JenB and Son

Story Info
Lonely mom finds comfort with son.
8.3k words
4.14
168.9k
154
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction, and all names, characters, places, and incidents either are the products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. No characters involved in this story are under the age of 18.

This is my first submission so base your constructive criticism of this story accordingly.

*****

Some people say that our planet is spinning straight into oblivion, or maybe explode soon from all the violence throughout our world today. They all say the key to survival is the family unit and how it takes a whole village to raise a child. I think the modern family has changed considerably from what our parents and grandparents knew to be true. And not the new "Modern Family" like it is portrayed on the television now.

My name is Toby and I'm proud to say that I have just recently become an 18-year-old Mother-fucker. My Mom Jennifer Bach got pregnant in high school at the age of 15, having me when she was a 16-year-old sophomore. She married my Dad but I never really knew him since they divorced while I was still a toddler. She dated a number of guys and by the time that I turned 8, I had a baby sister Toni, but no new dad. She married again when I was 12 and that union gave me a younger brother, Luke. It turned out that her second marriage wasn't much better than the first, lasting only 2 years before she divorced again.

My Mom Jennifer Bach is a beautiful petite blond who at the age of 34 stands 5-5 and 110 pounds with an incredible set of 32C firm tits. My Mom's petite body is so tiny that her soft full tits made her seem kind of top heavy, compared to her almost non-existent long flat little ass. I imagined more than once that I could suck on her melon sized tits for hours, tugging and pulling at her tiny spice-drop sized bright pink nipples on quarter sized darker areoles.

My Mom Jennifer Bach smokes half a pack of cigarettes per day, plus she likes to drink her light beer. Her steady diet of smoking and drinking seem to keep her very slim, almost becoming too skinny at times when she is overly stressed.

Her love life definitely suffered by having 3 kids while she was still so young. She would often go to bars and clubs on the weekends while her latest ex-husband Brandon, took my 2 younger siblings. That left me at home with my teenage neighbor girl Lauren for my babysitter and then as I grew older, I was able to stay home alone.

Lauren was only a couple years older than me and was a cute little brunette with a nice little ass but almost no tits. Her chest was nearly as flat as mine, but she had a good sense of humor and was fun to talk to about all kinds of topics. She would talk about the various schoolboys that she liked and what she liked most about them. She really gave me a female's perspective and insight into what girls really wanted from their guys.

I turned 18-years-old during my senior year at school. I stood 5-10 and 155 pounds with brown hair and eyes and a 7" dick that was a little over 1.5 inches in diameter. I thought that my 34-year-old Mom Jennifer was the most perfectly gorgeous woman on earth with such an incredible small body.

I began working part time at the mall computer store evenings after school and on the weekends. I learned a lot about computers and so I bought a small inexpensive laptop. I set up my laptop and hid the tiny remote camera behind my Mom's dresser to watch her undress at bedtime. I would check every night, going into my room to watch her getting naked before bed. I watched my Mom Jennifer trim her bushy blond pubes into a small triangular landing strip of fur leading down to her dark pink labia. Her 32C tits were big and soft, sagging slightly just from the heft of the size and weight, but her small pink nipples were upturned on her quarter sized darker areoles.

My Mom Jennifer Bach brought a guy named Eric home a number of times after I had turned 18. She peeked into my room and thought that I was asleep, but I wasn't. I fired up my laptop and watched my monitor while slowly stroking my 7" cock when I heard the sex noises coming from her bedroom.

My 34-year-old Mom Jennifer was naked on her bed with her legs spread and her knees were raised along side Eric's hips. I watched my Mom move and grind her tiny ass around on her bed, as Eric's hips were lifting up and then slamming down between her open thighs underneath him. My Mom Jennifer softly moaned and cried out as Eric moved up and down on top of her, fucking her golden haired beaver slowly and erotically. Eric whispered something to my Mom and she opened her legs wider and then wrapped them around the middle of his back. I could see my Mom's perfectly shaped legs, firm and muscular without an ounce of fat on them. Eric started fucking my petite Mom Jennifer harder and faster for several minutes while she moaned a number of times before he groaned loudly several times. His undulating hips between my Mom's open legs slowed and then completely stopped, while he rested on top of her. I watched as he kissed Mom's mouth a couple times before he moved his mouth lower to begin sucking on her big soft 32C breasts, and then rolled off to lie beside her on the bed.

My Mom gently rubbed her hands over Eric's tall lanky body for a few minutes before she sat up in the bed. My Mom's breasts were full, heavy and lily white with quarter sized dark pink circles and her small spice drop sized nipples were standing up very hard and erect. I saw Eric lean over to suck on each of my Mom's stiff nipples as she prepared to get out of bed. My Mom stood up and reached for her robe and I saw what an incredible little ass my Mom had. Tiny, tight and long making it almost flat. She pulled on her robe while Eric ran his hand across her flat little ass a couple more times.

I heard her tell him that she was going to the bathroom and I quickly turned off my monitor and light in my bedroom before she started for the master bedroom door. I was back in bed as I heard my Mom walk past on the way to the bathroom. A few minutes later, I heard her coming back and I rolled onto my side and tried to breathe slow and regular like I was sound asleep. I heard my Mom crack open my door and I knew she was peeking into my room to check on me. I knew that she was totally unaware of the sex scene that I had just watched her having with Eric on my monitor.

I set up my laptop timer to record my Mom's bedroom on the evenings while I was at work, hoping to catch some more sexual activity. I would come home after work to check my laptop for her sex actions with Eric that I recorded. This time my Mom was on top of Eric, bouncing up and down to ride his stiff dick as he lifted his hips upwards to meet my Mom's downward motions. I could see my Mom's full heavy 32C breasts hanging down in front of the Eric's face, which he alternately sucked on as she moved her trim hips up and down on top of his rigid rod.

My Mom Jennifer moaned and cried out as she achieved orgasm after orgasm while riding Eric's stiff dick. Her tight little ass was even more perfectly defined with her moving on top of him, until he groaned and stopped, and I knew he had just filled my Mom Jennifer with another load of his thick gooey semen.

The last time I saw my Mom having sex was when I got home from work a little early because of a power failure at the mall. The bedroom door was open several inches so I peeked around the edge of the doorframe. My beautiful 34-year-old Mom was on her hands and knees on the end of her bed. She was still wearing the short red dress she had gone out to the club in. I could see that Eric had her dress hiked up over her slender hips and her black lacy panties were bunched up at the back of her knees. He had unzipped the back of her dress and pulled it off her small shoulders to expose her perfect 32C breasts that hung down so heavy and full. Eric was squeezing her left breast as he kept thrusting his hips rapidly into hers from behind. My Mom's blond head hung down limply before he pushed her face down into his pillow. He grabbed a handful of her long blond hair as he violently pounded her from behind. Her perky ass stuck up in the air and I could see the back of her thighs and ass quiver as Eric pummeled her wildly from behind. It sounded like he was slapping her tight bottom with his hands because so much noise was coming from him thrusting his hips into hers so hard from behind.

After what seemed like 10 minutes, Eric thrust as deep as he could and pulled my Mom's hips tightly towards him. I knew that he was pumping another full load of his sperm inside my Mom's lovely blond pussy. My Mom finally lifted her lovely face off her pillow and asked, "Are you satisfied with trying it this way with me now, Eric?"

She lifted her head higher and I could see the look of hunger and lust on her face in the dresser mirror. Suddenly, my eyes met hers in the mirror. I knew that she saw me watching them having sex and that I was in deep trouble. I saw the expression change on her face from lust to anger, shame and disappointment at me watching her having sex with Eric.

After a couple minutes of silence, I heard my Mom Jennifer walk down the hall to the bathroom and take a shower while Eric went home. An hour later, my Mom approached me about what I had seen.

"You shouldn't have watched Eric doing that to me, Toby," my Mom softly whispered with a pained expression. "Children are not supposed to see some of the things that their Mother's need to do," she continued. "I didn't want you to ever see anything like that, Toby, but sometimes I need to be with a man."

"I'm sorry, Mom, I didn't know he was even here," I softly replied. "Where is his car?"

"He rode back with me from the club because his car wouldn't start and we were trying a different position, Toby, a change from our usual normal way," my Mom Jennifer whispered. "Have you ever watched us before, Toby?"

"No, Mom," I lied without even thinking about it.

"Good, because I don't want my precious little boy turning into some sort of perverted voyeur," my Mom replied. My Mom kissed my forehead and walked out of my room and we never spoke of it again.

A few weeks later, my Mom Jennifer found out that Eric was married with a couple kids. She was so totally pissed off that she stopped going out to the clubs and bars completely. She never brought any more guys home with her. For the next couple months, she wouldn't even go out on a date when friends tried to fix her up with nice decent guys that they knew.

I could hear noises coming from her bedroom at night, even at times when all 3 of us kids were home. I naturally assumed that she was masturbating to relieve the stress of taking care of 3 kids. I turned on my laptop and remote camera, but she had turned the lights off and I couldn't see anything in the darkness of her room. I recorded the sounds of her moaning as she masturbated and saved it to my hard drive.

I wanted to actually witness my Mom Jennifer masturbating and a few months later it finally happened. My younger sister and brother were with Mom's ex husband Brandon, so it was only my Mom and I at home. I watched my Mom Jennifer get naked and ready for bed like her normal and usual behavior about 10PM.

This evening, instead of sliding into bed and turning off the light, my Mom Jennifer left the bedroom light on as she slid back the covers. She lay back on the bed and rubbed her hands across her soft full 32C tits several times before she started tugging at her erect nipples. My Mom lightly squeezed her soft tits a number of times, before licking her tiny fingers.

My Mom Jennifer ran her wet fingertips of one hand across her erect nipples, while the other hand crept down to her golden haired pussy. My hidden camera was positioned behind her dresser to face right up the length of her bed. My Mom's slender legs were spread apart to give me a totally unobstructed view of her blond bush and dark pink labia.

I watched my Mom Jennifer's fingertips slowly and gently part her darker labia to expose her bright pink insides. My Mom tenderly eased her middle finger inside her soft feminine fleshiness, while rubbing her thumb across her clitoris. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth, softly moaning for my hidden camera and microphone as she plunged her finger in and out of her ever-dampening pussy.

"Oh God, I need a stiff cock to fuck me hard tonight," my lovely 34-year-old Mom Jennifer whimpered. She slipped a second finger inside her lubed up blond cunt as her dainty fingers moved harder and faster. My Mom smeared her juices across her clitoris as she pushed her lithe trim body towards an orgasm. Her tiny hips were lifting off the mattress to meet her slender fingers sliding in and out of her wet hole.

"Oh God, I'm gonna cum," my Mom Jennifer purred. She licked her fingers again to rub and tug at her erect nipples while she spread her legs and lifted her trim hips grind against her fingers. "Oh God, I'm fucking cumming," she groaned as she bucked her hips harder and then she settled back on her mattress. My Mom Jennifer continued to rub her nipples and softly caress her blond pussy for the next few minutes as she relaxed from her orgasm.

I had such an enormous hard-on from watching my Mom masturbate that I could barely stand it. My 7" long teenage cock was straining for some relief as I stroked my manhood while watching my gorgeous Mom Jennifer masturbating in her bed. My 18-year-old brain was totally twisted from what I had just witnessed in my Mom's bed.

I walked down the hall to my Mom Jennifer's bedroom as naked as the day I was born. I gently tested her door and found that it wasn't locked. I silently opened the door and softly stepped into my Mom Jennifer's bedroom. She was lying there totally naked on top of her bed with her eyes closed. Her dainty fingers of one hand were still softly rubbing up and down her blond haired pussy and across her aroused clitoris, while the other rubbed across her soft tits and erect nipples. I was standing beside her bed before she heard me and opened her big brown eyes.

"Oh my God, Toby, what are you doing in here?" my Mom Jennifer let out with a startled and alarming yelp. "And why are you naked?"

I moved the last few inches to the edge of my Mom Jennifer's bed and grabbed her long blond hair. My 7" cock was sticking straight out with a slight upward tilt like a knight's wooden lance at a jousting match. My Mom's big brown eyes widened considerably when she looked at my stiff appendage that was directly in front of her lovely face.

As I pulled her perfect face closer to my blood engorged rigid dick by her long blond hair, my Mom Jennifer exclaimed, "Toby, what do you think that you are doing?"

I didn't say a word as I rubbed my stiff cock across my Mom's full pouty lips. My Mom Jennifer had full, sexy and enticing Angelina Jolie type lips.

"Toby, we can't, I'm your mothe...," my Mom Jennifer softly moaned.

Even as my Mom Jennifer spoke, I pressed my stiff 7" cock forward. My Mom's big brown eyes widened like dinner plates as the mushroom shaped tip of my cock entered her mouth. I lightly pushed down on the back of my Mom's long blond hair, gently but insistently making a couple inches of my rigid 7" dick disappear into her wet mouth.

I was totally surprised as I suddenly felt my Mom Jennifer's mouth open wider while her tongue whirled around my thick mushroom tip repeatedly. My Mom's mouth slowly moved lower on my teenage cock until she had over half of my length inside. My Mom Jennifer began to lift and then lower her soft full lips along the length of my rigid shaft, licking and sucking at the stiff flesh of my teenage dick as she did.

I reached down between my Mom's slender legs and she brazenly opened them slightly. I started rubbing my fingers up and down her moistened crease below her blond landing strip. My Mom Jennifer grunted and lifted her hips lightly against my young hand as I eased my middle finger inside her very wet pussy.

My Mom Jennifer began to suck harder and faster at my stiff dick while I fingered her golden haired cunt. I eased a second finger inside my Mom's pussy and she ground her 34-year-old crotch upward in tiny circles against my fingers.

I leaned down to suck at my Mom's soft 32C tits and erect nipples. My Mom Jennifer lifted her face off my saliva slicked cock long enough to moan out loudly when I tugged roughly at her stiffened nipples with my teeth.

"Oh God, Toby, I need you tonight," my Mom Jennifer moaned softly. "It's not a want, it's a need," she added.

I could smell my Mom's sex juices, her musky odor making my already erect cock stiffen into a titanium like rod in her small mouth. The sound of her blond haired cunt slurping wetly against my fingers told me how aroused my Mom was at that critical moment.

My Mom Jennifer sucked at my teenage cock like a woman possessed by an unbelievable desire for a man's sex. Her long tongue whirled around my thick mushroom tip several times before she took most of my entire length into her sexy mouth. I felt her run the flat of her tongue along the underside of my cock as she slowly lifted her head. I kept sliding my 2 fingers in and out of my Mom's wet blond cunt as she sucked me.

It only took my Mom Jennifer a couple minutes until I was ready to unleash a huge load of sperm into her mouth. "I'm gonna cum in your mouth, Mom," I groaned as I felt the surge of my potent sperm making my cock tip swell. A moment later, I felt the release of my thick gooey cum shoot into my Mom's mouth like I had never experienced even when I was masturbating from watching her on my hidden camera.

I watched and felt my Mom Jennifer swallow my first gusher of semen as her blond head bobbed up and down on my stiff dick to capture every drop. My Mom obviously planned to drain my heavy balls dry and swallow every drop of my virile sperm. I kept shooting more and more cum into her sexy mouth like there was no end to my load. I saw a slight trickle of my gooey cum leak out the corner of my Mom's mouth, but her long tongue flicked around her full lips as she quickly pulled the residue back in and devoured it.

I was so amazed and aroused by my Mom Jennifer's oral action that my cock didn't soften a bit after she had sucked my balls dry.

"Wow, Toby, you sure had a huge load of cum for my little mouth to eat," my Mom Jennifer stated with a huge grin. "And you're still hard as a rock."

"I'm gonna fuck you now, Mom," I stated as my Mom Jennifer stared lovingly at my stiff dick with her big brown eyes.

"We shouldn't fuck, Toby, I am still your mother after all," she whispered.

"I'm gonna fuck you, Mom, simply because you are my beautiful mother," I replied.

I moved down between my Mom's legs and slowly pushed them apart to reveal her total sexy femininity.

"Toby," my Mom Jennifer softly moaned.

I dropped my head between my Mom's legs to slowly lick a long line up along her wet labia. My Mom instantly grabbed the back of my head and pulled my face into her blond pubes as I licked and sucked at her stiffened clitoris.

"Oh yes, Toby, lick Mommy's horny little blond pussy," my Mom Jennifer moaned. I did her bidding as I licked around her clitoris before plunging the tip of my tongue inside her bright pink fleshy folds. I pushed and rolled my tongue around inside her wet cunt as she bucked her slender hips against my young face.

It only took me about 5 minutes before my Mom Jennifer was screaming that she was going to cum. She held my face to her golden haired crotch and I licked furiously until I tasted her sweet nectar flowing down her birth canal to immerse my tongue. I gulped down her sweet juices just as thoroughly as she had devoured mine a few minutes earlier.

My Mom Jennifer lay on her bed panting as I lifted my face from her blond cunt. I slowly, tenderly and lovingly licked my way up my Mom's tiny body. I nibbled and sucked at her small slender hips, across her flat tummy to probe her belly button, and up along her ribs. My Mom purred contentedly as I slowly worked my way up to her full soft 32C tits. I kissed, licked and sucked on every soft fleshy morsel of her big tits until she was writhing on the bed under my teenage mouth. I started sucking and tugging at her erect pink nipples, which made her cry out with unbridled passion. I continued to move upwards, kissing her chest, throat, chin and finally her hot mouth.