Jean - The Birth of Venus Ch. 21

Story Info
Home Sweet Home.
15.8k words
4.31
5.3k
0

Part 22 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jean and the Birth of Venus

Post 20: Home Sweet Home

This story took place in 1976.

Chapter 56

I tried to regain my composure as I waited for the other passengers to exit the airplane. I had spent the last fifteen minutes screaming in terror as the tiny plane rolled and shook violently for most of the flight before plunging toward the ground. Somehow, the pilot managed to land the 12 passenger turboprop safely during a thunderstorm.

At last, I was back in my hometown of Ithaca, NY, and safe from my horrible aunt. I vowed to never return to the decadent land of Southern California.

Now all I had to deal with was my uptight mother. I had no idea how I would tell her what had happened when I visited her sister, who had been disowned by her family for marrying a handsome black lawyer. I hoped I would be able to get away with it by telling my conservative, God-fearing mother how I had been blackmailed into performing as Botticelli's Venus at the Santa Teresa Art Exposition. However, there was no way I could ever hint that I had ridden a big black vibrating dildo to hundreds of orgasms to entertain a lustful screaming audience.

Yet, somehow I had to ask for her help and advice dealing with my pregnancy. I knew she would ask who the father was, and I would have to admit that I didn't know. My mom would be horrified if she learned the father could be any of dozens of men of color. There was no way that I was going to mention that I could be pregnant with multiple colored babies, thanks to my aunt's substituting an experimental fertility drug for birth control pills. Damn, I was fucked.

The downpour had turned to light cold rain by the time I walked down the stairs to the tarmac. I fought against a swirling breeze that kept lifting the bottom of my skimpy summer dress. My aunt had sent me off without any underwear, and I gave the ground crew an eyeful of my firm ass and bald pussy.

My bright orange dress was decorated with purple flowers, and at the best of times, the ugly garment barely covered my private parts. It was one of my aunt's old dresses, and it was sized for her short, stocky body. I had tied the top of the backless dress loosely behind my neck to make it long enough to cover the bottom of my curvy ass. That left most of my generous breasts uncovered by sheer cloth triangles that formed a deep vee neck. Unfortunately, the elastic waistband kept riding up my body if I didn't continually tug it down my hips.

When I got inside the dinky terminal, I looked around hopefully for my mother. I was exhausted and not thinking straight. The ecstasy had worn off, and I had at most a couple of hours before the stimulating effects of the amphetamines my aunt had also given me disappeared, and I crashed. I shuddered to think about the massive hangover that was coming.

I saw a newspaper stand with the Monday morning edition. I was an idiot. At the moment, my mother was teaching at the high school. I would have to take a taxi home. At least, I would have a couple of hours to shower and get dressed in something decent before I had to face her.

Fortunately, there were a couple of taxis out front, close to the door. I recognized the driver sitting inside one of them. There are only a handful of taxi drivers in Ithaca, and I knew most of them. My mom and I were regular customers.

Joey was a big Italian with a dark Mediterranean skin color common to the southern regions of Italy. He was very friendly with my mother and me, so I knew he worked long hours to support a family with seven children in addition to his wife and a few of her aunts and uncles. Somehow, he was always happy.

Today was no different. As soon as Joey saw me, he grinned and bustled out of the cab to open the door for me. A cold breeze swirled the sheer dress around my hips, and his eyes opened wide when he caught a short, sweet glimpse of my hairless pussy. When he finally tore his eyes from my skimpy dress, Joey exhibited a puzzled expression.

"Ciao, Bella Donna. I am delighted to see you. Can I help you retrieve your suitcase from the baggage room?"

I laughed as I waved my purse. "This is all the luggage I have."

I climbed into the back seat, forgetting about my stupid dress. I had one foot inside the cab when I heard Joey gasp. I quickly skimmed a hand down my back to cover myself with the back of my short skirt. Halfway down my ass, my fingers encountered bare flesh. My hand slipped between my thighs and touched my exposed, moist pussy lips. I let out a squeak and collapsed onto the seat.

Joey's spoke with a strained voice. "I think you should sit in the center. I'm sorry, but the side seatbelts are broken. I would hate to bring you home to your beautiful mother injured."

I dutifully slid over to the middle and lifted my butt off the seat to straighten my dress. I fastened my lap belt and tried to get comfortable. The cab had a big hump in the middle of the floor. It forced me to sit with my knees pressed together and a foot on either side.

Joey got behind the wheel and adjusted the mirror for some reason. I could tell from the excited expression on his face that he'd seen a lot more of me today than ever before. Even sitting demurely in the back seat, most of my pale thighs were exposed, and I showed a considerable amount of cleavage and side boob. The way the lusty Italian's eyes danced over my body, I knew he was peeling off my dress in his mind. Being alone with him felt creepy. I'd always been with my mother when I took his cab. Since Ithaca was a small town, I preferred to walk or hitch a ride with a friend when I went out alone.

Even when I was a young girl, Joey's penetrating gaze had made me nervous. My mom laughed at me when I told her that he embarrassed me. She told me that all Mediterranean men are hot-blooded, and his leering stare only meant that he found me attractive. The big Italian never hid his passion. He had never been hesitant to complement my mother and me on our looks. Today, I couldn't criticize him for his excitement, considering that my skimpy dress barely hid my charms. How could I blame him? Joey was just being Joey.

I knew he was watching me in the rearview mirror as he struck up a friendly conversation.

"Your mother will be happy to have you home. I gave her a ride just the other day. She said she was worried that you were late for law school. Did you enjoy your visit with your boyfriend?"

Oh, dear God! What a mess of lies I was living. My mother thought I'd spent the summer with my boyfriend, and Steve thought I'd returned home as planned. My aunt and later, the Art Exposition staff had made sure my mother and boyfriend received regular letters that I wrote under their strict supervision. I had no idea how I would break the news to my mom that the sister she hated had gotten me pregnant. Somehow, I hoped to concoct a story that didn't mention my role as Venus at the Art Exposition. Maybe my brain would work better after a good night's sleep.

I returned Joey's smile and told the truth about the beginning of the summer. "Yes, I had a wonderful time at my boyfriend's place in Northern California. I hope to go back next summer if he'll have me."

That was a good question. Would Steve welcome me back if he knew how I'd spent the rest of this summer? I doubted he would have anything to do with me ever again after giving birth to multiple colored babies. What man would want to take on such a challenge?

Ithaca is at the southern end of Cayuga Lake, which is the longest of the narrow Finger Lakes. In high school, we joked that we were located at the tip of the middle finger. The area is dotted with beautiful gorges and waterfalls resulting from glaciers cutting into the bedrock during the last ice age. The house my mother rents is near the base of Ithaca Falls, which plunges from a deep narrow gorge that runs along the north side of Cornell University.

Ithaca Airport is located on a hill above the lake. Route 13 is a two-lane state highway that runs past the airport before descending to the small town. At the bottom of the hill is an entrance to the high school where my mom teaches. On the other side of the highway is a park nestled at the end of the lake. Our house is just off the hi, about a half-mile beyond the high school.

As we dropped down the hill, the rain changed to a drizzle. I remembered a weatherman on the local TV station say that if you didn't like the weather now, wait five minutes.

We were getting close to my street, and I needed to find some money to pay my fare. I opened my purse and looked for the twenty my uncle had given me. It was empty except for some makeup, ticket stubs, and the $4000 check from the Texans. I was rich but broke. I rummaged through a couple of hidden compartments. Then I remembered the twenty had been stuck inside the paperback. Damn! Andy had borrowed the pornographic novel, and I'd forgotten to take the only cash I had from the book. Perhaps it wouldn't be a problem. I'd often heard my mom promise to pay Joey for a ride after her next payday. I put on my best smile and let me knees spread apart.

"Joey, I'm sorry, but someone took all my money from my purse. Can I pay you tomorrow?"

I'd never seen the big Italian angry and was surprised when he exploded.

"You're just like your mother. She always has money for fine clothes and good restaurants. Your pretty momma stiffed me just last weekend with a smile on her cheating face. She thinks if she shows a little leg, I'll let her get away without paying me. My wife keeps track of every penny, and she's fed up with the Williams' women taking advantage of me. Well, no more. I think you're lying about not having any money. You have to be wealthy to fly across the country. I'll find a quiet spot and search you myself. One way or the other, you'll pay me for the ride."

Joey jerked the wheel and took the entrance to Stewart Park. I was thrown sideways, and my legs flew apart. The big Italian's eyes locked on the rearview mirror where he saw a flash of my bare pussy. I quickly sat up and pressed my knees together. His erratic driving had me scared.

Once inside the park, he headed away from the lake into a wooded area with picnic tables. It was Monday, and the dreary weather meant the park was deserted. Oh God, what was I going to do? I was exhausted, and he outweighed me by at least a hundred pounds.

I protested when he pulled into a picnic spot in the most isolated part of the park. Joey got out and opened the rear door. I unfastened my seatbelt and tried to escape out the other door, but it was locked. I wished I had high heel shoes so I could kick the crazed Italian as Stacy had in my uncle's paperback.

"Puttana, give me your purse."

I screamed when he reached in and grabbed my purse. He dumped the contents on the seat.

"What's this? A check for $4000. I knew you were holding out on me. I'll just keep this until you pay me."

Joey folded the check and put it into his pocket.

"How am I supposed to pay you if you take all my money?"

"You can borrow the money from your deadbeat mother and pay me tomorrow for both your fares. Right now, you need to make a down payment."

I tried to kick him when he reached into the back. He caught my ankle and dragged me across the seat. He laughed when my dress rode up to my waist, exposing my bald pussy. I twisted around, so I was lying on my stomach and held on to the seat for dear life. I shrieked when he began spanking my exposed ass hard with his free hand.

"God damn it, Joey! Stop spanking me. I'm not a child."

"Your hairless pussy says you are a little girl, but your big breast and curvy body suggest you are a woman. Your little dress says you are a whore. I've been watching you since you were a pretty young girl. I'm not going to wait for you to get any older."

The bastard yanked me out of the car. I stomped on his foot and made a run for it. I barely made it to the front of his cab when he caught me and slammed me face-first against the wet hood. My dress was instantly soaked. His hands fumbled at the ties I had double knotted to prevent any more embarrassing episodes with crazy Texans. He gave up and spun me around onto my back. I slashed at him with my fingernails and caught his cheek. Joey howled with rage. The strong Italian slapped me in return, bouncing my head off the hood.

I saw stars as I collapsed on the cold metal. I was dazed and shivering as the freezing rain picked up again. The bastard grabbed the top of my sheer dress with both hands. He effortlessly ripped the sides of the vee neck down to my waist.

His large rough hands grabbed my tender breasts that had been mauled by half the passengers on the airplane. I shrieked as he kneaded them hard like they were balls of bread dough. His mouth found my nipples, and he took his time biting one and then the other. He grinned as he latched onto one of my breasts and tugged the nipple out until I screamed again. He laughed as he released it with a pop. He stood up and dropped his pants. His cock was hard, and he stared at my bare pussy as he gave his erection a couple of firm strokes.

The cold rain had turned to sleet. My tattered dress was soaked. I was grateful for the warm engine under the wet hood of the cab. Still, I shivered while I watched a man I'd considered to be a friend since childhood as he prepared to rape me. After my escapade on the flight from LA, you might wonder why I cared, why I didn't welcome a quick fuck in the woods.

I knew Joey's wife and had babysat his kids. I'd certainly never thought of Joey sexually. I didn't want to have sex with the heavyset Italian. I could charge him with rape, but no court of law would convict him based upon my history. I could imagine my mother's shame when the defense attorney showed the jury the Danish film titled 'A Day in the Life of Venus.'

I was exhausted, and every muscle and tendon in my body ached after my gang bang on the airplane. The alcohol, ecstasy, and amphetamines that had fueled that crazy performance had mostly worn off. I was hungover, and I had the beginnings of a nasty headache. All I wanted was to get home and sleep for a couple of days.

I stared at Joey through half-closed eyes as he slid my ass to the edge of the wet hood. My skirt bottom was around my waist, and my torn top exposed my bare breasts. Joey's eyes were fixated on my bald pussy.

The bastard laughed. "What's this? I think the little Williams girl has a small chubby."

Joey's fingers pinched my exposed clit. I let out a shriek as he pulled and twisted the sensitive nub. Thanks to my turning the current up too high on the Art Exhibition stimulator, my clitoral hood had been burned beyond salvation. I was doomed to spend the rest of my life with my clit permanently unprotected from unwanted stimulation, even if I was wearing the silkiest panties.

I thrashed around on the taxi as he lowered his mouth to my hairless pussy and sucked on my clit. I screamed as he drove a couple of rough, fat fingers into my vagina. I was still sore after the mob of men on the plane had destroyed my pussy. The heavyset Italian kept playing with me until I started to respond by grinding my hips around his thrusting fingers. I even moaned for the asshole. Unfortunately, he got bored just when I was on the edge of a hard-won orgasm.

Suddenly, Joey lifted my legs to his shoulders. I squealed like a stuck pig when he drove his fat cock all the way home in one hard thrust. He groaned when he bottomed out. His hands returned to assaulting my breasts as he began slowly thrusting his cock into my tired pussy. I grunted with each slap of his crotch against my ass, still stinging from his brutal spanking. I was too exhausted to even squeeze his cock with my vagina and end the disgusting fuck quickly. I got pissed when he began pausing at the end of each long slow thrust to make it last longer.

"Hurry up, Joey. Just fuck me and get it over."

I almost called him a fucking pig, but my jaw was still sore from his sharp blow to my face, and I was afraid to anger him further. I rubbed my cheek as he ground his hips against me. I realized my jaw was sore from keeping my mouth open for hours as I deep throated one cock after another on the flight to New York City. I was surprised when Joey began spanking my ass again and screaming at me.

"Puttana, my name is Joseph. I'm a grown man. Why do you and your prissy mother call me by a little boy's name? Fucking cunt, beg me to fuck you. I want you to scream out my name and plead for me to fuck you harder."

He alternated his hands as he slapped my stinging ass.

"Oh, God, please stop. It hurts. Please, please stop. Oh, dear God, please."

"Use my name, whore. Beg Joseph to fuck your teasing whore cunt hard."

I wanted it to end, so I gave in quickly. "Please, Joseph fuck my pussy. Fuck my pussy harder."

Joey laughed, but at least he stopped spanking my ass. Instead, he grabbed my ass cheeks with both hands and clawed at my sore butt. I screamed when he worked a couple of fingers deep into my ass. He pulled me tight against his crotch and ground his cock deeper into my aching vagina. I arched my back and screamed as ice pellets bounced painfully off my hard nipples.

"Oh, God, help me. Someone, please help me. Oh fuck, Joseph, you're ripping me apart. Please, please just fuck me. Fuck me faster."

Then the fat Italian did something that pushed me over the edge. He kept his fingers buried in my ass but brought his other hand around to the top of my bald pussy. His fingers pinched my tender unprotected clit again and began furiously jiggling it. I shrieked like a banshee as he began rapidly thrusting his cock into my pussy that was still painfully inflamed from the gang bang.

"Aaaaaah... Aaaaaah... Oh fuck... Joseph, you're killing me."

My body reacted to the painful stimulation the only way it knew how. My clit throbbed as he jerked the sensitive nub. My hips began rising to meet his powerful thrusts. I screamed over and over as he dragged a surprisingly intense orgasm out of my exhausted wreck of a body. My vagina squeezed his cock hard. The bastard laughed and fucked his way through my orgasm. My body thrashed on the hood of his damn cab as he refused to stop pulling on my clit. My hands were pounding futilely on his hairy chest. He shortened his stroke and built up speed as he fucked hard into my worn-out pussy for what seemed an eternity. Where did this fat middle-aged Italian find the stamina?

He laughed. "Puttana, I'm going to fuck you to death. Lucky for you, I had sex with my wife this morning. I think that I'm going to last forever."

I pleaded and screamed as he forced me to one orgasm after another. Still, the bastard hammered into my battered pussy. It felt like he was going to rip my clit off. I was unprepared for it when he finally ground his crotch against mine and released a torrent of hot molten cum deep in my womb.

"Take it, cunt. Take all of my Italian seed. Next time you'll show some respect for Joseph."

I lay back on the hood panting for breath. The cold rain cooled off my overheated body, and I began to shiver. I felt relieved when Joey's cock slithered out of my abused pussy. He dropped my legs and stepped away. The rain washed away the cum gushing out of my gaping hole. I watched in a daze as Joey pulled up his pants and combed his hair.

"Puttana, hurry up and get in the car. I've got a living to make."

When I didn't move fast enough, he pulled me off the hood and shoved me sprawling onto the back seat with a hard swat on my bare ass. He started the cab and began driving as I lay there, staring at the ceiling.

"You'd better get your shit together. We're almost at your home."