand-jobs on wednesdays and blowjobs on weekends, and a fuck once right before a test after about a month of him doing what she orders. She doesn't have to put out except when she thinks he's good enough to earn it. I got an ex also who thought I had to earn sex. She's an ex now. If us guys have to pay for sex at home AND listen to bitching AND worry about the bills AND the kids, whats the incentive not to just go down the street and buy sex outright without the headgames?This story sux. Beth seems to be the only one here with genuine love for her son and she's the woman who is getting royally screwed. You've written an unhappy story. And if they truly loved their sons, what are they doing fucking each other behind the boys backs and volunteering their sons for 'games' without consulting them? They are adults, after all, and doing well in school. Leah says Jack can't go to bars and party but she's happy to take him away from his responsibilities imposed by herself for an orgy. This is a sad messed up story. Dr.Ann and Leah are shaping their sons to be submissive tools while still claiming that they hope their sons can marry and be happy some day - and not submissive by choice but submissive because mom uses her influence and pussy to mold him into that. Your twisted.

DebbieXDebbieXover 8 years ago
Just a thought....

Where in the world would a LAWYER reveal something like incest about a Doctor, friend or not, to a client. The whole story is a bit weird. It's about sissy sons and control freaks for mothers.

OlebillOlebillalmost 8 years ago
Not good

Was going great but seemed to be more mothers together than mom and son. Couldn't even finish story when second woman showed up knew then it was going to be about them rather than mom and son seems like they were forgotten.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
disappointing

Wow. You've got a lot of people here that have already told you what I'm going to be telling you. Beth is the only one who seems to really love her son as he is. Is willing to divorce her husband, losing nearly everything, and lie to her family for love of him. Leah wants his sex and the feeling that controlling his dick seems to give her. She doesn't even let him alone about rubbing one off. She requires sex, but doesn't provide sex in proportion to what she receives. She emphasizes that she must remain in control, even to reflecting on whether she should kiss her son like a lover after he has eaten her pussy. Ann is obviously not only a Doctor but a budding Mistress. She uses sex to control her son and easily and happily dominated Leah and Jack in her office exam room. Using an exam room that she was fully aware that would put both of them in a questionable frame of mind, susceptible to her direction. Then Leah meets Beth again, and before the two even really talk Leah includes Ann for an Orgy at the Doctor's Mansion with the retractable roof over the pool and the huge hot tub. I think, after the first installment, that this story has become less about these women and their relationships with their sons and more about women who have come up with ways to control their son's pee-pee's. The boys are going along because they love their mothers, in addition to the sex, and never dream that their Mommies would take pleasure in telling their friends about how cowed and castrated they've made their boys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Let Down

You've obviously taken a boy who loves his mother, though is a little on the lazy side, and had his mother taken to a doctor who showed her how to fuck her son. Then Ann and Leah began to emasculate their sons. Not quite castrate, but close. I kept hoping that the story would come to the point where Leah realized how much her son really loves her and not just her pussy, and how much she loves him and not just as her son. That she would let go of her control issues and just allow her son to love her. Of course, Ann has acted like a closeted Mistress from the start. But instead of allowing the story to progress with the love and attachment the sons and mothers enjoyed, you then had to include another woman and son. Then those three start a relationship totally apart from the boys. Are they really going to engage in group sex on New Year's or just begin satisfying each other's sexual needs and shut the boys out after all the love they've given. If you had to have all three women, you should have started with Beth, the housewife. Then introduce the Lawyer for the divorce and later, maybe to satisfy the judge that the boy has suffered no trauma introduce the Doctor to give a physical assessment and as she also is a liscensed therapist she can make recommendations to the court. In reference to the divorce proceedings of course. The soon to be ex-husband is said to be verbally abusive and an absent father, so a doctor making comments on the effects this has had on the son and Beth would be relevant. Leah, the Lawyer, can spin-control the information. Get a non-disclosure agreement using the doctor's reports and conclude the divorce amicably for everyone. But the sons definitely need to be in the loop and not have their importance to the story threatened. But you should have had the whole story move toward the point of the sons becoming closer to their Mothers instead of taking a backseat in the story. And the story just become about Horney moms and control issues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Typical failure!

Why, fucking why do authors think that an orgy is the best place to go? beth declares she is in love with her son, but oh, let's share him? wth??? And Leah... No sex for 2 years, devoted to husband. Loves her son but is now not only bisexual(yes i realize you can discover that later in life) but willing to have a gang bang with other mothers and sons??? That's an hour of my life reading this I'll never get back. Thanks for wasting my time. Literotica needs to come up with a way of clearly denoting multiple categories. It would save much time from wading through stories i want no part of.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
very disappointing

It started well and I'll tell ya I'm not inclined to read more to feministic a real boner killer I would have been inclined if she did not blow off her son for a les orgy

billddrummerbillddrummerover 6 years ago
Not what I expected

After chapter 1 I was expecting the same rhythms and story arc. But it seemed like the story collapsed under its own weight. I wasn't able to get to the lesbian orgy--I got bored.

Rapier875Rapier875over 6 years ago
So what happened to part 3 then ?

Why did you not finish the story ?

Leaving it two thirds of the way through is just so damn disapointing.

I'm just sorry l gave an unfinished story 4 stars

Whatever..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Had to Laugh.

DAMN wish I could give more stars. Loved the story. I had to laugh when Leah came under the blankets. That was great. So when will we hear what happens on NEW YEARS EVE????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not nearly as good as the first chapter.

The femdom crap was a real turn off. Too many others involved also. Incest stories are best when they are intimate, not mass orgies. And the hint of son swapping at the end means I definately wont be reading a third chapter, if there is one.

playtime999playtime999about 5 years ago
great

Fabulous start and continuing build up of excitement. the lesbian part is more conventional but the threesome is good and the promise of 3 sons there too and what they might do to the 3 mons, oops, moms, and each other--can't wait to find out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
2 stars

Lesbo crap! Blow jobs Meh. Poor Jack was getting screwed and I'm not talking about the fun sticky kind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I'm in!

I want in on that party! I enjoyed the story line very much and the three women sound exquisite, especially Leah. I admit I am very partial to redheads. More! Sequel! Encore!

Brandon11Brandon11about 4 years ago
Leah

Her son needs to grow a pair of balls and stop being a pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

part 1 good, part 2 started off so bad, picked up a little but got boring and lame again.

cybercrittercybercritteralmost 3 years ago

Thank you for your talented writing. I must say that I am somewhat disappointed that this story is more about control and manipulation. I was hoping for more of a lovers tale. I look forward to reading more of your offerings. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ok I’m seriously awaiting another part

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Okay, to start off...only **4** stars...

Chapter 2 was way too slow, it dragged throughout much of it...

Leah, while wanting to 'motivate' her son, is WWWAAAYYYYYY TOO OVERBEARING, as you write her character...

AND...AND...'Chris' (Leah's son?)...you make him out to be such a "pussy", if you will pardon the expression...HE should know he is 'being played' by his mother to gain his compliance...I DO NOT CARE HOW GOOD HER PUSSY IS, HE HAS TO STAND UP TO HER...OH, I FORGOT, SHE DID NOT FUCK HIM, SHE MADE HIM EAT HER PUSSY!!

I like to eat my wife, in fact, I love it, and so does she; BUT, I do it because we BOTH enjy it, not because of some messed up idea of control!

"IF" you were to write another chapter, it REALLY NEEDS to be cleaned up as far as character development!

Still, overall, I did like the premise...this is why I am here, to read these stories!

FseriesFseriesabout 2 years ago

Nope. Straying already and losing interest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love'd this stories I wish had a couple more pages to it.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this series. Hopefullly the author will continue thiis series. I would like to read about the Christmas/New YearsEve party. As an avid reader of mother/son incestuous love stories, I have never figured out why the mother is always so worried about lpsing her son's respect. She is his mother, his protector, and hopefully his frend, in a limited way. She has built up her respect over the years. For her son to see and accept the fact that his mother is also a woman with the same emotions, needs and wants that he has only makes her human. 5 star series,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was a great story but you should re-proofread and correct all the typos, there are a lot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwhatnow221@whatnow221
Interested in father-daughter and mother-son. Have written a few stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES