It Has to be Fate Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa buried her face I her hand and wept. After a few minutes she looked up at him through tear filled eyes. She sniffed and woefully nodded, "You are probably right. I don't know why, but I think you are right."

Mica got up and paced the room. He walked back and forth. Then he stopped. He looked at her, "Girl, I can think of only one place we can get the answers we need. That is through the Office of Naval Intelligence in Washington. I need to talk to my Dad. We have a good friend of the family who runs the outfit. I'm going to call Dad and see if he can set up an appointment for us to see him. I am going to have to tell my father the whole story. I want you to be on the extension phone so you can add to the story or correct me if I get something wrong. Is that OK with you?"

"Hell yes, my whole life is in jeopardy. I need the answers too!"

"Let me see if they are still awake, they should be. He picked up the phone and dialed a number. He listened for a moment then said, "Hi Dad, How are you and Mom?" He listened again and looked at Melissa. He covered the mouthpiece and said, "Go get on the bedroom phone." Melissa hurried off. He heard her pick up. He said Dad, Melissa and I have a serious problem that is about to ruin our marriage. I have an idea about where we can get help. We want you to listen to what happened and see if you can help us, I guess you know how much this means to us. Melissa is on the extension to make sure I get the story straight."

"I can't believe the two of you are having a problem. I will be happy to help if I can, I truly believe the two of you belong together."

Mica told the admiral the whole situation as factually as he could. Melissa did not correct him at all. When he was finished she told the Admiral her version of the story from her point of view. Mica's father said, "Damn it, I know the two of you love each other. I do have an idea. Let me make a phone call or two. Stay awake until I get back with you. It should not be long. Goodbye for now, We love both of you."

Melissa came back in the kitchen. Mica said I think I will fix us a couple of grilled cheese sandwiches. OK?"

"Yes, that will be fine, I think I will take a quick shower and change clothes." When she returned she wore a nightie and a Terrycloth robe.

They had just finished when the phone rang. It was Mica's father. Melissa hurried to the other phone. Admiral McDermott said, "I have some people in Washington who think they have answers for you. They are very interested in your experience with the man from Ceylon. If your plane is available, you will be met by a government car at the Manassas, Virginia General Aviation Airport or at NAS Anacostia at eleven AM. You will be taken to meet with several government organizations who are interested in hearing your story. They are extremely interested in obtaining a sample of the attractant he used. Can you do that?"

Mica answered, "Melissa are you willing to do this?"

"YES!"

"OK Dad, we will meet them at Anacostia. I have been there before. Can you get us a clearance to use the facilities there. We will not require any service except a place to tie down the plane."

"That is agreeable and more convenient for most of them. I think it is advisable that we not speak of this matter again on non-secure phones."

"We understand. We assume you will be kept informed by the other parties.'

"Correct son, I hope to God you and Melisa kiss and make up soon. None of what happened fits the girl Mom and I know. She has never given the slightest indication that she would want to stray that we know of."

"Dad, I totally agree, but the fact is that it almost did happen."

Melissa half sobbed as she said, "It may have been my body, but Melissa was not there. That is all I know." She whispered, "Goodbye Dad."

Mica looked at her, "You have eight chances left." She stared at him, then slowly turned and walked off.

They taxied up to the transient parking area and were assured the plane would be secured. A car took them to a large building in Washington where it entered an underground parking garage. They were escorted to an elevator and got off on a unmarked floor. They were both in uniform as instructed. Their guide took them to an anteroom where they waited for a few minutes. A door opened and an Army Brigadier General greeted them by name and rank. The were seated at a small table facing a much larger table at which were seated ten men, some were in uniform, the others in civilian clothes. An older civilian smiled and thanked them for coming. He said, "We are not trying to be absolutely secretive about this meeting, however the gentlemen on this panel will not reveal their names. We do not believe you know any of us. Is that correct?"

Mica looked at Melissa , she shook her head. He said, "You are correct sir."

He continued, "If you are ever questioned about this meeting you cannot reveal what you do not know. It is very unlikely that it would ever happen, but it is easier this way. Now Captain would you please repeat your account of the incidents that took place near Marathon in the Florida Keys." Mica repeated the story of the past several days. Melissa was very embarrassed by his description of her actions. She blushed a deep red during that part of the account.

When Mica was through the same man asked, "Lieutenant McDermott, we realize this is difficult for you, but it would be very helpful if you could describe your feelings and reactions to the presence of the man from Ceylon."

"Sir, Gentlemen, my recollections of the first time I was with that person are extremely vague and I am unable to recall my reactions at the second meeting at all. I only know what I have been told by people I trust completely."

The moderator smiled, "Young lady you have nothing to be ashamed of. You responded the same as was 85 percent of the women tested responded to that material. Aproximately a quart of that material was stolen from U.S. Government laboratories about ten months ago. There have been reports of its use by this character from Ceylon. Let me explain what the normal reactions are to this concoction. If it is worn as a cologne it causes a very strong attraction to the wearer by any female that smells it. There is no reported reaction by males. Speaking frankly, the subject becomes highly sexually stimulated in every way almost to the point of orgasm.

"If the "love potion" is sprayed directly in the face of a female the reaction is much stronger to the point of total lack of inhibitions. The subjects we tested this product on by direct contact with it had no recall of what transpired. The best we can determine is that their whole subconscious mind is focused on copulation. Other cognitive reactions cease to exist.

"In both cases the effects lessen over time. It is effective for several hours when worn where it receives body heat."

"We understand that you have a sample of this in your possession, is that correct?"

"Yes Sir! I have a small vial in my possession now and a mostly full, quart sized container of it hidden in North Carolina.

The moderator smiled at Mica, "As much as I know any red blooded man would want to have this stuff, I have to ask for it back. We would also like to know how you acquired it from this man."

Melissa's head jerked up and turned to Mica when she felt his hand gently take her hand in his. Her smile at him was pure love.

"Sir, I had a servant follow him when he left our residence in the Keys after his first visit. After the second incident I took him to the motel where he was staying. I searched his rooms and his person and found those items."

"We are informed that this man is in fair condition in the hospital in Key West. You injured him in your fight. However, several of his injuries are not consistent with those inflicted during a fight. Completely off the record, and this whole meeting never happened, we are curious about the other wounds. Can you enlighten us?"

"Sir, I believe in the old saying that 'one good turn deserves another' and the other saying that says 'one hand washes the other.' I have a problem you could help me with in exchange for the quart of 'Love juice' and this sample I was going to try on my wife."

Melissa giggled, "You have never needed it."

Mica smiled, "That's why I am willing to give it up."

The chairman said, "Son, what is your problem you want solved?"

"I inherited a number of gold ingots and a chest full of jewelry from my great grandfather. It was given to me in a chest. I believe he had it for over forty years. I would like to exchange the gold for cash legally. I will pay the taxes on everything."

"How much gold are we talking about here?"

Mica replied, "Roughly 1240 pounds of gold, several million dollars worth."

The moderator looked up and down the table, "Anyone have a problem with that?"

Every one shook their heads. He gestured to a younger man at the end of the table who got up and left the room.

He turned back to Mica, "Consider that done! Now, what the hell did you do to that man who tried to steal your wife and your money?"

"I will deny this of course, I think what happened to that guy was that someone gave him some pain killers and a good dose of sleeping pills. Then they wrapped several rubber bands very tightly around his penis about an inch above the base. This same unknown person waited four hours before calling his location to Immigration and Naturalization. "

The older man smiled, "Have you heard that they had to amputate all but that one inch of his cock?"

Mica looked back at him and said in a flat voice, "Oh what a shame. Drunks shouldn't play with rubber bands."

The moderator said, "It would have been kinder to but a band around his testicles too."

"Sir, self inflicted wounds are never logical."

The man who left the room returned and stood at the end of the table. The moderator said, "Go ahead, what have you come up with?"

"Sir, an unmarked truck with four men will appear at Mr. and Mrs. McDermott's residence in Havelock, North Carolina, tomorrow afternoon. A call will confirm the exact time of arrival. The gold will be weighed and after a phone call, a wire deposit will be made to the bank of your choice in the appropriate amount. The draft will be for services rendered to the United States and will be nontaxable income."

The older man added, "A letter of confirmation of the tax status of those funds will be sent to you by the IRS within a week. Will that be satisfactory?"

Mica smiled, "Yes, that is more than I expected."

The moderator grinned, " According to our best information, that will double your net worth, Captain."

Mica smiled and nodded.

The younger man smiled, "I forgot to mention that the men will also take custody of about a quart unidentified liquid. Is it still in a resealable glass laboratory flask?"

Mica nodded, "Yes it is. There is a vacuum pump with the flask. I did not open it. The flask is marked 'Property of the United States, Edgar H. Martinson Laboratories, University of California, Los Angeles, California.'"

The moderator said, "Excellent, Captain, the material deteriorates rapidly in contact with air. Now if you have the small spray bottle we can conclude our business."

Mica released Melissa's hand and opened the top button on his uniform. He reached in to the inside jacket pocket and withdrew a small bottle similar to a perfume dispenser. "Here, Sir." He smiled, "Use it carefully!"

The older man blushed and handed the vial to the younger man. "It is very tempting to think about how that could be used. I am afraid the cost would be heavy as was demonstrated by the last owner. You two have a safe flight home, say 'Hi' to your Dad, tell him 'Cat' sends his best."

The end, part 5.