Jeep Hair Don't Care

Story Info
A House Divided comes together.
8.3k words
4.58
58.4k
61

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a National Nude Day Celebration of my most favorite, beloved cousin. She took me one July day, and our secret is only revealed here for the first time. I hope you enjoy the slow burn to this story.

______________

With the exception of a certain campus in Lubbock, there is not a more concentrated amount of beautiful coeds anywhere than on the 40 Acres. Those incredible Texas women are everywhere and sure to distract any male from their studies.

Except, me. I was a gangly, 130 pound cross country runner and not quite the prize these women were surely seeking on campus. I didn't mind; I was laser focused on my double major in Public Administration and Entrepreneurship. Moving here from the East Coast was the greatest time of my life. I was close to some family here, and Austin was still the college town you simply can't find today among all the construction and new urban sprawl.

In the June after my sophomore year, I moved off campus. Jester Hall had lost its luster, and I was ready to put my studies to work. To do so, I joined in renting a house on Lake Travis, something virtually impossible to do now. Anyway, it was a four bedroom, two bath place with a boat slip on a good sized lot. Best of all, I had the place to myself for the summer as my roommates headed home for the three months. I don't blame them since Texas summers can be brutal, even on the lake.

I put my time to good use immediately. I found two used jet skis in need of some attention and fixed them up for use. On campus, I posted ads around the various bulletin boards in buildings for jet ski rentals. This income allowed me to pay rent and eventually buy some brand new jet skis. Today, I would have been sued out of business. Then, it was just fun times and I tried to be a good neighbor and never had too many customers at any one time.

In late June, that boat slip was looking awfully lonely, and I realized I needed a boat. Or least I did when my uncle in San Antonio called me with an offer. He was headed to Europe for a 20th anniversary trip with my aunt, and thought I might like to borrow his 15 foot Starcraft.

My answer was easy, but with one caveat. I had no way to get the boat. My uncle solved the problem quite easily in one phone call.

"I have the perfect person to deliver the boat with only one requirement." He told me.

"I'll do just about anything for a boat." I replied.

"Well, Donna's summer job here fell through, and she has the time to drive the boat up there."

"Ok, but what's the requirement?" I asked, thinking of my Aggie cousin Donna.

"She will need a place to stay while we're out of country. Donna didn't want to do summer school in Aggieland, and San Antonio is too far from anything she wants to do. Lake Travis would be perfect for her for July."

"I can handle that. She'll have plenty of room here and her own bathroom." I was focused on that boat, not considering the ramifications of a roommate.

But, the deal was done, and I had a boat on the way. With the the center of my entrepreneurship studies, I decided to explore uses for the boat within the confines of local ordinances. At this point, there were no boat rentals on this part of the lake. I liked my chances just based upon the businesses located upstream.

With no cell phones back then, I was almost surprised to find Donna at my house one afternoon after my morning summer classes. Parked in front of the house was a jeep with a boat on its trailer attached behind it. I found Donna on the boat dock.

She hadn't changed much since the last time I saw her. Compared to my 6 foot frame, she was tiny. Even dripping wet, I probably only weighed a few pounds more. As small as she was, Donna was cute as a button. We had always gotten along, and enjoyed our university rivalry.

"Hey Donna. Is that your Jeep?"

"Hey Zoo. Yup, it's my early graduation gift. Dad gave it to me at my ring ceremony in May."

"How spoiled are you?" I ask Donna as I hug her.

"Not as spoiled as my UT cousin living in a lake house." Donna squeezes me back with a laugh.

"Well, let's get your stuff inside. I can't wait to get that boat wet." I tell Donna as we walk arm-in-arm to the house.

Thankfully, she packs light, and we move the boat over to the local boat ramp. It has a very slight incline and the jeep handles its duties perfectly.

"Meet me at the house. We'll take it for a spin." I tell Donna.

We both drive off, and I'm able to guide the boat into the dock in the calm afternoon waters. I tie off, and take inventory of the boat. We'll need some new bumpers, but the gas tank and ropes look to be in really good shape. The seating isn't cracked or anything, even in the front end, so I'm happy with the thought of renting this just like the jet skis.

That done, I realize Donna hasn't made her way to the boat. I head up to the house to see if she is there, and am greeted by the sight of her coming out onto the backyard deck. Wearing shorts over a one-piece swimsuit, Donna looks just like the cousin I remember her to be. She's not sexy with small breasts, but a well-proportioned ass for her body.

"That's a good idea. I'll go get my suit on." I tell her and head inside.

In my room, I strip down to put on my suit. I'll probably go without a shirt. Looking out the window, I watch Donna check out the jet skis and boat in the water. In all honesty, she is a bit short for me, but I can see her sexiness and beauty shine outward. Stopping myself from looking, I find my cock is rock hard. That was not in my plans, so a quick cold-water splash at my sink helps cool me off.

"Do you ever eat?" Donna exclaims as I walk down to the dock.

"I'm still running 50 miles a week. I'm in no hurry to gain a bunch of weight. By the way, you're looking overly white. See much sun?" I reply."

"Touche. But, actual students actually go into actual classrooms and do actual classwork. And, it didn't help that College Station saw way too much rain during the Spring semester."

"Ah, excuses, excuses. But, I know you'll graduate in December so that's really awesome. What are you doing after that?"

"I'm gonna use some Aggie connections and work in one of the big Texas cities. I'm hoping to help start some new downtown projects and turn existing structures into mixed-use sites. I see certain possibilities in every city, so it's just a matter of matching vision to potential."

"Okay, real estate maven, untie us and let's head out." I tell Donna.

"Aye Aye, Captain."

Donna jumps in as I guide the boat backward out of the slip, and the 50 horsepower motor takes us away at a nice pace. Watching my wake, I head straight out, then push the rpm's up to near maximum. Sitting up front, Donna lets out a little Aggie whoop and smiles back to me.

Late afternoon traffic on the lake is light, so we're able to head upstream unhindered by anyone's wake. Donna comes back behind the glass and sits in the other captains chair.

"I hear there's something called 'Hippie Hollow' around here." She states.

"I don't mess with that. The beach is horrid and usually full of men. But, if that is your jam, by all means."

"Okay. So what do we do here?"

"I've been so busy renting out the jet skis, I don't get on the water. With the boat, we'll be able to explore the coves and party or get some sun. We'll have time to find some good spots. Wanna drive her?"

"Sure." I step aside for Donna to take the wheel. "How does this work?"

I reach around her and place her right hand on the outboard control to show how to accelerate or slow down. We'll worry about the trim control later. Then, I step aside and let her run us upstream to the dam.

"We can't go past those markers." I say, pointing to the dam. "Let's go back."

Donna takes us about, and back we go as the sun falls behind the treeline. At our dock, I step behind her once again and help her trim the motor and then show her how the reverse works. As we idle into the slip, I drop the bumpers and jump out and tie off the boat while telling Donna to turn off the motor. It's a picture perfect landing.

"So what's our schedule tomorrow?" Donna asks.

"Well, first, we'll stow the trailer and have some dinner. Tomorrow, we can head out since I don't have class. I was going to rent the boat, but I think I want it to myself. I can use the jet ski rental data for my boat business, at least on paper."

"Wow, I'm impressed, Mr. Entrepreneur." Donna ribs me.

"That, and we need to get you out in the sun. But, how can we send you back to Aggieland with a tan if you keep covering up in that one-piece suit?" I rib her back.

"Oh, I brought a few more suits with me." Donna replies, and we head off to fix some dinner.

After dinner, I sit down with my business books and plot out the boat business for my next class project. Donna joins me at the desk after changing into some pajamas. I don't know breast sizes, but hers are clearly barely handfuls and her top hugs her hard nipples very tightly. I didn't notice her nips when she was wearing only a swimsuit, but I have a hard time taking my eyes off them for any length of time.

"So, what I'm doing is using my jet ski data to project how a boat rental would affect this business. The big part is how local ordinances will have to change to allow me to rent a boat to groups of people."

"Boring. I'm headed to bed. I can't wait to enjoy the lake tomorrow. I think we should go shopping early, then head out." Donna says, as she stands.

Turning as she stands, I can see Donna's shorts have ridden up her ass just enough to expose an ass cheek. Reflexively, she pulls her shorts down as she walks. Staring at her ass, I cannot make out any panties underneath.

"Good night, cuz." I say as I remove my eyes from her body.

"Night." Comes the reply as Donna turns around to look at me. For the final time tonight, I see the shape of her right tit press out against her top. Donna is quite the sight of proportional excellence.

Happy with my new project, I head off to bed and sleep the night away.

Awakened by the early morning sun streaming into the house, I head to the kitchen to make coffee and breakfast. There, I find Donna is already up. She has opened the large kitchen window and the sun is strong enough to shine right through her pajamas. The curves of her small body are easily seen, and I detect her perfect, small tits under the material again. Not missing a step, however, I get to the coffee pot and pour a cup.

"Coffee good." I mumble.

"Lake better. Let's go sleepyhead." Donna mumbles back, then heads to her room.

I follow her, but to my room, and throw on some clothes. Heading out, Donna volunteers to drive.

In the open cockpit jeep, our hair flies everywhere, and it's hard to talk in the wind.

"So, how do women feel about messing up their hair in Jeeps?" I ask.

"Jeep Hair, Don't Care."

"What?"

"As we say, it's 'Jeep Hair, Don't Care'." Donna explains. "It comes with the territory."

"I can see why."

Inside the grocery store, we walk together, picking up food and drinks. Back at the boat, we load up a cooler and head out. In fact, we do this several times a week. When I'm at school, Donna is able to enjoy the nearby swimming area, or just hangs out in the yard. Toward the end of June, she assumes some of the rental business jobs and we are able to extend renting to some weekday hours. This keeps us busy and provides money for food and rent.

Happily, for me, Donna really enjoys the sunshine and often wears her bikinis, just not on the boat for some reason. That is, until the second week of July.

At one of our favorite coves, we are hanging out on a small beach. I'm in my chair, and Donna lies at the water's edge. From my perspective, I can watch the lake over her, but it's hard not to look at her body. Donna moves her top to apply more sunscreen. In fact, she completely lifts the suit off her tits, and I catch a view of her nipples. Her tanlines end just above her nipples so it's clear she has been enjoying a lot of the sun.

"You know, I just noticed your tanlines, and you look amazing." I tell Donna as I move my chair closer to her.

"Thanks. I could use your help since you're so close. Will you pull my suit straps off my arms?"

"Of course." I say, as I get on my knees next to Donna. I take the strap over her left shoulder and lightly pull it down her arm. Holding her suit with her right hand, Donna moves her left arm up and out of the strap. Then, I just bend over her and pull the right strap down. Donna repeats the process with her right arm, and then pulls the top of her suit down to a line just above her nipples. I return to my seat next to her and enjoy the new view.

I am soon rewarded again as Donna lifts her top again to apply even more sunscreen to her shoulders and breasts. Being this much closer gives me an even better look at her tits.

"You know, now that I've seen your tits, please know you can trust me. Feel free to enjoy our beach however you like." I tell her.

"Oh, I will. Just wait until later this week." Donna says, with a wink of her eye.

After a half-hour, Donna gets up, holding her top as she does so.

"I'm going to change suits." She says.

"Okay?"

As I watch, Donna wades into the water and stands in the waist deep water next to the boat. Reaching into it, she places her bikini on the side of the boat. Then, back to me, she pulls her suit down off her body, steps out of it underwater, and places it next to her bikini. Now with her naked back to me, Donna steps into her bikini bottoms, and then covers her breasts with the bikini top. She then turns to wade back to me while still tying her suit on.

"How was that?" She asks.

"Fine. I like any of your suits now that your tanning is going so well." I'm not sure what else to say.

Then, for the first time, Donna lies on her stomach and unties the top of her suit.

"Will you put sunscreen on my back?"

"Of course." I say, and Donna puts her arms down alongside her body. I get back on my knees and begin applying the lotion to her shoulders. As I work my way down, I see she has quietly moved her hands in such a way as to pull the backside of her suit bottoms into her ass.

"Ummm, do I get to put lotion on all of your backside?"

"Of course, dummy. Are you a Longhorn, or a teasipper?"

Laughing at that mild insult of sorts, I resume application of the sunscreen. To say I enjoyed rubbing her ass would be an understatement. It is firm and moves very little under my hands. Finishing off her feet, I get into the water and take in the view. Donna's legs are separated just enough to see her entire ass. Whether I intended it, or not, the cool lake water keeps me from getting hard. Once I'm done enjoying my handiwork, I step back to my chair and drip water all over Donna.

"Hey!" She exclaims, while sitting up.

Not even covering up her tits with her hands, I am caught staring at D, piconna's skin, then look away.

"Cut the crap. They're just tits. Here, I'll prove it to you." Donna continues.

With that, she stands,picks up her top, and walks to the boat. Just a few feet from the boat, she tosses the two triangles of material into it, and walks back. As I look her in the eyes, Donna sits down facing me and leans back with her arms behind her.

"They aren't much, but they are still just tits." Donna tells me, as she squeeze her left breast with her left hand.

"Thanks for the anatomy lesson. It's just that you are my cousin, and I don't want to creep you out."

"I know. I'll be discreet out here, but I hope you'll respect me no matter what I do with my body."

"I will respect you, and I'm glad you're here. You probably can't do this at many Texas lakes." I tell her.

"That's for sure. When Dad told me I was bringing the boat to you, I was ready to give this a shot. Austin lakes are notorious."

Enjoying my lunch with my topless cousin made for quite the afternoon. Her tits looked just like I imagined them when they were covered by her pajamas. Not only perfect handfuls, but also mouthfuls. Donna didn't need a big bikini to cover her breasts, and her nipples poked straight out at all times. As much as I enjoyed seeing her tits, that ass rocked my world.

Helping Donna into the boat, I was able to touch her ass as I lightly pushed her over the side of the boat. Not even covering up, Donna took her place in the front of the boat. Lying down on her stomach, Donna was able to prop herself up and watch the lake go by as we headed to the house. As we did so, she turned over and looked at me.

"You want to tie us off, or drive us in?" I ask her.

"I'll drive." With that, Donna steps back into the captain's chair while I jump onto the front of the dock and pull in the boat. Donna definitely has the hang of this, and perfectly reverses the motor, then shuts it down as we moor.

"Good job, first mate." I say.

"First mate? More like Captain."

"Dressed like that, you can be the Admiral for all I care."

"Oh, shoot. I forgot." Donna says, grabbing for her suit or whatever she can find.

"I don't think anyone saw." I say, scanning the area.

"I'll be more careful. Thank you for being so respectful."

"You're welcome. You are quite beautiful, both inside and out. What did you mean by 'later this week'?"

"Oh, you'll see. Let's eat." Donna says as she wraps a towel around her body.

We are able to take all our stuff up to the house in one trip, and then begin cooking dinner out on the deck. Donna heads inside to shower and I drink a beer while watching dinner on the grill. After a few minutes, I take our food inside to find Donna in only a towel wrapped around her waist.

"Can you put some aloe on my back? I think you have the hang of rubbing my backside." She tells me.

Once again, I find myself rubbing down Donna's back. With her back to me, I am able to lightly cover her in the cooling aloe. She looks down as I apply it to her neck, then unties her towel so I can run my hands down to the top of her ass. Somehow instinctively, I kneel behind her so I can reach all of her. Without a word, Donna drops her towel and I drink in the totality of her glorious body. As small as she is, Donna is a magnificent sight. I take my time with the aloe and ensure she is covered just right.

"Dinner is ready when you are." I tell her.

Without a word, Donna leaves her towel where it dropped and walks off to her room. Still on my knees, I grab the towel and stand. Rather than follow her, I return to the food because I am suddenly hungry. That, and in all honesty, following Donna didn't seem like an option.

Joining me in the kitchen, Donna sits down to eat. Seeing her back in her pajamas gives me an idea.

"I'm glad you're here." I don't know what else to say, but my idea comes to mind as she talks.

"I'm glad, too."

"Rather than the boat, would you like to jet ski tomorrow?" I ask. "We don't have any renters the next couple of days."

"Well, I was going to ask you about taking both the boat and one jet ski. It would be fun to ride behind the boat and catch some air in the wake. We could take turns."

"Oh, that sounds awesomer." I reply. "And that would allow us to still bring food."

"So? Is it a date?"

"Sure. It's a date." I smile back. "I need to shower."

"Go ahead, and I'll clean the kitchen." Donna tells me.

With both Donna's naked body and tomorrow's 'date' in mind, I head off to the bathroom and quickly get a raging hard on when I undress. I set the shower to rain cool water on me, and get in. I can't stand it very long, and quickly need to jerk off before I explode. As I caress my cock, I can only see Donna, totally naked, walking from me. Or was it her nipples on top of her small tits? As I shoot my load into the shower drain, I hear the bathroom door open.

"Hey, what should I pull out of the freezer for tomorrow's dinner?" I hear Donna ask over the sound of the shower.