Jack's Daily Grind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaros! Oh god! I- I'm gonna cum! I can't hold it!" Jack gasped as his orgasm surged up. He grabbed her ass cheeks again and ground her against him forcing himself as deep as he could go.

Aaros threw her head back and crooned as her orgasm struck. She felt Jack firing heat deep inside her and her eyes rolled back with the sensation.

Jack's orgasm rolled on and on and he couldn't believe how much he was spraying into Aaros. All he could do was cling to her and shake.

Finally their surroundings came back to them as they lay panting.

"Did I ever tell you that your name sounds a great deal like a word from an ancient language on my planet. 'Eros' which means the 'expression of sexual love'. When Narelle first told me your name I thought she was teasing me. Then when I saw you I thought it was a cruel punishment to restrict me from sex yet trap me with someone so lovely. It was torture!" Jack smiled fondly and Aaros looked embarrassed.

She rolled from his body and sat up. Jack kept his eyes on her face so he saw her freeze and a strange expression slip onto her features.

"Oh. Oh my." She was looking off into space and tears were welling up in her eyes again.

Jack sat up and looked at her with concern. "What's wrong?"

She suddenly realized she wasn't alone anymore. "I can feel it!"

"What? What can you feel?" he asked.

"My body. It's preparing for a baby," she said with wonder. "I never thought I would..."

"But I didn't smell the sweet musk!" Jack yelped.

She looked at Jack. "Have you ever smelled musk from me?"

Jack thought back and realized he hadn't. "Aren't you on contraceptives?"

"Why would I be if no male wants to mate with me?" she answered. "I never expected to mate tonight!"

"Do you want a child?" he asked gently.

"YES! Oh, I didn't know how much until just now!"

"Then I'm thrilled for you! I have to warn you though, I'm not one of those males that mates and walks away from the responsibility of raising the child. I will want to be involved in its life!" he said seriously and she looked at him with happy eyes and nodded.

They settled down on the bed and cuddled. It had been a long day and they were both exhausted so sleep was quick to take them.

There was a chime from the front door. Jack jolted awake and looked at the clock. It was one in the morning. Who the hell could that be! He jumped up thinking it might be Leffera but relaxed as he recalled she wasn't due yet.

Jack grabbed his robe and threw it on as he marched to the front door.

SennLann came rushing down the hall in a swirl of silk followed by FennLann who was... quite naked.

"FennLann! Go put on a robe or some shorts! Cover that up! Geez!" Jack barked and the Phem Kalos looked surprised and rushed back to the bedroom to get his robe.

Jack pulled open the door and Gee was standing there looking grim.

"Gee! What's wrong?" Jack asked, surprised. He stood back to let her enter. Bal followed her in then Jack was face to face with someone he never expected to see again.

Diana Haven stood in his doorway. Instead of gazing into her beautiful green eyes he saw one was swollen shut and the other was red from crying. Her forehead had a bad cut held closed by suture tape.

"Oh my god! Diana, come in please! What happened?" Jack blurted.

"Before that, do you take responsibility for this claimant of political asylum?" Gee asked.

Political asylum? He looked at Diana but she wasn't looking at him. Her eyes were downcast and had a desperate look to them. His history with the woman had been tumultuous at best but Jack couldn't turn her away in her hour of need. "Yes. I have extra room now so she can stay with me until we get this sorted out."

Diana's shoulders sagged as the tension she'd been carrying left her. The relief was so profound she wobbled and Jack took hold of her elbow and led her to the couch. When he looked back Gee and Bal were on their way out the door. They had bad memories with this woman. He'd speak with them in the morning.

Diana was looking at a completely white Altarian female, an ebony furred cat lady and the black and brown furred cat man who were all looking back at her. She froze.

Jack saw the bewildered look on the woman's face. He supposed that to her he lived in a strange world but then it looked like her world had just fallen apart. "Diana, this is my very good friend Aaros. She's a Judge here on Altaria. These are my friends Princess SennLann Du Kess and her cousin FennLann De Jark, Prince Regent of Phem Kalos." Diana's eye widened and she nodded to the beings.

"This is Diana Haven, my friend from Earth," Jack said and his friends nodded and smiled. With a final wave SennLann and FennLann headed back to their room. Aaros pulled Jack aside.

"I'm going to go home now. I had a lovely evening! I will speak with you tomorrow. Your friend from Earth needs to be comforted. Take care of her," Aaros said.

"This is what I was saying about your beautiful soul!" Jack murmured to her then gave her a sweet kiss. He let her out then walked back to the couch.

Diana had watched the tender moment between Jack and Aaros and was feeling incredibly awkward. "I'm so sorry to interfere with your evening, Jack! I- I- I just didn't know where else to go."

"Please don't worry about it. Tell me what happened and start at the beginning," he said gently.

"My father survived your hitting him but had to have his face reconstructed. He looks horrible but I guess it hasn't had time to heal. He was recuperating at my place under house arrest as I'm his only family. Anyway, the day your battle with the Altarian male was on TV we were watching it. When the male said my father was involved with your attempted murder I said some things to him I shouldn't have. Today I discovered something and I wasn't careful enough. My father found out and he went mad. He started beating on me and I just managed to escape the house. I'm certain he would have killed me. There was a police standoff at my house and my father outed me on national TV. The fact that I'd had sex with you. I immediately started getting death threats, a lot of them. Nowhere on Earth felt safe so I came here."

"What did your father find?" Jack asked, suspecting the answer.

Diana looked away from Jack and her desperation returned. She seemed to be collecting herself. "A pregnancy test. A positive one," Diana said and glanced to see his reaction. She relaxed when she didn't see anger or signs of imminent violence as her father had reacted.

"You said you were on the pill," Jack said with confusion.

"Well... I was really horny and there was a good chance you weren't compatible... so I lied," she admitted looking at Jack from under her bangs.

He sighed. "Have you been to a doctor?" he asked.

"No."

"Tomorrow is the start of the weekend so we'll go to the hospital in the morning. I'll show you where you can sleep tonight."

"Could- could I stay with you? I'm feeling kind of isolated," she asked.

Jack looked at her and saw the desperation in the non-swollen eye. "OK, sure."

He led her to his bedroom. Jack slipped some boxers on under his robe then quickly brushed his teeth. When he exited the bathroom he noticed her just standing there looking lost. He realized she'd arrived on Altaria much like he would have left it if he'd been banished. With only the clothes on his back. He pulled a long t-shirt from his drawer and pointed to the washroom. "Extra toothbrush in the top drawer left side."

She went to get ready for bed and he slipped under the covers. A few minutes later she stepped out and slipped under the sheets too. She hesitated a second then slid next to him. When he didn't object she snuggled up to him.

He turned off the light and tried to get to sleep.

Chapter 10

Jack's doctor was delighted to see him again and was even more thrilled to have a female Human as a new patient. She treated Diana's eye and the swelling began to diminish immediately. The doctor assured her that there was no permanent damage and it would be back to normal within the week.

She also ran a series of tests that confirmed Diana was carrying a child but it was early in the gestation period. All indications so far was that it was healthy. Without intrusive tests there wasn't any way to determine if there was going to be any genetic surprises. Then came the question. Did Diana wish to carry the child to term?

Jack sat down in front of her and took her hands in his. "Have you considered what your long term plans are? You've applied for political asylum. I assume this is due to your treatment based on the news of your pregnancy." She nodded timidly. "If you terminated the pregnancy you may no longer have those issues. You might be able to get your life back."

Tears were running down her cheeks and her lower lip was trembling. Jack snagged some tissues and handed them to her. She dabbed her eyes and looked up at Jack. "My da- father is dead. He decided going out in a blaze of glory was better than rotting in a jail. The police granted his wish." She cried for a minute while Jack rubbed her back and let her lean on his shoulder. When she finally got control of herself she pulled back and continued.

"I'm not a stupid person but I keep making stupid decisions! Every boyfriend I've had was abusive like my father. You're the only one who's treated me like a person and not a punching bag with tits. Yet because of me your black Altarian friends were hurt and hate me and you were shot! I've made such a mess of everything I've touched! I can't keep a job. I never found one I was good at. I only got the job at the Gate terminus because of my father's connections. I failed the psychological testing. They said I had xenophilia but no one explained what they meant by that!" Jack recalled her odd reaction when she grabbed his horns during sex. "My scores weren't good enough to get me the job but he knew someone on the inside. That connection was exposed when he was arrested so I lost that job too." She looked down at her hands in her lap.

"I have no life to get back to."

Jack saw her despair. She was lost on an alien world, drifting with no anchor. She was also lovely and took his breath away. She was also carrying his child. His human child if all went well.

Jack nervously cleared his throat and she looked up at him. The swelling had dramatically decreased on her eye so he could now see the brilliant green of both eyes. They were both a little puffy and red from crying but he still found them profoundly lovely. He still felt the jangle of alarm bells with her but maybe a little unpredictability could be a good thing. Only time would tell.

Jack took her hands in his again and looked into her eyes. "You need to make a decision about the life you are carrying within you. It's completely your decision and I will respect any decision you make. But before you make that decision I want you to know there are some things you can stop worrying about if they impact that decision. If you wanted to keep it, I will fully support the child. Provide it with a home, food, clothing, healthcare and eventually education. I make good money and I really have very little to spend it on." Diana was looking at him wide eyed.

He took a deep breath and continued. "What a child needs most of course is the love of its parents. If you think you can love the life within you then I will ensure you have a place at its side as it grows. I've been told that being a Mom is one of the most difficult and demanding jobs but I understand it can also be one of the most rewarding."

"Are- are you asking me to marry you?" Diana gasped.

"No. I'm being completely honest with you. Altaria does not support the institution of marriage. They have no concept in their society. There are just too few males. That doesn't mean they are incapable of love. They just don't form long term relationships. I have many dear Altarian friends and those relationships often have a physical side. It's just how they are. But none of these friendships fulfill my need for a Human based emotional bond. I'm definitely physically attracted to you. I mean you're breathtaking! Even in the little time I've known you I believe I could definitely find myself falling for you once we get to know each other better. To date our relationship has been... volatile." He grinned when he said that and she blushed.

"I understand if you need sexual fidelity in a relationship considering the bad experiences you've been through. I can't offer that due to the environment I live in now which quite honestly suits my personality far better than any on Earth ever did. I can promise to never to be abusive and to treat you with love and respect."

"It's all so different and upside down here! Everyone looks different and acts different. Better in many ways but I'm not used to it. I've had such a bad track record with making decisions I've become frightened of making them," she moaned.

"There is no need to rush this one. You are still in the early days of your pregnancy. Take some time to think over the different paths you see your life taking based on the different decisions you could make. Whichever one feels right to you is the one you should take," Jack assured her.

"Which one do you want?" she asked anxiously.

"I think you know but that can't be the sole deciding factor. It's a life. It's a commitment. The decision shouldn't be rushed, taken lightly or given away. Let's go home and you can think on it," Jack insisted and she nodded.

They stopped at an Altarian clothing shop on the way home as Diana needed some clothes of her own. The shopkeeper was so excited about making a gown for Human she promised it would take but a few minutes. She took measurements and her entire seamstress crew got involved with selecting the materials, a beautiful clasp to hold the fabric in place on her shoulder. They were stunned to see the size of Diana's breasts and understood the need for such an undergarment to provide support. The lead seamstress asked to see the bra so she could see how it was constructed so she might incorporate some similar structure into the new gown. Jack politely turned his back as the ladies discussed the engineering required. Two younger workers boldly asked if they might lift her breasts to see how much strength the garment would require.

"Jack?" Diana asked plaintively.

"If you aren't comfortable with them touching you just say so. It's no different than on Earth except here they ask politely," Jack explained.

Diana thought about that then turned to the waiting workers and nodded. The two ladies took turns lifting her breasts then turned to the senior seamstress who was still reverse engineering the bra.

"We will need three more layers to support this weight!" one of the juniors suggested to her senior.

"What? No! That would be too thick. It wouldn't flow! The weight of her breasts can't be that high!" the master seamstress walked up to Diana. "May I?" she asked. Diana nodded, biting her lip.

The female lifted both at the same time then one at a time and from the side. Then she held the bra cups under the breasts and lifted them again.

Finally she handed the bra back to Diana and nodded to herself. "Two layers and a cross sweep. Over both shoulders and two clasps. You have an abundance that needs support. I will be but a minute." She turned and clapped at the two juniors who rushed off to get the bolt of fabric.

Diana slipped her bra back on and walked back to Jack. She pressed herself against his arm and ground against his hip. She leaned in to whisper in his ear. "Holy Fuck! I'm so turned on! Why am I feeling like this? What's wrong with me?"

Jack looked closely at the woman panting in his ear. "Nothing's 'wrong' with you. It's xenophilia. You have a strong fetish for aliens."

She pulled back in shock.

"That's what it means. Don't you recall when we were having sex and you grabbed my horns?" Jack reminded her. She moaned and rubbed her thighs together. Then she looked troubled.

"It's not wrong, bad, or evil. It's just a strong desire. Trust me, accepting strange new things about yourself makes you far happier than trying to deny them." He lightly bumped her forehead with his horns. She glanced up in surprise then smiled at him.

A few minutes later the master seamstress was back and she was carrying a bundle of beautiful fabric. It was light and airy in cream tones with flecks of green to match Diana's eyes. The clasps were gold. She showed Diana how it was to be worn.

With an impish smile Diana took off her bra and pants leaving only her panties on. Jack immediately started to react and her smile told him she noticed.

With the help of the three females Diana got the gown on and true to her word the gown supported Diana's generous tits. By this point with all the touches and adjusting Diana's face was flushed and her nipples were stiff with need. One of the juniors thought there might be something wrong with the stitching as the fabric seemed to be bulging in two places. She reached up and tugged on these protrusions and Diana threw back her head with a gasp as her nipples were roughly squeezed and pulled.

"Jack! Oh God, Jack! Take me home! Now!" Diana begged.

The young female was mortified at what she had done and began to bleat. The Master Seamstress scowled at her but Jack assured them it had just been a simple mistake and all was well. He paid for the gown and requested a dozen more in various colors much to the delight of the store manager and the pride of the team.

Jack grabbed a cab and soon he was being pulled into his apartment by a very excited woman. They got as far as the living room before Diana popped the clasps on her new dress and let it fall to her feet. She looked at Jack with real heat and sunk to her knees in front of him. She undid the button and zipper on his pants and tugged them down with his underwear. His cock bounced free and she grabbed hold of it.

Jack hissed lightly at her roughness but soon groaned in bliss as Diana forced his cock deep into her throat. She ran her tongue along the shaft as she withdrew then plunged it deeply once more. She repeated this four more times until Jack felt himself reaching maximum rigidity.

Diana pushed him back to sit on the couch and immediately straddled him. She was dripping with her own excitement and wasted no time in sinking his hard cock into her heat. Her tits were directly in Jack's face so he grabbed them and squeezed them tightly as he tugged on her nipples as he'd seen the young female do in the shop. He was rewarded with the same moan and her bouncing sped up.

Sounds of wet flesh slapping together filled the room and soon Diana was wailing with her need to cum. Her eyes met Jack's with a desperate look. He smiled and leaned his head forward. She immediately grabbed his horns and he felt a huge tremor run through her body. His own orgasm was rushing towards him and he closed his eyes to concentrate on the sensations.

After a moment Jack heard purring and opened his eyes to see happy golden eyes staring down at him from over Diana's shoulder. SennLann was naked and pressed up against Diana's back. She was reaching around the woman to support her large breasts which the Phem Kalos female obviously found fascinating.

Diana's face showed her rapture. Her eyes had rolled back and her mouth was slack. Her grip on his horns was rigid and her pussy was clenching, milking the cum from his pumping balls.

"She is beautiful and her breasts are so large, Jack! Will she be staying?" SennLann smiled.

"Cumming, give me a sec," he ground out as his body spasmed with bliss.

SennLann rubbed her cheek against Diana's and purred. The woman squeaked and went limp.

Jack found himself supporting both Diana and SennLann who was rubbing herself against the unconscious woman's back. "SennLann! Move back. I have to move Diana to the couch until she wakes up!"