Jean - The Birth of Venus Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw my uncle lose his rhythm as another orgasm shook my sweaty body. He drove his big black cock in deep and held it against the entrance of my fertile womb while his body trembled. My uncle let out a roar fit for a god as he shot his seed deep into my core.

My uncle yelled. "Oh, fuck. What a sweet pussy. That's it, slut, milk my cock. Oh, God, yes."

I remember him filling me with a gallon of hot, potent cum. Some of it ran down my thighs as I honked plaintively. He kept his big black cock rammed deep into my core even after he finally stopped cumming. I recalled thanking God that my aunt had provided me with birth control pills.

My body shuddered as I bleated out a few weak honks. My uncle's cock was slow to soften, but I expressed my disappointment with a soft, sad bleat when it finally slipped out. I shivered as a large quantity of cum oozed out of my distended pussy and ran down my trembling thighs.

I watched my aunt approach and cradle my chin again.

She said, "I can see you enjoyed my husband's big black cock as much as I do. You are a horny slut. Maggie was right to be concerned about your promiscuity, but I'm doing my best to look out for you. Hopefully, we can taper you off gradually from the dildo. I've made sure that everyone on your dance card tonight is clean and respectable. Next up are the police chief and then the judge who came in second and third in the auction. I've also invited several of the football players from the university to take care of you after the judge fucks you. They're all young, healthy black bucks eager to go two or three rounds with you."

I saw the big Samoan police chief approach. I heard my honk as his big hands caressed my slit, and he poked me with his fat cock.

My aunt laughed. "Well, I've talked too much. Tatupu is getting impatient. I hope you enjoy his fat brown cock as much as I do. It's easily the fattest cock in the county and second only to Michael's in length."

I heard myself make a ragged squawk as the corpulent Samoan crammed his cock into my vagina with one quick thrust. Oh God, it felt even fatter than I remembered from the hand job I had given him on the airplane. I felt his big brown sweaty belly sliding across my back. The frame holding me up groaned as Tatupu's cock slammed into my vagina over and over. The platform shook with each powerful thrust from the big Samoan as the structure slowly rotated amid a cheering crowd.

I honked again and again as the big Samoan thrust repeatedly into my overly stretched pussy with powerful lunges. My breasts jolted back and forth, slapping painfully against the frame. I saw tears streaming down my cheeks. I was grateful that I had ridden the monstrous dildo earlier; otherwise, Tatupu's fat cock would have ripped me apart.

The big Samoan was lost in his fevered passion and was only interested in using my tender body to satisfy his lust. I missed my uncle's fingers on my clit. Fortunately, the padding on my support had gotten soaked from my fluids and my uncle's semen. The wet wool bunched up under my clit, and with each thrust, it rubbed across my sensitive nub. I felt my arousal growing as Tatupu slammed his cock into me at an even quicker pace. My sharp honking brought excited cheers from the crowd. It was a race between the sex-crazed Samoan and me.

I won by a pubic hair. As soon as I came, my clenching vagina pushed the Samoan over the finish line. I felt every shot of his warm cum spray into my womb. I couldn't believe the quantity of semen he shot deep into my shuddering core. As my wild honking slowed, I felt a river of warm semen slither down my trembling thighs.

When the Samoan's cock slipped out of my abused pussy, I felt empty. I shivered as the fan blew on my wet, distended vagina. I heard calls of encouragement from the crowd as my third assailant mounted the platform. I had forgotten who was next and couldn't see whose hands were on my hips. All I could tell were that they were small and delicate. I felt a couple of probes of my pussy before a small cock slipped inside my distended pussy. I recognized Judge Chris Okazaki's sneering voice. Somehow the arrogant bastard had recovered after fucking his daughter. Had the big Samoan lasted that long?

"Fucking whore, squeeze my cock. What the hell. Did that damn Samoan break your pussy? Try harder. I want to feel something slut."

I tried to squeeze the judge's much smaller cock, but he had the misfortune of following the Samoan. To be honest, the tiny Asian wouldn't have had any better luck following my uncle or the dildo I had ridden as Venus. I felt him remove his cock. I wasn't prepared for what he did next. He grabbed my tail feathers and ripped the lubricated butt plug from my ass. I honked sharply. I squawked louder when he shoved his cock into my ass hole.

At least, the bastard was satisfied because I was utterly humiliated. It was bad enough being fucked in front of a mob, but it had to be evident to everyone that the little Asian was fucking my ass hard. I grimaced from the pain. Unfortunately, he seemed to last forever thanks to fucking his daughter just before me. I was surprised when the pain turned to pleasure and eventually, to a strange orgasm that made my ass clench on his small cock. The pressure pushed the judge over the edge.

He bellowed something I didn't understand and shot his seed into my ass. I suppose I should be happy he finally finished, but I was afraid someone larger might copy him. The thought of taking the big Samoan's fat cock in my ass terrified me.

My aunt climbed onto the platform after the judge finished and said, "I can see you're not even close to being satisfied. I've carefully selected several football players from the university to fuck you next. In case you're wondering, they are all big black men who have given me considerable pleasure in the past. Considering how much your mom dislikes black men, I'm glad she's not here to see her darling daughter servicing her black uncle and a half dozen big black football players."

I heard a groan from my mother as the film continued to show my degradation.

I watched myself honk in anticipation as someone's cock probed for the entrance to my cum filled vagina. In response, my aunt grabbed the elastic band holding my beak and pulled the contraption from my mouth.

"We've gotten too many complaints about your annoying honking. If you're a good girl, I'll leave it off. I don't want to hear any screams or cry's for help. Understand?"

I nodded my head. My aunt got off the platform, and a naked and well-hung black man took her place in front of me. I recognized him as the running back from the university. He slapped my face with his half-erect cock before pressing the tip against my lips. One of his large hands lifted my head. His strong fingers pressed into the sides of my jaw, forcing my mouth open. I quickly took a breath as he shoved his cock deep into my mouth. I gagged as the fat head of his sizable cock pressed against the back of my throat.

Usually, I enjoy sucking cock, but for one of this size, I would have wrapped both hands around the base to prevent it from being crammed down my throat before I was ready. Now, with my arms fastened to the harness, all I could do was flap my wings. Fortunately, with my head pulled up, my throat was aligned, and he quickly drove his cock down my throat despite how long and thick it was. His dense pubic hair tickled my nose. I tried to remain calm and fought against gagging while he fucked me with a long series of short strokes deep in my throat. I couldn't breathe with his cock buried so deep, but thankfully he was a gentleman, and he regularly pulled all but the tip from my mouth.

"Come on, slut, lick my big black dick."

While I was working on his cock with my tongue, I felt a pair of large hands grasp my hips. Someone slid their cock head along my moist slit before probing for my well-fucked vagina. I grunted as the guy fucking my mouth drove his cock down my throat while I was pierced by a large cock slamming balls deep into my pussy.

I heard the slap of hands above my head as one of the football players yelled, "High five."

I recognized the voice of the black football player fucking my pussy as the enormous guard who had flirted with me on our morning runs.

"Damn, I knew this was going to be one sweet pussy. I don't know how many nights I jacked off thinking about this cock tease. Sweet Jesus, I'm going to fuck this bitch until she screams my name."

The first player thrust his cock in and out of my throat and laughed. "Jerrold, you moron, this cum slut doesn't know you from Adam."

The big guy fucking my pussy laughed.

"Well, fool, she knows my name now that you told her."

He was fucking my pussy so hard that my clit was rubbing furiously across the bunched up wool padding. His crotch was slapping against my sweaty ass. My nostrils flared at the smell of sweaty cock and semen mixed with my pussy fluids. He was quickly pushing me to another orgasm while the cock fucking my throat added to my arousal.

My body jerked and shuddered against my bindings as I came hard. My wings fluttered as I gagged on hot semen shooting down my throat. My pussy clenched tight against the thrusting cock, and I heard the man behind me yell.

"Oh, fuck. Take it, bitch. Take my seed. Take my black baby. I'll teach you to tease me. Fucking whore."

They left me with cum drooling out of my mouth and my gaping vagina. I had a brief moment where I could see the orgy raging in the hall. Someone must have untied Amani Okazaki, and the little naked Asian girl was running away from a gang of naked trustees. She ran into the arms of my uncle and futilely struggled as he lifted her. She screamed when he lowered her inch by inch onto his massive erection.

The dais rotated further, and I saw Dorothy, the lesbian board member, munching on the delicious pussy belonging to the mayor's daughter. Hanna Schmidt had been on display in 'The Origin of the World.' By 'on display,' I mean her wide open pussy was all you could see of the pretty young girl. During the summer, Dorothy had become infatuated with Hanna's flowering pussy. Tonight, she had bid enough to enjoy her current love interest.

I saw my aunt mount Manu's monstrous cock while he was lying on his back. The next revolution showed my uncle had shoved his big black cock into his wife's pale, plump ass to make it a threesome. The next time around, one of the black football players has joined the threesome and was deep throating her, and two of his teammates were being jerked off by my aunt.

I was still shuddering and gasping for air when the next two football players took their places.

It was a long, fantastic night of intense fucking. As soon as all the football players had a turn, they all came back for seconds using a different opening. A couple of them used their third turn to shove their big black cocks into my ass. I was beyond caring about being fucked in public. The young men drove me to one screaming orgasm after another. I began drifting in and out of consciousness, but somehow, I was aware when it was over. I felt a sense of loss when they quit, leaving me wanting more.

The narrator said the Gala orgy had lasted nearly three hours. The camera focused on my handlers, removing my swan costume and carrying me back to my dressing room. I fell asleep with a smile on my face while they bathed me.

When "The End" appeared on the screen, I buried my head in my arms. My brain was reeling from my mother's whiskey and the weariness of a long hard day. I waited for her to scream that she never wanted to see me again. The film had shown me having sex with her despised brother-in-law and a nearly endless stream of colored men. Instead of condemnation, I heard the clink of ice cubes and my mom pouring more whiskey in her glass.

My mom hiccuped before she said, "While we're at it, let's see what other joys are in the box from my sister."

I looked at my mom as she rummaged around in Pandora's box for another plague. I wanted to crawl in a hole and never come out. My mother was determined to get everything on the table right now.

The next item was a notebook. A paper taped to the front said it was a copy of my uncle's father's journal. I had no idea the big black Reverend had documented the events that came after the Gala. I had hoped to keep them a secret, just like I'd expected to keep the Gala a secret. My aunt had tripped me up at every turn. My uncle's journal began with an apology.

'My son and my daughter-in-law have asked for my help in treating their niece. It seems the poor girl was entrapped by the hellspawn who run the Santa Teresa Art Exposition into posing as a nude Venus. Throughout the summer, she was forced to sit on a vibrating dildo that resulted in her having multiple orgasms a day to entertain crowds of wicked devils. As a result of her abuse, she has lost all semblance of modesty and become a nymphomaniac. My daughter-in-law has begged me to help cure the poor child.

I explained that my work in Christian conversion therapy in aid of sinful homosexuals hardly qualified me to treat her niece. She protested that I was her only hope. I agreed to discuss the matter with the poor young girl and listened carefully to my daughter-in-law's proposal to withdraw the poor child from sex gradually over a couple of weeks. It sounded like a reasonable course of action, but I had no experience with the vile disease.

Our approach to gay conversion therapy involved hours of prayer and Bible study before exposing them to chaste pictures of members of the opposite sex. At that point, the male homosexuals were encouraged to have sex with one or more female volunteers led by my devout wife. I guided a similar team of male volunteers who helped treat our lesbian clients. It was a long strenuous process.

At the conference that my wife and I attended in LA, we discussed successes and failures with other professionals in the field. I was discouraged by the large number of patients who relapsed. Even more troubling were the reports of suicides. I reluctantly agreed to help her niece. I prayed we would have better success with her confused niece.

The rest of the journal was a diary with each day's treatment listed with the time. I was surprised to see a photograph of me coupling with a volunteer next to each entry. My uncle was in the first picture. I remembered him waking me up the day after the Gala with a hard fucking. My aunt must have snuck into the room to take the picture. It showed my uncle's big black cock half-buried in my clinging pussy.

The next photograph showed The Reverend fucking me on the kitchen counter while his wife and daughter-in-law watched. Another entry followed soon afterward and listed my uncle, who had come in from taking his daily swim. No sooner had he finished when the big Samoan police chief and his son showed up at the house. My aunt had just explained her plan to me for treating nymphomania. As she walked me to the living room, she explained she'd lined up a large group of volunteers to treat me. It seemed strange everyone of them was black or some shade of brown.

My mother frowned as she leafed through the Reverend's detailed journal. She took a long swallow of whiskey when she saw pictures of me chained up naked by the large dog house that had been my only shelter for much of my treatment.

She tossed the journal aside and reached into the box for the next horror. I shuddered as she pulled one dildo after another from the big box. All of them were in their original carton. Some were the ones I had used over the summer, as I regularly begged The Engineer to give me an even more enormous dildo. Some were brand new spares.

I was surprised when my mom pulled out a small jewelry box with a note from The Engineer. She read the letter out loud. It said he had resized the gold clit band to fit my little finger. He thought I might like it as a souvenir. I took the box from my mother and slipped the ring on my finger.

The next item my mom took from the shipping container was a small plain box. My mom opened it and dumped the contents on the table. My heart dropped. There was a note from my aunt and a pill bottle holding the fertility drug my aunt had told me was a German birth control medicine. My mom squinted at the label, but I knew the only foreign language she knew was French. She set it down and picked up a plastic stick embossed with a plus and a minus sign. The plus sign was a bright red. It was a pregnancy test stick from Canada. Since they hadn't yet been approved in the United States, I hoped to get a chance to explain. It seems my world traveling mom knew what the stick was and didn't need the note.

She looked at me with an expression betraying disappointment. "So, you're pregnant."

I nodded and searched my weary head for an explanation.

My mom picked up the journal detailing my treatment for nymphomania. "I assume the father is one of the colored men in this book. Your grandparents will be horrified. Do you have any idea which one is the father?"

I had no answer for my mother, and we remained silent for several minutes. The only sounds in the room were her labored breathing and the clink of ice cubes in her whiskey glass as she continued to pound down the potent drink. Finally, she wiped the sweat from her haggard face and gazed at me with a thousand-yard stare.

"Tomorrow, I'll get you in to see my gynecologist. If he confirms you are pregnant, I'll help you take care of it. I'm sure neither of us wants you to give birth to a mixed-race baby out of wedlock. It would ruin your plans to become a lawyer, and it would break your grandparent's heart. It might even get me fired. I'm glad I found out early enough."

I was surprised to hear my conservative Christian mother talk so casually about taking care of my pregnancy. I pressed her to clarify her offer to help.

"Just how do you plan on taking care of it?"

"There's a teachers' conference in Miami next week. I wasn't planning on going, but it would provide the perfect opportunity for a little side trip. I know a clinic in Antigua where the doctors are competent and discreet."

"And how do you know they're competent?"

My mom must have been pretty drunk because she responded to my challenge without a hint of embarrassment.

"I've had to go there a couple of times after I made a mistake. It's hard enough being the only divorced teacher in this little town without becoming an unwed mother. Every woman in the city thinks I have designs on their husbands. If I had a child out of wedlock, they'd all be suspicious of their spouses, and I'd be burned at the stake."

My mouth fell open as my mom confessed to the sin she'd often told me was one of the worst a woman could commit. It didn't make me angry. Instead, I felt sad. My brother was seven years older than me, and he'd left for college by the time I was eleven. I'd badgered my mother for a younger sister. I was too young at the time to know she needed to be married to give me a sister.

"So, these 'mistakes' occurred after dad left us, and you conveniently terminated your pregnancies?"

My mom glared at me. "How dare you criticize me. You have no idea what it's like to be all alone, raising two children in this little town where everyone is quick to judge and slow to forgive. I couldn't afford to lose my job."

I took a deep breath and stared at my hands that were clutching my whiskey glass. "There's no need to see your gynecologist. Your sister took me to hers in Santa Teresa. He confirmed that I'm pregnant. I'm going to bed now. We can talk in the morning about Antigua."

I got up too fast and felt a wave of nausea. I leaned on the table for a moment before staggering off to my bedroom. My bed was made, and the room looked like it had when I left at the beginning of the summer. I peeled off my damp dress and threw the ugly thing towards my wastebasket. I slipped on a nightgown and pulled back the covers. Any thought of a shower had been drowned by too much whiskey and my mother's disappointment.