It's The Way You Look At Me Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went under center and scanned the defense. They were stacking the line and playing the run pretty heavy right now. I thought about changing the play but I stuck with it and took the snap. I turned hard to my right and stuck the ball out for the back. I used my body to shield the ball as I held it against my side and turned for just a split second to watch him run to the right.

They over played it just like we had hoped. I took off and ran wide around the line and was untouched as I went to the end zone and scored my first rushing touchdown of my career. I pointed to the sky as I trotted into the end zone then held the ball and started back for the bench.

My teammates jumped around and celebrated with me as I thanked them on my way to the bench. I passed by the defense still sitting there and getting some instructions from the defensive coordinator.

"Get me the ball back," I called. "I'm going to go out there and do it again."

The middle linebacker stood and pumped the team up now. If I was all in then they should be too. I continued my way down the bench to find my jacket and wait for the quarterback coach to bring me the notebook so I could study it quickly. We both sat there now and looked things over as we tried to figure out what we could do to beat them again.

They started driving again but were stopped just before they got to midfield. They punted it away again and we took over at about the fifteen. There was seven and some change on the clock now. It was getting late and with us trailing by ten, we needed to score again and quickly. I had to make good on my promise to the defense.

We started out in shotgun with four wide and the one back next to me. I began my count then saw something I didn't like so I stepped forward and started barking orders again as they pointed and shifted around on the other side of the ball.

I took the snap and stuck the ball to the backs chest. He covered it like he was running the draw play before I pulled it away and got set to throw the pass. It left the safety frozen over the top as he watched the back. My receiver on the other side had a step on the corner and was running a post play. I set my feet and fired one in there hard and fast. He caught it in perfect stride and ran as fast as his legs could carry him.

He got brought down just over midfield but had gained a huge chunk of yards. We went to work from there and ran a few running plays before I had to pass a short one over the middle. I really wanted to speed things up now. The clock was ticking away and we needed two scores to tie the thing at the very least.

We got a holding penalty that set us back ten yards once we reached the twenty. We got it back on the next play and gained ten. Then we passed but it was dropped. He had it then turned to run but it slipped from his hands. I didn't worry about it and just focused on the call as it came in.

"Hansen, we are digging deep into the playbook," coach called.

"Yes sir," I said and gave the thumbs up.

"Snap deuces, PA slam left, QB waggle right, PA flats left, Z slant, big E," he called.

It took just a second to think the play through and know what he wanted. I relayed the call to the team before we broke the huddle and headed to the line. It was an all or nothing play as I went to the line and pointed to the mike linebacker. I took the snap quickly after I let the line adjust. I wanted to take them by surprise.

I turned hard to my left and stuck the ball out there like I was handing it off to the running back. He slipped his arms over the ball as I pulled it away and rolled right. Everything was moving to the right as I made my turn. The guard from the left side had pulled to block down like it was a sweep or a screen. The tight end and the fullback were pulling and looking to block. The one receiver was blocking while the other was running a route to distract.

The whole play looked like it was going right which made the defense pull to their left and follow the play to figure out what was going on. I continued going right and watched the one receiver do his thing before I planted my feet and looked back to the left.

The running back had faked the handoff, bounced into the line, stopped and pretended he got 'lost' before he sprung out to the left side now. He was wide open in the shallow flat with nobody within fifteen yards of him in any direction. I softly lobbed the pass his way and watched him trot under it then continue on to the end zone to score.

There was just about four minutes left on the clock as we scored. There wasn't a lot of time but we had some. I looked to coach and saw him holding up two fingers saying he wanted to go for two points. It was a bold move but I knew the idea behind it. If we did stop them and got the ball back, we would need just a field goal to win the game, not just tie it. If we missed it, we would need a touchdown to win the thing.

I took the call for a simple handoff as the jumbo package came onto the field. They stacked the middle but the line opened up a hole and the back ran right on through all the way to the back of the end zone before he stopped to celebrate.

We were down by two now and it fired up the defense further. They knew they had to get us the ball back. If they did we really had a shot at winning this thing. I think it was the first time in about ten games that they really looked focused and wanted to get a stop so we could get back out there and try to win this thing.

They took the kick and started working the clock knowing they had a two point lead and they just needed to keep it moving. They ran on first and second before completing a short pass on third down to give them another first. I watched from the sideline as they ran it on first and second again before completing another pass on third down to get another first.

I knew if the defense didn't stop them on this set of downs there wouldn't be enough time left to do anything. They ran on first, threw an incomplete on second and didn't get enough on third. They ended up punting and giving us the ball back around the thirty on our end. There was just over a minute left and one time out on the board. I got my orders from coach and waited until the last possible moment before I shrugged my jacket off and took the field.

We played in shotgun again since running the ball wasn't going to help us move it faster. I stood back there and hit a few passes underneath the coverage. I dropped back again and tried to force one that almost got picked off. I shook it off and went back to work again telling myself I wouldn't try to force one.

I dropped back again and felt the pressure coming from my blind side right away. I stepped up and let it go by knowing it wasn't going to be for long. I scanned and saw nothing so I took off. I sprinted quickly down the field gaining about fifteen before I slid down and killed the play.

I was waving my arms to hustle the guys back to the line so I could kill the clock. My lungs were on fire as I panted hard and took the snap. I slammed the ball to the turf killing the clock with sixteen seconds left.

"We need ten more yards to be close enough for a reasonable field goal," I heard as I covered my ears. I knew that already.

"Four wide, parallel slants on z and y, streak on x, post a, deuce clear out," came the call.

I knelt and repeated the call. I took the snap after pointing out the blocking I wanted. I stood tall and worked through my progressions. Nothing was really open without forcing it so I checked down to the back. He was covered as I felt a hand hit my leg. I stepped out of the tackle and ran to the right. The one backer was spying me so he followed me to make the play. I gave a hard pump making him jump and giving me just that little window to slip by him. It was short lived but it got us about ten yards before he caught up with me and took me down.

I was on my feet immediately after I went down. I was shaking the snow from my face as I raced back to the line to get them set so we could kill the clock. The whistle blew as coach took our final timeout to think it over now. We had the ten he wanted but there was still time on the clock to try and get a little closer or try one big throw to get the touchdown. He opted for the field goal try and called us off the field.

I stood there and watched them prepare for the kick. Our team was out there digging the snow off the ground to give him a clean spot to kick the ball from. They lined up now and got ready. The snap was perfect, the hold was solid as the kicker put toe to leather. The ball stayed to the left the whole time. It was on line to squeak by on the left side but at the very end the ball started curling to the left more. It clanked the left upright and bounced off it.

"Fuck," I muttered. "All that for nothing."

The crowd was thrilled he had missed. We lost by two as they knelt down and drained the remaining time off the clock. I collected my stuff and shook hands with their coach and quarterback before making my way into the warmth of the locker room.

I didn't know what next season would hold for me as we took the flight home. I had started three games, played in a few and won two of them. The thing I was told over and over was that even in the losses, I had still kept us in the game and kept them competitive. All I could do now was prepare for next year and compete hard for that starting spot when the time came. Who knew, the trade rumors were still swirling around the team and maybe he would get traded and the spot would be mine for the taking.

*

I hit the brakes and turned to the curb as I saw Jamie walk out the door at the airport. I couldn't help but smile as I saw her. She was dressed in one of her fashion sweaters with a scarf around her neck. Her tight jeans covered her legs all the way down to her cold weather, but still stylish, boots. I threw the truck into park and climbed from the cab quickly. She saw me as I rounded the front of the truck and headed her direction.

"Owen," Jamie cheered.

I smiled as she almost looked like she wanted to cry as she ran for me. She leapt into my arms letting her luggage flip to the curb as I gripped her tightly and hugged her.

"I've missed you so much Jamie," I said between kisses.

"You have no idea," she laughed. "I've missed you too."

I pulled her into another kiss as I continued to hold her in my arms. Just holding her made my heart warm. I missed touching her, feeling her, tasting her kiss, her soft feminine smell. Everything about her flooded my mind as I kissed her and held her tightly. We finally stopped kissing and looked at each other.

"I love what you have done to the place," she giggled.

"I fucking hate snow," I laughed with her.

"I watched the whole game yesterday. You looked really cold."

"Cold doesn't begin to explain how I felt," I chuckled. "I'm still sore and tired. I could have stayed in bed all day if I didn't have to go into work one last time."

"You lazy bum," she teased.

"Yeah, yeah," I laughed with her. "Hush up you."

She giggled again. "I love you Owen. I've missed you so much."

"I'm all yours until June baby," I smiled. "Let's get you out of the cold."

"Sounds good to me," she giggled again.

I set her back on the ground and kissed her again. She giggled into my kiss before she bolted to the truck leaving me to pick up her luggage. I quickly tossed it into the bed before climbing inside and rubbing my hands together to get them warm. I glanced over my shoulder before pulling into traffic and heading down the road.

"When do you have to go back to work?" I asked as we got on the highway.

"I took this week off," she smiled. "I have to see Carrie tomorrow but I'm free for the week after that."

"Nice," I said. "I was hoping we could head home for a week or two and get out of this cold weather."

"We can do that," she cheered. "I wouldn't mind that. But..."

"What?"

"I was wondering if you wouldn't mind flying with me to Colorado and meeting my mom."

I sighed.

"Please," she begged in her sweet little voice.

"I guess."

"Thank you baby," she smiled.

"No problem," I sighed again.

"It won't be that bad baby," she offered.

"So you think. I'll try to be on my best behavior."

"Thank you."

"When did you want to go out there?" I asked.

"Sometime this week," she replied. "Then we can go home after that."

"I guess I can agree to that."

"So how was your trip?" I asked changing the subject.

"Long and boring this time," she sighed.

She started detailing her days in Paris and what she had been doing. It passed the time quickly until we reached the apartment and parked the truck. We quickly hustled along to escape the cold and get inside.

"Wow Owen," she smiled. "I'm impressed. You kept the place clean."

"I've hardly been here," I offered. "If I wasn't at practice I was working out. I basically slept here for the past month."

"What is that smell?" she questioned. "It smells good."

"I've been slow cooking ribs in the oven since this morning. I wanted to put them on the smoker but it's too damn cold for me to be outside messing with that."

"They smell yummy," she giggled. "Are they ready?"

"The longer they stay in the better they are," I smiled. "You know that."

"True," she smiled.

She turned and went to the oven to have a look at them anyway. She opened the door and looked inside at the ribs wrapped in foil that sat in the oven. She peeled back the foil and looked at them.

"They look perfect," she cheered.

I was looking at her butt pointing my way. It had been so long since I had had my hands on the perfect ass. I stepped forward and ran my hand down the tight material and gave it a squeeze. She giggled a little and she fixed the foil. I moved behind her and gripped her hips with my hands. I pulled her into my crotch to be a perv and humped her butt.

She let me for a moment and playfully pushed back into my humping. Then she stood and closed the door before taking me into her arms. She had that look now. The, I want you look, as I leaned down a little and found her lips. I kissed her hard and found her tongue. She growled into my kiss as her hands slipped under my long sleeve shirt and touched my stomach.

She let her hands climb to my chest before her nails scratched me lightly. She let them run down my chest to my stomach before she found my shirt again. She took it and lifted it up my body and over my head before she let it fall to the floor.

"Holy crap Owen," she gasped.

"What?" I asked.

"You look like you've put on some muscle since I left."

"Maybe," I shrugged. "Without you here I don't have anything else to do but train and study."

She let her fingers trace my skin from my stomach all the way up to my chest. She ran her nails over my skin sending a wave of excitement through my body. She traced my nipples before she turned and headed up my chest to my shoulders. She felt my broad shoulders before she curled her hands around my neck to pull me into her kiss.

The look on her face had changed as my mouth found hers again. It went from I want you to I want you bad and now. I knew the look. I had seen it from her every time she had gone away then come back. She gasped into my kiss as I lifted her body and set her on the counter. Her legs went wide around my body as her cunny turned against my cock.

My fingers started working on the button of her jeans as soon as her ass hit the counter. It got it open quickly and worked it over her hips as she lifted and wiggled for me. They slipped from her hips and dropped to the floor at my feet. As soon as her jeans hit the floor she started on mine. They opened and dropped to the floor at my ankles.

My cock poked straight out and into her pink panties that still guarded her cunny. I didn't even bother to try and take them off now. I pulled them to the side as she leaned back a little and gave me room. My cock touched her smooth cunny as it searched for her wetness. I pressed it down and found her opening as I moved forward.

We both gasped at how wet she was. I slipped in and let myself slowly slide into her cunny. It felt so good to finally feel her again. I carefully moved her closer to the edge and held her so she wouldn't slip off. I pressed into her with careful speed as she gasped in pleasure. Her mouth hung open as her hands gripped the back of my neck to steady her.

I wanted to kiss her neck now. Loved the taste of her skin and what it did to her when I kissed her there. She hadn't taken the scarf off yet, much to my dismay. I tried to sort out the wrap but couldn't figure it out. She giggled her little giggles before she let go and pulled on one side to free it.

"Is that better?" she asked as my lips found her skin.

"Umm hmm," I growled. "Much better."

I kissed her soft skin as my hips pushed harder into her cunny. Wild lust was starting to consume us both. She was thrusting into me as I pressed into her. We were slapping together loudly as her cunny gripped me. Her wetness was leaking from her now, coating her panties and my cock as I fucked her. Whimpers and grunts of lust and desire filled the kitchen as we came together in the middle.

I could feel her cunny gripping me the way it did when she was about to cum. I knew I couldn't hold on until she got off. It had been too long for me and my desire for her was boiling over. I didn't want this to end so quickly though. I knew we would be doing this later but I wanted it too last a little longer than this.

I pulled from her just before we both were about to cum. I hooked my fingers around her panties and pulled them hard. She shrilled when they slipped from under her butt and flew down her legs. My fingers quickly found her cunny as I leaned down and let my tongue taste her.

"Owen," she yelped. "Fuck."

I circled her clit and let my fingers saw into her. Her fingers tangled in my hair as she slumped down on the counter and knocked a pan to the floor as she opened her legs wider for me. I didn't stop to see what it was or what kind of mess it had made. That could wait.

"You taste perfect," I said softly. "I've missed your taste."

"I've missed that wonderful tongue of yours," she gasped.

Her hips were bucking into my fingers and tongue as I worked her cunny. I felt how wet she was now, dripping and coating my fingers and tongue as I ate her. She whimpered loudly before gripping the counter with one hand and my hair with the other.

It was a strong orgasm as she cried out in pleasure. Not a squirting one but still a good one judging by the way her body shook and she panted. Her wetness leaked from her as she reached her peak then started to come down.

I stood once she had finished and looked at her. The spot on her chest, right under her throat, was flush red with desire. I loved the way her body reacted to my touch. She was so perfect to me in every way. I was so glad that I had her each and every day. How could I ask for more? I couldn't really.

I took her arms and pulled her from the counter. She slipped from it and expected me to lead her to the bedroom. I held her still and took her shirt into my hands. She let me take it from her body before she reached back and slipped her bra from her shoulder and let it fall. I took in her body for the first time, in person, in over a month.

"You've lost some weight baby," I smiled.

"I've been busy," she sighed. "It happens when I'm away from you."

"You are still so beautiful though. Absolutely beautiful."

"Thank you baby," she cooed.

I saw the scarf sitting on the counter and let my imagination take over. I turned her around and made her face the counter. She leaned a little and offered to let me take her right there. I leaned over her and took the scarf into my hands. I pulled it over her eyes and let it cover her. I started to tie it around the back of her head.