All Comments on 'Jake's Sisters Ch. 05.2'

by musicankane

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
maltormaltorover 18 years ago
Go with this plotline

I liked this one better then the sex free for all the other chapter 5 turned out to be... Not that there's anything wrong with that type of story, I just find stories with a more substantive plotline to be better overall. So if you want to write an erotic story, please continue this plotline. If you want to write stroke material, go the other route.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This One

It was much better go with this storyline

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thank God!

This is much better. I'm glad you fixed your story.

nightangel960nightangel960over 18 years ago
good alternate

please continue this story i'd like to see what happens

EffectEffectover 18 years ago
Much better way of going

I have to agree with the others, this direction is a lot better then the other chapter 5. Best to keep it to one on one situations. Not only that but I really like the direction of making him feel as if he's being used. Not only by Michelle but also by his very own sisters. Sure Sandy says they care for him but the brother makes a good point all they are using him for sex, making him a piece of meet. Sure it might sound good for a time but no one, man or woman, wants to be thought of only that or be treated as such and that's what seems to be happening. The worse thing that could happen I think is if the mother herself treats him the same way. Not sure of the direction you are going to go with this but if that happens he should get really depressed or just throw in the towel on the whole thing and leave just to teach them a lesson and so they really see how they are treating him and how it's actually hurting him.

At least that's what I'd like to see but it's your story. A bit of drama is always good in a story and this chapter really sets it up to go in this direction I think without to much trouble at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Much better

I don't know whet happened to u in part 5.1 but this is far better..it's a better fit in the series. In my humble opinion u should follow this path

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Keep it only with his sisters

Keep the story with him and his sisters it's great that way

I think he would be in haven with that kind of power over them and don't let the mother find out

steve8576steve8576over 18 years ago
Keep This Path

This is a MUCH better 5th chapter. To hell with Michelle. She was too stuck-up, anyway. :-) Seriously, this is a much better story than the original 5th chapter. Keep it going, PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
At Last!

Been waiting so long for the continuation.

Finally.

clitwizardclitwizardover 18 years ago
Please go on with this

and try and bring mother into it, that would really do it for me, keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story

I like this one better but i do want to read more. You should have mom walk in on him sleeping seeing him hard and not being about to control herself. Please write more soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The Quiet Girl

I have always found the the "quiet girls"bring a level of intensity to bed with them that few "hotties" are able to. For that reason, this is a very good story.

Hooterhunter

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very good!

Indeed a much better version of the 5.1 chapter. But please let Lindsay come back to the story. The most interesting part for me is the danger for the girls of being impregnated, although they take care not to. So please let him come in the pussies of Lindsay and Sandy, where a fertile egg is waiting ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Definitely go with this path!!!

Yeah, much better version. I know women like Michelle's friends can be shallow, but even for good cock, not sure they'd make quite such a turn-around. Michelle is fairly plausible, since she wasn't outright hostile when she turned him down, but the others wouldn't have gone for that pool-orgy, especially with his friend there. Then there was the whole "by the way, they arranged the scheme with his sisters". With her cronies, could *maybe* buy the idea of sharing him (still outrageous, but much more likely), but sharing with these girls they don't know (and one she thinks is this record production lady), and that they are his sisters at that? Not happening.

Now, personally, didn't like adding that Chris guy, anyway. I mean, I'm not much into the idea of sharing his harem anyway, but the guy came off as total sleeze. I wouldn't trust screwing anything his dick had been in. Beyond that, almost going to have to add mom if you want this story to keep going. I mean, mothers aren't that dense, she's going to find out one way or another, and if they are all living at home, no way they would be able to just go off and take care of themselves if mom gets ticked.

Now, of course, I'm all for that. Bring in aunts from both sides, female cousins, and maybe even a well-preserved grandma or two -- and knock them all up. I don't see that as being a plausible storyline, or even one you could paint with as much emotional depth as you have so far (which ain't bad, so far), but hey, so long as I was wishing...

But seriously, I would like to see this continue for a while, and really don't see it plausible to continue when and if mom finds out unless she too joins the fun. Michelle right now looks to be your drama point, the weakness that can bring the whole house of cards down, but one you can believeably draw out for a while as she wavers between our hero & her friends' peer pressure. Might also want to remember that someone at that nightclub from chapter one might have seen enough to start sniffing around, either to join in (bringing back that Samantha he liked might be fun) or to cause trouble.

Keep up the great work, man!

KB

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Still lovin it

Thanks for cummin back to this story. I absolutely love it. Hope to see more of the story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
thankful i kept checking back

I have been regularly checcing back and it finally paid off

loved this arc better than 5.1 though 5.1 was still great 5.2 gives the characters alot more depth and i found it more interesting

hopefully we will see more soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Happy to see Jake back.

Nice set up of the conflicts.

Jake is very slow coming to the realization that he has power in these relationships.

Looking forward to seeing how or if Michelle recovers, and what happens when Mom learns of Jake's actions.

Thank you and please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good enough

.. for me - except some odd words which should've been editted out!

Yeah, let him and Michelle get hot again.

And let Mom 'discover' her son!

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good Times

I have to say that I've waited for this next chapter for a LONG time, lol, and I'm very happy with it. I honestly do like it better than the pool party, cuz with that, it was moving away from Jake and his family. I definitely want the mom to be brought in next and have it be REALLY good. Thanks so much and I can't wait to read more from this better route, though I do remember liking parts of the pool party, so maybe you could throw that back in later, lol. The more the merrier!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More Mpre More

This is the line to follow for chapter 6 really great story don't stop now. Michelle and Mom at the same time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great! the whole chris character was unnecessary

more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Lose Chris!

One of the best I've read! Forget the pool party, this is the way to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful

Your doing great keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
ake's sisters

if u wanna continue the series why not include some 3 ways and anal. just suggestiions

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Perfect

Keep it going bud, Sandy was surprising, didn't see that to be honest...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Better than the other one...

But what a crybaby. ...and the fact that he goes to Sandy not to apologize, but to clear his name and put all the blame on his sisters? What a whiny, cowardly bitch.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
I liked this chapter much better than the pool party chapter...

And Jake was stupid to tell Chris about fucking his sisters, I don't care if he had been a friend since childhood. Some things you just keep private. A good story, I hope he fucks Mom before it is over. Mom/son is the best incest for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hmm

I Like both versions but I have to say 5.1 is better

Sandy and Jessica had discussed Jake earlier so Sandy being surprised this chapter doesnt fit. Plus after all times with his sisters for Jake to leave Sarah and Jessica in nis room that soon altho understandable doesnt fit pattern you have established in earlier chapters when he cant resist once things begin.

Look forward to rest story either way :€)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I would say this tops 5.1 and leaves much more room to continue. Was gald to see sandys shock when she found out, I had wondered about that while reading 5.1 only to see it be disgaurded in one paragraph. The one thing that seemed a bit odd was micheals responce at the house. Cause it certianly did seem like she went out with him to 'use him'. Where as her exit she almost sounded a bit heartbroken like she might actually care, which seems a bit unrealistic without any build up. Will be interesting to see where that goes. Good chapter tho'

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great save!

This was pretty much an awesome save! Gawd burn 5.1 and spread the ashes! Hehe. I dont care that someone mentioned sandy shouldnt have been surprised, it works well for the reboot... And I totally get Michelle's ignoring him since she isnt sure what to do with her snob girlfriends yet. Only wished Jake had told the one rude girlfriend off when she had opened her mouth! "mommy never taught you manners, eh? Explains why you only wind up dating losers!" ...would be nice, hehe.

...the only thing that kept me from thinking it was close to perfect was 'nut splash' , I think I actually cringed, rofl.

Looking forward to the next chapter!

qwertycheeseqwertycheeseover 9 years ago
meh you tried

5.1 was okay in the sense that it actually fits the direction that Jake was heading in chapter 4. This one is trying to save face too much here. Jake was becoming a douche after doing Lindsey. If you are trying to make jake go through a learning phase, then it seem a bit underwhelming. Also yes grammar is not the story but it is part of the foundation in a good story. So do pay more attention to it and also a lot of terms are not correctly used. You proofread a bit more and/or find a better editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good

I thought this was a great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
quality

this version far superior to previous one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yup

Less sex, but much better. That's the spirit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
READ ME

As not having read to the final chapter at this point in time, I'm just going to assume that you have finished the series, so this is for reference in any future stories. This version was equal in quality to the first. You most certainly didn't have to apologize for writing the first one because it WASN'T bad. All you've done by giving in and writing this is slightly modifying your fan base (to a lesser one based on the number of comments and favorites). In the future, if someone doesn't like what you write, to hell with them. You don't have to bend over for readers, if they don't like it, fuck 'em.

AncientKarmaAncientKarmaover 7 years ago
Good

I personally liked this version alot better, but both were pretty good. Keep up the good work!

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sover 5 years ago
Thank you for redoing ch5

I see why you wrote this chapter and it is much better than that crap pool party chapter. Thank you. Keep writing.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Good Comeback

Thank you for fixing the last chapter with this one, it is much more satisfying to read.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 4 years ago
5.2

I agree 5.1 was a mistake. It was definitely a hot read, but the wrong direction for this tale. 5.2 is more the direction I expected this to go. I feel sorry for Jake a little. He wants sex what 18 year old male doesn't. But he seems to be looking for more, and so far, all he's getting is used. I hope he finds a balance between the two. It would be kinda Hott if the Mom, Janet is just as "addictible" to Jake's charms as his sister's before he finds said balance. She doesn't have to be involved but it would be cool to be able to be open within the house.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 2 years ago

"Jake's Sisters Ch. 05.2:" - This version .2 of chapter 05 sure cleared up lost of ambiguities of chapter 04 going into chapter 05.1. This resumed direction of the stories intentions is a great move with Jake now having had sexual activities with his four (4) sibling sisters. He should made some subtle moves on his mother, maybe even getting her pregnant; if not impregnating his mother, he should at least fall in love with his most favorite sister Lindsey and setup their familial lives (and children) together.

This version of chapter 05, chapter 05.2, seems to have gone back into the writer's intentions of the stories theme. It is much better now, with some emotions from Jake that he never displayed before with any of his previous three (3) sisters "encounters. " Keep writing, incest in particular, in this manner, with more emotion of each character, and the story, along with the reader's comments, will show positive results.

Incest characters, participants and real life persons, are VERY secretive about the lives and life-styles, even among other family members. Criminal prosecutions is inevitable in real life. Therefore, in order to include the realities of incest life styles, secrecy is a must.

In the event the writer, 'musicankane' emulates the first three (3) chapters and chapter 05.2 of this stories theme the writer will find most appreciative reader's comments. I can assure my comments will be positive and constructive when the norms of real life incest are used as your muse. Jake and his five (5) females--mother and sisters--at home all deserve the respect and love of each other!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermusicankane@musicankane
New writings are in the works. Stay tuned.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES