Jenny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coaster2
coaster2
2,601 Followers

"I don't need one if you don't, Tom. I want you just as you are, nothing artificial, please?"

He held her and kissed her again, his smile having returned. He thought to himself how lucky he was to have found this lovely woman.

Tom reached behind her back and unhooked her brassiere. She hunched her shoulders forward and the straps fell, followed by the brassiere. His big hands covered her modest breasts easily and she could feel the rough surface of his fingers and thumbs. His palms were smooth, however, as he massaged her breasts gently.

Jenny pushed her hands up underneath his polo shirt and helped him remove it, then undid the button on her shorts. Tom found the zipper and slowly lowered it. Her snug fitting shorts clung to her hips and thighs and he slowly pushed them down until they too fell at her feet. Jenny stepped out of her sandals and then her shorts and stood before him in her white cotton panties. Tom kicked off his sandals and in one motion, picked up Jenny in his arms and laid her gently on the bed.

He sat on the edge of the bed and bent to kiss her. Everything seemed to be in slow motion for them. He was conscious of not rushing and ruining this perfect moment. He rose and picked the small lamp off the night table and placed on the floor further away from the bed. He draped his pale blue shirt over the lamp shade creating a softer low light.

"I don't want to make love in the dark," he said quietly when he had returned to her side.

"You are a very beautiful woman and I want to see your face and your eyes and know how you feel when I am inside you."

He slowly removed his shorts and sat on the edge of the bed again. Jenny was slightly intimidated by the size of his erection.

"I don't want to rush this, Jenny. I'm as nervous as a teenager with his first girl. I'll try to make this last as long as I can."

"I know. I understand. There's no rush. But I want you, Tom. I want you now," she pleaded.

He brought his hands to the waistband of her panties and slowly pulled them down. Jenny raised her hips and then her legs to help him as he slid them over her feet. He began kissing her lips and then, her neck and shoulders. He took her right breast in his mouth and she responded to the feel of his tongue on her nipple. The tip of his tongue circled the areola and then returned to her nipple. He moved to the other breast and repeated his caresses.

Soon, he moved to her abdomen, his tongue circling around and then inside her navel. Jenny was experiencing a myriad of sensations. She wondered if she had too much to drink except that she knew she hadn't. The excitement of what was to come created the electricity she felt within.

Tom rose from beside her and placed his hands on Jenny's knees, slowly pushing them apart. He climbed on the bed between her legs, and his kissing resumed on the inside of her thighs. He worked his way slowly towards her delta, kissing first one side and then the other.

Jenny had let her head fall on the pillow and was holding on to the low headboard with both hands. Her eyes were closed, and she shivered as Tom's kisses worked their way over her body. She wasn't ready when his tongue made brief contact with her sex. She jumped at the contact and tensed, waiting for what might come next.

Tom began a slow, bottom to top gliding with his tongue on her swollen labia, and she started to shake in anticipation. His fingers moved toward her center and gently pulled her lips apart. His tongue entered her, carefully avoiding her clitoris. Jenny arched her back in response to the erotic pleasure she was experiencing. Her buttocks were lifting off the bed, pushing her into Tom's hungry mouth.

When he moved to her clitoris, he began to massage the tiny bud. Her pussy was awash in her excitement. Jenny was thrashing her head back and forth as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her. Her hands left the headboard and grabbed the back of Tom's head, pulling him into her with force.

"Ohhhh, Tom ... please ... now please ...," she moaned.

Tom's head rose from his position between her legs. His hands grasped her hips and with almost no effort, he pulled her down the bed toward him. He took is rigid cock and began to slowly stroke its head up and down her opening, lubricating it before he slipped inside her welcoming embrace. The sensation for both of them was electric.

Tom began to push gently into Jenny slowly and yet insistently, using his hand to guide his rigid cock. He could now feel a lessening of the tightness in her vagina. Jenny had raised her knees and spread them as wide as she could to welcome him into her. His thickness was greater than she had experienced before, but his care and concern for her comfort helped reassure her.

Slowly, she was able to feel him moving further and further inside. He pushed and then withdrew, pushed a little more, then withdrew a little less. Soon, he was fully engorged in her, and he began a slow, small movement out and then into her. Jenny was now consumed by his presence inside her, and her craving took over as she began to push back rhythmically in time with his movements.

"Oh god that feels wonderful. Give me everything," she pleaded.

Tom began to increase the length of his stroke and Jenny immediately responded. She arched her back toward him, clasping his hips and pulling him into her as hard as she could.

"Ohhh, god ... ahhhh ... yesssss," she moaned.

Her orgasm had come quickly. She felt the sensation rip through her as she went rigid in her climax.

Tom had stopped moving as Jenny had orgasmed, waiting for her body to relax before resuming. As she sank to the bed, he sought her clit with his thumb. When he felt the little bud, he began to gently pinch it between his thumb and forefinger. It took only seconds before Jenny rushed toward her second orgasm.

"Oh god, Tom, what are you doing to me? Oh, no ... oh, oh ...don't stop!" she pleaded.

She was writhing in all directions as she was overcome again with excruciating spasms of pleasure.

Tom maintained his light pinching of her clit while he began to stroke into her again.

"Are you alright, Jenny?" he whispered in her ear.

"Oh," she gasped, wide-eyed. "Yes! Yes!"

She was panting with the stress of her orgasms and her own desire to match Tom's powerful thrusts into her.

"Tom, oh Tom! I can't believe how lovely you feel inside me. I wish I could keep you inside me forever."

Tom smiled as he looked into her eyes.

"Well, that might be a little difficult, but I'll do my best."

He pushed himself up with his arms and brought his knees up under Jenny's thighs. He remained in her, but only just. He picked her up by the hips and pulled her toward him. As he did so, he pushed his full length into her.

"Ahhhhh ... Uhhhh!" Jenny cried.

"I'm sorry, Jenny, I didn't mean to hurt you," he said quickly with a worried look.

"It didn't hurt. I just surprised me. Can you feel me squeezing you?" she asked.

"Yes, it feels wonderful, but I may finish soon if you keep it up," he warned.

"Well, perhaps you could use a little rest and then I could help you start again," she said shyly. "I want to make you come the way you made me come."

"How can I refuse an offer like that?"

He began stroking more forcefully and quickly, holding her thighs in his kneeling position and bending his body forward. He was able to feel Jenny using her internal muscles to tighten her grip on him randomly as he built his momentum. He knew he wouldn't be able to sustain this much longer as he could feel the swelling of his cock and the pressure in his scrotum.

"Ahhhhh ... ahhhh ... ahh ... ahh!" he cried out as his head snapped back and he froze in place.

He remained in that position for several seconds before his head fell forward. His breath whooshed out of him, and he slipped off Jenny to the side. He looked at her and smiled as she stroked his chest with her hand. She leaned across and they kissed deeply.

"One good deed deserves another," she said smiling, "but I don't know what I'm going to do about your two good deeds."

"Oh ... I don't think you need any help. You're doing just fine," he said as he regained his breath.

They were quiet for a while, basking in the glow of their lovemaking and exchanging caresses and kisses.

"Jenny, what happened tonight?" he asked seriously as he turned toward her. "How did this all happen so quickly?"

"I don't know. I never do this ... I don't know."

She was as mystified as Tom at how this day had evolved.

"That makes two of us," he said quickly. "So, since neither of us do "one-night-stands," what happened?"

"Magic, I guess," Jenny replied. She turned toward him and was stroking his chest and looking at him with her dark, unblinking eyes.

"I can believe that," he said quietly. "You are magic, you know. I think you cast a spell on me, or put something in the food we were eating at Steve and Ingrid's. In fact, that makes sense," he continued. "Look what happened to them. Overcome with passion! Unable to restrain themselves. Oh, the poor souls," he mocked.

"Heh, heh, the powers of a woman possessed," she laughed. "You've been bewitched, but that doesn't explain what happened to me," she chided.

"You're taking this all very lightly Ms. McGuire," he teased. "I'm beginning to think you're a wanton woman and just out for a good time."

"Damn, you've found me out," she pouted.

They lay silent for a while, gazing at each other while their hands explored.

"I've never been with a man who is as strong as you, Tom. I feel like I'm a toy when I'm in your hands, but you're so gentle at the same time," she said in wonder.

"I learned a long time ago that it can frighten people and I have to be very careful not to use that strength carelessly. I can't let myself be overcome by emotion or passion and forget. I'm very afraid of hurting someone, especially you," he confessed.

"I never felt threatened, Tom. You were so considerate and loving. It was wonderful. I could feel your power. It was tremendously sexy, but I always felt you were in control of your emotions. I almost wanted you to show me that strength, to be a bit reckless with me. It was a very arousing thought."

"Well, it's a very arousing thought for me too," he said looking down as his erection began to return.

Jenny reached across and held his growing cock, slowly stroking it. It was soon rigid again.

"You've got me ready to take you for a big ride. Mount up when you're ready," he said smiling.

She lifted her leg over him and he rolled onto his back. She sat astride him with her hands on his chest. He could feel the wetness of her pubic hair and the seepage from her pussy. She was very ready for him again.

Jenny lifted herself up on her knees and grasped his swollen member in her hand. She held him and began to slowly and rhythmically run the glans against the lips of her center. It was quickly lubricated with both their fluids. Hastily, she parted her nether lips and began to lower herself onto him. As they had in the beginning, she made little downward motions to begin her penetration and gradually, pushed herself deeper and deeper onto him.

Her eyes were closed and her head lolled back and forth as she surrendered to the erotic waves passing through her. She began to ride and ride and ride. Up and down, the only sounds were the liquid squishing sounds of their union, and her grunts of passion.

She rode steadily for a while, but then Tom could feel her movements become irregular as she propelled herself toward her orgasm. Her motion became random and she swayed from side to side as her bouncing action become more rapid. Her breathing accelerated and soon her hands were placed firmly on Tom's chest and her head slumped forward between her arms as her moment approached.

"Oh, Tom, here it comes again. I'm going to fall off this horse, lover. I'm going to fall off ... Ohhhh ... mmmphhhh ... mmm ... hahuuuh!"

Tom caught her and held her as she began to slip to one side. Her hips continued to pump on his heavy shaft and her eyes remained closed as she was sucked into her orgasm. Her arms collapsed and she fell into his as her body jerked in spasms as she surrendered to the ultimate pleasure.

She lay still on Tom's chest for what seemed like a long time. As she began to recover, her eyes fluttered open and her breathing became more regular. She moved her arms from underneath her and upward, running her fingers through Tom's hair. She raised her head and looked into his eyes.

She pulled herself up his beautiful, tanned body and began to kiss him. At first tentatively, then with more force and passion. It was as if she was trying to consume him. She could feel Tom's rigid member still inside her, but only just. She placed her hands on his chest again and remounted herself.

Tom started to giggle a childish, 'little boy' giggle as he watched her try and coordinate herself. He grasped her lovely butt cheeks with both hands and pushed her onto him in one strong shove. Her head snapped back and she let out a cry, not of pain, but of surprise and pleasure.

"Oh yes. More please. Drive it in me, Tommy boy. Fuck me Tommy. Fuck me hard, now!" she commanded.

Tom was momentarily taken aback with her language. He hadn't imagined she would know or use such words. But she was in another world right now, and he guessed she was lost in this strange, sexual landscape. In one powerful movement, he turned her on her back and mounted her, driving his cock deeply into her. She gasped at his powerful invasion and her eyes opened, focused on his face.

He wore a grin, but a serious look in his eyes as he began to thrust deeply and rapidly into her. They were destined for a final explosive finish and they were in a hurry to get there. Jenny's orgasm came first and it was the classic flashing lights and blaring horns orgasm that every woman dreams of. Again, she went rigid in her climax but this time Tom did not pause in his relentless charge toward his own finish.

They made loud, animal-like sounds as they surrendered to their passions. Sweat poured off Tom's forehead and dripped on Jenny's face. She didn't notice. As she came down from her moment of extreme pleasure, Tom stiffened in her arms and began to grunt and groan as he completed his moment, spurting into her once again.

Mercifully, he collapsed to her side and breathing hard, opened his eyes to look at Jenny. He pulled her too him and held her tightly. He kissed her cheeks and nose and tasted the salt of his own sweat as it trickled off his forehead. Finally, he released her and rolled onto his back.

She crawled over to him and laid her head on his chest. She reached for his now shrinking cock and held it gently in her hand. She couldn't remember ever being more satisfied and spent. Tom was both a powerful lover, as well as a thoughtful and gentle one. They lay together for several minutes. Tom rolled over and looked at the clock on the night table. Twelve thirty. He turned back to Jenny.

"When can I see you again?" he asked quietly.

"Why don't you come for brunch in the morning? You can meet Nikki then," she said smiling.

"I'd love that. What time?"

"How about ten?" she suggested.

"Mind if I come early?"

"You didn't come early tonight," she kidded.

"I was inspired by the lady," he said seriously.

He leaned over and kissed her lightly.

"Time for me to go. You can get some sleep and I can have my erotic dreams."

Slowly he sat up and began looking around for his clothes. She wrapped her arms around his waist and held him tight.

"Don't go. Not yet. I want you again, Tom," she pleaded.

He twisted around and looked down at her. "I'm sorry, Jenny. I don't think I can manage another. I don't think I can get it up for you."

"Why don't you let me help?" she said slyly. "Just come over here and let me look after you and we'll see what happens, OK?"

"OK, Jen, you're in charge," he said happily as he fell back on the pillow.

He had been stroking her breasts, but soon she had slid down out of reach and her face was hovering over his now flaccid member. She looked at it curiously and poked and pushed it with her finger for a moment. Then she took it gently in both hands and lowered her head to his abdomen and lightly kissed his glans. Her tongue slowly began to lick the still wet organ. She could taste the combined fluids from their bodies and was surprised at its blandness.

Soon, she could begin to feel a change in the soft muscle, and continued to lick the underside slowly from base to tip.

Tom began to react to her tantalizing torture. He had propped himself up with his arms locked and his hands behind him so that he could watch her. She looked up at him without taking her tongue off him, and he saw a smile in her eyes. Then, without any warning, she took the head of his cock in her mouth and began to suck it.

Tom's member continued to grow and he was well on its way to a full erection. Jenny continued sucking for a minute and then started to take more of him into her mouth. His thickness made it difficult for her, but she had now restored life to what he thought to be dead. Her head bobbed up and down as she licked and sucked on him. Tom was fully erect and ready for her once again. He placed his hands on each side of her head and pulled her toward him. She smiled and crawled up his body and kissed him aggressively.

Tom responded, oblivious to the unusual taste of their kiss. She was almost out of control and obviously seeking aggressive satisfaction from him. He reached down and slid a finger into her, stroking it in and out firmly against her pubic bone and clit. She began to squirm and her breath came in pants.

She was well lubricated and her body was dancing on his as she tried to rub her breasts and pelvis into him. He roughly pushed her off and rolled her over, spreading her legs and drawing her knees up under his armpits. He held his now rigid member against her wet and willing vagina, and pushed forcefully into her.

Jenny gasped at first as she felt the large head of his cock push against her. She reached down and grasped his hand and pulled him toward her. He was entering her more quickly and powerfully than he had before and she was encouraging him. She pulled the hand holding his erection away, and drove her pelvis toward him, attempting to impale herself upon him.

Tom was grateful that he had already had two orgasms. At least he wouldn't be so quick to explode with her aggressive sexual demands. She had become a different woman from the gentle one of a few minutes ago. Whatever had set her off was potent, and she had become very aggressive.

He responded to her demands with long, heavy strokes, driving himself into her as far as he could. She was calling out now, in some incomprehensible language. Her head thrashed from side to side and her eyes were open but unfocused. She was lost again in search of pure sexual gratification and nothing else would satisfy her.

Tom continued to stroke rapidly, lifting himself up to drag the top of his member against her clitoris. He wanted to give her the maximum pleasure possible in this frenetic coupling.

Jenny began her orgasmic ritual, stiffening and arching her back, her eyes wide and mouth open, gasping for air.

"Awwwhhhhgggg ... ahhhh ... Uhhhh!" she cried loudly.

Tom was seconds away from his finish as well, and continued to pump into her at an even more ferocious rate. Jenny began to whimper and make keening sounds as the finish came near. Tom's eyes were closed and his head lowered as he slowed his piston like motions into her.

Jenny had collapsed on the bed and was holding Tom's hips as he continued to drive into her. Their sounds merged as Tom reached his climax and groaned his finish. Once again, he slipped out of her and rolled off to her side. They lay in each other's arms for several minutes as their breathing returned to normal.

coaster2
coaster2
2,601 Followers