Janet Finds Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet flexed her vagina round Adrian's length that drew a low moan of ecstasy from him, and then she began to move, withdrawing until his penis almost exited her vagina and then thrusting down on him, building them both towards the supreme moment when, if all went well, they would orgasm together.

As Janet felt the urgent demand of her blocked orgasm she whispered, "I'm going to come darling, come with me."

Adrian had also been fighting down his own orgasm to try and prolong their coupling but Janet's words broke his will to continue holding back. Again he whispered, "Oh mum...mum..." and taking hold of her hips he dragged his mother down onto him as Janet simultaneously pressed down on him, each seeking the greatest depth for their climax.

Janet felt the pulsation of Adrian's penis as the first surge of his semen entered her. This too was new because Wilfred had always used a condom, but now her son was filling her vagina with his seed, and as with his penis she knew that this was where his sperm belonged, in her, deep in her.

As she climaxed in a muted voice she cried out, "Oh yes my darling...yes...in me...all of it in me...oh my darling...my love I need...oh God...yes...yes...oh...ah...ohwaaa."

Janet's orgasm lingered longer than Adrian's but being on top of him she had him captive and she continued to move over his penis until her orgasm subsided and she gave a sigh of contentment.

* * * * * * * *

The contentment didn't last for long because Janet knew that it would be in the aftermath of their coupling that the truth of their love would be revealed. For her it had been a supreme moment in her life and a sincere expression of her profound love for Adrian.

But what of Adrian, how did he feel now after Janet had not only taken his penis into her but had also taken his sperm? Would he feel the sort of disgust that couples often experience when their coupling had been based only on lust and not love?

They stayed joined at the genitals for some time, each wanting to look into each other's eyes but unable to do so because the room was still dark. Adrian finally lifted Janet from his penis and moved away from her. Janet interpreted that as rejection but she had to see him, to look into his eyes to see what was there.

Physically they briefly lost contact with each other and Janet felt Adrian moving. She reached up and switched on the bed light, and what followed told her all she needed to know about how Adrian was feeling about her.

He moved her so that she lay on her back and then he was parting her legs and kneeling between them. She was puzzled about his intention until he moved her legs over his shoulders and began to gaze at her genitals, and as his fingers parted the outer lips of her vulva she realised his intention, but it was impossible and Wilfred had never done such a thing for her, and the copious quantity of sperm Adrian had injected into her mingled with her own juices, was already beginning to leak out of her.

He couldn't, he wouldn't, but he did. Fearing his response if he continued Janet whispered, "No darling...no...please don't do it to me," but she was too late, Adrian's lips were already against her vulva and his tongue was exploring her vagina.

Despite her doubts Janet began to succumb to his stimulation, placing her hands behind his head to hold him to her. This, she thought, was a supreme act of love that any other man would recoil from, but not Adrian.

Janet, the last dregs of her resistance dissipated, gave herself up to her son's love and touching her clitoris she murmured, "Oh yes my love...yes...yes suck me there...make me come again."

Adrian didn't hesitate. He took the little nub into his mouth and sucked. Janet held him more firmly to her as he brought her to orgasm. She began to thrash up and down until he had to put his arms round her thighs to stay in contact with her, and Janet struggled to fight down the screams of ecstasy she wanted to give voice to.

Her climax came with shattering force and she began to weep. How could this be happening to her, she who had been rejected by her husband now being loved by her son in a way that went beyond her wildest fantasies?

Slowly her climax faded and she felt she had entered another world, which in a sense she had.

Adrian's face emerged from her genitals with the mélange of their sexual fluids festooning the lower part of his face. Janet, who was past all restraint, sat up and then flung herself on him and saying, "I love you so much my darling," she began to kiss him fervently, tasting their sexual fluids for herself.

She now felt assured of Adrian's love for her for what else but love could inspire a man to do what Adrian had done?

Now in the dim light of the bed lamp they could look at each other but they had no need to try and see there the love they felt because for Janet that love had already been demonstrated.

They lay still for a long time, face to face, feeling the warmth of each other bodies. Janet thought that their coupling was over for that night, and so it was with mild surprise she heard Adrian say, "I want you again mother."

Janet, whose own libido was still making its demands, simply said, "Yes my darling," and rolled onto her back and parted her legs to receive him.

Given the orgasms they had already had it took longer this time. It was a slow, delicious coupling during which they frequently stopped moving and whispered words of love to each other.

When they finally orgasmed it was a gentle experience. When Adrian ejaculated into Janet it was only the first spurt of his cum that was fierce, and it was followed by a steady flow of semen into her.

Janet allowed herself a few whimpering cries as she felt him once more filling her already overflowing vagina, and as her own orgasm faded she knew that she had Adrian, he was her man and she his woman, and they were both at peace, but not for long.

* * * * * * * *

Of course what now began might easily have been predicted. Having found the love of his life Adrian said he would not go to the distant university. He had to be with his mother as her lover.

Janet, still being the mother and as hard as it was for her, she protested that Adrian must go ahead as planned. Everything was settled, much money had been laid out, and his future had to be considered.

As Adrian continued to protest that he didn't want a life without his mother, Janet said that when he came home on vacation they would find a way of being together as lovers.

Adrian complained that the first vacation was six months away and how could he go on without he and Janet being together.

Janet's response was to point out that if he now cancelled the arrangements his father might become suspicious, and they would have to be extremely careful.

And so it went on, and Janet, still in mother mode, finally prevailed. Things would go ahead as arranged and they would make love whenever Adrian came home on vacation and when the situation, namely Wilfred's absence from home, allowed them to express their love.

Dawn was approaching and Janet said she had to leave him and return to her own bedroom. Despite the possible danger of Wilfred waking up mother and son had one more sexual coupling, and as the first light of dawn smeared the sky Janet crept from the room, leaving behind a bed soaked with their love fluids. Fortunately it was Janet who would later be making the bed after Adrian had gone.

Janet needed a shower to remove the smell of their loving but didn't dare risk it so early in the morning for fear Wilfred would hear and ask questions. She had to wait until Wilfred got out of bed and had his shower before she stole into the shower hoping not to meet up with Wilfred.

* * * * * * * *

It was a fine summer's day, but it was winter in the hearts of Janet and Adrian. Having experienced profound love their separation was like part of their flesh being torn away.

Mother and son faced the situation as best they could, pasting on bright smiles and mouthing platitudes about good luck and work hard. And then Adrian was gone and Janet fled to her bedroom to sob as if her heart would break.

Janet returned to her routine life, and her contact with Adrian was limited to emails, mobile calls and sometimes snail mail letters.

They were cautious about what they said; still fearful that somehow Wilfred would discover what they had done.

Probably Wilfred had not the slightest suspicion that Janet and Adrian were now lovers, even though separated, and he probably couldn't have cared less what was in their communications. But as the bard said, "Thus conscience doth make cowards of us all," and certainly on Janet's side there were some twinges of conscience.

However, twinges of conscience and cautious communications could not hide what was about to become obvious.

* * * * * * * *

The six months before Adrian was to come home during the vacation seemed to Janet to be interminable. She was torn between desperately wanting him with her and dread because of what she had to tell him. After she had told him would he still want her? Having experienced sexually the profound love of a mother for her son, as she looked ahead life seemed to be insupportable without that love.

As the day or Adrian's return home for two weeks approached her anxieties increased, and on the day he arrived she was almost beside herself.

The first moment he clapped eyes on his mother Adrian stated the obvious, "Mum. you're pregnant."

Janet was prepared for his questions and she answered them briskly as if to get them over with.

"Mum has dad...?"

"No."

"Is...is there someone...?"

"No."

"Then...?"

"Yes."

"Me?"

"Yes."

"Oh my God."

"Well?"

"Yes...yes," Adrian gasped. "I might have hoped but I didn't think you were..."

"Still fertile? Well I am."

"Does dad know?"

"Of course he knows," and touching her distended stomach she added, "How could he not know?"

"Yes, I suppose he had to know." Then hesitatingly Adrian asked, "Does...does he know it's me?"

"No, he thinks it's some lover I've taken, and no one will ever know it's you for obvious reasons."

"Yes," Adrian said meditatively, "but what did he say?"

"He said, 'It's not my kid and I'm off,' and so off he went. Divorce proceedings are due to start shortly."

"Is that all?"

"Is that all! How much more do you want? He's gone and he's doing what I should have done long ago."

"What?"

"He's divorcing me."

Adrian's suddenly burst out, "Why didn't you tell me mum, I had a right to know I'd made you pregnant. I would have come home and..."

"And do what?" Janet said mildly, "give up university and get a job?

"I could have..."

"Yes you could have and you could also have ruined your future, and I didn't know how you would take finding out you are a father, or will be."

Adrian went to his mother and putting his arms round her he said, "Mum, I never dreamed I would be able to make you pregnant..."

Janet interrupted, "My dear boy after all that cum you put inside me it was odds on that you'd make me pregnant, and I wanted you to make me pregnant because if you decided to never come near me again I'd have something of yours to love."

"Oh mum," Adrian quietly admonished, "after our time together you must have known I'd never leave you, you're the only woman I'll ever want."

"Truly?"

"Truly mum."

"And the baby?"

"Yes, the baby too, I want to be a father to it."

"You are a father to it," Janet replied a trifle sardonically.

"I mean I want to be around, I want to be a proper father."

"While you're still at university?"

"I'll leave the university and come ho..."

"Oh no you won't, we've been through this before; you finish your studies and then we'll see."

"But..."

"I have got an idea," Janet cut in. "Finish this year at the present university and then see if you can transfer to our local university."

"Yes...yes..." Adrian said eagerly, "but that's months away and you'll have given birth before then and..."

"Yes, I will have given birth by then and if you want to I suppose you can get a weeks leave and come home, but remember, you can't be present at the birth because it would look too suspicious."

"But what about money, you'll need..."

"Its all right darling" Janet said, moved by his anxiety about her financial wellbeing. "I've got my job and I might get a few more hours and there's my savings."

"Savings?"

"Oh yes, when I first started to think about divorce I knew it might not be easy financially so I started to save. And then there will be some sort of divorce settlement and I suppose I'll get something out of that, so I'll manage."

"But mum, going to work."

"Stop," Janet commanded, "I know just what you're going to say, but I'm pregnant not sick and I've never felt better."

Adrian had no response to this and so he simply said, "I love you mum."

Janet, now free of anxiety, cuddled up to Adrian and said, "How do you feel about having sex with a pregnant woman?"

"If the pregnant woman is my mother then I feel just great about having sex with her."

* * * * * * * *

Janet led him to her bedroom and there they stripped off. For a while Adrian fondled Janet's swollen stomach saying "It's mine...mine..."

"Ours," Janet corrected.

As with many couples having sex when the woman is pregnant it was a matter of finding the right position. At first the right position was Janet kneeling on the bed with Adrian standing behind her. They did of course have a whole fortnight to try other positions, but their homecoming coupling did confirm their love.

Just before he ejaculated into his mother Adrian gasped,"I wish I could make you pregnant all over again."

Janet replied breathlessly, "Oh you will my darling...you will, in about twelve months from now."

Adrian filled her vagina with his sperm and then repeated what he had done the first time, tasting their cocktail of love juice.

It was late that night when temporarily sated mother and son went to sleep with Adrian pressed against his mother back and his penis still in her vagina. As Janet now well knew, that was where his penis belonged and would always belong.

I must admit I am often amazed at some people's stamina. For the whole fortnight of Adrian's vacation mother and son could barely leave each other alone, and this despite Janet' pregnancy, and indeed it might have been because of her pregnancy that she was made even more desirable for Adrian. But then, Janet and Adrian had discovered the special relationship that a mother and son sexual relationship gives rise to.

* * * * * * * *

Since many people are curious and like a satisfying conclusion I feel I should briefly relate what happened to those involved in the story.

Since Wilfred has not had, so to speak, a good press, I shall first deal with him.

Not long after his divorce from Janet became absolute he married a rather charming woman. It was said that he was totally captivated by her, but whether or not it was this woman he'd had an affair with while still married to Janet is unknown, and it is doubtful that he had an affair at all.

The divorce settlement was something of a disappointment since Janet came out of it quite well. Wilfred thought that this was unfair since he was the injured party, but that reflects the mysteries of the law and its decisions.

I have some sympathy for Wilfred since it was not entirely his fault that he "went off" Janet, and I wish him the best of luck, hoping he will not "go off" his new love too soon.

Janet in due course gave birth, and although Adrian could not be present at the birth he was there to welcome mother and child home.

Adrian finished his first year at university if not with outstanding success then at least moderately well. As Janet had suggested he was successful in transferring to the local university and therefore came to live at home with her.

The story as it was told locally was that Wilfred had left Janet with a little memento before parting from her. That of course is very unfair to Wilfred, but it was not Janet or Adrian who told that tale, it was simply conjecture by those who knew Janet and Wilfred.

At the end of his university course Adrian sought and got a job that took them to another city. Here they were seen as a mother and her bachelor son who still lived with her. There were times when in the presence of others they became overly affectionate with each other, and if when Adrian got his wish and impregnated Janet again, there were some who were suspicious, but they were at least too polite to express their suspicions to Janet and Adrian.

No one ever had any real proof that Adrian was the father of Janet's children, not even when she gave birth to a third child, the seed of Adrian's loins.

It would seem then that mother and son continued to sexually enjoy each other, and I only hope that Adrian does not follow in his father's footsteps and "go off" Janet, but this seems unlikely because they are too strongly bonded, as is often the case when mother and son find the courage to give full physical expression to their love.

12