It's The Way You Look At Me Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Owen?" she questioned.

"Close your eyes and let your other senses take over," I whispered.

She took a breath and waited for me to touch her again. I leaned close to her neck and softly blew on it. She tilted her head as she felt my breath hit her skin. I could see the smile on her face as I leaned a little closer and kissed her neck. She let me kiss her a few times before she leaned into me and felt more of my skin against hers.

I kissed her a couple of times near her throat, feeling her breath catch as I did. My hand traced her skin from between her shoulder blades all the way down her back to her butt. I gave it a soft squeeze as I continued around her body to her front. My hand was following me but trailing across her skin as I circled her. She was looking the whole time and trying to see me. She was blindfolded so I knew she couldn't.

I let my hands trail over her hip then around to her tummy. I took my hand away so she couldn't tell where I was before I brought it back to her chest. I let my hand cover her breast, felling her nipple curl hard and press into my palm. My lips covered hers in a very soft kiss. She let out a soft moan as my lips covered hers.

She lifted her arms and tried to hold me as I kissed her. I felt her movements and broke the kiss to stop her. I gently placed her arms back at her sides before I moved away. She yielded now and left them there as I circled her body silently until I was behind her. I could see her breathing a little heavier as I stood behind her and let her wonder where I had gone to.

I leaned in and brushed her hair away from her neck until it fell down her back. I moved closer to her body and kissed the base of her neck near her shoulder. She let out an audible pant as I touched her skin with my lips. Her mouth hung open as she tilted her head over to give me more skin to work with. I pressed my body closer to hers until we touched.

I gently tilted her head up and back so I could lean around her and kiss her more. I kissed her skin at her jaw under her chin. She sighed again and cheated a little. She felt my cock touching her butt and slipped her hand around to touch me. Her fingers curled around my cock and held it until I moved away.

"Bad girl," I whispered. "No touching until I say."

She gave me a playful, pouty face as I moved away and stopped kissing her. I moved to the other side of her neck and leaned in again. My breath hit her neck as I exhaled then took in her scent. It was a soft scent that only Jamie had. It always did something to me. Stirred that deep desire for her as I took it in then exhaled again and let my breath hit her neck. I whispered that I loved her before I kissed her again.

She whimpered softly as I took her into my arms and wrapped her tightly against my body. She cheated again as she lifted her arms and pulled my head against her neck. I let her get away with it as I wetly kissed her again. She shifted her body slightly and turned her hips against my cock. It was sliding along her skin as she begged for me to stop teasing her.

I didn't give in just yet. I kissed her a few more times before I slipped under her arms and circled her body until I stood in front of her again. I took in her body as I stood about a foot away from her. She looked radiant right now. Her chest was flush right under her neck all the way down to the space between her breasts. I took in the curves on her body, the soft and slightly tan skin that covered those perfect curves. Her nipples were hard and pointing off her body, a deeper pink now that she was excited. Her firm tummy that led down to the valley between her legs. The red heart tattoo that I loved to kiss so much. Her little clit was poking out from between her cunny as she stood there trying to find me from under the scarf.

I ran my fingers across her cheek to her lips. I traced her lips before she opened her mouth and took one inside and sucked it lightly. I let her for a moment before I pulled it away and ran it down her chest to her nipple. I circled it lightly and teased her. I watched her chew on her bottom lip in anticipation of what I was going to do to her. I loved that little lip bite she did. It was so sexy the way she chewed on it.

"What should I do to you Jamie?" I whispered.

"I don't know?" she panted softly. "Anything you want."

My fingers trailed down her body until I reached her cunny. Her legs parted a little more to let me touch her between them. I traced her cunny and bumped her clit as I went back and forth. Her mouth opened as she panted softly then chewed her lip again. I leaned in and kissed her mouth. It didn't take her but a second to lean into my kiss and find my tongue. I tilted my head and kissed her with a deep wanton before I pulled away and started to kneel down.

I kissed her tummy a few times before I stuck my tongue out and traced her skin. I went up to her breast and took her nipple into my mouth. I teased her nipple with my tongue before biting it lightly with my teeth. I let it slide free and saw it standing off her body wet with my spit. I reached back and squeezed her butt as I kissed down to her tummy again. I continued down her tummy, over her pelvis to the smooth skin that led to her cunny.

I blew on it and watched her smile again. She knew what was coming next as I let my tongue slip between her legs and into her folds. She parted her legs just a little and opened to give me a little space. I could taste her wetness as my tongue traced her slit. She was wet from before but this was a different wetness now. The anticipation of what was to come.

I tasted her for a minute. My tongue digging into her folds as she whimpered above me and enjoyed my touch. I kissed her cunny now as her hands left her sides and curled in my hair. I knew how bad she wanted me right now. I decided not to keep her waiting anymore.

I stood now and circled her body once more until I was behind her. My hands trailed across her body as I moved so she knew where I was going this time. I stood behind her and pulled her into my body before I started to knell down. She followed me now, fully trusting me as we both knelt down.

My butt touched the cold floor right in the kitchen as she rested in my lap. I flattened out with her in my arms the whole time until her body was resting on top of mine. Maybe laying on the cold kitchen floor wasn't my best idea but I went with it anyway. I wrapped my arms around her body as she lay on me. She didn't make a move now, she just let me hold her until I spoke.

"Go ahead Jamie," I whispered. "Put it in you."

She growled as she reached between her legs and found my cock. It was throbbing as she found her opening and let me slide inside. She was wetter than before. Desire dripping from her center as she took me inside all the way. Her legs spread around me as I started to thrust into her slowly. I slowly pressed into her as my hips turned. I buried myself all the way in until I reached my max. Then I started to fall away as she whimpered with desire.

I turned her head as I moved over just the slightest bit. She turned and found my mouth as we thrust together now. Both of us pushing into each other in perfect rhythm as we lay there on the floor. My one hand trailed down her body until I found her cunny. I started teasing her clit as my other hand cupped her breast. I twisted her nipple making her gasp between kisses.

My hand continued to tease her clit. I could feel my cock slipping inside of her so deeply. Her wetness soaked my cock as my fingers bumped it with each rise and fall. My other hand left her nipple and continued up to her neck. I put soft pressure on her, knowing she loved to be touched there. Her breath was ragged as it caught in her throat. Little whimpers of pleasure escaped her mouth as we panted together.

Her hand covered mine as I circled her clit a little harder. She gripped it tightly as the pleasure ran through her body. She broke the kiss and panted hard now. Her mouth hung open as she whimpered and gasped in pleasure. Her movements were more urgent as she pressed harder against my cock. I felt it squeezing me as she started to cum again.

I let her buck against me as she came. I rested flat and let her twerk her hips and take me all the way inside of her. She finally rested against me and panted. I reached up and pulled the knot on the scarf to let it fall away from her face. She blinked and smiled at me as the light from the kitchen hit her eyes. Her lips were so swollen and flush now.

She smiled at me again. Chewed on her bottom lip as she gave me her perfect, sexual smile. She lifted herself off my body but kept me inside of her. She put her feet on the floor outside of mine and rested on one hand. She started rising and falling on me now. My hips started leaving the floor as I bucked up into her. Her little whimpers were music to my ears as my cock pressed all the way into her body then fell away from her.

She sat a little higher off the floor as she held still. She was on her toes with both arms resting at my sides as she let me press into her now. I was pressing straight into her and filling her all the way to her core. Each press of my cock into her puss let me touch her end. I could see her juice leaking from her and coating my cock white as I continued at my unhurried pace.

She started rising and falling again with me. I rested on the floor again and moved my hands to cup her butt and guide her up and down. She kept the pace as I held her. Her toes were curling on the floor as I held her and bounced her on my cock. Her hair was bouncing in waves against me face as she leaned back just a little more and cried out in pleasure.

I was sinking so deep inside of her as she bounced with a little more speed. I could feel her cunny squeezing me again. Her little whimpers were her warning that she was getting closer. She glanced back at me as I felt myself closing in again. She was begging with her eyes now to cum with her.

I moved my hands from her ass to her hips. I started pulling her down harder on my cock as I felt myself start to cum. I erupted inside of her as she cried out again in pleasure. Wave after wave of pent up sexual energy left my body and filled her womb as she started to cum again. Her cunny was squeezing my cock as she came hard. I could feel her flooding my cock as I filled her.

She closed her legs together as she gasped and let me buck into her. The tight pressure of her legs closing around my cock made me cry out as I kept shooting off inside of her until I was spent. I dropped to the floor as she followed. She fell flat on my body again as I wrapped my arms around her body and held her tightly.

We both lay there for a minute and panted hard as we recovered. She turned her head and found my mouth again. We opened wide before we came together and let our tongues tangle in the middle. Each kiss broke with an audible pop as we took a breath then went back for more.

"I've missed you Owen," she whispered.

"We got until June now baby," I smiled. "Nothing but me and you together going wherever life takes us."

"Umm hmm," she smiled back.

We laid there for another minute and just held each other. It felt so good to hold her once again. I had missed her over these past weeks but I was looking forward to traveling again and seeing the world. Hopefully we would be seeing more than just Paris this time around. The boss kept sending her back there over the past few trips.

She finally lifted from me and climbed to her feet. I stood and gathered our stuff from the floor before we went to the bedroom to change. We both dressed in our pajamas before we returned to the kitchen to get dinner out of the oven. She set the table as I got the ribs out and sliced them up. I brought the ribs and the sides to the table before we both sat down and had a quiet dinner.

After we cleaned up we both went to the bedroom and lay in bed. I was still beat from yesterday and she was tired from her long flight. She clicked on the TV and started watching her favorite shows to catch back up. I lay there for a while until I drifted off.

*****

Thanks for reading. Comments are always welcome.