It's Just the Two of Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glasha gave Marcie a nervous smile as she looked down to meet her eyes, Marcie being a lot smaller than her. "Uhm... It's something... Rather personal so if I could..." Tried Glasha to explain.

Marcie flipped open a part of the counter before Glasha could finish her sentence. "Personal right? Well come on in then dear, let's give us some privacy." She said as she waved her hand towards Glasha.

"Fancy some tea dear?" Asked Marcie as both she and Glasha walked to an extended, lounge like part of the store.

"Uhm, no thanks you Marcie... Just here for advice..." Answered Glasha.

The two women sat down on a comfortable bench before Marcie positioned herself into listening mode. "Well, out with it dear, I can't help you if you don't tell me what is going on." She said.

Glasha sighed and nodded. She took a deep breath before telling everything that had happened, minus the murders her son had committed and the rest of the events with Marcus and his lackeys, but adding in the fact that Xruul had seen her naked. She told Marcie about his behavior, her feelings and even the erections that her son had in her presence. After about fifteen minutes she had given Marcie all the details she could come up with.

"Mhmmmm... So basically his whole behavior changed after seeing you naked?" Asked Marcie.

Glasha nodded in return. "Pretty much, yes... Well to be honest, a lot of things happened on the day that he saw me naked. And Xruul was uh... A bit sick at the time so he couldn't remember very much." She responded with.

"Seeing a woman naked is a big deal for any young male, especially seeing a fine one like yourself. So I could understand that that would be the only thing that he could remember that day since it probably had a big impact on him." Continued Marcie.

The girls then went quiet for a bit before Marcie resumed their conversation.

"Glasha... Has Xruul ever had contact with other girls, Orc girls in particular. And I mean after both of you left your clan?" Asked Marcie once more.

"Uhm... No, now that you mention it, it has just been me and him... I'm pretty much the only female that has been close in his vicinity." Answered Glasha.

Marcie then started to laugh as she already knew what was happening.

"W-what? Marcie why are you laughing?" Asked Glasha nervously.

"Honey... Xruul is at that age now, if you know what I mean..." Said Marcie after her laugh faded.

Glasha thought for a few seconds before her jaw dropped. "Oh, by Bahgtru... You mean that... That..." She stuttered, realizing what Marcie was about to say.

"Yes dear, your son is starting to see you as his partner, his wife and the woman to breed with. Besides, you said he has never been with another girl before, his hormones are now raging and with you being the only woman around... Well, it is what it is dear." Answered Marcie.

"B-but Marcie I... I can't have sex with my own son! Or get pregnant with his child for that matter!" Shouted Glasha in Marcie's direction, her heart beating in overdrive.

"Wellll... Technically..." Responded Marcie slowly.

"Marcie! Are you going to tell me that I should have sex with him? With my own flesh and blood?!" Shouted Glasha once more.

"Dear... It's either that, or you having to reject his behavior for the rest of your life which will result into a very estranged and twisted relationship with him, I highly doubt that the boy wants to be separated with you..." Explained Marcie.

And there she said the magic word: separated. Glasha had made her son a promise all that time ago, they would never be separated, as long as they lived.

While Glasha was lost in thoughts Marcie rambled on. "Besides, incestuous relationships with direct family is very common in Orc families and breeding as well. The parents will give birth to a healthy boy or girl ninety-nine percent of the time, it isn't dangerous and... Hello? Glasha?"

Suddenly Glasha stood up from bench. "Marcie I... I have to apologize for this but I... I got to go now... I just need some time to... Think." She said, her voice slightly trembling. "Thank you for your advice... It certainly... Woke me up, I guess..."

She then made her way to the counter, desperate to get some fresh air.

Marcie followed her in pursuit. "Dear, just know that if you need anything, anything at all just come to me, okay?" She said to Glasha. "And whatever you do, I know that you will do the right thing, you are a strong Orc woman Glasha, never forget that!"

Glasha thanked Marcie again before saying their goodbyes.

With her head filled with thoughts she returned home, home to her son who was already waving at her to welcome her return. Immediately he started helping Glasha again, he already had made dinner and their clothing washing had been done too. As they ate Xruul was once again the first one to speak.

"Mother? Is something wrong? You seem... Troubled again." He asked honestly, concerned for his mother.

"Still my sweet little boy..." Thought Glasha to herself before answering him. "No my Son... Mother is just... Tired today. I'm going to finish this and then go straight to bed." She answered him.

Xruul looked at her a bit puzzled but understanding. "Okay... Well, I hope that you will have a good night sleep then Mother!"

"I hope so too Son, and you as well... Tomorrow is going to be another long day..." She responded to him.

And so Glasha went to bed, her head filled with the things that Marcie had told her and her own ultimatum that gnawed at her. Would she give in, or would she separate herself further from her son?

*****

Saturday morning, one-and-a-half week later.

As Glasha plowed through her garden she thought about all the things she had been through with her son the last week or so. The first most thing was that Xruul had become even more clingy towards her, there were only a few moments were he wasn't by her side and even those moments would seem to fall sooner or later.

There had been several times where Glasha wanted to come straight with her son and to just tell him that what he wanted couldn't happen between them, and that he should find another nice Orc girl to fall in love with. But every single time she stopped herself from doing so, thinking back to her promise she had made him.

How would he react to her if she did manage to tell him? She knew that Xruul was a sensitive and sweet boy, it would surely break his heart if the woman who has been with him all her life suddenly came clean and told him to knock off his attention, concern and affection towards her.

By the time Glasha was done thinking about the whole situation she was also done with ploughing her field. She slowly walked to their shed to store her tools before setting her sights on the house.

Today it was her time to prepare dinner and she already thought on how Xruul would probably hang around her all the time to assist her wherever possible, of course she had been happy that he helped her out so much but the way it had been going non-stop started to take its toll.

Glasha sighed to herself before she walked towards the house. Inside she made her way to their cooking area were the coast was clear so far. Usually Xruul would made his presence known already but Glasha couldn't notice him anywhere. She shrugged her shoulders before she started to work on their dinner by taking a large pot and placing it over the fire pit in the middle of the room.

A few minutes went by and there still was no sight of Xruul. Being fine with a little alone time Glasha softly hummed to herself as she stirred their meal with a large wooden spoon.

Suddenly she was pulled out of her moment of peach when two arms wrapped themselves around her waist. Instantly she froze as she knew that it was Xruul, but then the real turn of events moment happened which would change their lives forever.

"Mother..." She heard her son whisper before feeling the hard, long and thick item rubbing up and down against her behind. A soft moan escaped from Glasha's mouth as she was being felt up by her own son, all these long years no one had touched her like this.

She could feel him pushing and rotating his own waist against her ass, shifting what had to be his cock all over her. She heard his rigid breathing as she just stood there to allow her son to assault her in this way. It then took a few more seconds before she finally snapped.

Glasha forcefully released herself from his grip and turned around. Xruul looked shocked because he knew what he had been up to, but there was something in his mother's eyes that made him freeze on the spot just as Glasha had been before.

Before he could even speak he was already being pulled by his mother, straight towards her bedroom. He could feel the strength of her which she pulled him with, as if everything was off her list and he was now her number one priority.

Glasha grunted as she then threw her son onto his back onto her large bed. She then immediately pulled off the small leather shorts she was hearing, bearing herself naked to her son from down below.

Xruul was still silent as the whole sudden situation had to properly process inside his brain. He watched as his mother ripped off her shorts, revealing her tight and soaked pussy he had seen only once before.

He could see the glistering moisture dripping out of her, gliding down along her strong thighs as she climbed onto the bed. Her eyes were still locked to his, filled with hunger.

Glasha's strong hands took a hold of his own pants before ripping them off his body. His large, thick cock sprung free with its already precum covered head.

He could swear hearing his mother letting out a moan as her eyes were now briefly taken off his own to stare at the impressive piece of meat that he sported, the rock-hard cock that had become in this state because of her.

Glasha, through her frustration, couldn't believe what she saw. Her son had the largest and most impressive penis she had ever seen, no other Orc male could even compare to it. She stared at the throbbing, precum producing thick green cock with its dark purple head for a few seconds before she snapped back to reality.

Xruul watched as his mother climbed on top of him, her long and strong legs to either side of his body. She then looked down to him and started to speak.

"This is what you want, right? To fuck me, your own mother? Do you have any idea how wrong that is Xruul? For a mother and son to fuck? You probably want to breed me too, don't you?" She shouted to him aggressively.

"I... I..." Mumbled Xruul as he tried to speak, his sentences not coming out because of the whole sudden one-eighty turned situation.

He then let out a loud moan as he felt, and saw, his mother placing his throbbing cock at the entrance of her wetted pussy. Her slick labia ran over his cockhead, spreading her wetness all around it and blending his precum with her own juices.

Glasha's mind was far off. The whole situation with her and her son had finally taken its toll on her after weeks of frustration, feelings and emotions. Glasha, one of the greatest and most respected female Orcs currently alive had lost the battle to herself.

She bit her lip as she slowly sank down onto her son's thick cock, not letting out any moans to make sure to show him that she was the one controlling the situation. Her strict and serious personality currently had the upper hand on her while in her mind she wanted to scream out of pleasure.

Xruul grunted and moaned loudly as he watched his own mother, the female he had lusted for, sank down inch by inch on his cock. His mother was taking his virginity right inside of their home, every bump, grind and softness of her inner pussy walls attacked him at the same time giving him something he had never felt before.

Glasha did her very best to refrain herself from screaming, she bit her lip so hard that it started to bleed. She wanted to show her son how wrong it was for a mother and son to fuck as if she wanted to teach him a lesson.

After nineteen long years the first cock that she had allowed to enter her was that of her own son.

Finally, after what seemed hours, she had taken his length completely. Her son's cock was now nestled deep inside of her tight pussy, his thick cockhead pushing against her cervix which suckled on the tip. Her own son was the perfect fit for her.

Xruul was almost passing out from the intense pleasure that his mother was giving him, he knew that he wasn't going to last long like this. He then made the bold move, which was more of a reaction, by placing his trembling hands on his mother's legs.

As soon as Glasha felt her son's hands on her she started to move up and down on his cock, immediately taking on a fast pace. She placed her hands on his chest for balance, only letting out soft grunts as the thick cock invaded her insides and smacked against her cervix with each downward thrust. Her long braided hair bounced violently with her body.

Xruul on the other hand moan and groaned loudly because of the immense pleasure he felt. His eyes darted from his mother's flushed face and her closed eyes to her heavy bust that bounced up and down, hardened nipples seeable through the leather fabric. Last but not least he watched as her pussy swallowed his cock and how their skins slapped together.

Each smack on each other resulted in Glasha's juices splattering and scattering all over their lower bodies. Both their bodies trembling and shuddering out of excitement.

Glasha's grunts became louder and louder as she worked herself up and down her son's stiff pole. She refrained from opening her eyes because she knew the moment she did so that she wouldn't be able to contain her serious self any longer. Every fiber of her body had tingles of pleasure running through them, she needed to make sure that her son was the first to cum, her inner warrior refusing to let him see a weaker side of her.

The whole ordeal didn't take any longer than two minutes for it to end, but for both mother and son it seemed like hours.

Once Glasha felt her son's cock expanding even more inside of her pussy she knew that the end was near. So she then gave an extra bit of effort by contracting her cunt muscles to stimulate him even further.

"Oh! M-Mom! I'm...! I'm going to...!" Shouted Xruul loudly, calling his mother 'Mom' as he did when he was little.

Glasha didn't return an answer at all, but as soon she felt her son's hands grasping onto her legs she quickly released the throbbing, now pussy juice slickened cock from her cunt. She then stroked the hard cock with her hand a couple of times while aiming it at her trained belly.

Xruul gave another ear-piercing yell before he started to unload shot after shot of sperm right onto his mother's sweaty skin. He managed to take everything in as he watched his heavily breathing mother jerking him off while his thick white sperm shot in long ropes onto her belly. He had never climaxed like this before when he had masturbated himself.

Glasha still refrained from opening her eyes, but as soon as she felt the warm and thick feeling sperm land on her body that was already on edge she had to do everything in her strength to keep herself from climaxing as well.

As soon as Xruul's orgasm ended she got up from the bed, picked up her shorts and ran out of the room, wanting to escape from the house and most importantly, her son.

She barged out of the door and ran further down their property until she couldn't resist it any longer. She literally threw herself onto the ground on her back and started to attack her juice splattered pussy with one hand while the other scooped up a vast amount of her son's sperm before bringing it to her mouth.

Her mind exploded when she tasted the seed of her own flesh and blood while working her clit rapidly with the other hand. It only took a split second before she had to cover her mouth, wanting to prevent her son from hearing her.

She then came like never before, her son on her mind as her whole body contorted. Her strong legs pushed her body up just before squirts of female nectar started to shoot out of her orgasming cunt. It felt like the climax itself lasted forever.

It took a few minutes of heavy breathing, panting and gasping for air before she finally came back to her senses.

She looked up into the dark sky, again riddled full of shining stars.

"What have I done?" She whispered to herself as a tear trickled down from her left eye.

*****

Three days later.

Glasha stared off into the distance across their sunny lit property while feeding the chickens. The last few days had been a hell for her, for both of them.

Her sudden action of literally forcing herself unto her son due to her own frustration and emotional status had backfired immensely.

Gone was the caring and loving Xruul, who was possibly blaming himself for forcing his mother into doing this thanks to his affectionate behavior, because he felt things for her that a son shouldn't have for his mother.

They obviously still lived together, but they did their very best to not be around each other, even eating separately.

'Separately...' The thing Glasha had tried to prevent from happing, to keep her promise she made to her son had now happened. She was not able to keep that so important promise with the way they were now.

Again the day went by slowly, incredible slow as there was no more happiness between the Orc mother and son.

As Glasha laid in her bed, unable to sleep, she started to think back to all the things they went through together. All the good times and the bad ones, how they never gave up on each other and always found their way back together.

"Back... Together..." Mumbled Glasha to herself quietly.

A few minutes of silence went by.

Glasha got up out from her bed and walked over to her mirror. She looked at herself, deep into her own eyes while thinking back to the words she just had said.

She then started to slowly pull off her sleepwear, the very same words from before ringing through her head.

She knew what was the problem all along now. It hadn't been Xruul's feelings and emotions that were wrong, it was the ones of herself.

She had been so focused on her son instead of herself that she started to block out her own feelings for him. The last couple of weeks every time they spend their time together, every time her son smiled at her or brought her flowers, every time he told her that he loved her she could feel flutters in her body. There was a connection between them, a special connection between a mother and son that was only capable of being there due to their immersive love for each other.

Glasha was in love with her son, and her son was in love with her.

Once she stood naked in front of the mirror, observing how her beautiful shaped body reacted to the thoughts of her son she knew that tonight would bring them back together.

Her nipples were rock-hard, her pussy already soaked with her juices which slowly trickled along her thighs, her arms covered in goose bumps, her body that was hot to touch and her heart that knocked against her chest so hard as if it wanted to escape.

Slowly she crept through the house towards her son's room.

She could see his silhouette on the bed as her eyes had adjusted to the darkness, he wasn't under a blanket since it was pretty warm today.

As quietly as possible she walked over to his bed before standing next to it. She then, very carefully, turned on the candle lamp that stood next to the bed on a dresser, giving the room a warm but dim lighted cover.

As she watched her son's face she started to smile, she knew that everything was going to be alright after all.

Glasha carefully climbed onto the bed at the very end, lying down between her son's legs which she carefully parted.