All Comments on 'Jezebel's Tale Ch. 30'

by Magicwrtr

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
chillimacchillimacover 10 years ago
cliff hangers...

cliff hangers are bad m'kay.

MagicwrtrMagicwrtrover 10 years agoAuthor
.....

Yeah, I didn't really think about it, just split the last little novella into three parts. The next one should post tomorrow or latest Wednesday I would think. I posted them consecutively if I remember right.

Muadib89Muadib89over 8 years ago

LoL ! Realy the criminal mastermind is Rose ? Sry but this is one of those things that you said about older chapters getting in the way. The character you have built for Rose just dosen`t fit in to the persona you are now trying to force her in to. That being said your story needs a rewrite.

Muadib89Muadib89over 8 years ago

Also just so you know Moscow is a capital city, so why wasn`t it destroyed ?

GrokerGrokerover 1 year ago

Just as a side note, a loss of technology is still genocide. Earth can only support a population of a couple hundred million iron-age humans - probably even fewer now that we've used up all the easy-to-get-at resources. Without pumps and deep wells most current farmland would be too dry for crops, even if the fertilizer and machinery were still available - which of course they wouldn't be. Going back to production level/acre of the 17th century would mean most of humanity would starve - so they might as well go out fighting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous