All Comments on 'Jeff's Mother'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82over 5 years ago

More please - you've only scratched the surface so far!

cdnbimale50cdnbimale50over 5 years ago
Trade Off

How about, they switch marriage bed partners permanently mom/son, & dad/daughter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
for bonus points

name the porno that this scene was lifted from, and the actors in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bonus Answer

Taboo American Style Part 3/ Tom Byron and Gloria Leonard. Love the golden age of porn! Like where this is going better then the overly mellow dramatic movie plot! Hope the updated storyline ends in and they orgyed happily ever after!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
For the win

Final scene between Gloria Leonard and Tom Byron in the bathtub just before the daughter/sister Raven walked in on them, Taboo American Style 2

ManoBlueManoBlueover 5 years ago
The Mom still cheated

She's not innocent

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 5 years ago
Where's my points?

Taboo American Style - Gloria Leonard ( who didn't have the best body , but owned acting chops and excelled at playing upper class prude who took extra work to seduce , but was worth it ) and Tom Bryon played the son. I can see why this author took up challenge of transposing the molten scene from celluloid to screen. Is it original ? Well it is if you never seen movie before. So why not ?

I thank the Momstheboss for sharing.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 5 years ago
Plagiarism

Almost word for word from the movie American Taboo.

homerjayhomerjayover 5 years ago
nice

nice one, i noticed the source inspiration as well.

rodavrodavover 5 years ago
Very exciting

It's Taboo American style indeed. Maybe you can also do Taboo with Kay Parker. Just their ordinary days not shown on the movie. Like Kay Parket talking on the phone with her friend while her son is kneeling between her legs and licking her pussy.

You could cross over the Taboo part 1 and Taboo part 2 where the two families swings together. Paul, Kay Parker's son having sex with his girlfriend's mother. While Kay Parker having sex with Paul's girlfriend's father. While Paul's girlfriend having sex with her own brother. Doing a full blown orgy.

That was the missing part of all those Taboo series movies. It would have been very exciting if it was continued as a movie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not the only one who noticed

That the story was stolen from an old movie. Plagiarizing another source seems like cheating to me, and since this wasn't under loving wives, I give it a 1* - no redeeming value.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Taboo American Style Re-Written

See above. Even to the mother wearing terrycloth

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.