All Comments on 'Jack In the Box'

by knightfantasies

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
He gets revenge on his mother

Jack and his lovers could catch his mom in a very compromising position with her lover and exact his revenge on her for the way she treated him thru the years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

He hated long nipples; it seemed too gay to suck on them

What the fuck does this mean?! Its the most idiotic thing I've read on here

The story was like a psychopathic immature kids dream

knightfantasiesknightfantasiesover 5 years agoAuthor
RE Psychopath

Thank you for your comment, your anonymous note intrigued me. Whether it was intentional or not you arrived at the gist of the story. "Jack" does have issues and this story relates to his realization of deep-seated anger towards women. I didn't envision Jack as being a psychopath; perhaps if there had not been an intervention with his teacher "Colleen," he might have turned into a full blown one. In the end, please remember this is a fictional character in a fictional story, and as the author, I do have a license to its content. However, I realize I will never please everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wow

this was amazing. loved it. please write a second one omg. Make collen have dicks in both holes. your story made me so wet.

Burp177Burp177over 4 years ago
A bit of a mess

Reading this feels like being in a pinball machine. It knocks you all over the place. Also, it builds up but never really delivers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ferris Wheel

I totally agree with the comment; too many irons in the fire; sex is good, but too much of it from so many perspectives makes it boring and tedious; not once is there any mention of contraceptives; a sure recipe for STDS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

with logan, it's off for me

northbaybearnorthbaybearalmost 2 years ago

I stopped reading on page 2 because I disliked Jack and Colleen's relationship and how it was developing. Jack behaved angry, and directed inappropriately at Colleen, but more importantly, Jack was immature and juvenile. Colleen is depicted as tolerating and understanding Jack's treatment of her. Where were her boundaries and self-respect?

I'm familiar with D/s and BDSM. An important piece of both is not to bring anger into a scene or occasion.

I didn't read anymore. You had the makings of a hot and great story but went in a direction that no longer worked for me.

nyteramblernyteramblerover 1 year ago

Was strange in a way to start but too Manny in real life are like jack but in the end collen helped him see things in a better way and to change. Would be good to read more of how things went after the trip.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous