All Comments on 'Jake'

by Agnol

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
really enjoyed your story

well written and thought out. Plan on going back to read the rest of your storiies.

Marty

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 13 years ago
oh my

i was surprised all the way really, so real so long but worth it, sounds so wonderfully true really kept me turned on for sure

i want some more

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
romantic

...but im quite disappointed,i dnt want jake with samantha.

mexbearlllmexbearlllover 13 years ago
OUTSTANDING

REALLY LOOKING FORWORD TO MORE. YOU GOT SOMETHING GOING HERE..

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Even though it is a long story, it seems as if it needs an ending

A very intense love story, but left the reader with a lot of unanswered questions.

The biggest question is; will they continue their sexual love affair?

How is she keeping from getting pregnant?

A sweet hot and erotic story and hope that the author will continue the affair between the two of them.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
lovemymother

I never read such a long sex story but it was great. There were times in my life when I thought that my mother and I could (in real life) have had sex but I was too stuped to persue it. Now I really regret it.

This story was great. If only Jake could have gotten in sooner, he would have been happier. His mother was great in keeping him waiting. I hope that Samantha and Jake get together and I believe that would mean more sex with his mother. Keep more stories like this coming.

PaulScottBarbarasSonPaulScottBarbarasSonover 13 years ago
The exquisite feel of your cock in your mom's pussy!

Every guy who fantasizes about fucking his mother believes that the feel of her pussy around his cock would be the most exquisite sexual delight that is possible for him to experience. Could sex with any other woman be better than sex with mom? I think not! What kind of son are you anyway to think otherwise? Thanks for describing this belief so well on your story!

elspethsheynaelspethsheynaover 13 years ago
More!

I loved it but find myself wanting more. What happens with Samantha? Do Jake and Linda continue with their relationship? Is she using a contraceptive or does she end up pregnant? I would love to see you continue this one and answer some of the questions i'm sure all of the readers are having. Thanks for an awesome read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
!!!

Lots of potential for fun during summer break where they have all this time to fool around behind his dad’s back. Have his mom dress up in her old chearleader outfit and then take her out to the local makeout point. No panties so he can fuck her wherever he wants. Really like to see both the sex and the intimate French kissing increased in the next chapter.

mike358mike358over 13 years ago
Don't stop now!

Very nice. Dad knows. Let it happen.

slykosslykosover 13 years ago
i have a hunch

heh, i think that dad knows and is (incredible as it sounds) pleased that his son is makeing her so happy and full of life again. some of us are like that. we WANT others around us to be happy even if we cant make them happy ourselfs, even at the cost of our own feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Stupid friend ruined it

Derek should be murdered

looknforbihosefunlooknforbihosefunover 13 years ago
love it, 5 stars

great story. love the build up between jake and linda. had a great pace to it. liked the lenghted of the story. really hope you write more using the charaters. please do

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This is a well-written story. One of the rare times this theme has actually been explored with a reasonable degree of levity and even a sense of wonderment and adventure. It's really too bad there aren't more like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing

This story can only be described as incredible in it's quality. The seduction of Jake was so hot, sexy, and well-written out. Please write more stories like this one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

just sex between mom son, no climax no other new. that should be ok but the party at last ruind all. mother and son should be alone at an incest story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
This story begs for a sequel!

Please make it happen.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
I wasn't ready for the story to end

Perhaps the author will write another story about their life after the prom.

A very emotional story about two people who are very much in love with each other, even though they are mother and son.

Thanks for the wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I to would like to see daddy tell his son he knows about his relationship and sex with the wife. Then have him watch and maybe join in with his mouth. Have the young girl and the wife join in too. Women licking ans fucking each other would be hot. So many

chapter for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

In all honesty, this was very well done. Very real characters, nice plot, and satisfying ending. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very well done

I really liked your story. Lengthy and full of detail. Excellent.

The only unbelievable part was thefact that they were having sex sometimes 4 or5 times a day. Even as a teen I found itdifficult to cum more than twice a day with any conviction ,no matter how horny I may have been .

I was assuming you were going to end the story with Linda being Pregnant ,or Jake being caught humping his mother in the shower by his dad. I never did see the prom scene coming. It's not the way I would have ended the story, but entertaining nontheless.( I gave it 5 stars)

surenderme08surenderme08over 11 years ago
Well Done!

I am posting this so others can read this story. I just loved it. It has everything I like in an incest story, love, caring and great sex. Only thing is I wish there were another chapter exploring Samantha. Oh Well!

richbwrichbwalmost 10 years ago
nice

awesome write more

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Hot story. Wish there were followup chapters, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story and some great comments

I like the comment from the reader who wrote "The exquisite feel of your cock in your mom's pussy!" I think that nails it. Nothing can ever feel as warm and loving, as comfy and cosy, just so damn right to a boy's penis as his mother's vagina. To a son, his own mother's cunt stands for unconditional love, for the start of his whole life-story, for maternal warmth and the total acceptance of her male child as a young male, for everything Mom. It is a shrine for the boy to worship at, the most beautiful anything in the whole frigging world. Young sons love to dwell on that lovely hairy hole between their mother's thighs and picture what they'd do to it if they could--with their nimble fingers, their lips and tongue, and the hard young cock they've got between their own legs. Boys think of their mother's cunt or her twat or her babyhole, or her crease or her sweet slit or whatever affectionate name they give it as the receptacle nature provides for all the semen in their hot young balls. The simple truth is that a boy's penis and his mother's vagina are made for each other.

LenaptLenaptabout 8 years ago
Well Done! But needs a Sequel! 5*****Stars!

Lovely Story,

Very Well Done!

I hope that Samantha and Jake and Mom get together in a sequel!

Thank you for a very hot and sexy story!

Aunt Helena

54yo Lesbian Aunt from Portugal

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Outstanding

Great story; Good build up, mature women are amazing. I had sex with my ex's mom, first time was a month before we got married; she caught her daughter sucking me off beside their pool, and came on to me two days later. She was also my first time anal, but turned out my ex liked it too, so I would go visit her mom every week till we moved, last time her mom was 48 and still a horny assed cougar

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Crap!

Damn! You waited right up to the end then went anal with the damn story. What a rotten way to treat your readers. I don't know why so many authors have to ruin their stories with this crap. Don't like it. Don't want to read about it. There is an anal category that this story should have been posted under. Not incest taboo. I gave this a 1 vote.

The old fart

funseeker1186funseeker1186about 6 years ago
Excellent story

Your story had everything, sex in all three holes, love. & a very outstanding story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I always wanted to suggest to literotica, that they use a half star rating system. Eg. 3.5 stars etc.

My thinking is, giving a solid 5 is very rare for me, so it turns to be a 4. This particular story was very good, but, I can think of a few that were EXCEPTIONAL, they got a 5.

This story was far better than any 4 star, but, was it as good as a 5 ??

Hmmm...... Okay 5 stars. But, you should have written a sequel.

KinkCuriousInNJUSKinkCuriousInNJUSover 2 years ago

Really nicely done story here. The build up was well paced and the progression of the relationship and emotion was well done too. With too many other incest stories, there ends up being everyone fucking everyone else all the time, this really only had mom & son and their fight within themselves. Samantha is kinda unnecessary and I would hope he doesnt see her, but I understand her point of being in the story (to allay mom's fears). To 'the old fart' who apparently doesnt like anal in any way, get over it man. It was hinted at earlier on, and this was the special occasion that mom needed to let him have the ultimate taboo. It wasnt an 'anal story', it was an incest story that had one instance of anal in it. Most people don't hate reading about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing. So vividly described. One can imagine the intensity of such activity each time. Just one person's opinion--anal is really unnecessary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well done. Clearly described. It's very easy to be in the scene. That's what writing is all about.

Great job exploring the intense and complex emotions involved in MS romance. Wished for more external dialogue for both of them. "wasn't expecting anything, specially from you"??? I didn't get it, at all!

Thanks for the "after school snack" visual, loved it!

It needs a sequel or and ending with a better closure, at least for me.

Great job. THANK YOU.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

I was so glad you kept it between mother and son. I was hoping that Derek didn't try to force the issue. Thanks. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars great story. Could have been a couple of pages shorter and needs an ending

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAgnol@Agnol
1632 Followers
I love feedback and emails. At least one of the stories I've written has been from someone contacting me and asking for a particular scenario. I really enjoyed that and wouldn't mind another shot. Thank you to all the people who have added me as a favorite author. It fills m...