Jezebel's Tale Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,999 Followers

She nodded, "Done, but to do this I will need to stay here for a time and study Elven physiology. Actually, anything with DNA will do. It does not have to be a person. I will return it when I am done with it, so you needn't fear me having it."

He said, "Done."

She felt the magic of the commitment swirl around her and settle into her body. She was now committed to making it happen on pain of death. The Shaman led her to a hut and pulled out a hair with a follicle attached and gave it to her. He had no fear she would keep it, if she did, she would die.

==========================

Aris had taken the communication from America. She couldn't believe the job that was set up. It would be incredibly dangerous and hard. But then, perhaps, these Angels did not know the telltale smell of a sneaking Elf. She was shaman and should not be doing this, but it had been too long since she had the fun of a mission, and the stakes were entirely too high.

If she failed this world would fall, the Angels, Demons and Weres would not be able to plan. She was surprised the Witch didn't bargain harder, but then maybe making a healing stone was a negligent thing for her abilities. For the Elves it would be a priceless artifact.

She smiled. She was in Northern China, sneaking through a human military encampment, refilling her necessities on the way to the enemy. They for one would not reveal themselves to the humans, ever. They would rather go home than have to deal with it. She ran back out into the mountains and covered huge distances in a short amount of time.

She neared the Angels camp and slowed. She waited for hours, not moving a muscle, watching and studying the camp, waiting for them to set out sentries and got to sleep for the night. She snuck past like a ghost, keeping the sentries upwind of her when possible. She grinned as she effortlessly snuck into their camp. She found the main tent without a problem.

She snuck up to and looked down at Gabriel, she was tempted for a moment to slide a knife between his ribs and take his life. The Elves were not in tune with nature like the Witches, but even they cried out at such horrid crimes. But that is not what she was here for. She snuck forward and cut off a few pieces of his hair. Useless to an Elf, but gold to a Witch. Maybe it was a good trade after all.

She snuck out of the camp and headed back northwest, heading for Moscow.

========================

Sandy was exhausted. That was hard. It had taken her a long time, and was her first foray into this type of magic. She had successfully tested it on herself, giving herself a scratch and holding the stone which healed it. It was rather ingenious actually. The spell didn't just heal. It reached into the recipient and read their DNA then repaired the parts of the body that didn't match.

Basically it tailored its healing to each recipient separately, creating a new template each use. She was closer to immortality now as well, her understanding of DNA and its workings were much improved over her time spent here. She left the hut and searched out the shaman. He seemed to be waiting for her. She sighed and walked over, handing him the stone.

He said, "What you asked for is in the hands of your Succubus."

She nodded, "Great! The stone is simple, but it will draw life force to function, although never to death. It can also hold a lot, so I recommend someone hold it and charge it over the next month, then it will work even under the most unfortunate circumstances, such as being mortally wounded and alone."

His eyebrows raised and he bowed, "This is truly more than I expected, I thank you and wish you luck with your mission."

She bowed back and opened a portal to home. Finding Jezebel she took the hair and put it in her locket. She kissed Jezebel hard, she had missed her mate.

"I love you. I need to get started on this."

She fell into a trance on the couch and started to dip through Gabriel's mind and thoughts, building a viable plan as she went. She had a lot to skim through and it took her most of the day to accomplish it, but she thought she had a way to prevent retaliation. She didn't like it though, and knew that Natalie and Daniel wouldn't either. She took a deep breath and called the meeting.

Over the next hour she related the critical Intel she gained, and the beginnings of her plan. When she finished laying out the path to what she hoped was victory. She noticed Jezebel didn't look nervous at all, as she suspected though, Daniel and Natalie didn't look happy at all. They couldn't really think of another way either though, so tentatively they had their strategy.

===============================

Jezebel felt good about the plan. If it worked, well they wouldn't have to worry about those bombs. And if it failed, well, she would be dead and they wouldn't have to worry about those bombs. Either way she wouldn't be responsible for more life lost and all she had to do to accomplish that was risk her life. She could live with that, even embrace the chance of dying.

Sandy looked dead on her feet. She wondered what her sexy Witch had to do for the Elves. She got up and pulled Sandy into the master bath and joined her for a shower. She loving cleaned her Witch from head to toe, paying close attention to all her sensitive areas. She smiled and stole soft tender kisses while she pleasured Sandy's body in the way that only she knew how.

She loved Sandy so much. Without her she knew they would still be spinning in circles. Jezebel felt calm right now. This was all about the Witch right now. She reveled in the feel of Sandy's quivering body as she manipulated her center expertly with soft fingers. She sucked in a nipple and bit down just hard enough to maximize Sandy's pleasure as she reached her height.

She dried Sandy off with a towel and carried the sexy blonde to bed, laying her on her back and then crawling between Sandy's legs to dip her head into her lover's hot sex. Jezebel's pleasure rose with Sandy as she read the lust and passion through her powers. She wet a finger in Sandy's moist center then worked it into her ass as she expertly applied her abnormally long tongue to the tasty pussy her head was buried in.

Sandy gasped out in a breathless voice, "Oh god I love you don't stop!"

She felt Sandy's body tremble as she reached another orgasm, her finger caught in the blonde's sphincter as she sucked in Sandy's swollen clit. She pushed in some power for this orgasm raising the intensity and length of Sandy's bliss. She heard her lover gasp then stop breathing all together as Sandy's body locked up, unable to move, not even breath through the intensity of the pleasure.

She let Sandy fall a little at a time as her lover regained her breath, licking around her swollen pussy lips and slowly removing her finger.

She crawled up next to Sandy and held her as the exhausted Witch fell into a deep sleep. Jezebel breathed in deeply and made a satisfied sound at the smell of sex and the wonderful aroma of Sandy's natural scent. She held her Witch until she too followed into sleep.

Chapter 6 – Betrayals.

Penny took a deep breath and checked the gun again. Round in the chamber, safety off. She stepped into the chambers reserved for Katrina. It was time for an accounting. She watched as Katrina's eyes went wide and looked up at her in shock.

Katrina looked nervous but her voice was steady, "What is this? What are you doing?"

Penny sneered, "Did you think you could get away with manipulating me? Manipulating all of those others? Just to get Jezebel off the council so you could grab more power! You used my grief to manipulate me! It's time to pay up!"

Penny watched as confusion washed over Katrina's face, "What the hell are you talking about?"

Penny growled, "The Niklis report! The one you sent to me when I felt betrayed by Jezebel, the one you suggested I send to the Demons in Portland! Does that ring a bell yet?"

Katrina replied with her face going sheet white, "You were involved in that attack that exposed Demons to the humans? I don't know anything about that!"

Penny started to feel unsure. She didn't feel any duplicity at all in Katrina's expression. She was older than dirt, but still. To lie that well, It was eerie.

She threw the folder on the desk and said, "There is the proof!"

She watched as Katrina read through the evidence, shaking her head, "I did none of this, I like Jezebel. She is a little young and her ideas mostly naive but it wasn't a bad thing to balance out our skepticism. I fought her in council, not behind closed doors!"

Penny lowered the gun as she continued, "Jezebel was sweet for a perfect world, and yes freedom is great. But what we have right now is Anarchy, all the Arches going in their own direction as long as they commit to a few simple rules. That's not good enough. Anarchy is bad and will eventually end in disaster.

"Perhaps I was too hard on her, but she just wouldn't get it. She was convinced I was after nothing but power and control. I admit I have ambitions in that direction, but just as a means to an end, not just for the sake of power itself. If I just cared about power I would be at home with my Angels ordered to serve my every need, I wouldn't need to be here at all."

Penny whispered, "If you didn't do all this, then who did? They set you up too, probably wanted me to kill you. I just can't see Patricia doing that, can you? But who is left?"

Penny felt defeated, all that work and nothing to show for it. It was all lies, who could be behind it?

============================

Rose smiled in satisfaction. Her plan was unfolding perfectly.

That twit Penny wasn't questioning any of the Intel she was putting together on Katrina and dropping into her lap. And why should she? She was amazed no one was double checking her. They all talked about Patricia's excellent intelligence gathering resources, but of course, she was really in charge of all of it. It all went through her hands, and some of it, directly from her imagination.

Jezebel had been the perfect opportunity for her of course. Once this invasion was beat back and that twit killed Katrina, well there would be only one person left to stop her Arch from taking control of everything. She had plans for Jezebel as well, once things settle down.

Of course, Patricia was under her thumb, even more so now with the rings, she could make her Arch do just about anything now. Nope, it wouldn't be long now.

======================

Natalie leaned in and kissed Daniel, nipping on his bottom lip when they broke off the kiss. They had been discussing it and couldn't come up with a better plan. Sandy's idea seemed to be the only way. They were both stressed about it though, and she knew the perfect way to relieve their stress.

She straddled Daniel in his office chair and bent her head down to kiss and suck on his neck. Her breathing picked up as she ground herself against his growing hardness, her hot breath raising goose bumps on Daniel's skin under her lips.

She felt his hands removing her shirt so she lifted her arms up and he pulled it over then leaned his head into her generous cleavage while kneading her with his fingertips and brushing her nipples with his thumbs. She moaned softly into the top of his head then snaked her body down his as she sunk down onto the floor.

She reached forward in anticipation as she opened up his pants, letting his hardening cock out, bouncing before her lust filled eyes. She had come to sex later in life but was definitely improving her skills. It helped a lot that she loved to pleasure Daniel on her knees. She wanted it in her mouth, she loved the intimate and submissive control of it, and made sure he knew it.

Looking up into his eyes she took the head of his quickly stiffening manhood into her mouth and swirled her tongue on the tip paying special attention to the highly sensitive bottom. It finished hardening in moments as she sucked and licked his sensitive tip. It made a popping sound as she pulled her head back and it came out of her mouth.

She licked a trail down to his balls, pushing his rock hard cock against his abdomen as she treated his balls to a tongue bath. Her pussy twitched at the taste of him and she slid a hand between her legs and teased herself with light brushes while licking back up his solid rod. When she reached the tip she sucked it back in and swirled pulling a low grunting moan out of him.

She lowered her head slowly down his cock, her lips and tongue pleasuring his senses as he entered her warm wet mouth. She felt his large cock head poke at her throat and she relaxed the muscles the best she could as he popped in. She swallowed while continuing to suck but choked a little and had to back off before trying again.

She sensed his closeness and backed off, teasing him. She was enjoying her position of power, the feel of his cock in her mouth and wanted to extend his pleasure all at the same time. She wasn't ready for it to end so she paid attention to his balls, sucking in one then the other. When they unclenched she licked her way back up to the tip and claimed the precum on the tip.

She moaned at his salty taste and wrapped her lips around the tip again. She went into a mini orgasm twiddling her own clit and just looked up at him while her body trembled, his tasty cock still just inside her mouth as she sucked hard through her own orgasm.

She got to work then, having denied him enough she took him to his bliss, bobbing up and down his cock, ignoring the discomfort, proud of it even as she managed to swallow his cock head into her throat each time she bobbed down to take as much of it as she could. She felt him grab her hair as his cock swelled in her mouth.

He held her still on his cock and she sucked and licked, trying to milk out his salty sticky cum into her waiting mouth. She moaned in pleasure at the feel and taste of it, but mostly how hot the thought was that she got him off, she loved giving him pleasure.

She waited while he came down and then he picked her up and turned her around, bending her over the desk. She lifted her ass and arched her back in anticipation as she sensed him kneel down behind her. She moaned softly as his tongue made contact...

================================

Sandy felt Gabriel getting ready to attack them here outside of Moscow. Jezebel had been found by one of those scanning devices, and her plan or not, she hated it now that the time was here. She let everyone know it was time and they got ready, the four of them only would go out.

She was still relieved about one thing though, the plan didn't necessitate all the Angels dying, just Gabriel and Ambriela actually. She had learned that Gabriela had the device that suppressed the command power, and Gabriel held all the mass destruction weapons. Some kind of quantum bomb though she didn't understand why all that destroyed matter didn't result in a huge energy explosion.

The third most important piece of information was really the key to this working though.

The good thing of course is Stefan's influence here over the military, turns out not to be such a bad thing after all to have right now. They were standing by and not interfering in this, hoping it could be solved by the Angels.

If they could take out Gabriel and send his troops home, they would just have to get Ambriela before she could get more bombs. And that wouldn't be easy for her to do either, they didn't have a lot of them, and they weren't lying around or in a corner store somewhere.

They figured if they attacked Ambriela first, before they could win, find, and destroy the device Gabriel would have time to react and destroy more cities, or worse the planet. So they were going after Gabriel first. As to how they would get away with taking on Gabriel without risking the world? Well that was the third piece and something they already knew but didn't think of using.

The challenge of one Angel to another is inviolate. None would dare turn it down, and it took precedence even over war. So even if... Well Gabriel wouldn't have a leg to stand on saying we attacked him, because really, we weren't. The rest of us were just here to watch Jezebel challenge Gabriel for the right to rule. And if she won, well, the bombs and the Angels would technically belong to her.

Either way the world would be safe. Sort of, if he won... Well all the Angels on earth's side would be forced to change sides. She looked at Daniel and Natalie sadly for a moment, trying to imagine it. Then she shook off the thought, Jezebel just can't lose, she can't. It still seemed a bad idea though as she watched Jezebel step forward, wielding a sword and shouted out her challenge.

=========================

Jezebel was nervous as she stepped forward, but also confident. She knew this wouldn't be a simple fight against a foot soldier. Gabriel was seven thousand years old and had probably fought more hours than she has been living. However he was not familiar with the martial arts of humanity, and she was a master of 5 styles and had a passing familiarity with much more.

Of course she had no knowledge of Angelic ones either, but she is pretty sure it will even out. At least, she hopes it will.

"Gabriel! I challenge your right to rule. I call you a coward! Attacking us here out of fear. Not defense as you would have your slaves believe. Come forward and answer or quit the field and go home."

She watched the shocked faces as the troops that were readying to attack immediately backed off and gave her room. They would do nothing until this challenge was decided. She took a deep breath and let everything go, concentrating on the present and leaving emotion behind.

She watched as Gabriel stalked forward decked out in his armor and a sword.

Gabriel said, "I answer your challenge and you will die."

She raised an eyebrow contemptuously and spat out, "This is a challenge, not war. Will we be only using steel? Or would you use your armor in a challenge against your rights and fitness to lead?"

He growled and removed his armor. He even threw his sword to the side on the ground and glared back.

Jezebel tossed her sword as well, back to her companions then squared off on Gabriel. She hoped she knew what she was doing. She was in the fight of her life here and now. She used her shape change ability to increase the mass of her muscles, to hopefully offset his strength advantage and she covered herself in a thin shield of fire.

She waited for him to make the first move, her face and emotions a stone, hyper aware of all that was going on around her. He faced her the same way, but broke first. The fight started but neither moved as they went at each other with streams of fire. Jezebel handled her shields, blocking his fast moving and variable power fire streams.

She was also returning the favor and could see his frustration grow at her control. Her ability to control so many channels of power unheard of in someone so young came courtesy of course from her time being a waitress. Juggling all of those feeding connections without showing it took concentration. She smiled at him with no feeling behind it, trying to rattle him as she changed up her attack times and patterns.

She noted he was keeping up with her attacks as well. He was just getting frustrated with his not getting through. So he rushed her, bringing the physical into it as well. She almost broke concentration and laughed, he was good. Much better than the guys she was taking out in the field, but not nearly at her ability for hand to hand fighting.

She wondered at that, maybe with powers they never developed the intense physical fighting techniques that humans did. After all, it was all humans had to work with. She waited for her opportunity, and he did overextend, just by an inch or two.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,999 Followers