All Comments on 'It Began with Aunt Cass Ch. 02'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 9 years ago
It reminded me of the sort of program you'd see on British Television in the 1970's, and I'll tell you why:

With low budgets, Brit TV had to rely on gimmicks and attempts at creative editing. Lot's of things which would have been too expensive to actually "film" were instead simply described in dialog, or left to the viewer's imagination. (For example, instead of watching a spaceship hover over London, then blow up Big Ben, you'd see some people staring out a window, and one of them would say, "Oh my. Look over there. That looks like a spaceship, hovering over London. Oh dear, it's just blown up Big Ben. Golly!") Also, because going to the effort to develop or explain plots and character bio's took time (which took money), the producers left a lot of it up the the viewer's "imagination". Rapid dialog, details left unexplained, etc., were all gimmicks regularly used.

"You mean?"

"Exactly."

"But then he--"

"Precisely."

"Which means we must--"

"Off we go, then!"

This story seems to have undergone some "creative editing" of it's own. The rapid forwarding of years only needed a camera shot of a calendar hanging on a wall while the months were ripped off... Aunt Cass suddenly dying in a "automobile accident"... The never-before-intruced-or-mentioned bit of historical evidence... Ah yes, just like watching low-budget Brit TV from fifty or so years ago, before we were capable of recognizing how poorly done it was. Good times. Good times.

redlion75redlion75about 9 years ago

so her son is the result of rape by her own father?having cass die fucks up the possiblities and the shrew of a wife?get bored did we?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
cass

She owed Cass big time but could only belittle her after she saved her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks for the good read

This was one of the more enjoyable stories I've read in your series of stories. Thanks for writing this one.

Warren

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cass

So, Cass takes her and her son into her home, completely disrupting her life, gets her a job, a good one, and then it turns out she saved her sister all those years ago from their rapist father, by using herself to distract him; and the bitch Marcy never even had a single good thing to say about her, even after her untimely death? She even tried, and succeeded to an extent, to turn her own son into a mentally fucked up version of herself. Fuck that! The wrong sister died!

oksideshow859419oksideshow859419about 1 month ago

Didn't enjoy the 2nd part outcome after the aunts moving out

🙊🙉🙈💨😡🤬

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
3104 Followers
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES