Jessica Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damonX
damonX
3,003 Followers

As Alyssa pulled away, she pushed Jessica's head towards Shane's. He leaned down and pressed his lips to hers, pushing his tongue into her mouth. Alyssa circled around back and pulled Jessica's hair out of the way. She then kissed her gently on the neck, licking at her smooth tanned skin as her husband kissed Jessica's mouth.

"Lift your arms," Alyssa whispered into her ear.

Jessica obeyed and both Shane and his wife pulled her tiny shirt over her head, exposing her firm tanned breasts. Shane immediately pulled her closer and took one of her nipples into his mouth, sucking softly. Alyssa started planting small kisses on her back, working her way down, gliding her hands down her sides. A shiver went through Jessica's body and she moaned a little louder.

Alyssa dropped to her knees and hooked her fingers into the waistband of Jessica's shorts. In one movement she pulled them down her legs. Shane went back to kissing her as he slid a finger into her little white panties. Jessica threw her head back in pleasure as his finger slipped inside her. Alyssa was still on her knees, kissing her lower back and ass cheeks with her soft lips and tongue. Reaching up, she took a hold of Jessica's panties and slid them down as well. Jess kicked her clothes away and soon realized that she was totally naked!

Shane's dick was pressed up against her stomach and she caressed his balls with one hand while grabbing his muscular ass with the other. Alyssa was kneeling right down, kissing her calves, but working her way up. Jessica let out a little giggle as she kissed the back of her knee. When she got up to her ass, Alyssa began to run her tongue over Jessica's soft flesh. Shane reached around grabbed her ass cheeks, gently pulling them apart, exposing Jessica's most private area to his wife.

Jessica almost fainted as Alyssa touched her sensitive asshole with her talented tongue. She moaned and kissed Shane harder as she reached around, placing a hand on Alyssa's head. Shane moved down and started kissing her neck as his hands held firm on her ass cheeks. He was splaying them wide as his wife stabbed at Jessica's tiny pink asshole with her tongue.

"Oh god!" Jessica muttered as Shane continued down, kissing her tits then her belly button, poking his tongue inside. A few moments later she could feel his hot breath on her pussy, as Alyssa continued giving her anus long wet licks with her tongue.

Shane kissed her shaved mound all over before zeroing in on her clit, which was already engorged and swollen. His tongue flicked at it for a while, then dove up inside her, causing her to gasp. Jessica moaned uncontrollably as Alyssa ate her asshole out and Shane licked her pussy. She grabbed both by the hair as she came.

It was the most incredible feeling to have two tongues exploring her holes, but Jessica's orgasm caused her clit to become very sensitive and she was forced to push Shane's head away.

"Come lay down," Alyssa suggested, gently pushing her towards the bed.

Jessica happily hopped up onto the soft bed and laid onto her back. Shane and Alyssa kissed each other before joining her.

Alyssa crawled over and kissed Jessica, as Shane went back to work on her tits, sucking and licking. Seductively, Alyssa bit her lip and moved down her body. Jessica spread her legs, expecting her to go to work on her pussy, but she bypassed the whole region and started running her tongue down her leg. Jessica giggled as Alyssa took one of her toes into her mouth and started sucking. It felt a little strange, but also very good, so she just closed her eyes and enjoyed it.

Meanwhile, Shane pulled himself up to his knees at Jessica's head. She opened her eyes to see his large, erect cock staring her in the face. She opened her mouth and tilted her head to the side, eager to take in his mouth watering dick. Alyssa was staring at her as her tongue flicked around her toes.

"Do it," she said. "Suck his cock!"

Shane took Jessica's head and pushed forward into her open mouth. She moaned in pleasure as his thick fleshy tool penetrated her lips. Her hands went to his ass as she started to suck.

Alyssa then began to move up Jessica's leg to her wet little pussy. Spreading her legs apart, she buried her face in her moist cunt, licking frantically. As she ate her, she slipped a finger inside, massaging the walls of her pussy.

Shane was muttering something quietly as he continued guiding his fat cock into Jessica's face. She could taste his pre-cum, as he held her head and slid himself in and out. Just then, Alyssa took her wet finger from Jessica's pussy and pushed it up her asshole, causing her to buck wildly. Shane tightened his grip on her head, as she thrashed. He then flipped one leg over, so he was straddling her face. Jessica hungrily pulled him in for more.

She was taking him down to the balls, as he forced his cock into her throat. Alyssa kept her finger firmly embedded in Jessica's ass as she took her face from her pussy. She kissed her way up her stomach, then moved to her husband's ass. Shane moaned deeply as his wife tongued his asshole, and Jessica sucked his cock.

He grabbed her head harder and started to shake. Then Jessica felt his steaming hot cum blast into her mouth. He pulled away and Alyssa grabbed his cock from behind and continued jerking. His white cream splattered Jessica's face as she attempted to swallow it all down.

"Good job hon," Alyssa said, pushing Shane aside. "I'll take it from here."

With that, she crawled up Jessica's prone body and licked a large gob of cum from her cheek.

"Do you like the taste of my husband's cum?" she asked.

Jessica nodded.

Alyssa continued licking the white cream from her face, then grabbed Jessica by the hair and kissed her deeply. She pushed her tongue into her mouth, along with a fair amount of cum. Jessica savored the taste and kissed back enthusiastically.

When Alyssa finally pulled away she had a sexy smile on her face.

"Now it's my turn," she said.

Before Jessica could say anything, Alyssa crawled up and straddled her face. She had nothing on under her skirt, so her wet, shaved pussy was right in Jessica's face. Jess opened her mouth and touched her tongue on Alyssa's clit.

"Oh yes, that's it. Faster! Lick my pussy!"

Her words spurred Jessica on more and soon she was lapping away at her little pink cunt, while her finger rubbed Alyssa's asshole.

"Ooooo, stick it in! Right up my ass!"

Jessica pushed it in slowly.

"Yes!" Alyssa groaned. "Get me nice and warmed up so my husband can fuck me there. I bet you like it up your ass too huh? Maybe if you eat my asshole I'll let him fuck you there too. I know you like it! He told me what a nasty slut you were last night. He told me how you licked his asshole as your husband slept beside you!"

It was too much for Jessica to take. As she shoved her tongue up Alyssa's wet hole, she reached down and shoved two fingers into her own pussy.

"Oh, you just can't get enough!" Alyssa teased.

She then got off Jessica's face and bent over onto her hands and knees. Shane walked over to her with his semi-flaccid cock in his hand. Alyssa looked up at him as he inserted it into her mouth. She reached up and took his balls in her hands as she sucked him back to hardness.

As this was happening, she stuck her pert little ass up in the air behind her. Jessica crawled forward and buried her tongue in her wet pussy again. She then slid her lips up and placed a deep kiss on her puckered asshole. Alyssa was moaning on Shane's cock and Jessica shoved her tongue out, worming its way up her friend's butt. She reached down to Alyssa's pussy to find that her own hand was already working frantically down there. She slid two fingers into her hole and continued eating her ass.

Alyssa pulled her husband's cock from her mouth and looked up to him.

"Our little slut is licking my ass hon," she said nonchalantly. "Why don't you go reward her."

Shane moved around behind Jessica as she continued tongue fucking Alyssa's asshole. He placed his cock at the entrance to her pussy and softly spread her engorged lips apart.

Jessica pulled her tongue from Alyssa's ass and turned to Shane.

"Fuck me! Please!"

Shane smiled and pushed his cock into her waiting cunt. Jessica moaned and threw her head back. Shane buried himself to the hilt in her wet hole, then grabbed her by the hair, forcing her face back between Alyssa's ass cheeks.

Jessica was moaning into her friend's ass, as Shane began to thrust. His dick slid in deep before retracting almost all the way out. He was so thick that her pussy was full and stretched around his girth as it traveled in and out. The force of each thrust pushed her harder between Alyssa's ass cheeks. Alyssa herself was moaning uncontrollably as Jessica tongued her tight butthole.

"Ohh, god! Lick it bitch! Lick my asshole!"

Her words made Jessica even more horny and she shoved her tongue in as far as it could go. Shane had one hand on her ass as his other grasped her hair. He was giving it to her so hard that Jessica thought he might cum soon.

It was then that he pulled out and yanked her head towards him, offering her his wet, glistening cock. Jessica sucked it in eagerly, tasting her own juices. She started stroking him as well, trying to get him to cum in her mouth, but Alyssa would have none of that.

"Slow down girl," she said with a giggle. "Save some for me! I've been dying to have a cock in my ass all day."

Jessica looked over to see her new friend prying her own ass cheeks apart as she sat bent over on the bed. She could see her tiny puckered butthole, wet with her saliva.

"Help him inside me," Alyssa suggested.

Jessica took Shane's dick and pressed it up against his wife's ass. Alyssa moaned as he pushed forward. Jessica stared at the tiny hole as it stretched wide to receive the massive cock. As he started his slow descent into Alyssa's asshole, Jessica fondled his balls. He smiled at her then pulled her face up to kiss her. He shoved his tongue into her mouth as he bottomed out in his wife's ass. Jessica kissed him back harder, then moved lower to kiss his chest. But she didn't stop there. Lower and lower she went , until her tongue was at the base of his long hard dick. She licked at his shaft as it slid in and out of Alyssa's ass. She felt so dirty. She couldn't believe she was doing this on her honeymoon!

"Oh my God! Fuck Yes! Fill my ass!"

Jessica liked hearing Alyssa talk that way, and became even more turned on. Reaching under Shane's pulsing cock, she slid two fingers into her friend's pussy. She could feel his dick pressing against the inside of Alyssa's pussy wall. With her other hand she caressed Shane's balls, trying to coax the cum out of his cock.

Then she had an idea.

Moving around behind him, she lowered her head and started kissing his firm muscular ass. Pushing the taut cheeks apart, Jessica then stabbed his asshole with her little pink tongue. Shane's moans of pleasure told her that he liked what she was doing so she buried her face in his ass and ate his asshole like a sex crazed slut. As his thrusts became faster and faster, she pulled away and moved back around front. Shane was already cumming when he yanked his dick from Alyssa's well-fucked ass. Jessica watched the first few shots of hot white cream splash onto her friend's ass. Alyssa reached back and pulled her cheeks wide as her husband covered her butthole in cum. Jessica then dropped down and sucked the last of Shane's jism from his shrinking cock. She realized that it had just been up another woman's ass, but she didn't care. She just wanted to be as nasty and as slutty as possible.

As she pulled Shane's flaccid dick from between her lips she looked over at Alyssa. She was holding her ass open wide and Jessica could see the slimy liquid forming a sexy trail down her ass crack. She knew what she wanted, and she was happy to comply. Jessica started to lick the gooey mess from Alyssa's ass, paying close attention to her freshly stretched butt hole.

Mmm, that feel's so good," Alyssa cooed as her friend ate her cum covered ass. "Now it's your turn."

Jessica wanted badly to have Shane's dick inside her, so the women quickly went to work, trying to get him hard again. Jessica took his big soft cock into her mouth again and sucked frantically as Alyssa sucked his balls and poked a finger up his ass. Soon Shane was nice and hard again, and Jessica was ready to be fucked.

Alyssa gently pushed her back onto the bed, and assumed a 69 position. She then took her husband's cock, gave it a few licks and proceeded to guide it into Jessica's waiting cunt. Jessica moaned as her pussy stretched around his invading tool, taking him deeper and deeper. All the while Alyssa was working on her clit with abandon, licking and sucking at the soft fleshy button. Shane took her by the ankles and spread her wide as his hips pumped her full of cock. Jessica looked up into Alyssa's wet, dripping pussy and became so filled with lust she almost exploded.

Like a wild animal. she attacked, shoving her tongue into her friend's cunt. Her nose was pressed into her wet asshole as she tongue fucked her pussy. Every thrust of Shane's powerful hips jolted her firm little body and brought her a little closer to orgasm. She then began moaning uncontrollably as the intense feeling washed over her.

"I think our little slut wants it in the ass now hon," Alyssa said to her husband. "Do you want to fuck that cute little ass of hers?"

Shane smiled and pulled out of Jessica's pussy. As he spread her legs wider and lifted her hips off the bed, Alyssa licked her fingers and began to slather Jessica's asshole in saliva.

Jessica took a deep breath as she felt her butthole begin to stretch. Alyssa hopped off and started to rub her friend's clit.

"You want it, don't you? She said. "You want to be fucked in the ass like a little whore!"

Jessica clenched her teeth. Shane's cock was quite big and the feeling of having it pushed up her tiny asshole was more than a little painful. She felt herself stretch as the thick meat traveled farther up her ass. Alyssa continued her barrage of filthy comments as her husband filled her asshole with his dick, making Jessica feel even more slutty.

"Oh god yes!" she moaned, thrusting her butt back against Shane's invading cock. "Fuck my ass!"

The minutes wore on and Shane became more and more aggressive as he pounded Jessica's asshole without mercy. Jessica shut her eyes and let the feeling flow through her body.

"I'm going to cum soon," Shane said between breaths.

Alyssa smiled.

"Where do you want it Jess?" she asked. "Where do you want my husband's cum?"

"My face!" she answered. "Cum all over my fucking face!"

With that, Shane pulled his cock from Jessica's well-fucked butthole, as Alyssa grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head up. He was already spurting by the time Jess got her face in range. She smiled as the hot cream splashed across her lips. After he had spent his load, Alyssa moved in for one final deep kiss.

* * * * *

Jessica sat in the airport lounge waiting for her flight. Her loving husband James was beside her, holding her hand protectively. She wondered how long it would be before the temptation overtook her once again. How many more men would she fuck? Just how far could she take it without her new husband finding out? The thrill was building up inside her. She knew deep down inside that she would never be able to give up the new life she had found. She was tired of fighting it. She was ready to embrace it.

The End

damonX
damonX
3,003 Followers
12