All Comments on 'Jerk Ch. 02'

by RejectReality

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More!

I think this has a lot of potential to keep going. I would love to keep reading this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great

So very erotic. You earned the five stars you have received so far.Thank you.

Small suggestion: Valerie could help him by introducing him to a girl his age and either coaching or joining in.

RejectRealityRejectRealityalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for the compliments! As I always say, there's a chance this one could continue. It's a matter of whether the characters have another story to tell me that I think has enough meat on the bones to post.

At least now, with this story getting a sequel, you know that's not all hot air LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very sexy.

Great story, love it if you coul carry on. Introduce him to anal and maybe a 3some.

Jonny_BluelineJonny_Bluelinealmost 11 years ago
Lots of Fun

Her son will end up in jail eventually from assaulting someone and she will just keep screwing Tim. Tim needs some pointers on meeting women and then Valerie will have to wait in line.

Keep going if you can develop a really good storyline. It's good as the tale goes with 2 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
GREAT STORYLINE

I'm looking to go out and get beat up by some guy with a MILF. Thanks for sharing :):)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
you hit me

but I'm the man who's tapping your mom, bitch!

my kind of revenge :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice work..

Enjoyed it start to finish.. Well done...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep going

I like it so far but you should defiantly keep going. I think there is so much you could add to the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
VERY nice!

Since Val has come back of her own accord, there is MUCH you can expand on with this story.

She can fulfill HER needs as she transitions back into the dating world AND she can teach Tim how to be a better lover & instill confidence in him to pursue other females down the road & expand his own horizons.

You can always add a few paragraphs about her son picking on the wrong guy & getting his ass THOROUGHLY kicked......broken jaw, broken arms, brokens legs.....

YEAH, I can see that.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great

This is a great story. Hope it continues

SpreadHerCheeksAndFeast1SpreadHerCheeksAndFeast1over 9 years ago
The taste.

He needs to totally lick the taste right out of her asshole. Spread her cheeks wide and lick, suck and tongue fuck her tight little asshole until she comes.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
ch. 03

Jason I'd like you to meet your new stepdad

kakashi524kakashi524over 9 years ago
Sequel... Amazing!

To be honest I kind of saw where things were going, still I loved every second of it!

One thing that might be missing would be in chapter three, if there is a chapter three (please! please! pelase!). Would be for Jason to find out about his Mom and Timmy's 'relationship'. And I guess since Valerie had her tubes tied they could become untied, I guess that's a possibility.

Another 5 Star Rating! I favorited the story aswell (ch1 only since the list would fill up very fast if I add sequels).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
love it

Love it and would love to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

thanks for a fun story. I was hoping for the ending you gave it....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Great story, id Love to see a sequel with Kelly, the Bully’s girlfriend getting involved as well

shinyfanshinyfanalmost 6 years ago

Love this story :) Nice work, thumbs up :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
IT WAS GREAT

Better than the first.

Thanks for sharing.

Decal_lastDecal_lastabout 5 years ago
Winner by a nose

Nice ending. Something like when it’s inevitable just take it and enjoy.

SilverPlatedSilverPlatedover 4 years ago
Val!!!

God I liked this story! You did an amazing job with the dynamic between the man two characters, I can’t wait to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fucking hot, got my boner up and had a wank. Keep the story going please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh man, SOOO good. Everything about it was just right. Thank you.

Barry

morningfun1974morningfun19749 months ago

I don't usually listen to these type of stories, but you got me hook now. great story.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594196 months ago

The story was fantastic and I was engaged into it. I could tell the more I read the better you are getting at telling a story. Well done (unlike my steak & eggs if your offering to send it!¡! 😶)

🙈🙉🙊💨🤮

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRejectReality@RejectReality
I reject your reality, and substitute my own. My stories are not meant for those who seek complete reality, which I assume my pen name should give away. In my little world, there are no STDs, unless necessary to the story. The weird exception is the rule when you step into ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Jerk Previous Part
Jerk Series Info