Jamie's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jamie, I will wait for you, whatever you need to do. Just don't make me wait too long!"

All I could say without tearing up myself, was,

"It won't be long baby, I promise!"

The three of us had a great time at the lake! Kim and Janet packed a picnic basket, and we laughed and played in the lake. We stopped at a bike rental, and the girls giggled as they tried to navigate their tandem bike around the path, and I followed, just watching them on a single diamond frame bike.

At one point, frolicking in the lake, while Janet was off by herself, Kim approached me and said,

"You owe me a date, honey, what about I come over on Wednesday—I'll bring an overnight bag!"

"You're on, baby!" I answered, as she giggled and kissed me. I looked over and saw that Janet noticed that very friendly kiss, but turned her head quickly.

~ ~ ~

I called Becca just to check on her after her ordeal with Tom and his rich asshole buddies. I asked her to lunch, and she accepted happily. She was a little down still, but we had a nice lunch. The police interviewed her, and she retained a lawyer, but it will be a long time before anything comes of it. She looked up at me with a soulful expression and asked,

"Jamie, can I spend the night with you tonight? No expectations of sex or anything, I just need be held ... I need you to hold me, honey!"

"Of course! Come over at seven. Honk, and I will open the garage for you. Bring an overnight bag with you if you wish!"

"Oh, Jamie, thank you so much!"

"I'm always here for you, you know that!" I reassured her.

She did come over, and we ordered some Chinese in. I opened a bottle of wine. We talked, mostly about her horrible experience on the Yacht. She was forced to fuck all of Tom's jet-set buddies—about five of them—but they all took her several times. There was nowhere for her to escape, out to sea, and Tom didn't seem to care that she was in tears the whole time.

Apparently, a few of those idiots decided to double and triple team her, along with the other girls there. I was boiling over thinking about Tom, and the idea flashed in my mind to have Jack, Bob, and some of the other guys pay him a little visit. I dismissed that thought!

We listened to music, just cuddling silently on the couch, as she leaned up against me, with my arm around her, and her legs up on the couch. When she yawned, I planned on settling her in the guest room, but after she undressed, all the way, she insisted on cuddling with me in my room.

We were both naked, but we didn't do anything other than light touches and a couple of sweet kisses. Mostly she just wanted to be held by someone she loved and trusted. She cried herself to sleep with my arms around her. I did play with her pretty nipples a little, and her soft moans told me that she liked it.

In the morning, I awoke on my back with her straddling me, sliding herself down on my morning hard-on. She was slow, and gentle as we made love. It was very nice, and we just lay together silently after she shuddered into a nice little orgasm, and I came inside her.

When we parted for work, I told her to call me anytime she needed to talk—or just come over—she is always welcome. She began tearing up, and she quickly turned and got in her car and left so I wouldn't see her cry.

Things seemed better at work, between Janet and me, but it was still quite business-like. She didn't visit my office any more than was necessary for work. Janet watched Lindsay and I walking out to lunch. I didn't know what was going through her mind, but she did not look happy.

I have no designs on Lindsay, and she knows that. But I like her, she is a good employee, and a very pleasant and pretty luncheon companion. It doesn't go any deeper than that. Lindsay is a little full-figured, but still quite well proportioned. Today she wore a fairly short skirt, and her thick, but shapely legs were on display in my car.

After lunch, she saw me noticing that her skirt had ridden up quite a lot She smiled and said softly,

"They are only legs, Jamie, they won't break if you touch them."

I slid my hand over her soft buttery thighs, up under her skirt, and onto her soft cushiony sex. She squealed as I pushed my finger into her moist panties. She opened her heavy but shapely legs, and I slid a finger inside her. She was warm, wet and fleshy inside. She turned to me and kissed me passionately, as I brought her to a nice noon-time orgasm.

After that preliminary screwing around, we straightened up, and drove back to work. I knew that is was a mistake to tease Lindsay, but her pretty face and luscious full body just got the best of me.

I apologized to her for leading her on, but she was alright with my attentions to her, and wanted me to touch her. She understood that I might be much more interested in Janet than her. I suppose that I was using our lunches together, to hurt Janet for using Tom to hurt me!

~ ~ ~

Part Eleven: Sherri, with an "i"

I noticed one day while standing outside on the narrow balcony from my master bedroom, that the neighbors had a daughter. She was sunning herself in a bright part of their courtyard. When she noticed me watching, she pulled off her red sunglasses and looked up, giving me a pretty smile.

"Holy shit!" I thought to myself.

This was a weekend where I didn't have much going on, and the peace and quiet was more than welcome. I spent my time reading and studying. I had some technical manuals to review and edit, for programming we were developing for the finance department. Margaret was also a very talented technical writer, and Janet and I took turns reading them.

The next day, I was out in my courtyard reading, and I heard the doorbell ring. I padded through the house, and with a manuscript in my hand, opened the door. There she was, my young next door neighbor.

She was smiling, and wearing the tiniest, most revealing pair of cut-off jeans I had ever seen—they were almost not even a garment anymore! She had on a spaghetti strap halter top that just barely covered her small breasts, and I could see some bottom cleavage when she moved her arms.

She was a few inches shorter than I was, but she was impossibly slender ... every part of her body was tiny. She had thick, lush chestnut-colored hair that cascaded down past her shoulders, and blue eyes overly made-up with a gold shadow, and thick mascara.

"Hi! My name is Sherri! I'm the little girl next door ... can I come in?"

"Uh, yeah ... sure! Um, nice to ah meet you, Sherri! I'm uh, uh, Jamie!"

She giggled slightly at my nervousness, almost forgetting my own name. I took her tiny hand in mine to shake it.

"Ohhh, you have a lovely unit, 'uh, uh, Jamie'!" she said mocking me. Then the said.

"Phew! It's really hot out today, isn't it Jamie?"

With that, she walked through the living room, and unbuttoned her jeans shorts, letting them drop to the floor, and after a step or two further, she pulled her halter top off over her head, letting it land wherever. I gasped at her boldness!

She was naked except for her little tennies, and I my eyes took a slow tour of her amazing young girlish form from her pretty face, to her smallish, but firm breasts with their puffy nipples, to her shaven crotch, and all the way down her long slender legs.

Just as I was thinking about how much I would love fucking her, when she quickly did a half turn looking back at me, and said with a musical and girly giggle,

"That's Sherri, with an 'i'!" She looked down at my crotch, beginning to bulge a little, and she giggled again.

She walked through the kitchen, and onto my courtyard and waited for me to catch up, and then she said, "I hope you don't mind Jamie, the sun feels so good on my skin, y'know?"

"Uh, um, would you like a beer or something?"

"Well, I'm only twenty, but I will be twenty-one in a month, so you decide." she pushed her body up against me with her hands on my chest, playing with the material of my knit shirt,

"Would you like to contribute to the delinquency of a minor today, Jamie?" she said in a very sexy voice.

I got us both a couple of beers, and she took the bottle and just moaned as she rolled the cold sweaty bottle over hard, plum-sized tits to cool herself. "Ohhh, that feels so nice!" she said with a little shudder. She seemed to be very comfortable being completely nude with me.

"Jamie, please show me your place, I have always wondered what it might look like, but the guy who owned it before you was older." She took a swig of her beer, and set the bottle on the table next to my chaise lounge.

I set mine down as well, and said, "Sure honey, follow me!"

I showed her the couple of rooms down the hall from the living room dining room area, and then I followed her upstairs, with my eyes glued to her tiny little butt with her cute little a-hole shyly winking back at me. She stopped half way up turned and asked,

"Jamie, are you looking at my ass?"

"Yeah, you are a very lovely little ass!" I said coming on to her a little. Then she giggled with her hand over her mouth with her unsuccessful attempt to make me feel uncomfortable with her nudity.

She has the most even all-over tan I have ever seen! Not dark, but a nice light golden brown. I followed this little brown lady upstairs, and showed her the extra bedrooms, one of which I had converter to a sort of office/library/den kind of thing. I couldn't help putting my arm loosely around her with my hand on her stomach. Her body was silk!

She moved away, tracing her fingers over the desk, and my stuffed chair, and over the spines of some of the books on my bookshelves. Then she sat on the desk, with her legs open a little as she swung her legs back and forth like a little girl. I could see that her pussy had the very attractive clam shell style outer lips ... attractive to me, anyway!

"Mmm, lots of books Jamie. Technical books! Are you some kind of geek?"

"Yes, I do have a technical job, sort of a computer programmer, you might say!"

She jumped down from my desk, tiptoed up and put her arms around my neck and said,

"That's okay darling, you are very cute. I like your long hair, and I especially love your cute little ponytail." Then she kissed me sweetly. She fluttered her eyes back open and smiled,

"You can kiss me too!"

I was nervous with my hands on her naked hips but I let them explore her lower back and down her ass a little, as we held our embrace for a moment.

I led her into the guest bedroom, and she noticed some clothes and other things, left behind by Becca, and said,

"Looks like you have a ... friend, Jamie!"

"Yes, those belong to a sometime girlfriend, but she has her own apartment."

She was running her hands over the fabric of Becca's dresses, and blouses, and opened a couple of the small drawers, and pulled out some of Becca's lacy under things. I took her hand to continue the tour. We went into the en suite bathroom, and she looked at all of the bottles and things on the sink counter. She looked in the shower, and then said,

"You don't mind, do you Jamie?"

Then she giggled as she stepped out of her tennies, and turned on the water, leaving the shower door open so I could watch her slide her hands over her amazing little body. She let the water run over her body in little trickling rivers.

She explained that she was in the sun today, and was a little sweaty when the stepped out and grabbed a bath towel. She walked into my bedroom, and sat on my bed with a towel around her body, and a smaller one she used to dry her hair.

In order not to seem like a gawker, I sat next to her, and took the smaller towel and dried her hair for her. She moved up and sat on my lap facing away as I dried her long tresses. I was taking my time, and she didn't seem to mind. When I was finished, I hazarded a kiss on her tiny soft shoulder. She rose turned toward me, and undid the towel around her body, letting it fall to the floor. She had a serious look on her pretty face, and she softly said,

"Make love to me Jamie!"

Without hesitation, she climbed up on my bed showing me her ass and pussy, looking back over her shoulder to see my reaction. I quickly pulled off my shirt, shorts and briefs. I slid in next to her, and she cuddled up inside my embrace as we kissed for a long time.

I was loving kissing this little girl! Her lips were delicious, and I was putting a lot of feeling into it as my heart pounded in my chest. She rolled onto her back, and watched me patiently, as I let my hands and fingers explore her body.

Her body was miraculously soft and silky smooth ... likely from a lot of buttery tanning lotions. I could feel her toned muscles under her skin; she kept herself in good tone. I fell in love with her hard little breasts. They were small, but firm in my hand, and she had puffy areolas and nipples that hardened with the slightest touch. She moaned loudly when I sucked her nipples into my mouth as my hands explored her elsewhere.

Her eyes were closed as I explored her body, and when my hand slid down between her legs, she opened them for me. She was completely, and smoothly shaven, and her clamshell opened a little exposing her frilly inner lips. I needed to explore her lovely sex a little more.

I kissed her there, and slid my tongue in between her pussy lips. She smelled and tasted of body lotions, her natural body smells, and a hint of female musk.

Brown on the outside, she was bright pink inside, as I searched out and found her clit. I started to suck on it and she shuddered in a quick but nice little release as her lips flooded with her juices. I opened her up, and slid my tongue into her and she squealed into a stronger orgasm. With her tight skin, this girl was very sensitive to touch, and I was guessing very multi-orgasmic.

"Jamie, Jamie, (she said breathlessly) please fuck me. It's okay honey, and I want you to come in me!"

I didn't need any further encouragement, and slid my slender cock into her. Her body was unbelievable! The feeling of my cock inside her tiny and very tight little vagina was amazingly erotic. I was going to love pulsing my stuff into her. The friction of sliding in and out of her was bringing me very close, very quickly. She came again with strong shudders, as I pounded into her.

I quickly became too close to back off, and exploded inside her tiny pussy, filling her little body with my sticky essence. She screamed into a very strong orgasm and was delirious as her little body shook. We made love three times that afternoon, with her sucking me off twice, in between.

Damn, I loved being with this girl!!!

As I held her, I could cradle both of her little buns in one hand ... she's what my friends would call a 'one-hander'! Lying together after, just kissing and fondling, I whispered in her ear,

"Let me take out to dinner 'Sherri with an i'! If you don't have anything else going on."

"Oh, Jamie, that would be so lovely! Yes! Oh, yes honey!" then as her finger played with my lips she added,

"Can we see a movie after?"

"Whatever you want!"

"And-and then, c-can we c-come back here afterward? I just know that I will need to be fucked again!"

"We'll see how it goes cutie."

"Okay, Jamie!"

We got up, and she insisted that we shower together, so we did. We soaped each other up, and played, kissed tickled, and she even stuck a soap-laden finger up my ass as she giggled out of control. 'Sherri with an i' was proving to be an amazing little female!" I was thinking.

We went back down stairs and she slipped into her shorts and halter and picked up our beers, lying together on the well-padded chaise. The beer was warm and a little flat, so I got us a couple of cold ones. She said that she needed to get ready and I should too, as she left to return to her parent's unit to get dressed.

I quickly slipped into a nice pair of slacks, with a casual shirt, and as always, my tasseled loafers. No sooner had I come back downstairs than the doorbell rang, but I didn't have to answer it, since Sherri just let herself in, and my little brown girl looked lovely in a short blue sundress, with little flower designs, and a pair of sandals. She came over to me, slid her arms around my neck and kissed me.

Then she whispered in my ear, "I'm not wearing any underwear!"

I pulled back a little, still holding on to her, and looked at her after her sexy little declaration, and she giggled, but blushed a little. Then she asked,

"What about you? What are you sporting underneath?"

"Boxer briefs!"

"Oh, take them off Jamie! I want to know that your cute little junk is available to me, whenever!"

I hesitated and then I broke our embrace, and quickly stepped into the downstairs bathroom, and removed my briefs. It actually felt kind of good to go commando for an evening. She checked by squeezing my stuff over my trousers. Satisfied that I had honored her wishes, she giggled and said,

"Nice, Jamie! Very nice!"

I took my pretty little neighbor-girl to a very nice Thai restaurant, and we ordered a couple of dishes that we shared family style with rice, green tea, and a couple of small glasses of plum wine. She proved to be a bright and engaging dinner companion and I liked that her blue eyes sparkled as she spoke.

She told me that she is at the university in a pre-law program, with is major in political science, and a minor in psychology.

I am going to have to have her again tonight, I decided. But, she is just too immature for any kind of a relationship. As attractive a little 'divertimento' as she was, tonight would be the beginning and the end of it. But I hate to think of any woman that way though, it is not my usual way of thinking.

Her parents were both lawyers; dad is in private practice, and the mom is a public defender. She told me that she is not sure which way to go, and was thinking about becoming a prosecutor, and maybe politics later.

I had no doubt that this bright little button would be a success at anything to which she set her nimble little mind. She turned the conversation to me, asking me about the girl who's clothes she saw at my place. I explained that Becca was a very good friend, and we did live together briefly, but that I was actually interested I someone else.

"Like marriage interested, Jamie?" she asked.

"Maybe! I think it could possibly go that way!" I answered.

"Oh, Jamie! I so love having your cute little cock inside me, and I might just wander over to your unit to get a little. So keep your back door unlocked, and you might want to warn any 'marriageable' girlfriends.

"Well, I love being inside you, but let's just say that today, tonight, and maybe tomorrow morning it will just our pleasant and sexy little secret. After that, please call first Sherri, okay? Plus, there are any number of guys your own age who would give their left nut to be with you. You are pretty and smart, and I know you will be one hell of a lawyer!"

"Oh, Jamie, guys always say that when they are blowing you off!"

"I am not blowing you off, honey, it is just that my heart belongs to someone else. It is not anything you would have known, when you came over today."

"Well, whoever she is, can I take out a contract on her?"

I laughed loudly at that, and then she did too. She said,

"Jamie, just make love to me as often as you can tonight Tomorrow and is Sunday, so let's do something together, and then you can (she lowers her voice) fuck the crap out of me until Monday morning. I have classes early. Then I will let you go, but you will have to tell her about me. Deal?"

"Deal, baby! Actually, I tell her everything anyway. I can't explain why, but I always wanted to be honest with her—for her to know everything about me!"

"Oh, Jamie, I wish I had a guy like you. She is a lucky girl whomever she is." Then she asked, "What's her name?"