It's Just the Two of Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,419 Followers

She then ran her warm hands up his sides before pushing her fingers under the waistband of Xruul's sleepwear. Slowly but surely she managed to pull them down far enough to expose her son's incredible penis.

Glasha gasped as she saw it once again, now up, closer and personal. Instinctively she licked her lips as she admired the already thick and lengthy cock that belonged to her son. She just couldn't get over it how this could be a part of him.

And this time her nervousness was completely gone, with accepting her feelings for her son she also got rid of her own demons. This time she wasn't going to hurry, stop or leave his side.

She carefully wrapped one of her soft but strong hands around the piece of meat and gave it a few gentle strokes, after the first one she could already feel it harden due to her touch.

Glasha watched in amazement as her son's cock grew and grew until it was rock-hard, simply because of her.

She then leaned forward, stuck out her tongue and licked it from his large sized balls all the way up to his thick cockhead. She felt her body shudder in excitement as it reacted to his taste and smell.

"Xruul..." She moaned before swirling her tongue all around the head, already tasting her son's pre-seed letting itself loose from the tip. She maneuvered her tongue expertly along every sensitive spot before prodding it into his slit.

When she did so she could feel Xruul's body jerk, even in his sleep. He was definitely feeling it which made a smile appear on Glasha's flushed face. She then trickled some of her own drool onto it before going to the next part.

Glasha opened her mouth and lowered herself onto it, taking the large cock about one-third into her soft and saliva coated mouth. She moaned softly as she gave her son the first blowjob in his life.

She could feel it stretching her mouth as her tongue swirled around the shaft while she bobbed up and down at the same time. Along with sucking her son off she brought one hand to his cum filled balls and started fondling them gently.

She slurped and sucked while making as much sound as possible, to confirm herself that she was really doing this and being okay with it. Every time she could taste the juices of her son leaking directly into her mouth she could feel her pussy ejaculating a small amount of her nectar that dripped down onto the matrass.

She attacked it from different angles and sides, sliding it into her mouth to make sure that his cock explored every inch of it. She was now taking it in over half the seize, pushing herself to the limit as it was just too big for her to take it in completely.

She kept her hungry, lust and love filled eyes focused on her son as she bobbed up and down. She could feel him squirm more actively and his breathing became faster and louder. He started moving his legs so she had carefully returned her hands on his legs to keep them from closing.

The blowjob went on like this for what seemed hours, Glasha couldn't get enough of it and it seemed that Xruul couldn't either. Eventually Glasha had to give up on sucking off her son because it started to take a toll on her jaw.

With a loud enough plop she removed her mouth from the impressive tool. She breathed rapidly, a string of saliva hanging from the corner of her mouth that was still attached her son's cockhead, as she took in the sight before her. She could feel her whole body reacting to it, craving it to do more naughty things.

Glasha then wrapped both her hands around the saliva and precum coated glistering cock before giving it a few jerks. Her whole hands got slippery and wet which was exactly what she wanted.

She released it again, brought the hands to her cleavage and smeared the liquids all in-between her huge breasts. Along with it she spat another small amount of drool into the hole of her cleavage after pushing her tits together.

Glasha whispered his name again followed by a moan before she leaned further forward and wrapped her slickened tits around her son's cock. Her tits were large enough to cover it entirely, only his thick head visible at the top.

She slowly started to move her bust, her hands resting to either side of her tits to push them together, trapping her son's cock into her tit-pussy trap.

Moan after moan escaped from Glasha's mouth as she watched the thick cock sliding between her tits, her tits making slapping sounds every time she pushed done to come into contact with her son's skin.

She watched as his precum bubbled from the tip, smearing the insides of her breasts even further with each and every slide. Her dark purple nipples were now rock-hard, painfully stinging out of excitement as she also gave her son his first titfuck.

Being so focused on her son's cock and her tits she didn't notice that Xruul had woken up, awoken from his deep sleep to see his beautiful mother pleasuring him.

"M-Mother?" He said softly as he couldn't believe what he was seeing, his eyes fixated on his mother's huge tits that he had lusted after for so long.

Glasha snapped out of her glance and looked up to see her son staring at her with a face of disbelief, but his eyes telling her everything. "Yes... Mother is here..." She said in return with an honest smile on her face before returning her focus back onto his cock.

Xruul grasped onto the matrass with his hands to steady himself, now fully awoken he started to move his hips to fuck into his mother's slickened tits.

"Yes... Good Boy..." Said Glasha through her moans as she felt her son pushing up against her bust. He did it in a perfect sync, as she came down he came up which resulted in their bodies slapping even louder together.

Both mother and son were moaning and breathing for air as their first truly incestuous coupling went on and on. Xruul in heaven with feeling the softness of his mother pleasuring him and Glasha because her son had accepted their coupling.

"You know... I already have sucked your tasty cock as well..." Said Glasha, her eyes back onto those of her son.

"S-so what happened in my dream... It was truly happening..." Responded Xruul through his moans while he kept on smacking his hips upward, making the slapping sounds of flesh on flesh even louder.

"You are such a naughty boy, dreaming about your mother like this... But mother has also been really naughty..." Said Glasha as she smiled at him, pushing her tits even tighter together.

Xruul started to groan louder and louder as he fucked his mother's soft and wetted tits for a minute or so longer. "Mother its... It's going to come out..." He then announced.

Upon hearing those words Glasha licked her lips again, remembering the taste of her son's sperm from a few days before. Instead of letting him fucking her tits at the same pace she got more aggressive herself by smacking and pushing her tits harder up and down.

This resulted in Xruul groaning even louder and it didn't take long before she felt his throbbing cock expand even more inside of her titty-pussy. "Are you going to come for mother? Are you going to feed mother your seed again?" She teased him.

"A-again? M-mother... What do you m-mean again?" Asked Xruul in return as he already felt his cum starting to rise for ejaculation.

Glasha let out a girly giggle, a first for her, as her eyes flared up with happiness. "Mother tasted you after the first time... Outside I had a taste of your seed, my son..." She confessed.

Hearing those words from his mother was the end of the line for Xruul. "Mother!" He screamed before pushing his hips up for one last time.

The first shot of thick jizz totally surprised Glasha as it splattered right across her face. She then quickly lowered her mouth onto the exposed cockhead to be able to swallow the rest of the gift her son provided her.

His cock still trapped between those huge soft tits and now also in his mother's soft mouth made Xruul screamed again and again as shot after shot of semen blasted into his mother's suckling mouth. He felt her tongue scraping along his cockhead and her lips sucking vacuum around it as he kept on dumping his seed inside of her.

Glasha had a small orgasm herself as she swallowed her son's seed from the source for the first time. The poor matrass beneath her pussy was a mess as it was being drenched by her girl cum.

Finally, after what seemed forever, Glasha released his now emptied cock with another loud plop, to her surprise it still remained as stiff as it has been once she removed her tits that had covered the rest of his shaft.

Her hand slowly rubbed her soaked pussy as she used the other to collect the seed that her son had shot on her face before sucking it off her fingers.

Xruul was spent, feeling dizzy as he laid back and watched as his mother swallowed the last of his thick white semen. He still had no idea what was going on with his mother and what happened for her to do this kind of thing. As he softly gasped for air he let himself relax on the bed again.

He then felt movement on his bed, and before he knew it he felt the softness, smell and warmth of the body that had been on his mind all those years ago lie down next to him.

He felt and saw her arm slowly resting onto his chest, one of her strong legs falling over his and those heavenly large and soft breasts pressing hard into his sides. As he slowly turned his head he came into contact with the eyes of his mother who were a few inches away from him, and the tears that were in them.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" She whispered to him through her small sobs.

Xruul stared deep into her eyes as she spoke to him.

"I've never meant to do that to you that day, to forcefully use you to fight my own feelings and frustration. I'm weak Xruul, I was too scared to truly accepted what I felt deep inside of myself and I hurt you because of it!" She explained further through her sobs.

Before she could talk further she suddenly felt Xruul's hand gently caressing the back of her head, his fingers softly gliding through her soft, dark hair.

His face then slowly came closer to hers, and as he came closer with each inch Glasha's heart started to beat faster and faster.

And then she felt his lips onto hers, kissing her. She had never been kissed before out of love. Her son was the first one to truly give her feelings of being loved. Slowly she parted her own mouth to give in to him, and as she did she could feel his tongue coming into contact with hers. She had no idea how her son could be this good without ever having a girl, accept for her, at his side. It just felt right, it felt as the two of them just exactly knew how to love each other as if they had been lovers for years.

As they kissed, their tongues now dueling with passion and swapping saliva, Xruul slowly and gently pushed his mother onto her back until her was on top of her. They continued to kiss loud and passionately for a few minutes before Xruul separated their kiss.

They looked each other in the eyes once more, Glasha's tears long gone. Xruul only gave her a smile before pushing himself a bit down so he could kiss and taste her neck.

Glasha's squirmed and moaned as she felt her son's lips worshipping her body. "Yes... Yessss..." She whimpered through her moans.

Xruul kissed himself down along her shoulders, kissing the insides of her sweaty armpits before moving onto her chest. He took a good glance at the massive twins with their hard, purple areolas and erected nipples. His mother remained silent, biting her lip out of anticipation.

Without warning Xruul started to feast onto his mother's breasts like an animal. He licked along her soft sweaty green skin, guiding his tongue through her cleavage before circling it around her nipples and taking them into his mouth. He sucked, slurped, bit and licked everywhere could, and Glasha, Glasha loved it.

Glasha moaned and squirmed out of pleasure, one hand pushing her tit into her son's mouth while the other pressed against the back of his head, pushing him down unto her as hard as possible. As her tits were being feasted one her hips jerked in a circular motion, her pussy juices leaking out of her like a tidal wave.

Xruul could feel his mother's body shudder and shake as he attacked her. He had learned that females could also orgasm in the sort of same way as he did, and he knew for sure that his mother was constantly going through one of them while he was doing his thing.

"Right there! Right thereeee!" Moaned Glasha loudly'. "Suck Mommy's tits!" She added.

Xruul's ears twitched when he heard her referring herself as 'Mommy', he had broken through his mother's tough and serious personality. It made him ever more excited as he started to attack her even more fiercely.

Just like his mother he was also pushing his hips up and down, his rock-hard cock spreading new freshly produced precum along her green, sweaty skinned body.

After attacking her tits for a while longer Xruul suddenly pushed himself down further along her body, releasing himself from his mother's grip. With his tongue still licking along her gorgeous skin he slid over her fit and muscular belly, stopping around her belly button to give it some attention before going further.

Glasha shrieked out of joy when she felt her son's raw, wet tongue slide over her groomed pussy mound which made her legs tremble with anticipation.

Instead of going straight for her pussy Xruul teased her further by opening her legs with his hands before sliding his tongue along her inner thighs, circling it around while slowly getting closer to her juice spilling and contracting cunt. He had no idea how his mind and body came up to this as he had never been with a girl, in this case a woman, before. It had to do with the fact that he and her shared an indestructible bond.

"Don't tease me any longer! J-just do it! Taste Mommy's pussy!" Moaned Glasha in frustration, having pushed herself up a bit to see how her son dominated her.

Xruul looked up to her briefly and smiled. He then ran both his hands along her inner thighs before almost coming into contact with the heated hotbox of his mother. He then pulled her skin to either side so that he opened up her beautiful, tight dark purple pussy.

"You are so beautiful Mom..." He whispered as he watched her vagina muscles work her pussy, drooling out the glistering nectar that he made her produce.

Not waiting any longer he leaped forward and mashed his lips against the soft and wet flesh, his tongue and mouth prying her open even further.

"Ooooh Xruul!" Screamed his mother, throwing her head back as she felt her son giving her the first cunnilingus session she ever had. Her body shook wildly as her moans became louder and louder.

Xruul clumsily licked all around her labia, trailing up and down before feasting himself on the erected nub that had popped out of its hood. He did not exactly know what that part of his mother was but it made her scream out in pleasure every time he suckled on it.

He also was being fed stream after stream of her delicious juices, which to him tasted very sweet and nice. He hungrily lapped all around her pussy, even her outer lips to catch everything she gave to him. Sometimes he even slid down further which resulted in him licking his mother's cute and tiny puckered asshole.

The same dizziness he had felt before could now also be applied to Glasha. Her son's tongue was magical as it plunged itself in and out, around and onto the whole sensitive pussy area. Slowly but surely her strong thighs came together to trap his head between them. And just like Xruul before her hands also gripped onto the now already ruined matrass.

Her griping her son's head with her thighs resulted in Xruul licking her only harder and faster. Xruul himself moaned loudly too, vibrating his voice along his mother's tasty lips. His cock dirtying the matrass further where his mother previously leaked her juices.

"Eat me! Fucking devour me! Make Mommy cum!" Screamed Glasha through her moans.

Xruul happily worked himself the very best as he could to give his mother what she wished for. Her strong legs gyrated in a slow motion so that his head, and in this case also his tongue, managed to pleasure her from each and every angle. He knew that she was getting close because her pussy started to literally clamp around his tongue, trying to suck it inside of her.

I took a few more licks, sucks and kisses before Glasha let out a scream that could surely be heard all around their property. As she came her whole body bucked up and down, taking her son with it but who refused to let go of her delicious motherly cunt.

Xruul was greeted with an incredible amount of juice that suddenly came blasting out of her. His whole face was being soaked in the now creamy substance. He sucked and slurped loudly, taking in as much as her possibly could. He felt a sort of proudness blasting through his body, he had made his mother cum, his mother who was considered one of the most dangerous and strong female Orcs in the world.

And then Glasha's legs felt side to side, exhausted by the incredible orgasm her own son had given her. She gasped for air, her eyes rolled back into her skull as the buzzing feeling ran like electricity through her body.

Xruul was a bit tired too from all the pussy eating he had done; he must felt like his mother after she had sucked his cock. He pulled himself up a bit and rested his head on his mother's pussy mound, nuzzling his face against her soft and well-groomed mat of pubic hair.

They laid like that for a little while, both recovering some strength after they each had went through an incredible climax.

Xruul managed to climb back up again along his mother's sweat coated body. As soon as his face came into view Glasha, who also managed to snap back to reality from her orgasmic bliss, cupped his face with her soft hands.

The two of them just looked into each other's eyes for a bit, deep smiles on their faces.

"I love you Mom..." Said Xruul wholeheartedly, meaning every words.

New tears started to form in Glasha's eyes before she finally also said the words she couldn't get out of her system for so long.

"I love you too my sweet darling son... Mommy loves you very much..." Responded Glasha emotionally.

She then pulled her son down, the first time she herself went for a kiss between them. They passionately kissed as time seemed to stand still, quietly and gently exploring each other's mouths as their love for each other only grew stronger and stronger.

As if their minds were one they both stopped the kiss at the same time. Both again looking deep into each other's eyes.

"I want you to make love to me Xruul... Please make love to your mother..." Asked Glasha, ready to cross the forbidden line without remorse and without forcing herself onto her son due to frustrations. This time it was purely love.

She could feel her son's still rigid cock throbbing and slapping onto her skin as she said her words. She then released her hands and left her body open and defenseless, waiting to be finally taken by her true man, her partner, her mate and eventually her husband and father of her children.

Xruul crawled down her body again before positioning himself between her legs without saying a word. Again his body and mind just took over, he had zero experience of truly making love to a woman, yet here was his mother, who had accepted him with her eyes and her words, everything seemed to come natural. He was going to mate with his mother, to make love to her and then to be with her forever.

Glasha opened her legs further and Xruul went to work. He slid his rock-hard cock against his mother's slickened pussy lips, coating himself with her juices and his own. He watched as his mother looked at him with love in her eyes, biting her lip as she softly squealed in delight, showing a sight of herself that no other mortal would even see.

EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,419 Followers