JenB and Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our flames of passion were fanned even hotter as we French kissed like newfound lovers instead of a 34-year-old Mom with her 18-year-old son. As we continued to kiss, I gently rubbed my thick mushroom shaped cock tip up and down my Mom's very wet labia. I felt my Mom Jennifer blatantly open her slender legs a bit wider to accept my thick blood engorged cock tip.

I leaned forward and met barely any resistance at all as my Mom's wet pussy opened like a flower blooming under the hot sun. My Mom Jennifer softly purred as my stiff 7" dick pushed deeper and deeper into her fleshy blond bearded clam. My Mom's arms were wrapped tightly around my slender back as she lifted her chest to press her soft tits against me. I moaned as I felt my stiff cock sliding into the warm wet depths of her hungry cunt.

Finally my slim athletic hips ground to a stop against her mature motherhood. We lay there for maybe a minute, kissing and fondling each other's exciting body while we prepared for what was next.

My Mom Jennifer swung her slim legs around my muscular back as a signal to get our sexual encounter started. I backed my hips up and then thrust forward, sinking all 7" of my teenage cock into the warm wet cavern that made up my Mom's golden haired cunt. My Mom moaned out loudly as we began to fuck, like I used to hear her moving around on the bed with Eric.

"I'm gonna fuck you much better than Eric ever did, Mom," I stated.

My Mom Jennifer looked at me strangely for a long second before she asked, "Did you ever watch him fucking me other than the time I caught you, Toby?"

"No, Mom, but I could hear you all the time," I lied.

"MMmmmmm, no wonder that you're doing so well fucking your old Mom's little blond pussy tonight, Toby," she said with a huge grin.

"I'm gonna fuck this little blond pussy nicely every night from now on, Mom," I stated before I kissed her mouth.

"I guess that I won't need to find a new man after all, Toby," my Mom Jennifer purred. "It seems that my new man has found me, and this is a good way to keep me satisfied right here at home."

"Oh God, Toby, your big teenage cock feels incredible inside me," my Mom Jennifer added. "I haven't had a nice cock like this in a very long time."

My Mom pulled my face down to hers to kiss me as I began to drive my full 7" length in and out of her warm, wet and silky pussy with long, slow and deliberate strokes. She pushed her tongue into my mouth for me to suck on as I pounded my dick into her heavenly gash. She planted her heels in the mattress to lift and grind her tight mature pussy against my deep plunging teenage cock.

"Oh Toby, I'm willing to be such a wanton slut on this big hard cock of yours," my Mom moaned. "I'll let you fuck me anytime you want with this wonderful dick, Toby."

I slowly picked up my pace, making my Mom Jennifer cry out with unabashed pleasure as I easily pushed her over the edge to her first orgasm on my stiff prick.

"Oh fuck Toby, I'm fucking cumming on my own son's big beautiful cock," my Mom Jennifer cried out as she ground her little blond cunt against my deep stabbing cock. "I love to cum for my man, Toby. Fill my wet little blond cunt full of your thick gooey sperm."

"It's gonna to be a while, Mom, I'm gonna fuck you like a whore before I unload my cum inside your tight little blond cunt," I replied.

"I'll be your little cum whore anytime that you want, Toby," my Mom said. "We just have to be discreet, and we can get together on the weekends while the other kids are with my ex-husband Brandon."

We fucked like wild jungle animals as I pushed my Mom Jennifer to orgasm after orgasm. My Mom moaned, cried out and screamed as she enjoyed multiple orgasms underneath me. It seemed that the more times that I made my Mom orgasm, the hornier and nastier a slut she became in her bed. My Mom's nasty and sexy talking made me pummel her tiny hips down into her mattress. I bounced her small ass around on the mattress like I had witnessed Eric doing. The results were exactly what my Mom desired when she cried and screamed as orgasm after orgasm shook her small body. I know she came at least 6 times as we fucked missionary style, before I was ready to blast a huge load of my sperm into her warm wet fleshy folds.

I wasn't letting up on my Mom Jennifer as I fucked her roughly until my balls tightened up and my cock twitched. I kept squeezing her soft tits and erect nipples as a gusher of thick gooey cum blasted deep inside my Mom Jennifer's soft feminine fleshy folds. Each successive thrust pumped billions of virile sperm into her motherly crease. I finally collapsed on top of my Mom with her blond clam stuffed full of my teenage semen.

"Wow, Toby, and I mean WOW," my Mom cooed. "I don't think I've ever been fucked like that before. You were incredible, Toby. You are an incredible little mother-fucker with a very nice big cock," my Mom Jennifer purred as we lay quietly in her bed recuperating. "I know that I shouldn't have let my own 18-year-old son fuck my tight little 34-year-old blond cunt to so many orgasms like that. But I already know that I'll let you fuck me again anytime that you want to, Toby."

My Mom Jennifer kept kissing me passionately as I relaxed in her open arms. My cock softened but didn't slip from my Mom's blond pussy's tight wet grip.

"Give me a few minutes to regain my strength, Mom, and then I want you on top of me so that I can suck on your big soft tits while you ride my stiff cock to more orgasms," I told my Mom Jennifer.

"MMMMmmmmm, you're such a nasty boy wanting to fuck your own little blond Mom to so many more orgasms like this, Toby," Jennifer cooed with a huge grin. "I'll let you fuck me any way that you want to, Toby."

"Good, because after you ride my stiff teenage cock for a while I'm sucking your big soft tits, I'm gonna fuck you doggie style," I responded.

My Mom Jennifer and I kissed passionately for a few minutes as my cock began to react and harden. I sucked on her erect nipples and squeezed her soft tits in between French kissing.

"Do you want Mommy to suck your big cock and get it really hard, Toby?" she asked.

"No, Mom, I'm getting harder by the second," I said. "I want to roll over and let you ride my big teenage dick, Mom, while I suck on your lovely tits hanging down in front of my face."

"MMmmm, I like having my soft tits sucked on, Toby," my Mom said. "My nipples are very sensitive."

I grabbed my Mom's tight little ass and rolled onto my back, bringing her over on top of me. "Close your eyes, Toby, and let Mommy ride your big hard cock until I've had my fill," my Mom purred.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling as my Mom slid her cum saturated blond pussy up and down my stiff dick slowly and sensuously. My Mom sliding up and down my stiff rod while feeding me a soft heavy tit made it very easy to stay hard and aroused. I grabbed onto my Mom's tight ass and pulled her down harder as I thrust upwards. "I want to bury another load of my cum so deep inside you, Mom," I moaned.

"Yes baby boy, I want to feel my teenage son's big cock gushing a huge load of sperm into my tight little blond cunt," my Mom replied. "But first I need to cum on my baby boy's big dick several times before he pops another load of sperm into my hungry cunt," she added.

I pulled my Mom's lovely face down to plunge my tongue in her mouth as she bounced up and down on my prick so skillfully. She was rocking and flexing her hips on my cock, driving me crazy with lust while trying to milk all the cum out of my balls.

It didn't take long before my Mom screamed, "I'm gonna cum all over my teenage son's big dick and coat it with the first of many loads of my motherly love juice that I'm saving just for him."

I felt my Mom's tight blond pussy clenching around my dick before she began to spasm and immerse my mushroom tip with a flood of hot cream. "Holy fuck, Toby, getting fucked by my own teenage son makes me cum so hard on your big cock," my Mom moaned.

We continued to fuck like rabbits as my Mom had 2 more orgasms riding on my cock.

Finally, I told my Mom, "Get up on your hands and knees, Mom, I want to fuck you from behind."

We quickly assumed the doggie style position and I started to fuck my Mom from behind. "Fuck me like your bitch in heat, Toby, I love the feeling of my son's big cock deep inside me," she moaned.

"I'm gonna fuck you like this everyday, Jennifer Bach, until I put enough of my thick gooey virile teenage cum inside your lovely blond pussy to impregnate you with our child," I moaned nastily into my Mom's ear.

I closed my eyes and reached under my Mom Jennifer to squeeze her soft hanging melons, rubbing her stiff nipples to make her moan out in passion. I felt her cum again on my dick as I slammed into her wet cunt from behind like a man totally overwhelmed by his lustful desires. She responded by pushing her trim hips back to take every fraction of my prick inside her molten cavern.

"Keep fucking me like this, baby boy, because Mommy wants to feel all your hot semen gushing into the soft fleshy folds of my little blond pussy," my Mom moaned.

I felt my load of thick gooey cum start to rise from my balls and up my rigid shaft. I kept thrusting as deep as I could when my cock twitched allowing my hot cum to gush into my Mom Jennifer's golden cave. I must have thrust a dozen times until all my hot cum was buried as deeply inside her as was humanly possible.

My Mom slid forward on her bed to collapse in a happy heap with my cock still firmly imbedded in the saturated depths of her blond cunt.

"Thank you for fucking me so nicely, Toby," my Mom Jennifer purred as she lay belly down on the mattress. "I think I must have cum a dozen times on your big dick. I'm on the pill, Toby, I can't afford to get pregnant again," she added.

"That's okay, Mom, I'm going to be fucking you almost constantly from now on," I replied. "And I don't really want to get you pregnant, I just said that in the heat of our passionate moment."

"Okay, Toby, we can do this again, but only when Brandon has Toni and Luke for his weekly visitation," my Mom Jennifer stated. "We can't have sex when they are here at the house, because they might see or hear something that would get us in deep trouble, Toby. Agreed?"

"Agreed, Mom," I responded as I could feel my teenage cock getting harder by the second inside my lovely blond Mom Jennifer's cum saturated cunt.

"MMMmmmmmm, somebody is getting ready for the next round, I think," my Mom cooed. "How do you want me this time, Toby?"

"However you want me, Mom," I stated.

"MMMmmm, okay," my Mom Jennifer responded. "Roll onto your back, Toby," she instructed.

I rolled onto my back with my cock standing in a half erect state. My lovely blond haired Mom Jennifer leaned my hip over to take my dick in her tiny mouth. I rested my hand in her long blond hair as her full pouty lips slid up and down my prick until she was satisfied with my stiffness.

"MMMmmm, we taste good with all our juices mixed together, Toby," my Mom purred when she lifted her face from my rigid dick.

My Mom Jennifer spun around to face my feet as she rubbed my newly aroused cock up and down the length of her saturated blond pussy. I was looking at my Mom's lovely sculpted back and her rounded bubble ass as she knelt to slowly lowered herself onto my huge rocket. I slid up inside my Mom's golden haired pussy like placing your hand into a velvety glove.

My Mom Jennifer placed both hands on the front of my thighs as she began to bounce her greasy soaked cunt up and down on my rigid pipe.

"Oh yes, this is what I need tonight, Toby, your big hard cock inside my hungry pussy," my beautiful blond Mom Jennifer cooed. "Why do you think I left my light on so that you could watch me masturbating tonight, Toby?"

"You knew I was watching you, Mom?" I asked incredulously.

"Yes, baby, I found your little hidden camera a few days ago when I was cleaning my dresser," she moaned. "I thought if I put on a good enough show for you, you might come into my bedroom and fuck my cock starved pussy with your big dick, Toby. Are you mad at me for teasing you?"

"Hell no, Mom, thanks for the veiled invitation and then the incredible sex," I said. "I've wanted to fuck you for years, Mom, but I didn't think you would ever go for it."

"I guess you know better now, Toby," my Mom Jennifer gasped as she continued to bounce up and down on my stiff cock. "I'm gonna cum again on your cock, baby."

I reached around to capture my Mom Jennifer's soft bouncing 32C tits in my hands as her blond haired pussy devoured my manhood. I pulled and tugged at her erect pink nipples as she groaned out, "I'm fucking cumming for you again, Toby."

My Mom Jennifer settled onto my lap as she squirted another load of her motherly juices onto my teenage cock that was buried so deeply inside her blond pussy. I squeezed her soft full tits and kissed her lovely mouth as she leaned back on me.

"I want to turn around and face you, Toby," my Mom Jennifer whispered. I leaned back onto her bed and she lifted her soaked pussy off my cock, swung around and devoured me inside her wet love hole again.

I pulled my beautiful Mom's face down to kiss her passionately as she rode my cock. Our tongues played tag as I grabbed her trim hips to drag her down as I thrust upwards, burying every fraction of my dick inside her wet cunt.

My Mom Jennifer moaned, cried and gasped as she worked herself towards yet another orgasm on my stiff cock. "MMMmmmmm, uunnggghhh, and oooohhhhh," was the extent of her vocabulary as she devoured my manhood.

I responded by sucking and tugging at her erect pink nipples, which only increased her fervor for more sex.

"Oh God, I'm fucking cumming for you again, Toby," my lovely Mom cried out as she reached the pinnacle of her effort. "I love your big hard cock, Toby, I'm gonna need this inside me so often," she added while she took my face in both hands to plant her kisses on my willing mouth. "Fill me with another load of your sperm, Toby," she moaned.

I thrust wildly upwards into my beautiful Mom's soaked cunt as she bounced up and down on my stiff dick. I held her trim hips and buried every fraction of my cock with each thrust.

"Give it to me, Toby, give Mommy all your hot cum," she cried out.

I pulled her down on top of me and rolled my gorgeous Mom Jennifer onto her back. She instantly wrapped her slender legs around my back, submissively giving me full access to all of her treasures. I pummeled her tiny ass roughly into her mattress, ignoring her cries of pleasure as she reached another orgasm.

Finally, I felt my balls tighten and my cock tip swell. "Here it cums, Mom," I moaned as spurt after thick spurt of my gooey sperm spewed from my dick into the deepest depths of my lovely blond Mom Jennifer's wet cunt.

We lay on the bed, still fully connected together by our sexual desires, kissing passionately as exhaustion overtook us.

My Mom Jennifer whispered, "Did you record all this, Toby?"

"Yes," I proudly replied.

"Just make sure no one else gets on your laptop to see what we have been doing in my bedroom," my Mom Jennifer warned. "We wouldn't want this video to get out where other people might see it, okay, Toby?"

"No one will see it or find out, Mom," I stated. "I will hide the files and everything is already password protected."

"Good, because I'm gonna need a lot more fucking like this, Toby, and I don't want anyone else to find out," my Mom replied. "Now go to sleep here in my bed beside me, Toby, and we will do this some more in the morning. We have all weekend to experiment and try some new positions before Brandon brings the kids home on Sunday night."

I held my beautiful blond 34-year-old Mom Jennifer in my arms until she fell asleep and started lightly snoring. A few minutes later, I succumbed to my own sweet dreams with my Mom's soft 32C tits resting against my muscular chest.

I awoke 10 hours later to the feeling of a massive erection straining for relief. I opened my eyes groggily to find my beautiful blond 34-year-old Mom's blond head bobbing up and down my stiff dick as she cradled my heavy balls in her tiny hands.

My Mom Jennifer rolled her big brown eyes up at my face when she felt me stir and lifted her head off my cock to smile lovingly. "Good morning, Baby," she softly whispered. "You're gonna find your middle-aged Mom loves to enjoy a big hard cock all the time. I might even be a bit of a nymphomaniac, especially when it comes to my own son's big cock. I just thought that I'd better let you know what you've gotten yourself into with your middle-aged Mom," she added with a big grin.

As soon as my Mom was done speaking, she lowered her head back down to suck on my rigid cock. "MMmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmm," my Mom purred past a mouthful of my cock as she sucked. She gently stroked my dick while taking over half of my length into her mouth.

"Oh, oh, oh God, Mom," I moaned as she sucked my dick with no intention of stopping. I reached down to lift my Mom's chin and gently lifted her face off my dick. I eased her face upwards until our lips finally met in a passionate kiss. Our tongues played tag for a minute before I pulled away.

"Climb onto your favorite ride, Mom," I softly whispered.

"Thanks, Baby, I'd love a morning ride," my Mom Jennifer whispered back as she guided my stiff dick to her wet pussy with her dainty hand. My lovely blond Mom Jennifer softly moaned as she lowered herself onto my rigid pipe. "Oh yes, Toby, this is the way I'd like to start every morning," as her wet blond beaver devoured my hard log.

I grabbed my Mom's trim hips to pull her down towards me as I thrust my teenage hips upwards, sinking every inch of my 7" dick into her slippery silken cavern. My Mom smiled down at me as she raised and lowered her small hips repeatedly, flexing her pelvis to let my cock tip rub across her most sensitive female anatomy. My Mom Jennifer leaned forward and I took her erect pink nipple into my mouth to tug and then suck on as she rode her young stallion's man meat for the next few minutes. I reached down to find her hooded clitoris, rubbing my fingers across it as my Mom moaned out her contentment.

"Oh God, Toby, you're gonna make me cum all over your wonderful cock if you keep rubbing my clitoris like that," my Mom Jennifer purred out with an unbridled passion.

"I want you to cum on my cock lots of times, Mom," I whispered back as I pulled her lovely face down before pushing her long blond hair back to kiss her.

"You're gonna spoil your old Mom with this big stiff teenage cock, Toby," she whispered back when we ended our long loving kiss.

"I'm gonna try to spoil you rotten, Mom," I replied. I resumed sucking on my Mom's big soft tits and erect nipples as she thumped her slender hips down onto my stiff dick harder and harder.

"I'm gonna cum, Toby, I'm gonna fucking cum all over my teenage son's big hard dick," my Mom Jennifer whimpered. "Oh God yes, oh God, that's it Toby!"

A second later, I felt my rigid prick immersed in my Mom's hot cunt juices once again. She leaned forward to kiss me again as her hip thumping onto my hard dick slowed and then finally stopped.

"Oh God, Toby, I just had the most incredible orgasm on your wonderful teenage cock," my Mom Jennifer cooed. "You make me feel like a horny little teenager again in my bed," she added.

I grabbed my Mom's small ass and gently rolled her onto her back before I started pounding my stiff dick into her wet love hole. My Mom Jennifer moaned loudly as I pummeled her tiny ass into the mattress time after time. My rigid teenage cock stretched and reamed her tight golden haired cunt as I fucked her with like some pagan mating ritual. She clawed at my back and ground her big soft tits against my chest while lifting her trim hips to meet my every deep cock thrust.