Jake's Sisters Ch. 05.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
musicankane
musicankane
1,037 Followers

Sandy gasped and shifted on her feet as if she were about to lose her footing. Jake took her earlobe into his mouth and sucked softly before he whispered to her.

"I'm close, what should I do about it?" He asked her in a voice barely loud enough to hear.

Sandy felt a pain of disappointment. She didn't want to stop yet, she had not gotten to cum, but she figured she could fuck him again. She told herself that she'd only fuck Jake once, but now that she'd had him inside her, she knew she wouldn't be able to stop at one time.

"On my tits." She breathed. "Shoot your load all over my chest so I can rub your cream into my skin."

Jake kissed her neck and reached between their legs. Sandy gasped as he refitted his cock back inside her. He kissed her neck and made very short, yet quick strokes into her body. For a moment she panicked thinking he was going to cum inside her pussy.

But Jake pulled away from her with another groan and Sandy dropped to her knees before him like it was a planned dance routine. She reached fro his cock and began jerking him rapidly. Jake groaned and watched his sister eagerly await his globs of semen.

She didn't have to wait long, with a grunt Jake's rod shot a huge glob at Sandy. Her aim was bad and the power of his orgasm surprised her. His first huge rope of nut splash her face covering most of her left cheek. Deciding to take a different route, Sandy opened her mouth as more cum erupted from her brother. His thick cream covered her tongue and began to drip from it onto her chin and chest. He came and came, by the time he finally stopped her mouth and chest was covered.

Jake slumped against the wall and Sandy swallowed the cum on her tongue and around her lips. She couldn't believe just how much he shot. If he had cum inside her she probably would have been impregnated for sure. And somehow that thought mean a small orgasm run down her leg.

"Wow, I need a shower." Sandy said. "You shot enough baby juice that we would have been in trouble if you got some inside me." She laughed.

Jake chuckled nervously. "Don't tell me that. I almost wasn't even going to ask, I was close to just shooting inside you and watching it drip out." He said, remembering how much he loved coming inside his other sisters.

"Well, I'll go get some birth control and then you can fill me anytime you want." Sandy said. "But I need a damn shower right now before this stuff dries on my face."

musicankane
musicankane
1,037 Followers
12