Jack's Daily Grind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack grabbed her hips which were grinding her mound against his cock.

"Jack. Please wait until I've left the room."

He broke from his kiss to look over at Aaros who was climbing from the bed to leave. She slipped her gown on, left the room and closed the door. He understood she no longer considered him a risk as he'd defaulted.

He looked back into the golden eyes of SennLann and rolled her onto her back. He guided his cock to her opening and found that she was already wet with excitement. He eased himself in and her eyes closed to slits as her purring increased. He reached bottom and her eyes shot open as he bumped into the inner wall. He drew back and pushed forward again and she pulled him down into a kiss. He flexed his hips and increased his pace. She felt so smooth and hot!

Her ankles hooked over his ass as she drew him in harder and faster until he was hammering her against the mattress and she yowled signaling her release. Jack found his as well and fired stream after stream into her receptive body.

As they panted and slowly came back to reality he looked down at her as her eyes opened and she smiled at him. Jack rolled off onto his back and SennLann rolled up onto his chest.

"I'm pregnant," she said.

Jack's eyes widened and he froze in shock.

SennLann smiled. "It isn't yours. It's my cousin's. We had a moment at the hotel when the Councillors were off plotting my death."

"Does he know?" Jack asked.

"Yes."

"That explains why he wanted you protected but couldn't he have taken you home?" Jack asked, confused.

"There are ancient laws that forbid what we did. I would have been put to death once the pregnancy was discovered. With you I'm safe," she explained.

"I doubt anyone would believe the baby is mine and it's going to be born pure Phem Kalos. They will know then. Won't FennLann be in trouble?"

She smiled at him again. "Males do not get 'in trouble'. Females bear the brunt of the crimes. As I am with you I no longer exist for the Phem Kalos so I no longer matter."

Jack frowned. He didn't like the Phem Kalos legal system. He had a thought. "Will FennLann come to see his child?"

"Yes! We are in love! Now we can be together! When he visits Altaria there is no penalty for him to be with the female that does not exist," she purred happily.

"Will your child exist according to Phem Kalos?" Jack asked.

"If it is male, yes."

More brooding. Jack finally pushed the thoughts from his mind. He had to get the day moving. He had a world to be banished from. He had to see if SennLann was going to be able to stay without him.

He took a shower and tied his hair back with the rubber band on his dresser. Aaros was eating breakfast with SennLann. The Altarian looked sad and the Phem Kalos was purring happily into her bowl of protein blocks.

"SennLann is not subject to the same banishment rule as I am, correct?" he asked the Judge.

"No, she may stay. It's likely the Queen will take care of that at least. I- I'm sorry for failing you Jack," she said.

"Aaros, you were never responsible for preventing me from breaking the rule. You were just there to record if I did. You went above and beyond so many times for me. Please don't feel bad about this!"

Jack ate his breakfast and they made their way to the office. SennLann came along as they would need to make arrangements for her at the banishment ceremony.

Jack gave his staff in the Trade Commissioners office hugs and this time Mella didn't try anything cheeky or lewd. He knew she was really upset.

10AM arrived and the courtyard was a madhouse. Every media outlet was represented and several from Earth were front and center as well.

Lunnae had arrived early and this time he was by himself. From the smug look on his face he knew all about Jack's interlude with SennLann the previous evening. Apparently it had been all over the news... censored in some markets.

The crowd parted with murmurs of sadness as Jack walked through their midst. Soon he was in the open center facing Lunnae, Narelle and Queen Elissa. He hadn't expected to see her there. She wore a serene smile which considering she was the Queen made sense. She had to keep her head at times like these.

Narelle stepped forward. "Is the challenging combatant here?"

This time Lunnae walked out into the middle of the open space and stopped ten feet from Jack. "I am!" he shouted and sneered at Jack. Cocky bastard.

Aaros looked sadly at Jack and he nodded. She stepped forward. "I am Judge Aaros. I am here to report the defaulting of the Abstinence Clause imposed upon the Challenged, Jack Danner."

There was a grumbling from the crowd.

Narelle held up her hands and the crowd settled. Lunnae beamed with happiness and satisfaction.

"How many times did Jack Danner default?" Narelle asked.

Aaros choked with guilt. "T- Twice."

There was a louder murmur as some mistook her guilt for confession. Jack held up two fingers and pointed to SennLann who was still standing beside him. The crowd began to chuckle. Jack whispered to SennLann and she walked over to stand next to the Queen. She looked back sadly at him but he just smiled.

"So, as Jack Danner has just signified so delicately, both occasions were with the Phem Kalos female?" Narelle confirmed.

Lunnae was getting impatient. He smiled at the cameras waiting to hear the banishment order.

"That is correct. The only female he has had sexual activity with is the Phem Kalos," Aaros confirmed.

"Then according to the text of the original transcript of the Abstinence Clause... he has not defaulted," Narelle intoned loudly.

Lunnae's expression froze.

Jack's expression froze.

"The original hardcopy legal document was requested by Queen Elissa from the National Archives. It was found, retrieved, and reads as follows: The Challenged must remain within the Altarian territories controlled by the disputed Altarian female and refrain from sexual congress with any Altarian females. Should the Challenged have relations of a sexual nature with any Altarian females, the Challenged will default and forfeit."

Narelle looked up from her tablet. "As the original hardcopy of the law exists it must be treated as the basis of the law and as such must be followed to the letter. As 'the Challenged' hasn't had sexual congress with an Altarian female he has not defaulted. The Challenge continues."

Jack walked a little closer to Lunnae whose face said it all. Rapidly. He was enraged. He was terrified. He was enraged. Jack smiled.

"You can say the word if you like. I don't need to knock you off your hooves," Jack said graciously.

That's when Lunnae pulled the gun from his robe.

Nobody moved. Lunnae was too far from anyone to be rushed. Jack was closest and he was looking down the barrel of the largest handgun he'd ever seen. It didn't look real which may have been why he wasn't terrified. Lunnae held the weapon awkwardly in both hands, the barrel wavering around but generally aimed at his chest.

The crowd behind Jack scattered to avoid being in the line of sight of the weapon.

"That's a Human gun," Jack stated.

"Yes, you have many enemies Jack," Lunnae growled. "They contacted me and gladly supplied me with the means to dispose of a monster like you. Silver bullets!"

"So Officer Haven survived?" Jack nodded.

"Yes, he provided the ammunition and Officer Truman provided the weapon you see before you. I do not know what you did to them but we are kindred spirits in that we see the inherent evil in you. Evil that must be eliminated!"

Jack winced and scratched at the back of his head. "Did Haven and Truman show you how to fire that weapon? It isn't exactly designed for an Altarian grip. The hammer thing at the top, don't put your finger near that as it will bite a chunk out of you. Also keep your fingers away from the spaces around the firing chamber as hot gases shoot out of there. Hold it from underneath."

"Why are you speaking to me like I'm some kind of mental incompetent? Do you not see I am pointing this weapon at you? Do you not see your imminent death?" Lunnae gasped.

"Sure but the way you're holding it you might lose control of it and hurt someone else. I mean you're not even squinting one eye and looking down the site with the other eye like you're supposed to," Jack complained.

Outraged, Lunnae closed one eye and lifted the weapon to sight down the barrel.

The thick blue rubber band snapped into his open eye dead center and Lunnae jerked back in pain.

The gun went off with a huge boom.

Jack's head snapped back and he left his feet.

Unprepared, recoil sent the gun back into Lunnae's face the hammer stabbing deeply into his closed eye. As he screamed he lost his grip on the gun and it fell to the ground. With one eye stinging from the rubber band and the other one punctured by the gun, Lunnae didn't see the ebony security agents until they slammed him face first to the ground. Then he was out.

Chaos exploded in the courtyard but Jack saw none of it.

Chapter 8

Jack was surprised to smell the sweet spice of an Altarian female in heat. He was surprised to smell anything. There was a dull ringing in his head but outside of that he felt... alive. He cracked his eyelids and found himself looking into the smiling eyes of Queen Elissa.

"Oh good, you're awake! I didn't want to have to use this while you were unconscious," she said giving his stiff cock a squeeze.

Before he could say anything she climbed onto the bed and straddled him. She ground her mound across his shaft a few times then positioned herself to take him inside. She was dripping with excitement so as she eased herself on he grabbed her hips and pushed her down.

"Ooooooo!" she crooned then he grabbed her ass and squeezed.

"Oh Jack! Oh!"

He pulled back and slammed it home. He was overwhelmed by the fact of being alive and his need to prove he was alive drove him frantically.

"Yes! Again!" Elissa cried.

Jack started pumping his hips up and she began to bounce on him all the while moaning and yelping.

As he'd gotten a rhythm going he moved his hands to her tits and squeezed them, tugging at her nipples. The Queen crooned loudly and her voice began to tremble showing her release was coming up fast. So was Jack's so he needed hers to speed up. He slid his left hand down her back and over her ass. She felt him back there and she tensed up.

Jack sped up pounding his cock into Elissa's wet opening. She began to twitch. He slipped his fingertip into her ass and her crooning soared as she gushed over his legs. Then it was his turn to spray up into her body. He grabbed her ass again and buried his cock as deeply as he could and shot jet after jet of cum deep into her. She cried out with joy as she felt his heat filling her.

They lay like that, entwined and panting for a little while just enjoying the closeness. Finally she sat up and pulled herself free. She moved off the bed and slipped into the bathroom of his private hospital room. Moments later she was back, dressed and smiling blissfully.

"Did you get your baby daughter?" he asked.

"Oh Jack, I'm only at the very beginning of my fertility cycle. That wasn't to get pregnant. That was just because I wanted to do it," she said. She leaned over, sucked him into her mouth and proceeded to 'clean' him as Leffera did. Jack moaned and began to feel a resurgence.

The Queen pulled back with a sigh. "As much as I'd like to continue that to its wonderful conclusion, I have to go." She pulled the covers back over him and left with a smile.

A few minutes later the door pushed open and a black streak shot into the room and flowed up onto his bed. SennLann stretched out over his body and kissed him deeply. His head was spinning when he jumped and yelped from her biting his lip.

He pulled back in shock and stared at her. "You bit me!"

"Punishment for almost scaring me to death! I thought you were dead! You must never fight someone who has a gun if all you have is a piece of blue stretchy... thing," she hissed.

"It was all I had. And it worked... didn't it?" he asked.

She squirmed across his body then finally huffed. "Yes. He didn't kill you. He dropped the gun and was captured. He is to be imprisoned indefinitely. They took his testicles too I am told. Part of that ancient law he should have studied a little more carefully."

"Then all's well that ends well!" he grinned. Her ears went back and she hissed. "I'm sorry! I had no choice!" he wailed. She looked mollified.

"When do I get to go home?" he asked.

"The doctor said tomorrow. You will have to show me how sorry you are when you get home," she said and gently nipped his nose. She slipped from the bed and padded over to the door where she glanced back. "And stop decorating your horns."

When she was gone Jack gingerly got out of bed and went into the washroom. Sure enough there was another streak of silver, longer this time and on the other horn. His own personal bling. He sighed.

Chapter 9

Jack had been home for two weeks and had begun to get his life back in order. The apartment next to his had conveniently become vacant and he was allowed to expand his apartment to include the added space. A renovation team had swarmed in and reconfigured the space to eliminate the redundant rooms and to create a movie room with seats for fifteen and a state of the art projection system. He invited a smaller group for the first night movie and as promised he found copies of the original three monster classics, Frankenstein, Dracula, and his favorite, the Werewolf.

His guests were Queen Elissa, Karrel, Leffera looking happily plump, Bal and Gee (both fully recovered from their ordeal on Earth), FennLann and SennLann looking totally happy together, Hellna, Narelle and most importantly Aaros who had saved his bacon so many times. He promised the staff from both offices that movie night would return next week and go back to a nightly schedule.

Jack almost ran out of popcorn with the triple feature but the night was a huge hit. Everyone had a favorite and they were all talking about the movies as they headed home. FennLann and SennLann retired to the guest bedroom at the far end of his apartment expansion. Bal and Gee surprised him when they both gave him a deep kiss as they left. He shook hands with Hellna and Narelle who both left with doggy bags of popcorn having just discovered the wonderful stuff that evening.

Queen Elissa was happily building on her family having begun the desired daughter from Jack. She gave him a sweet kiss as she left with Karrel who asked discretely for him to set some time aside for her on his next lunch hour. Leffera not so discretely asked for a visit as soon as possible. He said he'd let her know.

Then it was just Jack and Aaros.

She reached up and ran her fingertips over the new silver streak on his horn and he closed his eyes in pleasure.

"Your touch brings me such peace! Why is that?" he reopened his eyes and saw Aaros was watching his mouth with an odd look on her face. "What are you thinking?" he smiled.

Aaros looked away flustered which he found adorable. He put his arms around her so she couldn't get away. "Tell me!"

"I was just- no, I can't say it!" she pressed her face against his shoulder so he wouldn't see her embarrassment.

Jack suddenly bent down and scooped her into his arms. She bleated in surprise and he carried her into his bedroom. He laid her out on the bed. "I've wanted this since that morning I woke with you pressed up against my back."

He leaned over her and ran his lips across hers in a gentle caress. He felt her tremble and her breath catch. He gently sucked her lower lip between his and felt her tongue slip out to taste his lips. He chased it with his tongue and while she was preoccupied he undid her gown and peeled it back from her torso. While she was sucking at his tongue he cupped her top breast in his hand. She whimpered into his mouth and he felt her nipple stiffen in his palm. He gently squeezed her tit as she moaned and sucked harder on his tongue.

When he tugged on her nipple she arched her back and crooned. He moved his mouth to her neck and growled deeply in his chest. She went still and he scraped his teeth across her neck. As he pressed the flat of his tongue against the side of her neck he felt the rapid hammering of her heartbeat. He moved down and sucked her top left tit into his mouth and flicked his tongue across the stiff nipple. Aaros grabbed his head and squeezed it tightly against her breast. He lightly grazed his teeth across her nipple and she gasped.

Jack suckled, chewed and tugged his way down her nipples until he was descending past the lowest set.

Aaros was thrashing, tugging at him, and crooning constantly now but he took his time and let the pleasure build. He scraped his nails across the sensitive fur on her inner thighs and her thrashing increased. He nibbled at the flesh of her thighs and she cried out.

She tilted her head up to watch him as her mouth worked soundlessly. It came to him then. This is what she had been thinking of earlier. What she'd been too embarrassed to ask him about.

He kept his eyes on her as he dipped his tongue down to run it across the outer surface of her opening. Her eyes grew wider with surprise. Then he slid his tongue deeply inside her. She clamped down and her head dropped to the bed. Jack fucked her slowly with his tongue and felt her trembling through a world shattering orgasm. She was crooning quietly but the sound vibrated with her trembling.

Jack pulled back and watched the beautiful show of Aaros' pleasure sweeping through her body. While she cooed he removed his clothes and settled back on the bed. He ran his fingers around the outer surface of her opening, collecting the slick juices and transferring it to his cock. He slipped two fingers inside and Aaros gasped, her eyes going wide.

Jack pulled his fingers back coated in her wetness. He ran them over his hard flesh then licked the excess from his fingers. Aaros watched this with rapt attention her eyes tracking his tongue like she was still shocked he would do that. She watched Jack positioned himself and he slid the head of his cock into her opening. Her eyes flashed open as she jolted and her mouth dropped open in a low moan. He slowly pushed forward driving his cock deeper.

Then he reached her barrier.

Realization flared and Jack looked down at Aaros.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked.

"Males don't want to mate with my kind," she croaked.

She turned her head away as tears welled up in her eyes. He lay down next to her, keeping his cock inside, then rolled over with her on top. He gripped her ass and rocked his hips slowly, gently stroking in and out shallowly. He didn't press against the barrier.

He kissed her face and nipped at her neck until the tears dried and she was gasping with need. Jack took her face in his hands and pushed her back a little so he could look into her eyes.

"Any male who doesn't see how incredibly beautiful you are has to be blind and stupid beyond measure. You are the pinnacle of physical beauty and grace and you have one of the most beautiful souls of any person I've met. I'm honored you are sharing these moments of your life with me!" Jack said from his heart.

Aaros dipped her face down and kissed Jack hard as she bore down on his cock. It pushed past the barrier with a quick tear. She held still as did Jack while she rode out the pain. Once she got past the worst of it she started to move in small motions to get back to the wonderful sensations she'd experienced before.

Jack squeezed her ass and she moaned and moved a little faster. Then a little faster still. Soon she was slamming up and down on his cock and Jack was moaning with the incredible sensations as she was so tight and soft. She grinned down at his loss of control and it made her feel empowered.