All Comments on 'Jeep Hair Don't Care'

by zoolicious

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
love Donna's build up

I enjoyed your story and how Donna led

the way for her cousin to finally loose his virginity.

Thanks for the story.

jsmangisjsmangisalmost 4 years ago
Beautiful Love Story

I really enjoyed this story and plan to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
sweet

well written. sexual and hot but scarcely pornographic. Just nice sexual love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Almost WoW,

Nice story, even progression of the rhyme. Until the finale; weak, too brief, and disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sweet story

Sweet and sexy loved it

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 4 years agoAuthor

My apologies for the poor editing on my part. I hit that contest deadline hard. I hope you enjoyed it, anyway.

Zoo

Crusader235Crusader235almost 4 years ago
Nothing like

Loved your story, kind of got close to home for me. He should have invited her back every year for Natl. Nekked Day. I loved my kissing cousin, but alas we grew up, married others, and lived far from each other. Probably a good thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
great story

That was really good. Nice setting, good characters and a hot, fun storyline. I hope there's another episode or two with either or both characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
That's a five, but..

Nice story, well developed but it sort of collapsed at the end Got the impression you finised it in a rush to meet the deadline - same reason as I didn' t get an entry in.

Jead29Jead29almost 2 years ago

Loved both parts. Would love for it to continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userzoolicious@zoolicious
I hope you find something enjoyable in any of my 39 stories. I've decided the stories with multiple parts still count as just one complete writing. That gives me eleven more ideas to flesh out and explore. All writers here appreciate your votes and comments. Check out my webs...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES