All Comments on 'Jessica Ch. 07'

by damonX

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
z00timez00timealmost 20 years ago
How about 1 final story for....

...those of us readers that don't understand what the loving wifes category is all about. I would enjoy reading about the slut paying for her infidelity.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 20 years ago
I thought this story died already?

Like the other commentator, I would like to see a real-world resolution to this story with the husband finding out and reacting as 99.999% of the men in the world (not the ones that read erotic stories) would. Psssst, just in case you don't know, that would be dumping her and finding someone who truly loves him and him only. Her laughable belief that she "only loves him" but has to ride every dick within a two-mile radius is too ridiculus for anyone reading this story to believe.

I've noticed that you have never written a sex scene with her husband and herself. Don't you believe that you could write it with a straight face and make it believable? Yeah, I don't either.

The sex scenes were nice and hot but the betrayal scenes more than wiped out any erotic feelings completely.

I hope you meant those two words at the bottom of your story.

The Erotic AvengerThe Erotic Avengeralmost 20 years ago
Pretty obvious where this one is going

She is going to be discovered. The question is how is the husband going to deal with it. If it follows Literotica realism the husband will stay with his slut wife. How droll. Do finish the story, however. If, for no other reason, that the boards can get action.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Lets See The Rest of It

All these comments about "The End" are wasted. I know for a fact that the author has at least one more chapter already written, and I for one would like to read it. Not to mention any and all others he might care to post in the future. Not just for this story, but any others he has posted as well.

On a side note, to the anal-ist at the top of this thread, perhaps you could refer us all to some of the outstanding erotic stories that you have written. Then we could all see how it should be done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hot series

but shit, why get married if she wants to continue her lifestyle? if she wants to get married while continueing the life style why not let her husband play to? she should set him up with some hot chicks while she sluts around! otherwise she's just another cunt who uses people she claims to love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
the end

I was thinking that it was concluded with with him taking a walk and stumbling on the scene of his wife's new cheating; and JUST LEAVE her there. It would save the problems of her cheating and his discovery later; and her having those options to do anyone anytime she may have wanted. Better to shorten the marriage and not have to hear, just sex..i love you...and such dribble from her.

damonXdamonXover 14 years agoAuthor
Wife stories

I'm actually surprised that no one has written a husband's revenge story. It seems that there would be a big audience for it. It's not something that I would do since it doesn't really turn me on. I know these cheating wife stories are often perceived as cliche since there are so many of them with similar storylines. The reason for that is...its a popular theme. People like them. When I write, I focus more on the detail than the overall storyline. I like to write hot, descriptive sex scenes with enough story to give the readers some background into the characters. I also add in things that turn me on. Cheating women is one of those things that turn me on. In my private life, I am attracted to attached women. Therefor I tend to add them into my stories. I realize that there are a lot of you out there that do not like the idea of cheating wives. The one thing I can't figure out is why you continue reading these stories. I also don't understand the level of hostility that some of you have, but I will not dwell on that fact as it has already exhausted me. In general, some people are wondering why there is never a "real world" situation to these stories. The answer is simple. This is not real world. The reason we write stories is to explore fantasies that we do not have the chance to explore in real life. Most "real world" situations just wouldn't be that interesting to read about. Would you really want to read a story about a woman who has missionary position sex and then is divorced by her husband? I'd love to hear your thoughts on this subject.

Damon

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Damoxnx thanks for your comment

I was reading a few of your stories but getting tired if the married slut who never has consequences. Now I understand that your into the cheating and don't write consequences. Thanks for the info,I'll be skipping the rest of your stuff, not my cup of tea.

I hope you don't extend your desire into real life. Marriage is a big commitment and a lot of work and it doesn't need some outside guy trying to bang the wife. It's always easy to look better than the husband when you don't have to deal with the hard stuff in a relationship.if you do chose to be the other guy, then I sincerely hope you get an extreme dose of karma sent your way.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
NOT FLOWERS ON THE WALL

but handwriting for the attorneys. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
gross

Don't assholes taste a little duuurty after something like a fart? See, I wouldn't know, but that's what I think of when people go full retard and fellate assholes. My God, all these people must shit roses and petunias. There are some stories where people do just that. Scary.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Why

Why would this whore even get married. I suppose it wouldn't be nasty enough of she was single.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved Jessica!

A horny redheaded 30 yo wife

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous