Jessica's New Life Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Actions have consequences Jess." He raised the full length of his shaft off his chest and held it pointing forward and up. It was magnificent - a mighty Black cobra ready to strike. "You know what you need to do."

Jess hesitated momentarily and then straddled his chest with her legs. She almost stood upright to allow herself to grasp his cock and point its thick end at her waiting cunt. As she squatted she felt his arms grip her and help her keep her balance. She'd taken him before but not in this position.

She brushed the head of his cock across her pussy lips. It felt really good but she knew what Jackson wanted. She eased herself into position and then began to work herself onto him. He was thick but the head and a few inches easily slid home. She giggled - maybe he had resized her yesterday after all.

Laetitia glanced at her bottle of lube - seemed they wouldn't be needing it today. This little cracka was obviously the self-lubricating type.

Jackson Hammer lay back and enjoyed. He felt her pussy, still tight but now yielding, steadily give ground to his meat as Jess worked herself onto it in small movements.

"Lots of white girls want my seed," he said calmly, "you need to earn it. You need to take all that yourself."

Jess started to work harder - her hair flying as she strove desperately, fraction of an inch by fraction of an inch, to take him all. It was much harder without Jackson's help. It was almost like impaling herself on a huge dildo. But this 'dildo' was warm and meaty and full of blood and sperm. This 'dildo' could take a white woman and make her a black man's baby-momma. She imagined herself waddling into work with her belly huge and knowing she had Jackson Hammer's baby kicking in her womb.

Her body shook and she mewled. Additional lubrication helped the big cock work another inch or two into her. She was so close now - so close to where she needed to be. So close to taking all this huge Black cock today. When that happened Jackson would take over and he would pound her like she craved and as only he could. More generally, she was so close to meeting Taylor's requirements. She knew that when that happened, when she had proved herself, then most likely pregnancy risk would be EVERY fertile day and pregnancy fact would be just a matter of time.

"YEEESSSS," she growled like an animal on heat, "I NEED IT, I NEEEEDDDD ITTTT." Her pussy met his torso - that big Black babymaker was back balls deep in its new white home.

Jackson had been waiting for the moment. He pushed his upper body upright so that she was held under him. Then he began to pound and to pound hard. He was relentless, he was brutal, he was Jackson Hammer. Each thrust drew a gasp as the air was pushed out of her lungs and she sought to suck in oxygen between his strokes.

He shifted himself so he could push home harder and deeper. This was a real classy piece and real smart too by all accounts. He wanted to reduce her to a howling orgasmic mess - he truly wanted to show her his sexual power. He also knew what his customers would want to see. They wanted to see her ridden hard and filled with Black seed so they could imagine her in nine months time, her belly huge and her titties dripping milk. Even most of his female fans wanted to see that - to see the stuck-up high-society white bitch kept barefoot and pregnant, a succession of black men's bastards obscenely stretching her once perfectly flat belly. He didn't understand that but he didn't care - so long as he got his big cock deep into lovely white-breads like this one.

He hauled her clear of his body to let her get some more air into her lungs. She'd have to perform a little more before she'd earned his seed. The respite was momentary and soon his powerful buttocks were driving his huge cock home again and again.

"Who owns this pussy, Jess?" he growled.

"You do," she moaned.

"Just me?"

"No, all Black men. All Black men own it."

"Right, who owns these titties, Jess?" A big hand swatted her tit and set the already-marked flesh jiggling. His fingers squeezed her long erect nipple.

"Black men, Black men own my titties."

His hand moved down and lay across her flat belly - feeling the vibration of his own cock powering in and out of her just under the skin. "Who owns this belly, Jess?"

"Black men, Black men own my belly. They own me, they own all of me."

"Yeah, little white girl is trading up. Taking the superior seed to make her babies. That right, Jess?"

"Yes," her eyes were closed now and her breathing was quick and shallow.

"What's going in this pussy that I own?"

"Your seed."

"Yeah, my nut's goin in that pussy." There was silence for a moment. "Say it," he growled angrily.

"Your ... nut," she responded quietly.

"Good girl, and what these titties for, these titties I own."

"Feeding babies."

"What babies?" his mouth dropped momentarily to suck on a nipple.

"Black babies."

"That's right - gonna look real good with a Black baby sucking on each of them titties."

He laid down a succession of powerful stokes, "What about this belly, this womb I own, what's that for?"

"Making Black babies."

"What babies?"

She was quiet and he paused his stroke. "Tell me - you know what you need to say."

She didn't like that word - she'd heard it all round her when she was growing up. She'd got used to the casual way some Black men used it - but she wasn't a Black man. She knew it was wrong to use it - especially for her to use it about an unborn child growing inside her. But a Black man wanted her to use it and she knew she wouldn't get what she needed from him until she did what he wanted.

"Nigger babies," she said, her voice quiet again.

He moved his big cock inside her a little and then stopped again. She moaned in frustration and tried to press herself onto him but his big hands held her arms down. "Tell me what you want and tell me how I wanna hear it," he growled, "then you might deserve my nigga nut, then you might deserve my little nigga bastard growing in ya."

Their eyes met and she said, clearly and distinctly, "Please fuck me nigger."

He started to fuck her with long powerful strokes and then eased down so his body covered hers. "Louder," he whispered into her ear.

She was under his body, feeling his weight on her and fourteen-inches of Black cock pushing in and out of her. Her head was just clear of his big dark shoulder and she began to give him what he wanted.

"Fuck me nigger ... fuck me nigger ... FUCK ME NIGGERRR!"

His pace and power was building now and she knew that if she kept giving him what he wanted then he would ride her hard and put her away wet, wet from his nut planted in her pussy to make a baby.

"Don't let me escape, Mr Hammer, give me what I deserve. Give me that potent Nigger nut. Make this naughty white wife raise your little Black bastards."

His muscular buttocks were jack-hammering his cock in and out of her now. She knew that she'd apparently picked one of Jackson Hammer's favourite turn-ons too. He seemed to REALLY like the idea of knocking up a white wife, or perhaps it would be knocking up yet another white wife. Either way he clearly liked the idea of his fucking his baby into her almost as much as she did.

"You're going to cum, Jackson, you're going to coat my lily-white egg with your powerful Black seed. You're going to breed me and ruin me - you're going to make me the Black man's slut. You're going to leave me raising your babies. I want it, I want it all."

His eyes were staring deep into hers as she gabbled out her litany of worship for Black men in general and Jackson in particular. Jackson Hammer knew that Jess was close to an amazing orgasm but he also knew that he was just barely holding his nut.

"DO IT, DO IT, I NEEEDDD IT - RUIN ME, ENSLAVE ME, KNOCK ME UP, MAKE ME A BLACK MAN'S WHORE!!"

Jackson Hammer lost it - he came and came and came. His seed surged through his mighty cock and spurted in eight strong jets deep into Jessica's body. Her womb was soon filled with his cum and it backed up through her vagina until it was frothing on her body where his cock continued to move in and out, almost on muscle memory alone.

Finally, Jackson collapsed onto her. He was panting for breath and felt drained of his cum. Amy and Jessica all in one day - almost too much even for the mighty Jackson Hammer. Almost, but not quite. He lifted himself up on one elbow and looked down at her pussy. It was a mess - white liquid welling between the lips and a white foam spread all around where their bodies had slapped together. That pretty pink pussy was now a properly Blacked cunt.

Jess saw Laetitia finish up her work and then turn the camera off. Her pretty high cheek-boned Black face looked into Jessica's as the white woman lay with Jackson half still on her.

"That was good, hun, we definitely want you back for three more shoots. We were thinking at three months when you just showing, at six months with a nice tight round belly and then at nine months when you about to pop. That alright with you?"

"Yeah," said Jess, "but you know today I won't..."

The Black woman shushed her quiet. "Shit, girl, you with Taylor. We can't set the dates yet but a girl like you working for him..." She laughed a joyful laugh. "I don't think we'll be waiting too long."

Jackson finally spoke. "After that we can meet up, off-camera, and you can give me a chance at putting my baby in you for real. I looked into your eyes, baby, I know you'll never settle for just one. I'm thinking you're gonna have a big family."

Jessica got to think about that as they packed up the shoot and later got to think about it all the way home.

Meanwhile, Jackson was thinking ahead. Back home tomorrow and the next day out to meet Varuni, a delicate little Gujarati girl from Cleveland. She would be a real treat - their families usually kept them out of trouble and little Varuni looked like she might break if you fucked her too hard. He was going to enjoy proving that wasn't so. Ah, variety was the spice of life and life for Jackson Hammer was REAL good.

Making New Arrangements

Phil's good intentions lasted almost a month. He arrived home after a late evening at the office and found burned-down candles and a table laid for a romantic meal. A meal long spoiled and thrown in the garbage. In the middle of the sad tableau was a note.

'Had you called and told me you'd be late then it would probably be different. I'm at a motel and tomorrow you know who I'll be ringing.'

***

Years in the military had made Don an early riser. He'd had breakfast, spent an hour in his garden and then cleaned his living room before he was interrupted by a phone call at a quarter to ten. He looked at the caller ID and raised an eyebrow. His old work. There was no-one there would ring him except perhaps... He took a seat and answered the call.

"Parsons here,"

He almost didn't believe it when he heard Emily's voice. "Things are decided at home - I'd like to meet to discuss the project you said you were interested in, Mr Parsons."

Don remembered that she was calling from work - that explained why she was being cautious in her language. The meaning was clear enough though.

He still couldn't really believe it. He had liked Phil when he met him but how could that boy have let things get this far. Phil was decent enough but clearly he'd lost the respect of his wife and now she was looking for something else. Well, OK, he'd been a gentleman - now he had the right to just be a man. He'd be her dog until a big dog came.

"You need my help with something, Mrs Szostek?"

"Yes, I NEED your help."

"You understand the fees I will collect and you understand how I will expect you to conduct yourself."

"Yes, yes, can we schedule our meeting as soon as possible."

"One moment, Mrs Szostek, I know you are used to an executive role. In this case I will be the project manager of our partnership, that is quite understood?"

A moment of hesitation. "Yes, Mr Parsons, that is understood. It seems appropriate - with your experience in this matter."

"I'll schedule our meeting for two PM on Saturday - at my location."

"Saturday, but it's only Monday..."

"Not the best start," said Don, "try again."

Another slight hesitation. "Yes, sir, Saturday at 2 PM will be excellent. I look forward to it."

"I'm sure we will work wonderfully together and open up many new opportunities for you. You know that I have worked with a colleague of yours before but that is not an excuse to discuss this with her or anyone else. I want my business to remain confidential for the moment while you bring yourself up to speed with my requirements."

The phone went dead.

Emily's mind flashed through all they had said. It was a working week but she'd have to find time for all that needed doing. Don was so wise to suggest a little time for her to prepare himself for him. She'd need to go to the salon and get her hair and nails done. Perhaps get some expert advice. Then there were clothes and shoes - she'd need clothes and shoes fit for purpose. Most of the ones she had just weren't exciting enough. Then, she'd need to visit the lingerie store. She'd given up trying to please her husband years ago because Phil never seemed to notice. She knew that her new man WOULD notice and she exulted in the fact. This promised to be fun.

Don had ended the phone call. She had a week to think about it. Young Phil deserved that - maybe he could blow on the embers and fight for his marriage. Otherwise, young Emily would be thinking about their meeting all week and getting herself all nice and ready for him. He eased his hard cock out of his pants and thoughtfully stroked it with his hand. He was going to enjoy this little 'project'.