Jack And Dianne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three discussed the plans for the next three days and finally they agreed to build the dwelling. That summer they all worked twelve to fourteen hours a day keeping up with the farm and with the construction. By cold weather they had the new house completed enough they could move in. It took them another three years to finish all the rooms and be able to say the dwelling was finally finished.

During the three years they worked on their new home each of the ladies presented Jack with a child. The young family was content, secure in their love for each other. What was even more surprising, perhaps, was the acceptance of the community. Most of the persons in the community thought of Janice and Betsy as Mrs. Morgan. Somehow the agreement Jack, Janice and Betsy had drawn up by an attorney had become known in the community. This agreement gave all of them the same rights and privileges of a spouse for the others. Since they had worded the document as a legal contract they did not run afoul of marriage laws.

The three settled in and became prominent citizens of the Steelville area. As years passed they expanded their operation and became quite a large supplier of fresh produce to the local residents. They even obtained contracts from Wal-Mart to supply pumpkins and straw in the fall for sale in their stores.

In his later years Jack came to look on his short association with Dianne as fortuitous rather than the disaster he thought of it as when he was living through it.