It's The Way You Look At Me Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want your cock baby," she moaned. "I'm so fucking wet right now. Look at how wet I am."

"I know," I panted. My fist went a little faster on my cock as she teased herself.

"Hmmm, feels so good to touch myself. You are all I think about these days. I'm so horny."

"Show me baby. Fuck yourself and let me see that cum."

"Hmmm, fuck," she growled loudly.

The dildo buzzed loudly before it disappeared deep inside of her puss. She twisted it around before she pulled it back out of her cunny. She moaned loudly again before she started to rapidly fuck herself with it. It buzzed loudly as it slipped in and out of her cunny. I could see the white wetness that coated it as she played with herself. My hand went faster on my cock as she put on a good show for me.

She pulled it free and spread her cunny open again. She pressed it against her clit and let it buzz against the swollen bean. She moaned over the buzzing as she teased her clit and held it there. She circled it hard then drove it back into her puss again.

I could tell she was getting close by the urgency of her hips. They were thrusting into the dildo as she panted hard. Her wetness was leaking out of her as she whimpered loudly. She was panting hard as her body twisted on the bed. Her legs closed around her hand as she started to cum. They opened quickly again so she could show me.

The dildo slipped from her cunny and went to her clit again. She held it there and panted as her hips humped against the wet plastic. White cream started to leak from her cunny and pool at her opening.

"Cumming," she panted like I couldn't tell.

I felt myself on the edge so I slowed down so I didn't have a mess to clean up. I watched as the wetness started to leak from her cunny and run down to her butt. She whimpered again before she pushed the toy back into her cunny and fucked herself again. Wetness coated it heavily as she panted and slowed down.

"That looked like it was a good one," I smiled.

"Fuck," she panted. "It was. Better than I thought it was going to be."

"It's running from you."

"Really?" she squeaked.

"Umm hmm," I replied. "All over the bed."

Her fingers touched her cunny then followed the wetness all the way down to the bed.

"I did cum hard," she smiled. "Just imagine what I'm going to do when it's you down there."

"I'll warn the neighbors," I teased.

"Funny," she giggled.

"Taste it for me baby. Tell me how it tastes."

She brought her fingers to her mouth and tasted her cum.

"Umm," she growled. "Good."

"I wish I could taste it."

"Soon baby. Another week then you can have me as much as you want."

"Better be careful," I warned. "Remember the Keys?"

"I do," she giggled.

She opened her cunny up again with her fingers to tease me again. Wetness was still pooled at her opening. I leaned forward now and licked the screen where her cunny was just to be stupid. She laughed anyway before closing her legs and sitting up again.

"What about you baby?" she asked. "You going to cum?"

"I put it in the spank bank for later baby," I smiled. "I don't want to ruin the rug you bought."

"Ok," she giggled.

"What are you doing tonight?" she asked now.

"Going out with the guys to celebrate a little."

"Don't get to drunk," she warned.

"I won't drink tonight. Well...maybe one. I've got to get ready for next week. I can't be hung over in the morning."

"I've got a long day tomorrow," she sighed.

"Get some rest then. I'll call you tomorrow when I finish up."

"Alright baby," she smiled. "I love you."

"Love you too baby. Sleep well and know that I miss holding you at night."

"I miss it too Owen."

"Good night baby."

She blew me a kiss before she clicked the end button and the screen went blank. I sat there for a minute and just thought about her. I missed her pretty badly these days. I sighed after some thought and knew it was just another week then we would have six months together again. It kept me going thinking about that.

I pushed myself away from the chair and went to get changed. It was just about time to leave and go hang out with the guys. I was looking forward to that. I helped us win so I was accepted into the group now.

It was the offensive line and one receiver and me that went out that night. We sat around at the table and shot the shit for a while as we ate and drank a little. It was good to get out and unwind from the long week and the game. Next week was just around the corner and the grind would start all over again.

The waitress came to the table and circled around us again as she asked if we needed anything else.

"I could use a refill," I said.

"Anything for you," she said smiling a flirty little smile.

"Oh shit Owen," one of them laughed as she walked away. "She wants you."

"Right," I said sarcastically.

"Come on dawg," he joked. "She's putty in your hands. Mold her and take her home with you."

"Thanks but no thanks. I'm spoken for."

"We've never met this mystery lady you speak of," he teased me more.

"She's off on a trip to Europe at the moment," I sighed. "I won't see her for another week."

"That cats away," he smiled.

"Yeah, but this mouse don't play."

"What's it like?" he teased now. "To be so whipped?"

"Better than getting my ass touched like you," I joked right back.

They erupted in laughter now as I took a shot at him.

"Damn, Owen does have a pair," one of them howled.

"Fuck you guys," he hissed but still laughed.

"She's all in need and more than I can handle at this point."

"How do you do it?" another one asked. "I can't imagine my wife being gone for so long."

"We've fought this battle our entire life together. She's had this job since I was a junior in college so it's nothing new. Even before that she was at a different school. We just make it work."

"How long have you known this girl?" he asked.

"Well," I smiled. "My entire life. We grew up together. I mean literally we grew up together. Went to the same school together. Lived like four blocks away from each other."

"That's cool," he offered. "For you being a homo and all."

"I guess," I sighed.

They poked fun at me for a little while longer until the waitress came back to the table with my drink. She smiled and ran her hand across my back as she set it at the table. I just thanked her and got another round of ball busting until they moved onto something else.

The bill came to the table. The other rookie lineman tried to pass it off to me.

"What the hell are you doing?" the veteran croaked. "Hansen here won us that game. You aren't sticking him with the bill are you?"

"Well," he smiled sheepishly.

"You let him get sacked," another joked with him.

"I guess I do owe him don't I?" he smiled.

"Hell yeah you do. You take it."

He slapped the bill down in front of him. He reluctantly pulled his wallet out and placed his card in the slot.

"There goes this week's pay," he sighed.

"You know the deal," he laughed. "You let the quarterback get hit and you pay the price."

"I can pay for some," I offered.

"Naw dawg," he said. "He's got it. He knows the drill."

I just sat there now as he took care of the bill. Once it was paid we all got up and headed for the door.

"Where to now?" the rookie asked. "We can't call it a night just yet can we?"

There was a collection of voices saying they were calling it a night and heading home for some sleep. He looked at me now.

"What about you Hansen? You aren't going to puss out on me are you?"

"Yeah," I sighed. "I am. Sorry man but I've got to get some rest and study some film."

"Guess I go it alone then. I wasn't called the lone wolf in college for nothing."

"Have fun and stay out of trouble," I offered.

"Trouble knows to stay away from me," he laughed.

"See you guys tomorrow then."

*

I trotted down the tunnel towards the field in the middle of the group of guys. I could feel the sting of the cold night air start to hit my face as I grew closer to the opening. I was not looking forward to starting tonight's game. It was twenty nine degrees and falling with a light snow starting to cover the ground here in Buffalo. It was the final game of the season and dubbed the loser bowl by the press. We were four and eleven at this point, Buffalo was five and ten. Nothing was on the line but pride amongst the division rivals. The focus was all on this game though since it was the Sunday night game and the only one on this late.

As I hit the field, the cold cut through the two layers I had put on in hopes of keeping the cold out. I couldn't help but think back to yesterday and the pregame interview I had done.

"How will playing in the cold weather affect you?"

"I don't know," I shrugged. "I haven't played in anything below forty degrees and that was two years ago now when we played in Boston. I'm sure I will be uncomfortable out there but that will all fade away when we take the field. The focus is on winning and not on how the weather is making me feel."

I almost turned back and went into the locker room. The snow crunched under my feet as I set foot on the field. It was worse than I thought it was going to be. The football was rock hard as I picked it up and tried to loosen up. I threw it for a minute before running to the sideline and finding my jacket to cover my body.

"Are you warm enough?" the equipment manager asked.

"Not by a long shot," I hissed.

"Do you want gloves?"

"One for my left hand I guess. I haven't thrown with a glove on before. I tried earlier and I don't have the feel for it."

"We will keep your hand warmers fresh," he offered. "That should help."

"I can only hope," I sighed and shivered as the wind guested suddenly.

Standing in the cold was one thing, playing in it was another. If I thought playing would distract me from the cold I was wrong. The air was cold, the ball felt even colder. My breath frosted in the air as I made my calls and constantly reminded me of how cold it was. When I was hit, and I did get hit a couple of times, it stung and didn't let up for a couple of plays afterwards either.

My fingers were numb, making my feeling for the ball in my hands that much harder. I threw a couple of bad passes and got picked off twice. I wasn't the only one playing bad that night though. A couple of fumbles, a few missed tackles and some stupid penalties put us in a ten point hole as we went into the locker room for halftime.

The temperature hadn't changed all that much in the start of the third although it did feel much colder. That was probably just the snow falling heavier now. The grounds crew was constantly running out there and pushing the snow off the five yard increments to keep the field somewhat playable.

Not a lot happened in the third. Neither team moved the ball very far. Both sides had their fair share of penalties, missed passes and punts. We drove a little but had two holding penalties that we couldn't overcome so we ended up punting. They got the ball late in the third and put something together and scored after a missed tackle.

We started off with the ball in the fourth trailing by seventeen now. I trotted out onto the field and continued to blow into my hands to keep the as warm as possible. They were still numb and had lost most of the feeling in them. I tried to push that out of my head as I knelt in the snow and began my call.

"Thunder plus, z slant, x out, shift left, flat delay, check on three," I called.

I walked to the line blowing into my throwing hand to try and keep it warm before I went under center. I saw the defense shift and stack the line. I knew something was up and I needed to change the call.

"Alert 4," I called as I stepped away. "Bullfrog! Shift right. 51 is mike."

I turned to my left and swirled my hands letting my receiver know what I wanted. He pointed like he knew what I meant as I went back under center and called 51 as mike again. I took the snap and dropped back. I checked left and saw the receiver didn't get what I wanted. He started running an up route that I knew was going to be covered. I left him quickly and looked at the right side.

He was pressed to the outside and had a lot of help over the top. My next option was the back. He was working his way through traffic as my sixth sense kicked in and caused me to step up in the pocket. As I let the rush pass me I continued looking and saw nothing but open field in front of me. I decided to take off and get what I could before the pocket closed around me.

I made it five yards before I met the linebacker waiting on me. He was shuffling his feet to try and see what way I was going to go. I faked hard to the left before pressing my feet into the ground and turning back to the right. He followed me and retreated a little as he tried to keep me in front of him.

I almost wanted to laugh when he turned and tripped over the umpire that was stationed in the middle of the field. They both tumbled to the snow covered field as I ran past them both. The crowd groaning reached my ears as I darted by them both and took a look to see what else I had in front of me.

I looked up just as the safety was closing in on me. I dove head first under him and slide in the snow about five yards before I stopped. I heard the cracking of helmets and bodies as I came to a stop and was touched to make sure I was down by another player. I rolled to my feet and jumped up to dusk myself off.

As I turned back around I saw the safety on his back and a lineman sitting there in the snow looking dazed. The refs whistled for a stoppage in play as they sorted the injuries out. I glanced up at the replay on the big screen and realized just how lucky I was. The safety had teed off on the lineman thinking it was me. The lineman was trailing just a yard behind me trying to get me from behind. Had I not dove, I probably wouldn't be standing right now.

I started for the sideline to meet coach and figure out what he wanted next as the refs voice spoke over the loud speaker.

"There is no foul on the play for leading with the helmet since the defender did not make contact with the quarterback," he called. "Time out for an injury."

"Holy fucking crap Hansen," my receiver called. "Get the fuck down next time man. You're going to get your head taken off if you keep that up."

"I got down," I smiled trying to shake off the almost.

"The season is over Hansen, live to play again next year."

"I want to win," I called.

"Have you looked at the score lately?" he asked annoyed with me. "It's pretty much over. We get paid just the same if we win or lose at this point."

My whole body hurt at this point in the game. I took one hell of a shot back in the third and I was still aching from it. My hands were frozen stiff, it was everything I could do to grip the ball and throw it accurately. My lip was split and bleeding from the cold. My voice was hoarse from all the calls at the line I was making. My lungs were burning from just breathing let alone running in this shit. If I was willing to play in this shit so should everyone else.

"I've been down by more in my life and have brought us back to win before. There's plenty of time to get this thing done."

"I love your enthusiasm Hansen, but sometimes you got to know when to concede," he said annoyed.

"You know what?" I barked. "Maybe if you played a little harder we wouldn't be where we are right now. We might actually be ahead."

"Excuse me?" he asked stunned.

"You heard me," I call back as we reached the sideline. "If you played a little harder we might not be where we are."

"Yeah right," he said smugly.

"How many passes have you dropped today?" I asked.

"You're seriously going to do this with me right here right now?"

"Five," I replied.

"Because you haven't thrown them to me," he barked back.

"You gave up on the routes on some of them. Of course they went over your head. But when you stop running they have no place to go but over your head."

"You better watch yourself there rookie," he warned.

"Go sit the fucking bench if you don't want to try then. Let somebody else take your place who actually gives a damn about winning. I wasn't raised a quitter so I'm not about to give up like you."

"Fuck you," he barked as he got in my face.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," came some cries as players separated us now.

"Fuck that guy," he snapped.

"Alright you two," coach called. "Knock it off and save the shit for the locker room. I don't need it out here. I'll make the call on who plays and who sits."

He looked at me now. "Hansen, you have to watch your ass out there. This isn't college anymore. Guys here are fast. You almost got your head taken off. Get down next time."

"Yes sir," I sighed.

"You," he pointed at the receiver. "Get your head in the game and play or go take a seat."

"Yes sir," he replied.

"Twin shield, back slash PA, flanker drag, x curl, z streak," he called.

"Yes sir," I said looking at the receiver.

"You two play nice and get it done," coach ordered.

I rubbed my hands together before sticking them back into the hand warmer on my waist to warm them up some. It figured he would make this call. He wanted me to try and pass it deep to the guy I just got into a confrontation with. I'd lay it out there for him and see if he would bite if he was open. If not I'd come under to the drag pattern and see if I couldn't hit that.

We stood there for another minute until play resumed. I went to the huddle and made my call before going to the line with my hand still in my waist. I wanted it as warm as possible so I could grip the ball and let it fly.

I saw them shift around as I called my first cadence. I didn't like the look so I pulled back and thought about changing the play. I saw the corner was trying to angle my receiver to the inside. I placed my right hand over my ear and silently gave him the signal for a double move. If he understood what I wanted he would drive to the inside then turn up the field hard.

I stepped back under center and called the mike linebacker again. I took the snap and stretched it out to the back on the fake. I pulled it away at the last second and turned to set my feet. The double move must have worked because he had a step on the corner with no safety playing over the top. All I had to do was drop the pass over his shoulder and he would have a big gain.

I didn't make the rookie mistake as I threw it. I put some air under it since there was no help over the top and he had a lot of field to work with. It would give him a chance to find the football and run under it. My throw was perfect and it dropped just over his inside shoulder and into his arms as he barely broke stride to get it. It was a footrace to the end zone now. Both of them puffed down the field through the snow.

The defender made the attempt and dove for the receiver. It was just enough to knock him off his feet and trip him up at the two yard line. Another step or a stumble or a dive and he would have scored. Some things just weren't meant to be sometimes. I slowly trotted up the field as I listened to the call.

I reached the huddle and knelt down to make my call.

"Hey Hansen," he barked. "Good throw."

"Good catch," I offered before I started my call.

"Thunder plus, PA sweep right, QB sprint left, check on three."

I knew the reason for this call. I was a mobile quarterback, not the fastest guy out there, but I could use my legs to get away from time to time. They didn't have a lot of film on me so a good fake to the back would get them moving right before I would turn to the left and hopefully run into the end zone. It was that or I was going to get swallowed up by the backer playing the backside of the play. Looking over the defensive formations when I was on the sidelines said they would over play the run and I should have a free pass to score.