Jack In the Box

Story Info
"Jack," a well-endowed student fucks his way through school.
26.3k words
4.47
127.2k
148
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for taking the time to read my fantasy of "Jack," a well-endowed student who fucks his way through school and sets his sights on his female Coach.

As you read this story you will see it fits several categories, but the overall theme fit non-consent best.

This story may contain peanuts so if you're allergic to rough sex, group sex, girl on girl, oral, anal, or ass to mouth, please do not go any further.

If you enjoyed my writing your vote acts as an inducement to continue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Bus Ride

It was at the last inter-state track event of his final school year that presented Jack with his first opportunity to fuck a 'woman,' not a teenage girl but a real woman. The track team was where Jack excelled, and his specialty was long distance. Running was a drug to him, and the personal challenge to do better drove him on.

The track team had separate coaches, the boy's coach was Mr. Buchanan, and the girl's coach was Mrs. Coffin. The two coaches had taken an interest in him, but Coach Coffin seemed to have a stronger interest. His efforts to date had earned him a scholarship to the local college, but Jack wanted to go to one of the big-name schools. He was hoping if he won or placed second this weekend one of the colleges would notice him.

All the kids had piled onto a rented tour bus to attend the track and field meet. The coaches sat in the front, and the rowdy and excited teenagers had the rest of the bus to themselves. Jack sat at the very back with his buddy Logan and when girls would come back to use the bathroom some of them would leave a not so subtle hint that she would be available tonight at the hotel if Jack were interested. Logan would punch Jeff in the shoulder and tell him what a lucky guy he was. Jack never thought he was lucky; he instinctively knew from a girl's body language or the words spoken if she wanted to fuck him.

When Mrs. Coffin came down the aisle, all the guys were suddenly quiet watching her. The tight school t-shirt emphasized her large breasts and even with a bra on you could see her swollen nipples. The black yoga pants were very tight, and her camel toe was visible. She took her time, talking to both the girls and boys as she made her way to the bathroom. Coach Coffin knew what she was doing to all the guys, and Jack's cock hardened at the fantasy of fucking his teacher. She was hot, and she knew it. Finally, she reached the back of the bus, and with a smile at Jack she opened the bathroom door and stepped out of view.

It seemed like only a short time before she opened the door and stood by Jack's back row. Most of the kids had gone back to their conversations and forgot about her.

"Hi Jack," Coach Coffin said, "I would like to talk strategy with you if you don't mind."

Jack was on the window side, and his friend Logan quickly stood up. As he slipped by Coach Coffin, he accidentally brushed his arm against one of her breasts. "Sorry," he mumbled as he moved to a forward seat sporting an embarrassed flushed face.

Coach Coffin gave Logan an amused look as she sat down beside Jack. Jack smiled at her subtle gesture; she had purposely moved forward, so Logan's arm touched her breast.

Jack was smiling at her as she wiped her forehead with the back of her hand. With her arm in the air, she knew her large breasts would draw Jack's attention, and that was her plan. "Whew, it sure is warm back here, when I go back to the front I will tell the driver to turn the air conditioning up."

"I am a little hot," Jack said as he brazenly looked at the breasts she wanted him to notice, "seems like you are too."

Colleen was taken back with Jack's candor, but it also excited her. She never could control her damn nipples, and right now they were making a grand appearance. "You have no idea, Jack," she said as she nervously looked around to see if anyone was watching. It was now, or never she thought as she stared at the large bulge in his shorts, all the girls bragged about the size and how good he was in bed.

She thought it would be easy to seduce Jack, but he seemed to be one step ahead of her. "I, I thought maybe you needed some extra incentive to do well at the meet. You're a great runner, but you need to have that extra kick at the end. I've heard the girls talking, and I know you can rise to a challenge when the opportunity presents itself."

Colleen paused to see if Jeff understood her double meaning. She looked around to see if any of the kids were watching or listening. "If you do well I promise you I will give you a special reward tomorrow night!"

Jack knew what his teacher meant, but something about her was off. He fixed her with a stare, and he was surprised she demurely looked down. Jack could 'read' women, and with that simple movement, Jack knew how to approach this. "Can I whisper something in your ear?" he asked.

As soon as Coach Coffin nodded and leaned towards him, he clasped her right nipple between his fingers pulling her closer as she gasped at his unexpected move. "If you want me to fuck you all you had to do was ask," he whispered in her ear, "nod your head if that's what you want."

Coach Coffin turned into soft putty as he squeezed her nipple even harder. "I don't think you understand; I said nod your head if you want my big cock up your married cunt!"

"Yes!" she whispered as her head bobbed up and down, "that's what I want. Oh god!"

"When you check in to the hotel get an extra room key and give it to me."

"Okay."

Jack held on to her nipple and stared into her moist eyes. "Not tomorrow night," he stated, "I'm going to fuck you tonight, all night."

She was helpless to resist him, "okay," she meekly acknowledged.

"In all your holes!" Jack whispered as he squeezed harder.

"Oh fuck!" she whispered back as her eyes shot back to large lump in his shorts. "Yes, all my holes!"

Jack could see Coach Coffin enjoyed him taking control. With a quick look around Jack pulled his shorts down a bit exposing his cock to his coach. Jack knew he had the biggest cock in school, everyone did. All the girls at school who bragged about being with him, all the envious guys who stared at him in the showers and now Coach Coffin.

"You want to suck it, don't you?"

"Oh god, yes," Colleen said as she looked at the biggest cock she had ever seen.

"Do it quickly before anyone notices us."

Colleen's eyes opened wide in disbelief at the turn of events. She was supposed to be seducing him. When his gorgeous lips whispered 'do it' she couldn't help herself, she turned into a zombie and willingly lowered her head, pulling down his foreskin before sucking on the huge mushroom head. The pain in her nipple was making her pussy leak, and when Jack pushed her head down, she could feel his cock enter her throat. All of her adult reasoning had been swept away with a single glance at Jack's magnificent cock. Her mouth was stretched to accommodate his size, and when he pulled her off, it was with reluctance that she let go.

Jack enjoyed the surprised look on his Coach's face; her game had been turned upside down. "Good girl," he whispered as he gave her nipple one last twist, "I'm going to enjoy fucking you tonight. Now hurry back to your seat, I see Coach Buchanan is looking for you."

Coach Coffin went to rise, but Jack's grip on her nipple prevented it. He leaned in whispered, "you forgot to say thank you."

At that moment staring into his eyes, Colleen knew she would do whatever Jack asked of her. "Thank you," she said as she tried to compose herself. Her nipple was hurting, but at the same time, her pussy was dripping wet. Rising from the seat she took one last confused look at Jack, wondering how he made her do that. With her arms crossed over her breasts she hurried down the aisle trying to hide how big her nipples were.

Jack smiled as he watched Coach Coffin cover herself with her sweater even though the heat was almost unbearable. He knew she kept a close eye on him, but he didn't think it was because she wanted to fuck him. The thing that surprised him most was her submissive side. He saw one of the girls had been watching them and when Jeff curled his finger at her she hustled to be beside him.

"What was that about?" asked Sylvia with obvious curiosity, then gasped when she saw Jack's cock was exposed.

"Coach Coffin thinks I have got a lot to offer and wanted to let me know that."

Sylvia looked at Jack's hard cock sticking up from his shorts, "Coach Coffin saw that!" she exclaimed.

"I could use a blowjob," Jack said as he nonchalantly looked at Sylvia, "are you interested or should I see if one of the other girls want the honor."

Sylvia was hopelessly in love with Jack, he knew that, and he used it to his advantage. She was a pretty girl with long blonde hair that she always kept in a pony-tail. Her breasts were on the smaller size, but her cunt was tight, and she loved to give him blowjobs; the only thing he hated was she wouldn't let him fuck her ass.

"What if someone sees me?"

Jack ignored her question. "Oh, and when I come don't swallow I want to see how much is in your mouth."

Jack pulled his shorts down further to give her access to his very erect long thick cock and waited for Sylvia to suck him, he knew she would.

"Okay," she said, "but have someone keep an eye out for the teachers."

Jack signaled for Logan to come over. "Keep guard, and you can watch if you want to."

Jack knew Logan had a thing for Sylvia; maybe when he was tired of her, he would put them together.

He looked to see Coach Coffin was watching him, and he smiled at her. With one hand in Sylvia's hair, he pushed her down until she disappeared from view. He made a gesture to Coach Coffin with his fingers in a circle and his tongue pushing his cheek out. It was the universal signal for a blow job.

Colleen quickly covered her mouth as Jack continued to stare at her, she wanted to look away but couldn't. It seemed like she was on a string and he controlled it, and when he beckoned her with his finger, she was helpless to resist. She rose and started towards him only stopping when he held up his hand.

She was filled with so many emotions, all of them sexual. She pretended to be interested in what several of her girls were discussing, but in reality, she kept stealing glances at Jack knowing he was getting his cock sucked by Sylvia. Just knowing what was happening was driving her crazy with lust. She knew it was wrong, but she wished it was her.

Logan had taken up a position as a guard and kept nervously glancing at Coach Coffin and then at Sylvia sucking Jack's cock. Sylvia was sucking hard, and he could hear the noises she was making, he wished her lips were around his cock instead of Jack's.

Colleen was licking her lips, she knew it was reckless and possibly career-ending, but she had to get closer to Jack. Like a zombie, she shuffled down the aisle until she was standing beside Logan. Sylvia was sucking Jack's cock, and he mouthed the words "right now" to her as his body went rigid. He pulled Sylvia up by her long blonde hair and whispered into her ear.

With a panicked look on her face, Sylvia opened her mouth to show her coach how much of Jack's cum was in it and then she gulped several times to swallow it all.

Coach Coffin's face turned bright red before she turned and almost ran to her front seat. She could hear Jack's laughter in her ears, and the embarrassment was huge, but worse now Sylvia and Logan knew about her desires for Jack. When she sat down, once again Jack was like a magnet controlling her head, and she turned to face him. He had waited for her to look at him and then pushed Sylvia's head back down in his lap. She knew he was making Sylvia lick his giant cock clean, and she blushed again when Jack smiled and blew her a kiss.

Colleen could hear someone calling her name, but it sounded like she was in a tunnel. She couldn't break her gaze with Jack. When Coach Buchanan shook her shoulder, she came out of her trance.

"Are you okay," he asked trying to determine which of the kids Colleen was looking at, "is something wrong?"

"No, no!" Colleen quickly blurted out, "sorry I was daydreaming. Everything is fine," She said the words, but she knew it was a lie, she was falling down the rabbit hole. When she turned back to look at Jack he was ignoring her, Logan was now beside him, and Sylvia had returned to her seat.

"Okay," he said, "we're only about a half hour from the hotel. Darn kids can sure be noisy sometimes. When we get to the hotel I will make sure the boys are on a different floor, we don't want any hanky-panky going on!" he laughed. Bruce couldn't help looking at Colleen's big tits, her nipples were exploding off her chest, and in his mind, he was thinking how fantastic it would be to slide his cock between them.

"No of course not!" Colleen said quickly crossing her arms over her chest to hide her nipples from his stare. She wasn't sure if he was alluding to what just happened in the back, "good idea!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Checking In

The lobby was a jumble of teenagers not only from their school but the other competing schools as well. Coach Buchanan was at the front desk checking in when Jack suddenly appeared behind Coach Coffin.

"Did you like the show," he whispered next to her ear.

Colleen jumped at the sudden sound and soft breath on her ear. She wanted to throw herself into his arms but couldn't, not in public. As soon as she looked into Jack's piercing eyes, she lost all control again, "yes," she whispered back, "I did."

"Don't forget to give me a key to your room."

"I, I won't," she mumbled. With a quick squeeze of her ass cheek, Jack disappeared into the maze of kids.

Coach Buchanan waved her over to the front desk, and as she walked the short distance, she could feel her pussy juices running down her leg. She knew it was wrong to fuck one of her students, but she kept telling herself he was eighteen now and he was legal.

"Okay, we're all set," Bruce said to her as he noticed her nipples were hard again, "unfortunately we're all on the same floor so we will have to keep a close eye on the kids," he laughed and winked at her, "oh to be eighteen again!" he said as he looked at all the excited young teenagers.

"Thanks, Bruce, I don't know what I would do without you," Colleen said as she squeezed his arm in thanks.

"No problem, I'm going to go hand out all the keys to the boys while you wait for yours," he said, "are you going down to the pool too?

"Can you chaperone them yourself? I'm getting a splitting headache." The play on words rambled through her head; she had a vision of her legs split wide for Jack and the head of his cock deep inside her.

Bruce could see Colleen had a far-away look in her eyes and noticed her nipples grew even larger. "Ah, that's too bad, of course, you go and relax, tomorrow is going to be a hectic day!" In reality, Bruce was disappointed he was looking forward to seeing her big tits in a bikini.

As soon as Bruce left the young girl behind the counter started talking, she was trying to stay cheerful, but with this mornings activity, Colleen could see it was very trying on her. "I will need two keys for my room as well," Colleen softly said to her hoping not to draw attention from anyone.

"No problem!" she said with a smirk as she looked over Colleen's shoulder towards Bruce, "someone's getting lucky tonight!"

"What? Yes, no!" she said all flustered as she grabbed the mitt-full of credit card keys and hurried away.

Colleen herded her girls to one side of the lobby and handed the keys out. Each room held two girls, and they were each issued the keys with specific instructions that no boys were allowed in their rooms. When she handed a key to Sylvia, the two of them didn't exchange words, but she gave her coach a knowing smirk.

The girls rushed with their luggage to their rooms and to change into swimsuits. Today was the only day they had some spare or free time, and all the kids were looking forward to enjoying the pool for the balance of the afternoon.

Colleen looked around for Coach Buchanan and sighed with relief when she couldn't see him. In reality, she was looking for Jack and was disappointed he wasn't around either. As she gathered her rolling suitcase that she left against the wall, she spotted Jack and smiled.

He was by himself talking on his cell phone and from his facial expressions and body language he seemed very concerned. When Colleen was close enough to hear his conversation he kept repeating the same phrase; 'dad, you don't have to put up with it?'

Jack turned and saw Coach Coffin and covered his cell phone with his hand, "can you give me a minute?"

"Sure, no rush Jack," Colleen said and stepped back to give him some privacy. With his back towards her, she realized something was going on at home. Instinctively she hoped it didn't affect his race tomorrow and his chance at a bigger scholarship.

Jack was very animated on the phone with his arms flying about, but through it all, he kept his voice down. When he tucked the phone into the back pocket of his shorts, Colleen could see he forced a smile at her.

"Sorry Jack, I didn't mean to intrude, is everything okay at home?"

"Well, actually no," he said, "my parents are going through a tough time. I think they're going to be getting a divorce."

Colleen couldn't help but feel empathy; she had gone through the same thing with her parents. "I know how it feels; my parents divorced when I was sixteen."

"It fucking sucks!" Jack said loudly through clenched teeth, "and it's all my mom's fault!"

Several of the other athletes still in the lobby looked in their direction.

"Would you like to talk about in my room?"

"I was going to go to the pool with my friends," he answered. Looking more closely at her he could see the disappointment she was projecting at him, "but maybe talking is what I need right now."

The butterflies in Colleen's stomach took flight. "Here's the key to my room!" Colleen said as she handed it to him with a shaking hand, "why don't you get rid of your luggage and come to see me; room three twelve."

Right now all Jack wanted to do was be alone, but a friendly ear or maybe a quick fuck might help him sort out his thoughts. "Okay, give me ten minutes," he said as he headed to the elevators deep in thought.

Colleen went to the little snack room off the lobby and paid for several cold drinks, she would have loved a beer but kept everything nonalcoholic. As a last thought, she also bought an extra toothbrush and giggled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack

Jack threw his luggage against the wall in his room, and Logan immediately came running out of the bathroom in his swimsuit.

"Sorry," Jack said, "I didn't know you were still here."

"You okay?"

"Yeah, just some stuff at home to deal with."

"Well come on down to the pool, and we can check out the girls together!" Logan said with a big smile, "that always makes you happy!"

"Sure, I will see you in a bit." Jack ambled over to the window and could see the pool was full of kids from his school and other schools. The girls were all in bikinis and flaunting their assets. He picked out several girls he had already fucked and if it didn't work out with Coach Coffin he might fuck one or two of them again this weekend. Plus, Sylvia was always a willing hole if they said no.

Jack laid down on his bed staring at the ceiling. He knew his mom had been cheating on his dad for some time; he even knew who the guy was. His parents had been fighting for years, and it was part of why he liked running. The time alone on the track or the road running as fast as he could to leave everything behind. No yelling, no cursing, just him and the wind.

123456...8