All Comments on 'Jake's Sisters Ch. 02'

by musicankane

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
niterider747niterider747about 19 years ago
Oooooh yeah

very goood .I like incest storys and I liked this one ,wheres the next part?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great

Looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
DAAAMMMNNN

fantastic job my friend. I was waiting for the second chapter and now I'm hooked. Can't wait to see if mom ends up in here too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Write what you want

This storyline is incredible, but don't feel pressured to write only incest stories because they are more popular. Write what you want to write because you enjoy writing the material. I, for one, enjoy your series "The Show"

Anyway, this is well written, except for a couple of places your spell checker hosed you.

TheCaptainTheCaptainabout 19 years ago
Another Great Job!

Fantastic work, musicankane, fast becoming one of my personal favourites here on Lit. Keep up the good work! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wow

Excellent story & well written... looking forward to the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Good Job

Keep it up looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
WAY PASS Okay!!!

You got a great story going. Keep those chapters and sisters coming, or is that cumming?

ambaambaabout 19 years ago
Brilliant...

the first one was good, this was better! i have enjoyed it sooo much. cant wait for 3, to see what else you have in that mind of yours.

like someone else said, don't feel pressured to write only incest. even if it is amazing!! i will read anything you write, just to see if you amaze me more!

again... cant wait for part 3... so you better get writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Oh! Oh! OoooohhhhGooood!!!!!

What can i say? Oh yeah i know. Brilliant. superb. Fantastic.More more more!!!

Please keep the episodes comming as i can't wait to see which of the girls manages to get him next.

The writing is damd good, although there are one or two spelling mistakes that could have been sorted out before posting (but then again I have no room to talk)

Over all an excellent second chapter in what i am certain will be a series that i keep cumming to, and coming back to, again and again.

Keep up the good work but don't fall prey to the bane of many writers who keep on with a story even when it has become stale(although i dont think you need to worry about that for a while yet lol)

Unholy1Unholy1about 19 years ago
Great, but some flaws

Another great story, but it had some minor flaws that could have easily been caught with the use of a editor or just someone to read it over before its published. Keep up the good work though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
more more

i hope thats not the end of it lets hear more fuck them all mom too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
excellent

You've got a great story going. Can't wait for the next chapter. Hurry, write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great story we all want to be Jake

Wonderous tale! Looking forward to your next chapter. Jake is in Heaven and we all wish we had his sisters and were making love them. Sibling Incest are the most popular stories and you write masterfully on the subject

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
The best!

This is the best series I've read in a very long time, keep them coming quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Jessica will be furious Sarah fucked him first!!!!

Jessica stripped in his room, having him drool over her big, firm breasts and reach for them only to be interupted by the call to dinner.

Later, she is interupted yet again before she can taste him, while kneeling before his big dick on the floor of the bathroom.

Who knows how jealous she'll be after learning Sarah dragged him into a private booth in the back of a strip club and rode him buried in her tight young pussy until she was literally flooded with a huge load of his sperm?

Good God - which sister will get filled next?

Get writing, man. Don't even stop to read these posts. This is hands down the best series currently running here. Get going. I mean it - quit your job, dude. Stay home and get back to the computer. We're waiting.

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
Perfect!

Excellent Job! This story is way hot! It's premise is godd and I can't wait for the next part! I do believe Jessica will be pissed that she wasn't first! She will have to show her sister up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Jake 2

A real hot story! Keep it rolling!

Lukas

stevaroonistevarooniabout 19 years ago
Very hot, and the pacing is great!

A great sequel. The build-up from the first was great, but the release in this one fit perfectly. Ah, a series that I will be watching closely!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
UNFUCKINGBELEIVABLE....

This is one of the best series that I have read yet. Great build up, and release...I mean that literally. Keep em' coming. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
You got my big five

and you're going to need five big ones to take care of the four gorgeous sisters and that red hot mama!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Lord why was I born an only child

You certainly know how to build a story and bring things to a boil slowly and with feeling. This is one fine hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
unbelievable hot

very hot, cant wait for the rest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
You do know that you are a damn good writer!!!!!

I have not been that involved in a story in a long time. It flowed very easily. You gave your readers exactly what they wanted. It was not only very sensual. It was laugh out loud funny at times. The best part,in my opinion, was before Sarah and Jake had sex. It came to him why his sisters wanted him. I have not laughed that hard in a long time. I am so proud of you. You are writing a great story with some of the most interesting characters. I almost wish I knew Jake and his sisters. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
:)

Great story. Watch spelling ie..hid instead of his, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Love It !!!!!

Loved it. I ain't even into incest but oh my god, that was good. I couldn't even get through the whole damn thing. Only half way, to the part with the strip club. I can't wait to finish the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Ssssssssarraaaahhhh

Haha awesome.

But the numerous typo's and grammatical errors sort of take some of the fun away.

I'm also not too fond of stripper scenarios for some reason but Sarah is a great character... though I preferred her as the angry bitchy type. Ya know, angry sex?

LOL. That might be asking for too much though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!!

Very well paced and very hot! You do a great job building tension.

tnburn35tnburn35almost 17 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!!

Oh to be Jake right now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Too fucking many....

spelling errors, Use a fucking editor or at least spell check ya dumbass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
unrealistic

as soon as sarah said that she was acting that way because she saw his dick a normal guy would stand up and tell her to go to hell and leave keep it atleast sounding realistic no virgin is going to act that way

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I just wanted to reassure you that you've got at least one person reading this who doesn't much care why a chick wants dick. So long as she does. A teenage guy should be ecstatic just to hear a hottie talking about cock, let alone theirs, especially if they're (aforementioned dude) a legal aged virgin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I agree

You're a great writer.......but a terrible typist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
real

is this story real? or fictional?

jason2313jason2313over 12 years ago
Typing Errors

Your story ideas and presentation are exceptional, however you should probably get someone to look over your writings and fix your typing errors. Other than that, great story.

NymphoBoyNymphoBoyover 12 years ago
great stoey

you notice how they try to correct you but they left an anonymous post....stupid pricks...great story

ChasBChasBover 11 years ago
Corrections Needed

"reaching depts. in her never before touched". Departments? Some of your misspellings are funny! Reread and correct before submitting, please. It would make your fine stories even better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Rachel Weisz!

if mom looks like Rachel Weisz, you BETTER bring her into the mix! FUCK YES!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome so far!

Glad I remembered to bookmark this last night when I started the first chapter!

I'd love to have (cute) sisters, even if the reality never lived up to the fantasy, hehe. Damn mom just kept marrying jerks with no kids or I wound up with brothers, grrr... You would think after FIVE husbands (gee, think she has long term issues not finding assholes?! Lol) I would wind up with a sister or three!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

...I gotta do a general bitch though. Not really ragging on the story, just the way these virgins seem to get written into stories in general... So, what the fuck is up with all these virgins bliwing their load in like 30 seconds?! Even really worked up it seems crazy, I mean damn! Some other guys post their thoughts on this? I know when I lost my virginity we fucked for at LEAST 20 or 30 minutes, no foreplay either, she was soaked and had me save that fir another time. (Hell I was pretty nieve anyway back then anyway). How long did some of you other guys last? I mean I know Im not 'normal' in that reguard, I'm typically a 45 minute guy and have always seemed to have to work hard to cum (not always a blessing), but still...

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
Who'd have thought?

That Sarah who basically hated her brother Jake would be the one to literally fall in love with him,also the one to get his cherry.I guess its true what they say about how there's a fine line between love and hate.

Sarah and Jake seemed to reach a turning point and now instead of trying to kill each other with insults and name calling,they will try to kill each other with love and sex.I am so glad Jake and Sarah reconciled.Now about Jessica,Sandy,Lindsey,and maybe Mom giving Jake a Birthday to remember would be super.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 2 years ago

"Jake''s Sisters Ch. 02:" - In Chapter 01, mother is named "JANE?" In Chapter 02, mother is named JANET?" Which is it??

On Jake's eighteenth (18th) birthday, his twenty (20) year old (twin) sister, Sarah takes Jake to a twenty-four (24) hour, full service titty/strip--and optional expensive fuck--bar. Sarah (one twin of his four [4] sisters), "gets the prize!," she takes his virginity!! After her one (1) surprise--her stripped naked dance, displaying her goodies young pussy wantonly in her brother's face! She redresses and takes him to a private back room. Not only has she taken her (only) brother Jake's virginity by her giving him his first FULL-body exposure of a naked female, but she gives his monster fuck-pole his first blow job, she gives him his first deep bareback, pill-protected pussy fuck, packing her barely used young pussy full with his virile cum! His (twin) sister--he and her have hardly ever gotten along with each other--gives him the first fuck of his life.

As a footnote, the full procedure, from her stripping immediately in front of him, to his deep, pussy filled virgin fuck, was so profoundly detailed that it took most of an hour before my stone-hard dick withered. If Jake has this kind of luck and experience with his remaining three (3) sisters--and I'm praying--with his mother, my dick won't be soft for days. And, if he impregnates Lindsey and/or his mother, Jane/Janet I might be tempted to fuck a few of my neighbors.

The story does have some imperfections of word usage, though the words are spelled correctly but with different meanings, i.e., "feel" used instead of "fill;" these over sights are abundant. That's not any complaint, but constructive observations. Keep writing.....PLEASE....but get an editor that has an eye for these detail corrections. Excellent theme, story details, characters and their roles and salacious actions, and promises of more fabulous romance with all his sisters, and the subdued, fertile mother of Jake and his sibling sisters!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous