It's Just the Two of Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus laughed again, and so did his lackeys. "Oh my, did those silly guards started talking about me again? Those lowly rats while I stand high and mighty above them?" He said after their laughing was done.

He then stood up and slowly walked up to Glasha, her expertly crafted sword in his right hand.

"You know miss Glasha... I find you mysterious, weird and beautiful at the same time." He started as his eyes once again roamed over her well-equipped body. "I wonder if I would ever see that 'Grim Reaper' side of you? The part that's not so nice about you, that's what your nickname is, right?" He rambled on.

Glasha started to get impatient. "Look, are we done here old man? Me and my son got better things to do." She said loudly.

Marcus sniffled again as he walked past the pair before stopping next to his personal guard Ludo.

"Ah your son... The strong, scary Orc male... Or is he?" He said as he passed the ebony sword over to Ludo.

"I will tell you this one more time old man... Leave my son alone!" Shouted Glasha, now getting angrier with the second.

Marcus slowly walked back to the chair before standing behind it and resting his arms on top of it.

"Or... What?" He asked.

As the words came out of his mouth Ludo grabbed Xruul from behind, dragging him a few steps back before placing the razor sharp ebony sword onto his neck. He did it so quickly and fast that Glasha didn't have any time to react to prevent it from happening.

She let out a roar of anger as she turned incredibly fast herself while grabbing her dagger at the same time. But she then felt a shock of helplessness running through her body as she came eye-to-eye with her son's fear filled eyes and the fact that her own forged ebony blade was already drawing blood from Xruul's neck.

"STOP YOU ORC BITCH!" Shouted Marcus loudly. "Or you will see your son's blood spill before your eyes..." He added calmly.

Angry and confused Glasha turned around once more to face Marcus. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS YOU OLD CUNT? LET GO OF MY SON!" She shouted to him in return.

"Away with the dagger, throw it towards Javier." Was the only thing Marcus said to Glasha.

Seeing no way out she did what he told her and threw the dagger towards Javier who was standing behind Marcus.

"Now off with those clothes, I want to see you... All of you..." Said Marcus calmly, again that familiar shit-eating grin on his face.

"W-What?" Asked Glasha, not fully understanding the request.

Marcus lashed out again. "DO YOU WANT TO SEE YOUR SON'S BLOOD THAT BAD? I SAID OFF WITH THE CLOTHES YOU ORC BITCH!"

His shouting was followed by a painful grunt by Xruul as Ludo held him tighter.

"STOP! P-please... don't..." Begged Glasha.

She then sighed and started to remove her already rather skimpy leather clothing with slightly shaking hands.

Marcus licked his lips as he saw more thick and curvy Orcish flesh getting exposed.

Huge perky breasts with dark purple areolas and nipples, killer thighs and a well-groomed pussy along with the rest of Glasha's stunning body was revealed to everyone in the room, including to Xruul who could only see his mother's backside, including her jiggly and well curved ass which was partially covered by her long braided ponytail.

"Wow... The female Orc Grim Reaper... A stunning and beautiful woman behind all those rumors and that feisty personality..." Said Marcus as he took in the Orc beauty.

"W-what is the meaning of this? What do you want?" Asked Glasha nervously, not yet considering the fact that her son could see her naked.

"What I want my dear... Is to fuck you..." Responded Marcus.

Before Glasha could respond to his ridiculous reason he started to talk further. "I just knew you would be perfect, the perfect Orc female to fuck... You know, if word got out from this situation, that I'm a supposed Orc fucker, I would probably get hanged..."

"But once I had my eyes set on you I just knew that I had to take you... By force or with whatever reason. And the best thing is, no one knows what's going on in this room besides us... So, I am free to finally feast on one of my dreams..."

"All of this to have sex with me? You are truly pathetic old man! A sad, old creepy cunt is what you are, pretending to be noble and shit... Ha, what a joke!" Said Glasha angrily.

Marcus laughed once more. "You know what the joke is miss Glasha? It's that I WILL fuck you here and when you and your failure of a son get arrested for causing ruckus around here that no one will believe a single word you two say over mine, you know, you two being lesser beings and all..."

"Now... Get in the chair, and behave like a good little girl..." He added.

Glasha knew there was no way out of this, if she didn't follow his orders he would surely kill Xruul or continue hurting him, the only thing left in the world she would die for.

When she turned around she finally came into contact with her son again, she then knew that he was seeing her in all her glory. She watched as he wide-eyed looked at her, his eyes darting between her perfect body and her own eyes. She just stood frozen for a few seconds before continuing to sit down on the chair.

"Arms and legs apart!" Shouted Marcus behind her.

She did what he said, her eyes not losing sight of those of her son.

"Javier... do your thing... And after that let the gate guards know that miss Glasha and her son already left the city..." Instructed Marcus.

"Yes sir!" Answered Javier like a lap dog before pulling a chain next to him. Four cuffs attached to thick steel chains came down from the ceiling. As soon as they were down Javier started to cuff Glasha's hands and feet.

"You know; this originally was a torture room a few years back... Now it's just my... Personal 'pleasure' suite..." Whispered Marcus in Glasha's ear, followed by a soft laugh.

Javier then left the room to complete his task regarding the gate guards, he would return soon.

Out of nowhere Ludo started laughing and shouting out in enjoyment. "Boss! This kid! Look at him, he's having a boner because he is seeing his mommy naked!"

Both Glasha's and Marcus's eyes glanced towards the young Orc boy. Marcus started to laugh while Glasha let out a loud gasp.

She could she an impressive piece of meat being hidden away behind her son's short leather pants. It tented straight towards her, had she done this to her son? Was Xruul this aroused from seeing his own mother? She forgot that she was locked up for a few seconds as her and her son's eyes met again. She could see something else behind the fear in them... Lust... And love for her.

Her vision was obstructed fast when Marcus appeared in front of her. He then started to undo his clothes, revealing more of his weak and older body. "That son of yours... he really is a special boy... Lusting for his own mother..." He whispered to her with goofy grin on his face.

In the meantime, Javier had returned and got into the room before locking the door.

Glasha watched as Marcus's small and pathetic, but stiff cock, appeared before her.

She let out a laugh as she started to make fun of Marcus. "Is that all old man? That weakly, wrinkly little thing between your legs? And you think you are able to fuck me with that?!"

Marcus slapped her across her face with the palm of his hand. "Shut the fuck up Orc bitch! Keep this up and your son's blood will pool all around us." He yelled.

Glasha then tried to use all of her strength to yank the cuffs apart as best as she could, but to no avail as they were too strong. She turned to spitting right into Marcus his face which only made him start laughing.

"Leave my Mother alone!" She heard Xruul scream behind Marcus, before a thud and a growl of pain came from him again.

Meanwhile Marcus had one free hand on Glasha's pussy. "Goddamnit! This bitch's pussy is dryer than sand!" He shouted in frustration. "Guess I gotta lick that Orc pussy first before doing the deed!" He added, followed by a maniacal laugh.

Glasha then closed her eyes, trying her very best to stop herself from hearing her son calling out to her and to just let it happen to get it over with.

All of a sudden Ludo's body flew and crashed against the wall of the room, being tossed against it with an incredible force. The impact was hard enough to leave the stones cracked.

Before Marcus and Glasha even fully realized what was going on two large green hands took a hold of Marcus's jaw, one grasping the underside while the other pried into Marcus's opened mouth.

In a split second Marcus's head was separated in half accompanied with the sounds of cracking bones and ripping flesh, blood splurted everywhere as the now blood covered hands fully decapitated him, tearing his head from his body.

Because Marcus was being pulled back Glasha only got covered by a few drops of the warm, red liquid that belonged to the now dead Marcus.

She quickly recovered from the sudden situation as her eyes focused once more, what she saw made her jaw drop and a certain kind of fear shocking through her body, for the first time in her life.

She was looking straight into glowing red eyes, eyes that had to belong to Xruul, her son.

His body was now massive and probably even towering over hers, his arms twice the size of hers and ripped with muscles, which could be said for the rest of his body. She could see his veins pulsing as blood dripped down his dark green skin.

She then realized that her own son had inherited the power of 'Ganiak Taag Ruzzar' or simplified in the human tongue: Orc Rage. A very, very low percentage of the Orc male population had the ability to summon this incredible and destructive power that was said to be gifted upon them by the Orc God Bahgtru, the deity of strength and combat. Warriors with this strength were seen as the elite of the race, the person every male Orc should strive to be.

It basically turned a single male Orc into an unstoppable killing machine, during Orc Rage one would not feel pain. Strength, speed, stamina and intelligence would be boosted up to top notch performance, making the user literally godlike as long the power remained.

"Xruul..." Whispered Glasha towards him, amazed and feared at the same time by imposing sight of her son before her.

Xruul stared back into his mother's red eyes as if he was communicating with her.

A loud scream came from their side as Ludo, regaining his strength, came charging forward with his sights set on piercing Glasha's head with the ebony sword.

Xruul reacted right away as he blocked the sword with his bare arm to keep his mother from harm.

Glasha let out a scream as she saw her son's arm getting pierced from one end to the other by the dark sword.

Xruul, not feeling any pain, simply pulled his arm including Ludo towards him. They then stood face-to-face, Ludo still holding on to the ebony sword.

Xruul brought his other hand on top of Ludo's which was tightly holding the sword. In one swift motion he broke the hilt off the sword, also breaking Ludo's whole hand in the process.

Ludo screamed out in pain as his hand was squashed to nothing, his mind floating for one split second about the fact that the scrawny Orc kid from before managed to break ebony, a resource that is said to be unbreakable.

Xruul then ripped out the remaining part of the blade from his arm, flipped it in his hand before ramming it upwards straight through Ludo's throat, piercing his whole skull until the tip of the blade was visible from the top of his head.

Ludo's dead body crashed onto the floor like a ragdoll being tossed away. Xruul turned around to finish off the remaining enemy. Glasha could see his arm healing immediately as he walked towards a cowering Javier.

Javier begged for forgiveness but Xruul wasn't having any of it, he also had done something to his mother and every threat to her had to be eliminated.

His large right hand grasped onto Javier's head before smashing it violently against the wall over and over again until there was nothing left of it.

The room went in total silence, only the panicked fast breathing of Glasha could be heard over the soft sounds of dripping and spilling blood.

She watched as her son just stood there, looking at his blood covered hands as if he had no clue what he was doing.

"Xruul..." She whispered again.

As soon as he hard his mother's soft voice Xruul turned his impressive body and walked up to her, his form now realizing that she was cuffed around her hands and feet.

He took a hold of each steel chain and used his immersive strength to break them apart, as soon his mother was freed he stepped back and simply stood against the wall.

Glasha kept her eyes on her son for a bit, both of them looking at each other again. She turned towards Javier's dead body, knowing that he had the keys to open the locks of the cuffs that were still partly around her limbs.

She quickly walked over to his corpse, knowing that she and Xruul had to escape no matter what. As she was busy removing the cuffs she suddenly heard sobbing coming from behind her.

She turned her head when the last cuff came off to see her son, now turned back to his normal self, sitting against the wall in a fetus like position, his knees brought up to his face and his arms tightly around them to cover his sight from the carnage he had created.

She quickly made her way over to him, a bit panicked and not knowing what to do. So she did the first thing her motherly mind came up with.

She wrapped her arms around her son and hugged him, pulling him close against herself. She immediately felt Xruul's arms wrapping around her body as well, embracing the comfort she was giving him.

Mother and son, in-between all the carnage, silently hugged each other. An act of love and care that they hadn't done and shared for years.

This moment Glasha once more felt how important her son was to her.

*****

A month after the incident.

It has been a month since Glasha and Xruul managed to escape from the terrible situation that had changed their lives. Well, it certainly managed to change Glasha's life since Xruul couldn't remember anything before they went to the city, possibly due to the impact of his first Orc Rage experience.

Glasha quietly watched her son as they ate a late dinner like nothing had happened to them. She had seen her son's true strength, the gift of the gods that her ex-clan could only have dreamed of. But she also had seen her son's loving side, the side that would do anything to keep her safe, the side that made her feel warm and loved each and every time she thought about it.

"Are you okay Mother? You're staring at me again, something you have been doing quite a lot this last month." Said Xruul out of nowhere, snapping his mother out of her thoughts.

"O-oh... No, nothing is wrong Son... Just... Thinking about stuff to do around our house." She responded with a slight grin.

Xruul smiled back at her. "Well, if you say so! I'm going to bed after finishing this, I promised you to take care of the animals for the whole week, remember?"

"I... Yes, I remember... Thank you for doing that for me." She answered, almost losing her thoughts again.

"Anything for you Mother!" Responded Xruul as he finished his bowl of meat soup. "Alright, I'm off to bed now, goodnight Mother!" He added.

Glasha smiled weakly towards his direction. "Yes... Goodnight Son..." She said as she watched him go off to his bedroom.

She then finished herself before going outside their house. She took place on the bench that Xruul had made for her to look up into the night sky, it was filled with stars today.

She thought back to that very day everything happened. And to the fact why the city did not come for them in the last month. She had managed to sneak out of the mansion with Xruul, and the city, without alerting anyone that day. But why did nobody blink an eye about it? Surely the three bodies must have been discovered eventually, where the three of them such pawns that nobody cared about them?

Truthfully she was happy that nothing happened between them and the people from the city, she attended the market a few weeks later without any problems. The common folk also had not mentioned the murders at all as if nobody knew about what had happened. It was perfect for them to just continue their daily lives without having to look out behind their backs every few seconds.

But there was one thing that had drastically changed: Xruul.

Xruul for whatever reason became extremely attached to Glasha, she knew that he loved her but his behavior now was beyond that of what she was used to. He tried to help her everywhere he could, he followed her around everywhere he could.

He was the perfect son all of a sudden, looking out for her, doing things like making her breakfast, washing her clothes and sometimes bringing her flowers because she was just as beautiful like them, his words.

Glasha truly had no idea what caused this new behavior of him, but she couldn't lie to herself. She actually liked being loved by her son like this, it made her feel something new deep inside of her, something she had never felt before. It was hard for her to suddenly change into a loving mother, of course she loved him but her harsh personality did not really express that to him.

But the biggest change her son had was also the biggest shock to Glasha, several times she had caught him having a hard-on when he was around her. He did not even try to hide it from her as if he really wanted her to see it. Now Glasha was considered a 'badass' by everyone else but this so called 'badass' did not have the courage to tell her son to knock it off. It was as if she was okay with it, how horribly as it seemed to be because sons shouldn't have these type of feelings for their mother, should they?

After thinking and silently debating for a while longer Glasha went off to bed as well. As usual she dreamed about her son and as usual he had prepared her breakfast the next morning, together with flowers in a vase as a gift.

She decided that she needed some help, some guidance to assist her with these matters she was experiencing with her son. So, she went to the best help she knew, and the person she trusted most besides her son.

Marcie was the owner of a well-known potion shop in the city, and just like them she was an Orc as well. Now Marcie's story was a special one considering that Marcie isn't an Orc name in the first place, the reason for that was because she was raised and brought up by human parents who found her during a hike long, long ago. She was one of the very few Orcs that were actually allowed to live in the city.

She knew a lot about pretty much everything and Glasha was certain that she could help her, or at least give her advice on what was going on with her son.

That morning Glasha went to the city to buy some things for their house, that was what she had told Xruul before she left and it was partially true, she only left out the part where she would visit Marcie to discuss about him and his behavior.

*****

The store's bell chimed as Glasha entered it, she quickly looked around to see if it was busy in the shop. Thankfully she currently was the only costumer inside of it for now. Without any time to lose she walked up to the counter to let Marcie know that she had arrived.

"Marcie, are you there?" She asked as she stood by the counter.

"In a moment dear! Give me a few seconds." Returned a voice from further behind the counter.

Glasha nervously waited twenty seconds or so before she could see movement far behind the counter.

Marcie's body was obstructed by al large box that she was carrying, she walked up to the counter before placing the large box to her left.

"And that is that, so, what can Marcie do for you my dear?" She asked with a smile on her face.