All Comments on 'Jamie'

by chloejacobs83

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
menatvmenatvabout 15 years ago
VERY HOT!

Pay no attention to that other person. The story was very HOT! And remember, it's just a story people! Perhaps you didn't catch the NC tag on it!? Sheesh..

Anyway I thought it was very erotic. The author has a very nice way of describing things. Very vivid. I hope we'll see more stories written by this author.

As for the story itself, I have had these fantasies myself..both imagining girls in that position as well as ME either as a female or myself as a guy being taken like this while asleep. So this touches a lot of erotic buttons with me..

Anyway..great story!!

MenaTV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
INCREDIBLE!!

I don't usually read noncon stories but this one was so well-written and paced that I couldn't stop once I began. Great tale! You must continue with sequels that cover the growing relationship between Jamie and her father. PLEASE!!

vampanyavampanyaalmost 15 years ago
Loved it!

Please write more!

doctor_devondoctor_devonalmost 15 years ago
Very well done

I think that almost every one that has a teen daughter has thought of this. While most would agree that not having sex with their daughter is a good thing, lets be honest, it crosses the mind. You covered the thought without actual sex, well done! So, what happened next?

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
Getting two loads of cum over her face

brilliant hot horny story love it. reading this was awesome.

like watching it all taking place. after hearing her daddies phone ring.

now knowing he was there seeing all this happening to her. wow. so very exciting. would love anothe part of this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

this is really sick. honestly no father should ever think of his daughter this way this is just disgusting and incestuous. even if not acted on just the thought of having those desires is gross! yeah it's a fictional story but the fact that other people find it arousing is disturbing.

piedeliciousnesspiedeliciousnessover 11 years ago
For the person that left the negative comment

Build a bridge and get over it!

Nonconsent/Incest - its fictional and it's done.

He didn't rape her. Neither did. They jacked off on her.

Prudes don't belong reading Erotica.

Well done to the author!

cowbullscowbullsalmost 8 years ago
incest and no intercourse

I hated it. I'm no into incest and this story should have been labeled as such. In addition, there was no intercourse.

TX_Dude_TX_Dude_over 7 years ago

Great story. Love the bi angle too.

daddyinpantiesdaddyinpantiesalmost 6 years ago
hot story!

so hot to read about daddy licking up all that cum. loved the ending when she called him back.

itwasntme2itwasntme2about 5 years ago

I really enjoyed the details. Some of the lighter ones that made this story so enjoyable. I like you were not afraid to take it as far as you did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I liked it

One comment said no man with a teen age girl would do this.

I have a teen age daughter and would not cross certain lines but I live the idea of seeing her naked and covered in cum, my cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous