Jeff's Mother

Story Info
A son and mother's tale.
4.4k words
4.25
89.7k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,113 Followers

Barb stood peeking into her daughter's bedroom. She was mesmerized by the scene before her eyes. The bedroom table lamp gave her more than enough light to see the mirror image of her daughter and her boyfriend engaging in sex. She would have continued on to the bathroom as she had started, but she had been captivated by what she had innocently happened upon. Any other time she would have smiled and continued on, but of late she was sorely lacking in the sex department and she could not help herself.

Barb's sex life was on hold because her husband had accused her of fucking her boss in return for money and other favors. While it was true, she denied it on all counts. Talking with her boss, he had denied any leakage of knowledge, as he had it under the deepest wraps. Her husband, Bob, had moved to another bedroom and was hardly speaking to her until recently. Still, there was a chill between them whenever they did converse. She continued to deny any wrongdoing but refused her boss's desire to keep their clandestine relationship going. She knew she was too valuable to the company to get fired.

Her daughter and her lover were situated such that she could only see the boy's buttocks as he was kneeling between her legs on the bed apparently lavishing attention on Linda's ample breasts. Linda's hands were roaming over his body down to his buttocks.

Barb's right hand began to caress her left breast inside the light housecoat she had thrown on, as she always slept nude, and her body was becoming warm with arousal. Her breath caught with anticipation when he maneuvered up, knowing surely they were going to fuck now. She could just make out Linda's fingers as she acquired his cock to place it to her. Barb saw his lengthy cock sink into her lip-less pussy and heard her daughter's moan. They began a robust rhythm. She watched for long minutes, listening to their moaning and heavy breathing. Her hand had moved down to clutch her pussy.

"You like my pussy better than Mama's?"

On hearing the words, Barb's hand froze on her pussy. Her breath caught and she felt an icy cold run through her body. Her eyes widened, as she stared at the point of their coupling, seeing the firm cock nearly leave Linda's pussy before plunging deep. She recognized the cock and then she heard the words.

"Yes, baby, yes." He praised. "Your pussy is tighter! Much tighter."

Her husband's voice, her daughter, his daughter! She felt the urge to rage into the room, to confront them, to beat and tear their bodies apart. But she stood there staring in disbelief. Had her own wrongdoing kept her in her place?

Still, she would not leave. She would see it to the end. Would he...had he... come into his daughter's forbidden pussy? Would Jean allow him to do so? She had to have that answer...so she continued to watch.

Her daughter was the first to come. Then, unbelievably, her daughter maneuvered to her knees. She watched in disbelief as her husband moved in close behind their daughter and took her like a bitch. She had been asked to take to her knees, but she had never agreed to such a position. She watched as he fucked Linda with a most determined rhythm. Her daughter moaned and groaned continuously, but never called a halt to the seemingly painful treatment. She witnessed him slamming into her buttocks two hard times, his buttocks tightening in orgasm.

"AAAgggggggggggggg! Fuckkkkkkkkkkk, babyyyy!"

She had her answer! He never pulled from her, spewing his incestuous semen inside of her. His cock was still buried deep inside her, when Barb, fearful of her detection, hurried on to the restroom, barely making it back to her bedroom before Bob exited Linda's bedroom.

The following morning at breakfast she was barely able to look her husband or Linda in the face, keeping her conversation directed at Jeff, their son, Linda's younger brother by three years. It took her a number of days to cool off before she could talk to either in a civil manner. Her thoughts began to dwell on revenge, but there was little she could come up with to suit the insult. Then came the ever deepening depression. The weeks passed. She began to monitor her husband's and Linda's movements past bedtime. More often than not, in the wee-hours, her husband slipped into Linda's bedroom. Each time she boiled up with anger only to have it simmer into dark depression.

Who had began this incestuous relationship. Her husband might have thought he had reason to stray, but why to his daughter's bedroom? She knew her daughter to be vindictive and have a dark sexual side, but could she had done something so evil to her daughter that would cause Linda to seduce her father? Was he so weak? Her bet would be on Linda.

The situation was eating her alive and she needed someone to talk to. It would have to be Jeff.

Another week would pass before Barb knew her daughter and her husband would be gone together most of the afternoon. If she could control her emotions, she would tell all to Jeff. She waited for Jeff to return from a football game and knew he was in his room. She knocked lightly and entered quickly, catching him wearing only his briefs. She apologized and then offered;

"Sorry Jeff! Why don't I run you a hot bath?"

"Mom, I'm 19 and perfectly capable of running my own..."

She did not give him the opportunity to finish, but began to run a steaming hot bath.

"I'm just going to run and get you a clean towel and washcloth. You jump in and I'll be right back."

Jeff cautiously entered the bathroom, not wanting his mother to see him nude. Not wanting to jump into clear water, knowing his mother would return, he reached for and sprinkled some bath bubbles into the water. He lowered himself slowly into the hot water. It felt good on his sore muscles.

Barb returned and placed the towel neatly on the toilet seat and tossed him the washcloth. She stared down at her son covered up to his chest in bubbles. She was apprehensive, her hands rubbing her hips, searching to find a beginning.

"Jeff, I need to talk to you about something." She began with a quivering voice. "It's very serious! I can't begin to tell you how serious it is. I just can't handle this all by myself. You must promise not to mention a word."

"About what, mom?"

"You don't understand, Jeff! It's serious! You must promise me. Please, promise me!"

"Mom, what can have you so uptight that you are near tears?"\

Barb was near tears and becoming more wound up. She flopped herself down on the edge of the bathtub. She wore terrycloth shorts, no underpants, and a terrycloth, oval-neck shirt with no bra. It was not unusual dress for her on a Saturday. She was a big boned gal of perhaps 175lbs, 5'7", pretty enough features, dark brown eyes, dyed black hair, breasts that were ample but firm for her 41 years, a bubbled butt that was a tad broad. She sat tediously on the edge of the tub. That she showed a good deal of right thigh, never occurred to her. She continued to plea.

"I told you, son, you have to promise not to mention it to anyone! It is serious! Very serious!"

"All right! All right! I promise!"

"it's about your father and Linda." She said in a trembling voice. "It is unbelievable! I don't know if I can utter the words!"

"It's all right, mom. Sure you can tell me... anything. What in the world is the matter?"

Distraught and openly crying now, beyond reasons, Barb stood up and stepped over into the tub and plopped herself down, the hot water having no effect on her. Her hands were covering her face, she could barely talk clearly.

"It is so horrible! And I am so lonely!" She cried. "Your dad and Linda! They are..."

"What about Linda and dad? What about them? They are?"

"I saw them, Jeff! They were... they were... having relations...sexual relations... they were fucking each other! I saw them weeks ago. I don't know how long it has been going on. Your dad and I have not slept in the same bed for months. I am so lonely!"

Jeff was trying to comprehend why his father and his sister would be fucking each other. Had he not made sexual overtures to his sister, only to get shut down. Now his mother was telling him that his father was getting the pussy he had wanted for the last year.

The bubbles now only outlined the edges of his body. The bubbles that had covered up his body were now dissipated to the point where he was mostly exposed. His 7 inch cock laid heavily on his belly. Jeff's eyes shifted from his clearly visible rigid cock up to his mother's face. She had removed her hands from her face but seemed not to be aware of it. He made no effort to hide it.

What had caused his erection so quickly? As he had made advances on his sister, could it be that he had also looked upon his mother as a sexual being? If so, had her bare right leg and thigh so close to his face caused it? Truth be known, he certainly had sexual fantasies about this sister, so, maybe about his mother too.

"I can't believe it, Jeff!" She cried. "I am so lonely. So very lonely!"

Again, beyond reason, Barbara reached and picked up her son's rigid member with her right hand.

"Am I that bad of a person?" She asked, as she slowly began to pump the cock in her hand.

"No, mother, you're not a bad person." He said, trying to soothe his mother. Trying to keep his body from tensing! "I don't know why they would do such a thing, but it is not your fault".

"I am so lonely! You must promise to keep this a secret. Please!"

Jeff was uncertain what was to be kept a secret... his father and sister fucking...or, his mother stroking his cock sitting in the bathtub with him. One thing for certain, his mother's reference "I am so lonely" did not reference mental, but physical, loneliness.

He leaned forward as best he could to hug his mother, to comfort her. As she did not relinquish her grip on his cock, but, continued to pump it, he began to kiss her neck and shoulders. She made no attempt to stop him. Boldly, he began to caress and squeeze her ample breasts with both hands outside the terry-cloth, oval-neck shirt.

Terrycloth is a very lightweight material, but when wet it becomes heavy and loses all of its body. The pants were beyond question soaked. The shirt had begun to soak up the bath water, plus Jeff's hands only added more water, causing it to sag, exposing her upper breast. He began peppering the exposed upper-breasts with kisses. The attention caused her hand to grip his cock more firmly, squeezing and pulling it aggressively. He pro-actively pulled the now sodden material down exposing both breast. He proceeded to suck on her left nipple.

"You must keep our secrets, Jeff?"

"I will. You know I will!" He assured her.

She was not incline to take to her knees, but she had no problem sucking a cock. That's why her husband's actions confused her and added to her grief. With her free palm, she pushed on Jeff's chess

pushing his torso erect. She studied the cock in her hand for a brief moment, appraised it to her liking, and then lowered her head, taking the domed head into her mouth. She was soon taking half of the shaft into her mouth.

Jeff, with glassy eyes, watched his mother sucking his cock for a long minute. He did not know to what extent she was going to go, but he wanted, more than anything else, to be inside of her. He quickly determined that fucking mother was better than sister any day! Question was... how to get there?

"Mother. Stand up." He directed in a low tone.

She was slow in doing so, but she did as directed. As we knew would happen, the soaked terrycloth shorts dropped off her hips like they were loaded with lead. The shirt dripped water. After a moment of being surprised and awe struck by her nakedness, seeing her pussy and mound devoid of hair, Jeff put his face into his mother's waxed pussy. His hands reached to caress her ass. He quickly was not satisfied with his attempt push his tongue into her thick labia to tongue her clit. He moved on to lavish kisses on her mound, up to her belly button, all the while holding tight and caressing her ass.

'You don't have to be lonely anymore, mother" He assured her lovingly.

"Promise me you will keep everything secret?' She pleaded.

"You have nothing to worry about." He assured her.

Standing, he stepped out of the tub. "You are a sexy and lovely woman, Barb." He honestly praised, offering his mother his hand to bring her from tub. He called her by name rather than "mom" so as not to remind her what she really was to him. He was close now to getting his cock wet in his mother's pussy and did not want to get her off track. "There is no need for you to ever be lonely again."

Now, the bathroom was a shared bathroom between his room and his sister's room. There was the standard height sink and counter, but next to it, to the left, was a lower counter where Linda stored her makeup and applied it, sitting there in front of the mirror.

Not wanting to give his mother a second to come to her senses, Jeff was only momentarily tempted to steer his mother to his bed, but instead, he quickly acquired the towel and spread it out on the lower counter, displacing a bit of makeup. He slowly maneuvered his mother around and backwards to the lower counter. He did not have to tell, or guide, her to waddle her butt onto the counter. Positioning himself directly in front of her, he reached behind her knees to bend them. Bringing her bent legs up, snugging them against her shoulders, she was at his mercy. Her thighs were spread wide enough to give clear access to her thick lipped, waxed hairless pussy. Jeff had love and affection for his mother, but, he also had lust for her, if not before, certainly now. Had it not been for her confiding in him about his father and his sister...had she not gotten into the bathtub with him... has she not stroked, then, sucked his cock... had she pushed his advances away... his lust would have probably never surfaced... certainly not enough for him to approach her... but now... here they were... she was at his mercy... and he lacked any mercy at the moment as he stared down at her pussy.

"It is truly beautiful." He praised, poking the head of his cock into the thick lips.

"I've never liked my pussy."

He became aware of his mother looking down between her legs. What was in her mind? He poked a few more times, each time is a little lower.

"What are we doing!" She said. If she was having second thoughts, she had run out of time.

He felt, and they both saw, his domed head find it's mark. Jeff pushed his cock into his mother's pussy penetrating her deep. He remained deep inside of her for a few long moments and then began a slow methodical rhythm, stroking in and out of her, bringing most of his length out of her before pushing deep. He found it odd that his mother had not moaned at penetration, and now, was not showing any sign of pleasure of their intercourse. Her right hand was over her mouth as she continued to stare down at their coupling.

"Is it good?" He queried, opening himself up for a disappointing answer.

"I don't know." she whispered. "I know two wrongs don't make a right."

He knew he should have stopped, but it was not in him. He felt her wetness and her warmth, so, he continued the methodical rhythm, hoping she would eventually join him. Her pussy was wet and well lubricated and that had to mean something. He revved up his rhythm a bit. A few minutes later, he heard her low moan. He would try a bit of sexual banter.

'Your pussy is good, Barb." He praised. "It's warm and tight."

"Have you ever thought of me in this way?" She queried.

"I've watched you walk." Jeff admitted. "You're sexy as all get-out. But, no, not like this. I know you and dad were pretty sexually active until recently. I know this is extremely hard for you, but you do like to fuck, don't you?"

"I know what you want, but this is just so surreal. You're wise enough calling me by my name. This is not your fault, Jeff. How in the hell did we get here!"

"You told me that dad came inside Linda. I promise I will not do that, unless you want me to? That would be disrespectful."

"Push it deep! I want to fuck you! Again, push it deep!" She was crying again. "How can you have respect for me after this?"

"Your mom! That's a no-brain-er. I'll respect you as I always have. I just want you to know that you don't have to be lonely. I don't know what you and dad are going to do, but I want you to know you don't have to be lonely... ever again. You understand?'

"I know exactly what you mean! I just don't think I can get into this right now, Jeff! Please understand. I know you don't want to stop... it would not be right to ask you to stop...so finish. Forget about me for right now. Please Jeff. Go ahead! Don't worry. Next time, I promise. Regardless of the outcome, between me and your dad, I owe you that much."

The next time! It could end on a positive note, but Jeff was not content. He slowed his rhythm and lowered his right hand between them, his thumb extended. Involuntarily, not sensing his intent, she reached to grab her ankle, keeping her left leg in place. Pushing his thumb into her thick labia, he found her clit.

"Aahhhhhh! Jeff, don't!" She begged. "Please! Damn, that's good!"

As he manipulated her clit with his thumb, her ass began to pulse. Soon, her moaning was near continuous, her breathing labored. Her head was back against the mirror, her mouth open. Jeff held his desire to come at bay. He stared down as his mother fucked herself on his cock. She reached to grab her other ankle, to give herself a point of pivot to help thrust her ass, freeing his other hand to caress her breast and thumb her nipple. She was soon frantic in her desire to reach orgasm, her ass ratcheting a quick rhythm. He studied his cock. He knew his shaft was not thick, but her thick lipped labia surrounded it tightly, seemingly, looking like an out-er hole, leading to a warmer, wetter treasure.

"Aahhhhhhhhhhhh! Aagggggg! Oh fuckkkk! It's goodddddd!"

Her orgasm now releasing her, Jeff's hands were now free and he placed them on his mother's ankles, freeing her hands. She drapped her arms on his shouders.

He began a moderate rhythm. His mother's orgasm had released her but she was still inhaling strongly, staring down at their coupling, once more. She knew he was seeking his own orgasm. Her mind screamed the insanity of it all, but she was not about to call a halt. She owed him that much. Her breathing slowed to normal.

Jeff was taking his time. It was not his first pussy and he was going to show his mother he had control. A few long, long minutes passed, but, unfortunately, it could not last forever.

"AAaaaaaaaa, yes! Your pussy is sweet. Mercyyyyyy!" He moaned with labored breath.

His desire was great to fill her pussy, but at the last second he pulled his cock free, shooting a plentiful amount of warm, white semen onto to her mound. It flowed slow like lava down her slick mound, the two streams dividing down each side of the puffy lips. He noted, his mother's right hand was at her mouth again and an expression of disbelief on her face.

"Thank you, Jeff! Thank you." She cried. "Next time."

Barb's peripheral vision caught a figure standing just inside the bathroom at her daughter's bedroom door. It was her daughter. Noting the smile on Linda's face, Linda walked out before Jeff became aware of her. Barb broke into a hysterical cry, burying her face into her son's shoulder.

Jeff let her cry. It only lasted a short minute. Taking his cock in hand, he pulled it out of his mother, wiping the domed head on her labia, then, stepped back. He gave her room as she began to wobble herself off the.

Barb went to the bathtub and retrieved the washcloth. After a fleeting glance at her pussy as she bent over, he stepped to the backside of the bathtub and watched her wring the washcloth free of water. He watched as she lightly cleaned her mound, then, bending her knees slightly to widening her thighs, between her legs. His cock firmed up, noted by both, but there was nothing left for it and both ignored it.

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,113 Followers
12