All Comments on 'Janet Finds Love'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesalmost 10 years ago
A little too "clinical".

I've enjoyed reading your stories for a while now, and for the most part, I've thoroughly enjoyed them. You can definitely write well. This story, however, was written in such a "detached observer" way, it just never captured my imagination. I don't know if it was deliberate, if you were experimenting with the narration and it got away from you, or if you were just trying something new. Whatever the reason, I just didn't care very much for this story.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 10 years ago
DIFFERENT BUT GOOD

You did a good job with the presentation style you chose, but I think it might be a weak style. Personally, I enjoyed it, yet couldn't really get into it, if you know what I mean. Years ago this style was often used and it's always good to push your envelope a bit to see what you can do. Congratulations. ****

montywingermontywingeralmost 10 years ago

I agree with previous 2 comments,,,it's a good story but written in a very detatched way,,and cortainly not as erotic as I would have liked.

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 10 years ago

I didn't mind the style of writing, I thought the story content more than made up for that, it's a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Detached style.....

Yes, it was. But the story progressed nicely with it. Guess I'd have to say, please don't use that style for all your future stories. This was good, and done.

Thanks Don

quietman200quietman200almost 10 years ago
Clinical

I agree with the other comments about the detached style of this story. Clinical is the word that kept coming to my mind as I read it. There were also numerous errors in crammar, structure, and punctuation, but nothing that an editor couldn't easily fix. They certainly didn't take away from the story. However, as well as you painted the picture when they actually made love, the fact that it almost sounded at times like a clinical manual made much of it hard to think of erotically. Interesting approach, but probably not well-suited to modern day erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Interesting

I liked your presentation; detached and somewhat formal, almost Victorian in its approach... not a style we often see here. I appreciated the detailed buildup to their lovemaking sessions; would have liked a bit more detail and passion while they were fucking. Thanks for putting so much effort into this story.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
This was a hit or miss style of story

For me it was a miss, sorry mate 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked the story line. I love it when the couples involved fall in love. Also love it when the son gives his mother his baby. When two people love each other having a child is the ultimate conclusion to their relationship.

It would be hard for me not to show the love I have for my woman. Which might mean moving away from all familiar surroundings. But I would have my woman and our child, and I feel I could do anything with them in my life.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It's was not entertaining the way it read. Didn't care for it and it was a waste of words for no real value in my opinion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous