JenB and Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, Toby, fuck your 34-year-old Mommy's little blond cunt real good with that big stiff teenage cock," my Mom Jennifer moaned incessantly.

I did my best to satisfy My Mom's sexual desires for the next half hour. My Mom Jennifer ran her hands over my back and body while kissing me passionately. Her tiny hands cupped the back of my head as we kissed before she gently slapped my ass. I was flexing my hips, driving every inch of my stiff 7" dick into her golden haired cunt while her left foot was resting on my hips and her right foot was up in the air above my back.

My Mom Jennifer moaned out, "MMmmmm, mmmmm, unnnnnn, unnnnn," as my rigid teenage cock continued to piston in and out of her wet pussy. We kissed for a minute until she pulled away to moan, "Uuunnnnnn, uuunnnnn, uuunnnnn," while we fucked. Her big soft tits were jiggling around on her chest as I fucked her harder.

My Mom Jennifer had multiple orgasms underneath me, at least 3 that I was totally sure of. She moaned out loudly, "Oh mmmmm, yes baby, oh mmmmmm, Oh God Toby, oh mmmmm, ooohhhh, I love your big cock, Toby, oh God, uuummmmm, you're so good, baby," as she reached gut-wrenching orgasm after orgasm.

"Get up on your hands and knees, Mom," I instructed her. My Mom Jennifer quickly rolled to assume the doggie style position. Her big soft full 32C tits were almost resting on the sheets while her perky little ass was positioned high in the air.

I moved around behind her and lined my stiff cock up with her wet fuck hole. I slipped into her mature blond pussy to fuck her hard and rough while as she softly moaned out, "Oh Toby, uuummmm, oooohhhh, mmmmmm, yes baby, Fuck me just like that Toby."

My flat stomach slapped loudly against her perky upturned ass as I pumped my stiff 7" dick into her soft velvety blond clam. I held her tiny hips while I kept fucking her hard and deep for as long as I possibly could, sending my Mom over the edge to 2 more orgasms, before I felt my cock tip tense and swell. I was roughly squeezing her soft 32C tits and tugging on her erect nipples when I finally unloaded a massive shot of thick gooey cum juice deep inside the wet fleshy folds of her blond haired pussy. I kept pumping my trim hips into my Mom from behind repeatedly until I was sure that I had drained every drop of my sperm deep inside her lovely little pussy. My Mom Jennifer collapsed forward onto her bed with my semi rigid dick still buried inside her tight blond cunt.

"Oh Toby, you are such a wonderful fuck for your old Mom," my Mom Jennifer softly whispered underneath me as we lay quietly recuperating from our sexual exertion. "I'm gonna need a good hard fucking like this on a regular schedule, Toby, if you're willing to be my new young stud," my Mom continued.

"Any time you want this, Mom, I'll be ready for you," I replied as I kissed her cheek.

"Mmmmm, that will be nearly all the time, Toby, when no one is around here to see what we are doing," my Mom Jennifer soft moaned. "No one can find out about us fucking like this, Toby, you can't ever tell anyone. Understand? No one!"

"I know, Mom, I won't tell anyone," I replied. "This is just between us forever!"

"Okay, baby, let's take a break for a little while and when you are ready and get hard again, you can fuck me some more," my Mom Jennifer whispered naughtily.

My cock slipped out of my Mom Jennifer's wet cum saturated cunt as she rolled onto her back. I wrapped my arms around her and I gently sucked on her soft 32C mounds of tit flesh until we both fell asleep, tightly snuggled in each other's arms.