Jeannie's Shopping "Strip"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, she got fearless in a hurry," Colin said.

"Maybe we should have her pump the gas next," I said.

Jeannie entered the car, laughing. "Did you see that? I had the guy floored!"

"How come he didn't fight with you? Usually they get the manager involved and everything," I said.

"He was out, so it was just the kid at the counter and he didn't want to make a fuss. He made some 'this is illegal' talk, but I explained I got my clothes lost during that metal festival and could he ple-e-a-se be a help and do me a solid?"

"I'm sure he did a solid of some sort," Colin said. Jeannie laughed, and handed out the food.

"That hit the spot," Jeannie said. Soon after, it seemed like she was re-energized, and back to her impish self. As cars and trucks passed, she'd wave at the passengers, and if anyone cheered or honked their horn, she'd wiggle in appreciation. Her titties bounced happily as she flirted with her captive freeway audience.

"Hey, you know what?" she said. "I feel like driving. Colin, would you switch places with me?"

"Um...yeah, sure," Colin said, and he pulled the car over.

"Now don't do anything to draw too much attention, especially if there are any cops," I said. "Remember, your license expired."

"I'll be careful."

Colin kept the car idling, and he reached for the door handle. "No," Jeannie said, "this will be faster."

She got out of her seat, and made her way into the driver's seat, straddling Colin, who was initially shocked at seeing Jeannie's tits in his face. But he gamely shifted out of his seat, and climbed over the gearshift and switched places.

"I don't know if you'd call that easier," he said.

"Whatever," Jeannie said, and put the car in gear and drove back onto the freeway.

She rolled down the driver's side window. "You know, guys, this feels really cool. You should try it."

"Uh...maybe," I said.

"No, seriously, you should! You wouldn't believe how free and unrestricted this feels. The wind on your skin is like electricity when you do it the first time. It's a real turn-on."

"Maybe some other time," I said.

"What, it's great if I do it, but not okay for you? You're a hypocrite."

"No I'm not," I shot back.

"Yeah you are. You just want to get off on seeing me naked in front of strangers, all in the name of freedom. But you won't do the same? Hah."

I sighed. "Jeannie - "

"She's got you there, bro," said Colin.

Jeannie pulled the car over, and edged it to the shoulder of the freeway. She put it into park and turned off the ignition. Then she turned around and faced me.

"Now you listen here. You think you can tell me I ought to go trying things out, and I just might end up liking them, or that we should experiment with our sexual ideas, but you don't let me do the same? That's pretty fucked up and one-sided."

"Come on, Jeannie," I protested. "Remember, I said that we could..."

Jeannie cut me off. "If you're gonna get me to go naked to satisfy some sexual fantasy of yours, fine. But I get to call the shots afterward. And frankly, you weren't very nice about it this afternoon. But I did it anyway. So here's the deal: strip."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because you never know how you might feel until you try it, right? That's what you said...now I want you to tell me how you like it. Take off your clothes."

"Oh brother..." I muttered.

"This car ain't gonna go another ten feet until you do it!" she stared at me intently.

"As you wish," I said.

"And be nice about it, or else you're gonna be dreaming up a lot more sexual fantasies on your own!" she said.

"Fine, fine," I said. I removed my clothes down to my boxers.

"Those too!" she said.

"Okay."

"See, it's not that bad, is it?" she asked. "And you get to be in the car, so it's not like you're walking through a crowded mall."

Colin smiled at our interchange. "Shit, now I'm gonna be the odd one out."

Jeannie smiled. "Well, you could show some solidarity with my boyfriend here."

Colin ripped off his tee shirt, shorts and underpants, and started to untie his shoes.

"You can both keep your shoes on," Jeannie said.

"Gee, thanks babe." I said.

"Now, no cheating and putting your clothes over yourselves for the rest of the drive! In fact, I want you to put everything in the trunk like you did with my stuff." She popped the trunk open.

Jeannie looked at me. "That means, get out and put your stuff in the trunk, and close it up again."

"What?" I protested.

"If you go around the other side of the car, you can dump everything in real quick and get back in before anyone notices."

Colin handed me his clothes, and grinned with a "what the hell" kind of smile.

"Why me?" I said.

Jeannie looked into the rearview mirror. "Hey, is that a motorcycle cop?" she asked. "He's gonna wonder why we're pulled over, and then he'll want to know why we're all naked..."

"Fine, fine!" I sighed, and quickly bolted out of the car. I crouched by the side, then made my way to the rear. I lifted the trunk lid, tossed the clothes inside, and slammed it shut again before dashing back and diving into my seat.

Jeannie drove off, laughing. "NOW you know how it feels to make me run around naked in public!"

"Alright, I get it," I said. "I'm sorry. Can we let bygones be bygones now?"

Colin laughed. "Dude, she'll never let you live it down! Better get used to the fact that you're gonna pay for this for the rest of your life!"

Jeannie laughed. "You know Colin, for a single guy you certainly understand women!"

"I try."

Jeannie rolled down all the windows, and locked them down. "Doesn't that air feel good? Now we're all in this together, just a happy bunch of exhibitionists enjoying the day."

Colin leaned back in his seat, and rested his head in his hands. "Not bad. I can dig it."

"You're pretty relaxed about it, Colin," I said.

"Hey, sometimes you just need to walk your talk and don't be afraid to let your freak flag fly, man."

More cars passed us by, with much honking and cheering as they looked at us driving back to L.A. in the afternoon sun.

We finally pulled off at our exit, and drove about fifteen blocks to get home. We normally passed by a small park about three blocks away, and it was empty in the late afternoon.

Suddenly, the car began to lurch and shudder. Jeannie instinctively slowed down, and brought the car to a halt near a grove by the park.

"Shit," she said.

"What happened?" asked Colin.

"It feels like a flat tire, or maybe something's wrong with the fuel."

"I don't know about a flat, but we should check," I said. "Oh wait, what about our clothes? They're in the trunk!"

She looked at me. "There's nobody around here, so you should be able to get out, get your shorts on, and grab the toolkit and spare."

"I don't know..." I said.

Colin looked around. "She's right. You could make a clean break doing it."

"Me?" I asked.

Jeannie sighed. "Colin, would you perhaps be willing to be a gentleman here?"

"Okay," I said. "Fine. I'll do it. Pop the trunk."

"I'll help you," said Colin, "and we can get this done quicker without anyone we may know seeing Jeannie."

"Good point," I said. "Okay? On three..."

We counted, and quickly opened the car doors and crept along the side towards the trunk.

Suddenly the car roared to life, and Jeannie revved up the engine and sped away, laughing.

"Fuck!" I sputtered, and we ducked into the grove for camouflage.

"It's only three blocks," Colin said. "And I know a shortcut if we use the alleyways behind the houses."

"Alright, let's go," I said.

We began our streaking across the neighborhood, and fortunately Colin's plan worked. We kept along the walls behind the houses and hid behind dumpsters, ducking and dashing from dumpster to dumpster, taking cover in the oleander bushes, like spies in a movie.

Finally, we got to our house. I tried the back door to the garden. Locked.

"Quick, let's try the side door," I said.

It, too, was locked.

"I'll creep along to the front," Colin said. Soon he came back, shaking his head.

"Alright, one more thing to do," I said. "Let's vault the patio door if we can't get it open, and then we can get into the garage through the side."

We got to the wooden gate near the front of the house, which too was locked. Carefully and quickly Colin climbed over, and whispered, "Cool; garage door's open."

I vaulted the gate and jumped down. I walked into the garage and found Colin by the kitchen door, waiting for me."

"Your girlfriend's hell-bent on revenge, man" he said, shaking his head.

We walked into the kitchen, and the house was silent. Colin motioned for me to be silent, and pointed to the floor. There, in the living room was our clothes, laid out in a line like breadcrumbs, leading through the hall and into the open door of our bedroom. We looked at each other, and made our way down, picking up our clothes.

I sneaked through the bedroom doorway, and looked inside. The room was quiet and empty, but the sliding glass door leading to the deck was open. We tiptoed across the floor and made our way over, stopping just shy of the opening.

There, on the deck, was Jeannie, sunning herself on the deck chair, still naked. We walked over.

She looked up and smiled, and lowered her sunglasses. "Hello boys," she said. "How was your walk?"

"Oh, just fine," I said. "We strolled through the park and shocked all the old ladies and kids. You know, no big whoop."

"So now you know what it feels like to be made to walk through a public area in broad daylight?"

I sighed. "All right," I said. "Yes, I understand. I'm sorry I pushed you into this."

"You're officially forgiven. And for the record, I didn't mind being naked at the mall. I just didn't like how you forced it when you could have tried to be more persuasive."

"I'll remember that next time."

"Colin, I'm so sorry I dragged you into this again," Jeannie said. "I was going to dump him and take you home, but you got out of the car, so I had to do what I did."

Colin smiled. He was looking down at Jeannie, this time not exactly making eye contact. She grinned back, and wiggled in her chair a little for his benefit.

"That's fine. It's been a fun adventure today."

"Well, I do feel bad, and I've been wondering how to make it up to you," she said. Suddenly she brightened. "I know! You could help me with something."

"What's that?"

Jeannie turned to me. "Honey, you remember that if I did this thing today, you'd have to keep up your end of the bargain?"

Now I got it. "Oh, yeah...I see where this has all been leading to," I said.

Colin looked worried. "Yeah, what's this bargain you were referring to?"

"Jeannie agreed to try showing off today if I...if I agreed to letting her have a three-way."

Colin looked surprised. "A three-way? With me?"

"I didn't know; I was going to let her decide."

Jeannie smiled. "Well, I don't pick just anyone for a three way. I need to vet someone to make sure I like him."

"Is that why you called me over today?"

"Uh-huh," Jeannie said, smiling broadly. "You're a great guy, and you were really cool throughout the entire afternoon. And you're not seeing anybody, right? How long has it been?"

"Six weeks."

"Well, that must leave you feeling awfully horny."

Colin turned slightly red, and he was getting visibly aroused. "Yeah, it does."

"Well, what's wrong with a little fuck between good friends? I think it'd be a great way to cap off our little bonding session today. You've been a real good sport the whole time...and you're really good looking to boot," Jeannie said.

Colin looked at me, slightly nervous.

"How do you feel about this, bro?" he said.

I shrugged. "I'm fine with it. I love guys looking at her and wanting to fuck her. That's why I wanted her to show off a little more publicly. And I agreed to this too, so it's all good. I'm glad it's you and not somebody I don't know."

Jeannie laughed, then lay back and began stroking her belly, rubbing in more suntan oil. Her body glistened in the late afternoon sun.

"You know, it's been a fun adventure today...I got exposed to something cool I'd like to keep trying, and..." she turned to me. "You're right. It makes me feel really good. And very horny."

My cock began to stir, and harden. Colin was getting more aroused, and his dick hung in that swollen, half-erect state.

Jeannie began to rub her tits, caressing them with oil, and flicking at her nipples, making them point out, hard.

"You know," she said. "I do like exposing myself. That feeling of terror when you first do it really makes your blood flow. I want to go back again."

"Anytime," I said.

"And I liked showing off to the people on the freeway, too" Jeannie said. "That was anonymous and more like performing."

"I noticed."

"And I like the idea of exposing myself...to people I ordinarily wouldn't do that to." She turned, and faced Colin. Her hand began to trail down her stomach again, and ventured to her pubic region. She began to slowly caress her pussy.

"Me?" he asked. "Wow, you really planned this out!"

"I stayed naked in the car and made you ride in the front seat with me so I could make you check me out," she said. "If that wasn't obvious, me climbing on you was. And I wanted to get you naked so I could get a good view. And all during a long drive home..."

Colin was smiling nonchalantly, but I could see that he was tense and breathing more heavily. His cock was as rigid as it could get before venturing skyward, and he was visibly struggling to maintain control.

"Coli-i-in?" Jeannie asked coyly.

"Yeah?"

She was rubbing her pussy, spreading her labia apart and gently teasing her clitoris. "Would you please accept my apology and fuck me right now?"

Colin bit his lip.

"Ple-e-e-ase? I am so very horny now, and you're very pent up. I know you want to, and I think I need more than one guy today. It's fine, and we'll always be friends. So please say yes you'll fuck me. Ple-e-e-ase?"

Colin looked like he was going to burst right there.

Jeannie waved me over, and took my aching cock in her hand, guiding it to her mouth. "See, I'm gonna suck my boyfriend's cock and lick it all over and play with it in my mouth, but I really, really want you in my pussy right now."

Jeannie inhaled my cock into her mouth with a hard suction that drew my engorged head right past the lips and over her tongue. I groaned "ohhh..." as she gobbled the entire length to the back of her throat. Jeannie grabbed my ass with one hand, and slid her middle finger of her other hand up and down her glistening clit.

Colin couldn't hold off any more, and he began to gingerly stroke his dick, which grew harder with every tug. He gently squeezed the shaft, massaging its length until the blood filled it entirely and he was fully erect at nine inches.

Jeannie pulled me out of her mouth, gagging, and stared at Colin's cock. "Holy shit," she said. "I can't believe you're single."

Colin knelt down and placed his tongue over Jeannie's pussy, and began to lick away. She moaned as he went down on her, making circles on her clit, then licking up and down the inner labia, sucking at the lips, until finally he plunged his long tongue inside her pussy and began to fuck her with his face.

Jeannie gasped in pleasure, and took me back in her mouth. She made loud, muffled moans of pleasure as she sucked away, deep-throating me. She put her index finger deep into my ass crack and made tiny, gentle circles on my rectum, which made every nerve stand on end. I caressed her perky breasts, sliding my hands on the slick oil that covered them, squeezing each nipple until they were completely hardened, like tiny pebbles.

Jeannie's pelvis began to buck uncontrollably, and she spasmed as Colin ate her out, gripping his head in her thighs like a vise. She screamed in delight, still muted by my cock lodged deep in her throat. Colin licked away throughout Jeannie's orgasm, and stroked himself while kneeling on the deck floor.

Finally, she collapsed, and Colin pulled his head away. His mouth, nose, chin and the front of his cheeks were shining from being covered in pussy juice, and he too gasped for air. He wiped his face off with one hand, then applied the fluid to his rod, stroking it until it gleamed like an oiled pole.

Jeannie pulled my cock out of her mouth to get a better view of Colin's dick, and she spread her legs wide, awaiting her new lover's member. Colin stood up, and aimed the head over Jeannie's pussy, and eased it gently inside her eagerly awaiting lips. He slid in very easily, and began to pump back and forth, slowly and firmly with the attention of a skilled craftsman. She stared in delight as he pistoned in and out, and she gripped my cock hard and jerked it in time with his movements.

"Suck my tits, please baby," she said to Colin. He leaned over and did as he was told, and began to slap against her pelvis with increasing fury. Jeannie lay back prone on the deck chair. I straddled Jeannie's head and dangled my cock over her open mouth, which she accepted and began to suck again. As she grew accustomed to this position, I began to jackhammer her, plunging my cock in her mouth as far in as it could go. She gagged momentarily, then steeled her resolve and opened her throat wide to take in my length.

Colin pulled out and sat up in a kneeling position in front of Jeannie. He grabbed her thighs and moved her to the side, motioning her to turn over. She obeyed, and I pulled out of her mouth again to let her readjust. Colin plunged into her and began to fuck doggystyle, and Jeannie reciprocated by slapping her ass back into his pelvis as he slammed into her.

I grabbed Jeannie's hair and forced my cock into her mouth again, pulling out to let her lick around the shaft and on my balls. Then I resumed fucking her face, reaching down to play with her titties as they hung underneath.

Colin gripped Jeannie's ass hard, and made tiny, furious strokes into her pussy that pressed down on her G-spot. She whimpered in tiny gasps, and held onto my ass for support. Suddenly she screamed again and clutched my ass cheeks, digging in her nails as she came. She pulled her head away from my swollen prick, desperate for air. "Ohhhhh...fuck..." she moaned. "Fuck that's so intense..."

Colin was red from his face down the entire front of his body to just above the navel. He breathed hard through his nose, and he began to speed up until he was uncontrollably caught up in his building pleasure. Without warning he moaned loudly three times, then pulled out of Jeannie's pussy, jerking his cock. With a final "uunnhh" he shot his load in a thick, creamy rope over Jeannie's back in a straight line. It stayed there, unmoving. Colin scooped up a bit of it onto his index finger, and offered it to Jeannie. She obliged and sucked on it, hard, licking up every drop.

"Mmm, that's so good," she moaned. Then, she turned around on the deck chair, lay on her side, and lifted one leg into the air. I knelt down and eased my aching prick into the soft, wet velvet of her pussy, and she rested her leg on my shoulder.

Jeannie grinned at me, exhausted. "I don't know if I can cum again."

I fucked her hard, pushing her leg forward like a sports therapist stretching a hamstring. With my free hand I rapidly diddled her clit, and she began to moan softly at first, then louder and louder.

Colin held his cock to Jeannie's mouth, half-erect but still swollen from his orgasm, and Jeannie began to suck away with delight. He teased and tweaked her nipples, and she began to get excited from the experience of fucking two men at once. She pushed hard against my cock, and I could feel the tense muscles of her pelvis as I sawed away.