Jamie's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Janet!"

"Well, I haven't totally abandoned the idea of putting out a contract on her!"

"Well, she is sweet and smart and I think you'd actually like her."

"Smarter than me?"

"She's smarter than everybody!"

"Bitch!" she said with a frown, and then laughed, had another sip of her plum wine, and exclaimed, "Ohhh, this shit's good!"

I knew that this girl was too young for me, but I wanted to have her again some other time, before I had to say good bye to her sweet little body. The fact that she is my next door neighbor was going to be a problem going forward though.

We went to a later showing at the theater, and it was sparsely attended, so we found a couple of seats up in the back corner. It was one of those theaters with the plush lounge chair seats, so we could cuddle together with our feet up.

Sherri was too anxious to have my hands up under her dress, she was jittery and seriously in heat. We were cuddling in our double occupancy lounge chair, face to face. With my hands on her naked ass, her dress worked its way up, exposing her cute tiny buns.

She turned around, and let me take her from behind, she came as soon as I entered her and it was not long before I relaxed and I closed my eyes, just enjoying the amazing feeling of my juice surging up through my cock, and I blasting into her tight little vagina, causing her to convulse into another very shuddery orgasm.

She straightened her dress, and we just cuddled, kissed, and watched the rest of the movie, but neither one of us knew what the hell was going on in the plot.

Back at my place, we went right to bed, and I fucked her several times, not sure how many, but I ran out of cum after the third time. We slept late, and decided just to bum around town. We stopped for lunch at my favorite little café, but my buddies weren't there.

We shopped at the mall, visited an art museum, and just did whatever came into our minds to do. Everything we did, we did with lots of laughing, touching and little kisses.

She wanted to make love to me non-stop on Sunday night, but we fell asleep after a couple of times. I made some toast and coffee for her early on Monday morning, and she left for her class, and I went to work.

That night, Becky came over with another friend, to collect all of Becca's clothes and things from my guest room. The woman she came with is an old friend of Becca's. She was small and pretty, with lovely black hair, and dark green eyes.

They worked to box things up, and I helped them. While the little dark-haired woman was bringing boxes to the car, Becky decided she needed me to touch her. She took my hand and pulled me just inside my bedroom door, unbuttoned her blouse, and pressed her 40D breasts, and her lush lips into me. She was wearing a low-cut cantilever bra, so it was easy to play with her as we kissed. I slid my hand down over her ass as well.

"Jamie, sweetie, I needed your touch, even if it might be for the last time."

This incredibly beautiful full-figured woman said. My old triumvirate friend with whom I have made love many times! She thanked me for taking such prodigious care of her good friend Becca. I said,

"Becky, I can't touch you again, but I want you to know what a good friend you have always been to Anna and me. Hell, honey! You were the one who introduced me to Jill! Be well dear friend, and call me if you ever need anything."

Becky was tearing up, just as the pretty dark-haired girl came up for another load, and noticed Becky and I. Becky pushed past her to finish packing and the girl approached me,

"Mine are only 34B's but you can touch them if you wish, handsome!"

I laughed, took her pretty face in both my hands and kissed her sweetly on this lips, "Thank you for being a friend to Becca, and Becky! You are a very pretty girl!"

She was happy with that, and the two of us joined Becky to finish up on Becca's belongings. Becky took a pair of Becca's prettiest and silkiest panties out of a box and stuffed them in my pocket.

"Souvenir!" was all she said with a pretty sounding giggle. Then the girls were gone, and as I looked around, the empty room seemed like another hole in my heart.

~ ~ ~

(Concluded in Chapter Four)