Jenny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coaster2
coaster2
2,599 Followers

Tom didn't know what to think. Tonight had been a bizarre experience. Who was this woman? One moment she is the lovely, demure mother of an eight-year-old and the next, she is a sexual tiger, complete with foul language and wanton skills. He was fascinated and drawn inexorably to her. She thrilled him with her aggressive sexual exploits and calmed him with her gentle hands and loving kisses. She had captured him, but which "she" was the captor.

"I'm going to make sure this isn't a one night stand, you know," she said confidently.

"I'm going to help you make sure," he replied, smiling at her.

"How?"

"I'll be here tomorrow morning for your brunch. I just may decide not to leave," he continued with an arched eyebrow look.

"You'd better be careful, Mr. Blanton. I may be one of those women who stalk men. Remember 'Basic Instinct?'" she threatened in a mock-serious tone.

"I'll make sure to give you my personal cell phone number so you can find me anywhere," he teased.

"Make sure you do. I always want know where my lover is. I get a kick out of telling him what I'm going to do to him the next time I see him," she chortled in a sinister tone.

"It must be hard to be a sex-starved stalker when you have a little girl to raise," he laughed.

"It's terrible. I have a hard time keeping a straight face or a menacing voice."

"Don't bother on my account," he said softly. "You call, and I'll come running."

He reached over and cradled her head in his hand, pulled her gently toward him and kissed her softly.

"And now it really is time for me to go, Jen. But, I'll be here by ten this morning, you can count on that."

"Hmmmm. I am counting on it."

They held each other for a few moments more before Tom rose and swung his legs over the side of her bed. Jenny watched him dress, admiring his tanned, muscular back, shoulders and arms. She had never been attracted to the steroid enhanced body builders, but she found Tom's muscular physique immensely sexy.

Tom finished dressing and leaned down to kiss her.

"Good night, Jen. See you soon."

He stood and walked quietly to the bedroom door and let himself out. Jenny watched him go and sighed. She felt more fulfilled than she had in many years.

"Is he the one?" she wondered to herself.

She rose, put on her robe, and walked to the living room. She locked the front door, and went to the front curtains, parting them slightly in time to watch Tom drive slowly up the street. She turned out the lights in the living room and kitchen, and padded back to her bedroom. She slipped off her robe and slid between the sheets, still naked. She wondered if she would sleep, but that was her last conscious thought.

Tom slowly drove the short distance to his home. He could have walked home from Jenny's house, but thought better of it at this hour in the early morning. He tried to make sense of the events of the last half day, and the turmoil of emotion roiling inside him.

He was excited, captivated, aroused, intimidated, surprised, confused, and definitely destabilized. It had happened so fast he couldn't tell what he was really feeling, except that he couldn't wait to see her and be with her again.

"It won't be that long," he thought, as he pulled into his driveway.

He unlocked the front door and closed it behind him. A brief trip to the bathroom, a wash and a tooth brushing. He moved to the bedroom, peeling his clothes off as he went to his unmade bed. Flopping on it, he pulled a sheet up to his chest and within seconds, was fast asleep.

coaster2
coaster2
2,599 Followers