It Began with Aunt Cass Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,117 Followers

Had Robbie not had his tongue deep into his mother's treasure hole, he would have answered with a resounding NO!

After a minute or two of perverse tongue fucking, Robbie returned his tongue to her clit. Within moments, the orgasm, in spite of her two previous, gripped her hard. When it faded away her body was trembling, but she managed to guide her son's cock into her as he quickly mounted her. There was no extra lubrication needed as he began to fuck her hard with renewed determination.

After long minutes of chest to chest intercourse, Robbie straight-armed himself over her and slowed his rhythm. Both were breathing hard. He studied their coupling, his cock withdrawing, leaving only the head still in her, only to disappear into her repeatedly. Marcy soon joined him.

"It it everything you hoped it would be...having your dick me?" She asked.

"Yes." He answered, with an elated lustful tone.

Actually, had Robbie been honest and voiced extended feelings, the first time he had backed his mother into a corner gave him a much stronger feeling of forbidden lust and desire. His time with Cass had taken the edge off incestuous lust.

Marcy on the other hand had found laying with her son to be quite exciting, though tempered with her rationalization that she was doing it out of motherly love.

"Are you going to come for me?" She asked seductively.

He dropped his body down, kissing her square on the mouth lustfully and with desirous passion. Cradling her once again, he resumed his determined fast paced rhythm, pressing his mouth to hers.

Surprised, Marcy instantly shied from the lips firmly pressed on hers, but recovered in the same instant. Her concern was not for the pussy juice that was certainly present on and in her son's mouth, though the shocked thought was there, but more so because she and her son had never kissed on the lips. With concern that he may have detected her shocked reaction, she covered her shyness by thrusting her tongue between his lips and into his mouth. When he responded in kind, she sucked his tongue lustfully. Lust quickly gripped her too.

Their tongues fenced as faces and lips seemed to joust for dominance. Still, Robbie, his cock firm as ever, felt no feeling, or desire, to ejaculate. Mean while, the lustful French kissing had Marcy climbing the ladder once more. She held her knees back. Their kiss finally broke, his right cheek against her right cheek, as both puffed out labored breaths. They fucked on.

"Come in me Robbie!" She pleaded. "Come in my pussy! Your mother's pussy."

They fucked on!

Marcy's mind reeled as her fourth orgasm flowed through her causing her to huff and puff while groaning loudly into her son's ear. Exhausted, her body became passive, but she continued to coax her son to come with provocative pleas.

On he fucked, until, he felt faint and disheartened. His body slowly stilled again. His cock as rigid as ever.

Marcy hugged her son tightly not knowing what to say or how to proceed.

"I'm sorry mom!" He finally sighed. "Usually, I can come on command."

"I know you can! There are some intense feeling going on here." She consoled. "Why don't we take a break. I'll make us something to eat and after we rest a bit we can screw some more."

As they left the bed, Marcy eyed the clock. They had been at it for two and a

half hours.

Marcy retrieved a light housecoat from the closet. "You're still rock hard, Robbie, like a rocket ready to lunch!" She said, with an astonished tone, as she put the housecoat on. She left it open.

"I guess this is how it feels when you take an ED pill and it won't go down for 4 hours." He said dryly, as he put on his briefs.

As they sat eating, Robbie questioned. "Am I right? You came 4 times?" He studied her partially exposed breasts. "Do you think fucking is like swimming? Do you have to wait an hour after eating?" He quizzed, with a smile.

"Such a word to use in front of your mother!" She rebuked sounding serious. A long minute passed. "I'm mufti-orgasmic. Always have been. Do you find that erotic."

"Beyond words." He replied. Screwing seems to fit you well. More than I figured. You had me thinking you just gave in to your motherly instincts to keep your degenerate son from a life of sexual neglect from a frigid wife, but I'm not so sure now. Maybe you figured with your son you could be true to you nature with out being under someones thumb. I'll confessed, I was a slave to my cock long before aunt Cass got a hold of me."

"I have my rubber cock and a middle finger to help with my nature. And you're correct, it's men I detest not a cock. I enjoy screwing you a lot more than I expected. And I was wrong saying you're like every man. You're my son. A special case. Right again! Screwing you is enjoyable enough that I hope, due to you difficulty in getting off, that you're not going to have second thoughts. I can only blame myself if you do. You are listening, aren't you? I don't wish to go back! The way your cock is built brings me to orgasm quite easily. And you'll come even if I have to suck you off. You can teach me. That is how much I'm willing to invest for our mutual satisfaction. I am frightened that you've discovered, as I warned, that screwing you aunt is not the same as screwing your mom."

"Well, you're saying that today with no bitterness in your tone. And again, for the record, I did not screw Cass. But I doubt if you ever going to believe me."

"No." She assured him.

"I'm not having any second thoughts about us. I can assure you of that."

Marcy saw that her son had finished eating. She stood and began to move the dishes to the sink. She moved to the trashcan at the back of the kitchen to scrape the dishes clean. As she turned, she was a bit shocked to see her son so close behind her.

Robbie relieved her of the dishes and set them on the counter. He moved in close causing her to back against the wall. A bit of dƩjƠ vu. He opened her housecoat, and said. "We will just have to take a chance on that hour thing."

She was aware of him pushing his briefs down, taking his cock in hand. She widened her stance and pushed up on the balls of her feet as he poked at her hole... entering her. She wrapped her arms around his neck, lifting her right leg, wrapping it around his hip, as he clutched at her buttocks.

Marcy contently let her son screw her slowly, but determinedly, against the wall.

"Can I always expect you to be so spontaneous?" She queried, thrusting her ass lightly with each penetrating thrust.

"Whenever we talk about sex and screwing you will find me quite spontaneous. I hope you will not look upon it is being physically taken."

"I may not mind being taken as long as you remember who is boss."

"Yes ma'am!"

Soon, mother and son were soon silent and fucking lustfully, her ass tapping the wall rhythmically. Long minutes passed. Their breathing became labored. Marcy was nearing orgasm again.

More minutes slipped by.

"AAGgggggg FUCK!! I'm coming!" She moaned completion. "Damn, that cock of yours is good. She detested the word but it had its place.

Feeling her body relax, he pulled out of her. "Let's go to the bed. Quick, like a bunny." He encouraged slapping her ass lightly to hurry her along. He lost his briefs somewhere en-route.

"Get on your belly! Come on, come on! Hurry." He encouraged her by cupping her buttocks and pushing her lightly towards the foot of the bed.

Marcy kneed herself quickly onto the bed and flopped heavily onto her chest, feeling Robbie's body close behind her, nearly touching. She felt his hand on each of her thighs widening her stance, then he was on top of her trying to stick his cock into her. Anxious to assist, she lifted her ass a bit and reached between her legs to guide his cock into her hole. He shoved into her aggressively and began a quick paced, determined rhythm. Close to her left ear, his hot breath did not sound labored but lustful.

He laid heavily on her body but she found the weight quite pleasant. Just a bit more than half his cock stroked inside of her, just past where it began to thicken, except when he shoved upward and deep. It was an entirely new feeling and quite intense for Marcy, the cause, his shaft raking the bottom of her ass crack in close proximity to her Rosebud. She could not control her moaning, not that she cared to.

Robbie loved the female ass. His memory reeled the visions of his cock scrubbing, poking, fucking Cass's oiled up and golden tanned ass. His mind centered on poking her ass hole... her sensuous Rosebud. This time, a fantasy, he pushed the head of his cock into Cass's forbidden hole. She moaned her approval as he shoved his length deep into her ass, fucking her ass hard. Then, his mind focused on his mother's ass.

"OOhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Agggggggg! Ahhhhhhh!" Robbie moaned loudly as his cock jerked repeatedly, sending his semen into his mother's belly.

"Ahh yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Marcy exclaimed happily.

Their union had been consummated. And just over six minutes.

Robbie lay atop her for a long minute. He pulled from her, folding back on his knees, kissing her buttocks with passionate kisses, gnawing at her ass occasionally, causing her to wiggle and giggle.

"I know that felt good!" Marcie commented.

Robbie straightened his back sitting on his haunches, his arms hanging straight down, his fingers stroking his mother's caves.

Marcy lifted herself on her elbows and glanced back over her left shoulder. She saw her son's manhood deflated and looking about 4inches long with half of it drooping forward.

"Well, I guess we don't have to rush you to the ER!" She teased.

He sat straddle her legs a short minute.

"I guess I had better go rinse the sex off and get my ass in gear. Betty is probably wondering where the hell I've got to.

Marcy followed her son to the bathroom. "She hasn't called here yet, so tell her I convinced you to take me over to Hampton to see Mary. Just make sure you stick to the story when you get home. Don't forget."

After Robbie had dressed, Marcy followed him to the door and kissed him on the lips on her own accord. It was a bit more than just a peck.

She took her own bath and began her daily cleaning, including washing the bedding.

An hour or two later, she made a pot of coffee. Going into the bedroom closet, she reached to the far right corner and retrieved a video hidden there. A cup of coffee on the coffee table, she put the video into the machine and sat down.

The video started and immediately showed a girl of 23 years stroking the cock of an older man of 67 years. She was a girl with a exquisite body, tanned with ultra smooth skin, her pussy hairless The couple maneuvered and the man was quick to put his head between her legs bringing the girl to orgasm a few short minutes later. He excitedly mounted her as she guided his cock into her and began a most determined fuck. Both of them. Had there been audio, though the girl's face was hidden from sight, she would have been heard moaning. The man's hands explored the young girl's body, stroking her ass and thighs, paying extensive attention to her large breasts, hungrily sucking a nipple.

Marcy watched but felt no excitement. Soon the young girl was on her side, her left leg lifted high. The man's cock could clearly be seen stroking in and out of her as he spooned behind her, gripping her left breast tightly. His cock was long, thick and firm. Her body shook from the frenzied stabbing.

The video was 22 minutes long and culminated in his cock being withdrawn, cum shooting onto her waxed smooth pussy.

Marcy closed her eyes. She remembered gripping that same cock in her darkened bedroom. She had been midway through her 18th year. Naive and frightened she had listened to his rambling rationalizations of why he had come to her room, of why he was touching her between her legs.

She knew she could not go to her bed ridden mother. She would have supported her much older, by 20 years, husband.

"Your mother said it would be all right as long as we don't fuck." She remembered him saying to her. "It is so hard and just needs a little attention. Put your hand down there. Do it, damn you! You may find this exciting. Who's to know if we do fuck. But only if you want to."

After a lengthy hands-job, after having her panties removed, after him maneuvering to straddle her legs, she lay passively and showed, or had, no response to his rubbing and poking the head of his cock over her private area. He quickly moan, exhaling his hot alcohol smelling breath into her face. That's when the tears came.

Frightened, almost out of her mind, she called her sister the next day. During the story her sister cussed a blue streak, finally telling her that she had nothing to fear that she would take care of his ass.

True to her sister's word, her father avoided her like the plague, never coming into her bedroom again. She moved out of their home as soon as she could. Her mother died shortly thereafter. She never knew why her father had an attitude adjustment until her sister had given her the video in her late 20s after their father's death.

"Cassie, why would let him do that to you?" She had asked after viewing the video.

"The most important reason was to keep him away from you." Cass had answered. "Plus, he bragged so much about his manhood and how he was still able to keep it up. I just wanted to see if he was telling the truth."

"You only did it this one time, right?"

"Yeah...of course!" She had answered looking incredulously.

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,117 Followers
12