Jeannie's Shopping "Strip"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body was on fire from all the foreplay of having my cock sucked, but I kept fucking Jeannie as hard as I could, straining to keep from cumming until she came first. She moaned and whimpered, and Colin and I held her firmly in place, our sex organs and hands touching every conceivable erogenous zone.

Jeannie's body stiffened, and she cried out again, this time grabbing Colin's ass for dear life while I fucked her. Suddenly she shuddered, and her vaginal walls collapsed and shook, gripping my cock tight in short, sharp bursts.

That was enough for me. I sped up, my body burning from exertion and ecstasy. I could not control the speed of my fucking any longer, and I gasped as my orgasm began to rip through me. I pulled out, and jerked off my cock until I shot my load like a geyser. My cum filled up her belly button and dribbled down the sides of her pelvis.

Colin began to moan again, and Jeannie pulled his cock out of her mouth, and began to stroke it hard. She guided him toward her tits, and with a loud, guttural cry, he erupted all over them. She stroked him until every last drop was drained out, and he fell back onto the deck, breathing hard.

"Oh wow," he said. "Wow."

We recovered together in silence, enjoying the cool air over our sweat-drenched bodies. Then, silently, we got up and made our way to the shower together.

After cleaning up, Jeannie held both me and Colin up to her naked body, and kissed both of us deeply and full of longing.

"You're right," she said to me. "I didn't know if I'd like it until I tried it."

I smiled, and she said, "thank you for being cool about letting it develop even more."

I nodded. To Colin, she said "I think having you as a friend is beneficial for all of us."

Colin nodded and caressed her hair as she kissed him again.

Then, Jeannie shook her head and laughed. She looked at us with an impish delight and said "Well, there's more malls to conquer! Temecula or Bakersfield anyone?"

We laughed. "Next week!" Colin and I said in unison.