Jeff's Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your sister and your father are home. I should go dress. And, thank you again until next time."

"How do you know..." He started, but stopped and stared at her sexy ass as she walked into Linda's bedroom. He had an inner feeling of accomplishment, staring at her ass, reaching to fondle his cock a brief moment. He then went to his bedroom and put on cotton shorts and a T-shirt.

Barb walked bare-assed to her bedroom with her back straight and her breasts pushed out. She had been caught fucking Jeff, but could care less, as, Linda and her husband had not a leg to stand on.

Reaching her bedroom door, pushing the partially closed door open, she entered the bedroom, slinging the door to close it. It left a 2 inch opening. She found her husband standing in his briefs, pulling his tennis shirt over his head. The dampness of his tennis shirt had nothing to do with any activity on a tennis court. She proceeded past him to her dresser drawer to retrieve clean panties.

She felt his presence close behind her. Felt his hands on her bare hips.

"Linda tells me you have had a most interesting afternoon?" He said, she noting a slight tone of affection.

"Yes, I did. A most interesting afternoon indeed!" She replied. "It would seem that you and I are in the same boat now."

"So, you know." Bob stated, more than asked. "Did you fuck him for spite?"

"I had no intentions of doing so for spite or any other reason." She replied. "I did intend to tell him about you and Linda." A moment's pause "It just happened. I've been terribly lonely. If that's good enough reason. Did you seduce her, or, she seduced you?"

"You know how she is! And, I was weak." He answered. "The girl's got some good pussy."

"And Jeff has a good cock. By all indications, he knows how to use it."

Surprising her, he maneuvered her around and kissed her passionately. Maneuvering her still, he brought her around to their bed. Her knees buckled as the back of her legs came into contact with the bed. As he removed his briefs, she crabbed backwards onto the bed. As he maneuvered over her, she spread her legs allowing him between them. She reached to take hold of his firming up cock and placed it to her. There seems no concern, on his part, of sloppy seconds. This time she moaned as the cock entered her, penetrating... as... deep. As he cradled her in his arms, they began a most robust rhythm. Both, having had recent intercourse, there was little interest in reaching orgasm... though they would. They would fuck long and hard...almost like newlyweds!

Jeff left his room and walked barefoot down the hall. As he approached his parent's room, he noticed the shaft of light on the hall rug caused by the crack in the door. As he grew closer, he heard moaning and instantly tied it to his mother. Creeping up to the door, he was not able to see them on the bed. Boldly, he chanced to push the door open wide enough to poke his head in and saw them fully engaged in fucking, particularly his mother. A bit rankled by her participation, he eased the door closed and continued on downstairs to the kitchen.

He found his sister sitting at the counter reading a paperback with a coffee cup close by. As he opened the icebox, he noted her shorts, more so, her long shapely legs.

"It would seem mom and dad have made up." He told her.

"Why do you say that?" She queried.

"Because their across their bed going at it." He replied.

"They are what!" she queried, with surprise in her tone.

"They are up there in their bedroom fucking like minks!"

"The bastard!"

"Tell me something, sis, did you not think they would make up!" He chided. "Certainly you did not want to, or, think you could, steal him away from mom for yourself? If so, you are a dumb-ass. And, what I would really like to know is why you fucked dad, but not willing to give me some pussy?"

"I suppose, you are right on all counts." Linda confessed. "As for giving you some pussy, I'll make it up to you tonight if you come to my room sometimes after midnight. I doubt dad will be in the mood."

"If it's any consolation, sis, mom has promised me one more fuck. I intend to eat her pussy until she is exhausted. And maybe, if we play our cards right, I think there would be enough to go around for us all." He informed her with a smile and a chuckle.

She smiled back.

12