Jake's Sisters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her lips hovered over his when he said. "Sarah what's going on with you girls lately?"

Sarah frowned puzzled and leaned back in his lap to look at him. "What do you mean?"

"This Sarah, all of this!" He cried waving his arms around. "You and I were fighting and basically at each others throat since we were kids. Until today at least. Did you wake up this morning and go, 'hmm, I think I'll strip for Jake, my brother and then grind his crotch until he explodes'? It's not just you either, Jessica's acting the same way, even Lindsey is starting to go all funny. I don't even want to know what Sandy's thinking."

Sarah thought for a second and finally said. "I just realized what a big boy you've become. That's all."

Jake blinked. "Big boy?" Then it seemed to click. Sarah and Jessica both began acting sexual toward him after they had seen his fucking dick.

"My penis? That's why you've been like this today? Because you saw my dick?" Jake cried.

"Well I guess so." Sarah started.

Jake banged his head against the back of the sofa. Okay, so his sisters had a thing for him now because of his goddamn cock. One mystery was solved, now for the next fifty thousand dollar question.

"Why?" He asked.

Sarah actually looked lost for a moment. "What?"

Jake sneered and grabbed her by the waist and lifted her completely off of him. He slammed her down next to him on the sofa and stood up. He unbuttoned his pants and pulled his dick out. It was semi-hard form Sarah's movements in his lap but he ignored that.

"Why are you guys so infatuated with this?" He cried wagging it at her.

"Because look at it!" Sarah cried eying his rod as if it were made of gold.

"What about it?"

"It's unbelievable." Sarah said. "I mean it's huge, the skin is almost flawless. Just looking at it had me craving. I see your cock and all I can think about is having it inside me. And what scares me is that I don't care that you're my brother, the only thing I care about is getting that thing in any hole I can."

Jake just looked at her. Her words quickly turned his cock into the raging monster it had been before visiting the unlucky stall.

Sarah reached out as if to touch him but let her hand fall short. "It's absolutely perfect." She said softly.

In his entire life Jake and never seen Sarah look defeated, ever. She once came home with a black eye that one of her former boyfriends had given her. Yet she wouldn't let anyone bring her down, she walked around like a queen the whole time even fighting with Jake more than once.

Yet she looked defeated now, she sagged in the sofa like she no longer had any reason to live.

Jake sighed, he couldn't leave it like this. He couldn't turn his sister away. It was time to be a man.

"Take it Sarah." He whispered.

Sarah looked up at him, a gleam in her eye. "What?"

"Tell me what to do. Make me a man."He said.

Sarah rose to her feet slowly, some of the gleam returning to her eyes. "Jake are you sure?" She asked.

He nodded. "Yeah, but only if you don't make fun of me for being bad my first time." He said, smiling.

Sarah laughed and hugged him tightly. "I love you, Jake."

"Now that doesn't sound like the Sarah I know."

Sarah laughed again. "Jerk."

"That's better."

She smiled and pressed her lips to his. His first kiss, he went on instinct, moving his mouth with her. He felt her slide her tongue into his mouth. Meeting her tongue with his they twirled their tongues together. She tasted good and he could feel their spit running down his chin.

Sarah broke the kiss first. She smiled at him. "First kiss?"

"How'd I do?" He asked.

Sarah thought a moment then said. "Eh, needs work."

"Well we'll just have to get me some practice."

Sarah nodded and kissed him again, but she moved away quickly kissing his chin and his neck. She moved to her knees slowly, running her hands down his body.

His cock had gone a little soft in all the tenderness and Sarah looked at it thoughtfully. She looked up into Jake's eyes and smiled. She licked her lips and took a deep breath.

"I want you to relax and don't worry about a thing." She said. "If you feel like you're going to cum don't worry about holding in it, you just go right ahead and cum."

Jake nodded. "okay."

Sarah took the base of his cock in her head. Jake jumped slightly at the feel of someone other than himself touching his meat. Sarah opened her mouth and licked the hanging tip of his prick. This time his cock twitched and slowly began to rise. Without warning Sarah opened wide and stuffed his still mostly soft cock into her mouth. Jake groaned as the warm wetness of her mouth swirled over his flesh.

Sarah held him in her mouth, she loved to feel a guy's cock grow hard between her lips. She could feel his pulse on her tongue. Jake became hard very rapidly and as he grew his pole became too big for her mouth and it forced itself out from her lips.

Jake gasped lightly as his cock feel from Sarah's mouth, he could feel the cool air mixing with Sarah's warm spit on his flesh. Sarah reached up and stroked his cock with her hand.

"Did Jessica ever suck your cock?" Sarah asked.

"No we never got that far." He said.

"Pity." Sarah wrapped her lips around the end of his dick. His skin was so smooth she loved the feel of it on her tongue. Fully hard he was almost too big for her mouth and she could only get a couple of inches of him between her lips. She didn't care though, she worked her mouth over the little she could while her hand stroked the rest of him. Although his skin was smooth she could feel the ridges of muscle just underneath.

Once she tasted the first bit of pre-cum ooze from his shaft, she pulled away from him. She smiled up at him and the look of pleasure on his face.

"Feel good?" She asked.

"Oh, shit." Jake sighed shaking.

Sarah grinned and stood up. She peeled her jacket off and dropped it. She slid out of her skirt and stood naked before him.

Jake's eyes wandered over his sister's body. She was tight and nimble, her skin was wonderful. It was like she was the living embodiment of sex.

She smiled again as he let his eyes drink her in. She stepped forward and pressed against him. His cock slipped between her legs and slid along her slit. Her juices smeared along the top of his shaft and his cock jumped involuntarily as if seeking her hole on its own.

Jake groaned, he could feel the warmth of her body and it felt good.

Sarah pulled his pants down and Jake stepped out of them.

"Sit." She said.

Jake sat and watched Sarah straddle him. She reached down and took a hold of his cock pointing it at her dripping hole.

As she started to lower herself, Jake grabbed her waist. "Wait."

She looked almost angry with him for stopping her. "What?" She hissed.

Jake nodded toward the bowl of condoms. "Well, shouldn't we put one of those on?" he asked.

Sarah almost laughed. "Hell no. I hate those fucking things."

"But what if I can't pull out in time?" Jake asked.

"You watch way too much porn you know that?" Sarah said. "You aren't going to pull out. You are going to shoot a big load of your hot thick cum inside my little pussy."

"Are you crazy what if you get pregnant?"

"I don't take the pill everyday to get knocked up. I want a big load inside me, got it?" She said.

Jake nodded slowly. He watched Sarah lower herself onto his cock. She fit the tip to her hold and pushed. Jake felt her muscles stretch around him. Sarah let out a loud moan as he popped in and slid about three inches into her in one motion. Sarah froze as her pussy had to catch up to his size. Even with only that bit of him inside her she felt full.

Jake's body was shaking in pleasure. Never in his dreams had he though a vagina could feel so good. He could actually feel her cunt moving on hid cock, even as Sarah sat still, her cunt quivered and gripped at his shaft; combined with the look on her face, it was a truly heavenly experience.

Sarah finally pushed down again and the rest of his cock slid inside her. She took a sharp breath and her eyes went wide as he completely filled her. It was then she knew his cock fit her perfectly, filling her like no one ever could, reaching depts. in her never before touched. She gasped as Jake's cock twitched inside her. She knew they couldn't fuck this time because he would blow to fast but the thought caused her pussy to tingle in orgasm.

Jake's body was shaking, he had his head back and his eyes closed. He felt so close to cumming that if it weren't for the huge load he emptied on the floor in the men's room, we would have. Fortunately Sarah didn't move, he began to grow a little bit more relaxed being inside her but if she did one wrong move it would be over.

Sarah smiled and said. "So how does pussy feel?"

Jake was afraid at answer. He was using all his willpower not to blow.

"That close huh? That's okay I told you not to worry about lasting for long, I never expected you to. Just make sure you give me a huge load." Sarah said. She tingled in anticipation. She wanted to feel her brother's cum inside of her body, despite the fact that she had been on the pill for over a year now, she marveled at the thought of her brother's semen swimming deep inside of her womb looking to inseminate her.

Sarah moved then, she lifted up slowly. Jake moaned as he felt her cunt slide along his shaft like a hand made of silk. Sarah let out a long slow breath as well, she could feel her cunt slipping along the ridges of his powerful muscle. She lifted until just his head was inside her still.

She put her hands on his shoulders and braced herself. Then she lowered herself again quicker this time. She moaned at the penetration and marveled that Jake hadn't cum yet. But the look on his face said he was really close.

Sarah began to ride him with short smooth strokes, her hips moving up and down. "Are you close? Are you ready to cum inside my little pussy?" Sarah moaned.

"Oh God, Sarah." Jake gasped, her words bringing him to the edge. Words of his sister telling him to cum inside her. He felt his cock swell and his balls tingle.

Sarah moaned, she felt his equipment preparing to fire like a cannon on a ship. "Oh that's it. I can feel you getting there. Oh, I can't wait anymore. Jake, I need you to cum in me. Cum in me now." She cried.

That was it for Jake, his arms reflexively gripped Sarah and pulled her onto his shaft as deep as it could go, and the floodgates opened. With a massive twitch his load poured from his shaft into Sarah's waiting vagina. Sarah screamed in ecstasy as she felt the blasts of her brother's seed filling her body, racing into her womb.

He came in a flood not spurts. His cum poured into her with one mighty flow. Until finally it was over, Sarah felt the flow stop and she went limp against his body. She was breathing heavily and could feel her own orgasm fade away. She hadn't even realized that she even came in the first place.

"Oh my God." Sarah breathed. Jake was running his hands along her thigh. She leaned back and felt his cock slip out of her followed by a flow of his cum.

"Did you cum, or piss?" She asked. "I never knew a guy could cum like that, or even that much."

"Is that bad?" Jake asked.

Sarah laughed and got out of his lap, cum running down her thighs. "It's a mess but it's a very good thing."

"Will the pill protect you?" He asked.

"I believe so. But damn you weren't to bad for the first time my stud brother. If we work on your stamina you'll be an unbelievable fuck." Sarah said wiping her legs with tissue from the table. "I think it's all running out of me." She laughed.

Once she cleaned herself off she wiped his cock clean and began getting dress. Jake stood and put his pants on and the went back out into the main room of the club.

Lindsey had moved back from the stage and now sat at a booth against the far wall nursing a drink. She looked at them as they came toward her. Jake swallowed when she looked at them. She was pissed.

Lindsey stood and grabbed Sarah's arm. "We need to talk." Before Sarah could protest Lindsey dragged her away.

Jake instantly felt a ping of dread. Lindsey could rat them out and they would be dead meat. He chewed on his lower lip while he waited for the wrath to return.

When the girls came back, however, they were both laughing.

LAUGHING!

"You ready to go home?" Lindsey asked, not a hint of anger or rage in her voice.

What the hell? Jake thought.

12