Jack And Dianne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice helped Jack down the hallway and into the kitchen. She was still in her short thin gown. Sometimes when she moved and bent just right Jack could see the crease at the bottom of her beautiful ass. Once he saw the hint of her slit and some pussy hair. He couldn't help it; his cock stirred then rose proudly. He was still in his boxers and his hard cock found its way out the hole in the front.

When she heard Jack and Janice coming into the room Betsy turned from the stove. She said, "Good morning you two. How do you feel Jack?" She gasped and blushed when she saw Jack's erection peeking out of his shorts. Janice heard Betsy and looked where her eyes were staring. She grinned and giggled then, to Jack's heightened embarrassment she reached over and gently guided him back into his shorts. She gave him a gentle squeeze before she let go of his cock.

"Well, that sure was a nice one. I'm glad to see at least part of you still works well Jack."

Jack groaned and blushed as he sank carefully into the kitchen chair Janice pulled out for him. After breakfast the women helped Jack out into the yard where they sat him in a yard chair. He protested he wasn't dressed and finally they agreed to bring him his pants and shirt as soon as they finished chores. Jack watched as the two women disappeared toward the barn.

Shortly after he relaxed back into his chair he heard the old farm truck start and watched as Janice backed the trailer up to the loading chute. He yelled at the two women but they ignored him as they began loading the calves they were taking to market. Jack tried to get up and go help them. He finally managed to get up and make his way into the house.

It took Jack over ten minutes to dress because of his pain and stiffness. By the time he managed to bet back outside all the calves were loaded and the truck and trailer were parked beside the house. Janice and Betsy came inside and Jack tore into them for loading out the calves.

Janice got in his face and Betsy was right beside her. "Listen dummy. We're both big girls now and are almost as good at this farming shit as you are. There was no reason for us not to load out and take those animals to market. Now shut up and get in the truck. As soon as we get the stock unloaded you're going to the doctor to be sure nothing's broken."

Janice and Betsy got on each side of Jack and guided and pulled him to the truck. They actually had to almost push him up and inside because of his injuries. The three friends spent the whole day in town. Jack spent three hours getting checked out. He was told he was just badly bruised and to take it easy for a week or so just taking gentle exercise until the swelling went down in his leg.

On the way home the three went by the sale barn and picked up their trailer and the check for the animals they had sold. The 24 calves they had sold that day grossed them almost $24000.00. All three went home happy.

By the time he got home Jack was bushed. He could barely eat the soup they had left cooking in the crock pot. He didn't argue when the two women guided him back to Janice's room and put him to bed. Once again the next morning when he woke there was a lump cuddled up beside him in the bed. This time he wasn't as surprised. What did surprise him was when he saw it was Betsy sleeping with him. She, too, was beautiful and a pleasure to wake up to. She also had on a short gown and nothing under it. She, too, wasn't very careful about what Jack got to see and once again delivered him to the kitchen with a boner. This time it was Janice that saw it waving perkily as he hobbled into the kitchen.

Janice smiled and looked longingly at Jack's appendage before he managed to stuff it back into his pants. Once again after breakfast the women guided Jack into the yard and his chair without letting him dress. They went about their work while he recuperated in the chair. From time to time one of them would come back to the house and check on him. Each time they stopped they would visit for a short while and before they left they would kiss him. Jack wondered what was going on and was a little embarrassed by the attention.

The next three days were repeats of the first two. By the end of the third day Jack was able to get up and move without as much pain and with no assistance. Since they still would not let him work with the animals Jack prepared the meals the fifth day. That evening Jack finished supper and said, "I think I'm good enough to go back home now girls. Thank you for your help these last few days. I owe you both one."

Janice and Betsy both looked like they had been hit in the stomach. Jack thought he saw a little moisture in the corners of their eyes. They looked back and forth between each other and walked to him. They stood between Jack and the door. Janice said, "Jack we don't want you to go. Please Jack can't you stay here with us? We don't like it when you're not here. It's lonesome and we miss you."

They argued back and forth until finally Jack gave in. "OH, OK! I'll stay another night or two. I don't know what's got into you two."

Betsy, normally the quieter of the two had a quiver in her voice as she said, "Jack you belong here. We were so afraid we were going to lose you when that steer got you down. Our hearts almost stopped with fear. We don't ever want to be away from you ever again. We want you to move in here with us."

"Now you know I can't do that. There are only two bedrooms and I"

Janice put her finger over Jack's mouth to shush him. She said, "We know that silly. That won't be a problem honey. You've slept with both of us since you've been hurt and"

"Whoa there girl. Don't even go there. I was unh. Dammit I don't know how much longer I can be a gentleman if I'm sleeping with one of you. There was a time or two when if I hadn't been hurting so badly I'm not sure I wouldn't have done something we would have been sorry for. No. I can't sleep with you."

Janice and Betsy smiled and looked at each other. They walked up to Jack and wrapped him in their arms. Each of them gave him a kiss then laid their head on his chest, just holding him. Finally Janice began pulling Jack toward her bedroom and said, "So? We're big girls. We know what happens to women that let men into their beds don't we Betsy?"

Jack felt his cock jump when he heard that. By the time they got him to Janice's bedroom he was rock hard and his cock was throbbing. The women helped him undress and pushed him into bed once more. Jack watched as they stripped completely naked then each walked to a different side of the king sized bed. Betsy came to the side Jack was laying on and reached for his boxers. She began tugging them down as Jack felt the bed shift on the other side. He turned and saw Janice beside him as she began helping Betsy pull his shorts off.

When the women had his shorts off Betsy pushed Jack toward the middle of the bed and she climbed in beside him. Each woman lay a leg over Jack and her head on his shoulder. They would rise occasionally and give him a kiss as their hands rubbed all over him. They fondled his hard cock and gently loved his balls. The women were lying on Jack's arms so all he could do was look at them and gently rub their soft behinds and some of their sides. Of course he could kiss them and he did so every chance they gave him. As the women rubbed and played with his cock Jack made several involuntary thrusts and several whimpers.

When he turned his head Jack could see as well as feel each woman's wonderful breasts brushing against his chest. His thighs became wet from the secretions each woman's pussy drooled onto them as they ground into him.

Finally Betsy rose up and crawled over Jack. Janice held his cock up and guided it into her cousin as Betsy slid down on it. Jack and Betsy sighed as he pushed deeper and deeper into her juicy cunt. Betsy leaned forward and rubbed her nipples on Jack's chest. She bent farther forward and gave him a gentle kiss. She sat up and leaned on her arms. Her hips began gently moving forward and back as she worked her clit on Jack's pubic bone. She could feel her cunt get juicier as she moved. Betsy moaned and her tight pussy began contracting and releasing as she slid into a small orgasm. Betsy began moving more rapidly, taking longer strokes as she built to another orgasm. She slammed down on Jack and began wildly moving her hips back and forth. Her pussy gushed liquid onto the bed and squeezed Jack in its vice like grip. Betsy collapsed on jack.

Jack was nearing his orgasm when Betsy stopped. He tried to thrust into her and bring himself to completion. Janice pushed on Betsy's hip and forced her to move off Jack before he came. She said, "Ok Cousin. You've got yours, now it's my turn. Don't you dare use him all up you greedy little slut."

As Betsy rolled from Jack he tried to follow her and keep his cock in her tight pussy. Janice grinned and grabbed his hip to pull him back on the bed. She looked down on him as she straddled him and said, "Unh, uh lover. It's MY turn now. I'm going to take all you have to give me too. I've been waiting on this for months now. That greedy little slut got to make love to you first so I get the first load."

Janice held Jack's slimy dick and gently settled down until it was just barely lodged in her lubricious cunt opening. She wiggled her hips slightly, grinned down at Jack and slammed her bottom down taking his entire length in one deep thrust. When she hit bottom her breasts jiggled. She gasped and Jack grunted from the force of insertion.

Janice leaned forward and gave Jack a deep, long French kiss. All the while her tight little ass was moving, wiggling and pulling from side to side as she worked his cock. She was moaning and rubbing her breasts on his chest at the same time. Janice rose up and braced herself on her arms as she began rising and then dropping rapidly onto Jack's cock. When she rose up she tightened her vaginal muscles and almost pulled Jack with her. She only relaxed slightly as she dropped down onto him once again.

Jack had not gotten much time to calm down between Betsy rolling off and Janice mounting him so he was very near his peak within just a few thrusts. He grabbed Janice's hips and began slamming his cock up into her meeting her thrusts with his own. He gave one hard thrust upward and felt his insides rush out through his cock. He groaned out, "UNNNNNHHH" and tried to hold himself tightly to Janice, keeping his cock as deeply embedded in her slick pussy as he could.

Jack's last hard thrust was all it took for Janice to go over the precipice also. She screamed and began wildly moving her hips back and forth as her orgasm ripped through her. Her pussy tightened up on Jack enough it was almost painful. She, too, collapsed on him and they kissed for a few moments. With a sigh she rolled off him and lay beside him as she had before Betsy had mounted him. Betsy snuggled in on his other side and they lay with heads on his shoulders and gentle smiles on their faces.

The three new lovers drifted off to sleep. Sometime during the night one of the women woke and pulled the covers over herself and the two lovers she was sleeping with.

The next morning Jack felt his evenings exercise in the muscles that had been injured by the steer. His women watched with guilt written on their faces as he grimaced and gingerly moved from the bed. The women followed Jack into the bathroom and tried to get into the shower with him. Unfortunately it was not large enough for three. In fact, it was barely large enough for two. The women solved the problem by trading places before Jack finished his shower.

Jack had a haunted look on his face and in his eyes. He was more quiet than normal and only spoke when one of the women said something that required an answer. The two women did not even bother to dress after they dried the shower water off their hard bodies. They left for the kitchen while Jack was still drying himself.

Jack walked into the kitchen fully clothed and sat at the table. Betsy immediately poured a cup of coffee for him and set it in front of him. She bent and gave him a gentle kiss before she returned to the stove and began helping Janice finish the breakfast she was preparing.

The women served the meal and took their seats to dine with Jack. Very little was said other than required for serving and eating the meal. After the dishes were cleaned the women refilled the coffee cups and sat once again at the table with Jack. They were beginning to look worried.

Jack sat for a moment and seemed to be staring into space. His eyes were fixed on something only he could see out the kitchen window. He looked miserable. Janice reached out and placed her hands over his as they rested on the table. She looked lost, scared as she said, "Jack Honey. I'm sorry if we did something wrong. We've seen how you look at us and we have wanted you from almost the first instant we each saw you. I know what we did may have been a shock to you but you didn't seem to mind last night. What's wrong now Honey?"

Jack looked around then at each woman. He set his jaws, clenched his lips and then said, "I'm not a person you should get involved with. I'm a complete asshole and I don't want to hurt either of you. A woman would be stupid to trust me. I think we need to figure out some way to split our jointly owned property and go our separate ways. I like you both so much, hell, I may even love you but I can't take the chance of doing something to hurt you."

The women had tears in their eyes as they listened to Jack. Both rose from their chairs and wrapped their arms around Jack. Janice exploded, "NO!!! We will not split the property. We're partners. In fact, we are all partners because I have given Betsy half of what I own here for her work with us. Jack we love you. We want to be your wives. Neither of us wanted to step back and give you up to the other. We could neither think of a way to be happy without you. You are the only man either of us has ever found that we feel happy with, that makes us feel loved and gives us that warm, relaxed feeling just being with you. We feel safe and cared for with you. We want you in our lives always.

"We decided the best way to do that was to share you. We seduced you last night for two primary reasons. First is, we love you and wanted to show that love. Second is we were so happy you didn't get hurt or killed the other day we wanted to soak up your karma. Third is we decided you were never going to make a move on either of us. Neither of us is willing to let you go but we will if you insist. If you just want one of us we have agreed the other will step aside. Jack, you should know if that happens we neither one plan to date or marry someone else. We live here and have this farm together. We have looked at the available men around here and it is just like it was at home. Except for you there is no single man here either of us would consider having."

"You don't know what you're saying. Dammit Janice I am the one who misbehaved and caused my first divorce. I cheated on Stephanie. You've heard the old saying, once a cheater always a cheater. I'm an asshole. Here I am not even 30 years old yet and I am a double divorcee. How can you even think about tying yourself to someone like me? No, I won't allow it."

Betsy pulled Jack's chair from the table and sat in his lap. She gave him a gentle kiss and said, "Jack, if you're talking about Dianne, Gregg and Bettie told Janice about your two divorces and she told me. We know you were taken in by Dianne. We know about your past but we don't care. We believe you are a good man that got taken in by a con. We have talked to Stephanie Jack and she told us she had never caught you cheating. She said she now believes you had not and admits it appeared you were trying to push Dianne away the day she caught her with her hands in your pants.

"Jack Stephanie was taken in by Dallas also you know. We know he was one of Dianne's lovers. We think they were working together and were almost impossible to resist. Jack, I know this may hurt you but Stephanie admitted she and Dallas were doing the same kind of heavy petting you and Dianne were caught in. She also begged us to tell you once more how sorry she is for the way things ended and that she wished you all the best in the rest of your life."

While Betsy was talking Janice had walked up behind Jack and wrapped her arms around him. She bent down and laid her head on the top of his. Betsy finished talking and laid her head on Jack's shoulder. They both hugged him while he processed what Betsy had told him.

Jack felt his internal conflict lessen somewhat while he listened to Betsy. He had been happier here than any where he had been since he had left home for college. He admitted to himself he had strong feelings for both the women who were hugging him. He was having trouble with his conscience though. Dammit, it wasn't right to love two women at the same time, to want to make love with each of them. He really could not decide which one of them he loved more or even if what he felt for them was really love. He knew he felt about them as strongly as he had for Stephanie when he thought he was in love with her.

Jack asked himself though, how could he have loved Stephanie and done what he had done with Dianne. Maybe he didn't love Steph or didn't love her enough. If that was the case did he really love Janice and Betsy? He knew he was empty when he was away from them and when he was with them he felt complete, happy, content. When they were out working together time seemed to fly past. Their mere presence made the day better. Wasn't that love?

"Girls I'm not sure I know what love is. I know I have strong feelings for you. I feel as strongly about you, maybe even stronger, as I felt for Stephanie and look at how I treated her. I thought I was in love with her too. If I really loved her how could I have treated her as I did? I know I am unhappy when we are separated and I cannot wait to get back to you. I know I would do anything I could to spare you hurt and pain and I would spend any amount or do anything I could to make your life better. Let's just see where this leads."

The three friends went about their normal daily activities for the next three months. The only difference was nudity became common when there was no reason for clothes. Jack never offered to leave the old farm house and return to his cabin to live. In the spring of the year after their discussion the two women found Jack sitting in the yard after work. They pulled chairs up close to his and Janice opened the conversation.

"Jack, Betsy and I have been talking the last few weeks. This old house is a dump and it will take more to repair and update it than it is worth. We both love the mill pond and swimming hole on your place. It's so peaceful and secluded we feel more comfortable sitting around nude like we do here.

"Jack we want to add to your cabin and build a new house there for all of us. We want rooms for children when the time comes and we want to live there forever with you. Between the three of us I think we have almost enough to build a very nice new house if we don't get extravagant with the furnishings and décor. Jack, can we please build us a new home? Betsy and I have drawn up plans for what we want. If we all do the work together except for what we aren't qualified to do I think we can do this really cheaply." Janice stood and walked to the porch of the old house and returned with a sheet of paper. She handed it to Jack.

Jack sat and looked at the house plans Janice had handed him. He was impressed. The plans were drawn in such a way they incorporated his little cabin into the new house. The cabin had been turned into a utility room and the new dwelling was to be built stretching toward the stream. Jack was impressed.