Jezebel's Tale Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,999 Followers

She snaked out her hand and caught his wrist, and then spinning into his outside broke his elbow with a palm strike and almost immediately snapped his knee after that with a simple stomp kick from the side. She watched as the pain overcame his concentration and he lost track of his shield and power. Her fire rushed in and engulfed the ancient Angel whose scream was cut short as he was burned into ash.

She smiled and turned around, walking back to her mates. She was absolutely exhausted.

============================

Daniel sighed in relief. He had been on edge for hours. He was shocked at Gabriel's fighting, the Angel had been an expert at manipulating fire of course, but his fighting was shockingly... Lacking. Arrogance maybe? He watched as the power was transferred from Gabriel to Gabriel's second. Jezebel already being an Arch could not absorb more, though she was still in charge now.

He watched as Jezebel got close, she looked tired, worn out. He also saw the sneer on the second's face. The anger. Didn't we just free them? Of course, maybe they all don't feel that way. His mouth dropped open in disbelief as he watched the second charge Jezebel from behind. Jezebel didn't react, her guard being down from thinking they won and the exhaustion from using all that life energy during the fight.

He shouted, "Look out behind you!" at the same time he saw Natalie run forward.

He watched in horror as Jezebel's face showed nothing but confusion at his shout. She was turning but too slowly. As the second screamed and swung his sword at Jezebel, Natalie arrived and pushed Jezebel out of the way, then dived to the side. She wasn't fast enough, all of this happened in a few seconds. He watched in numb disbelief as the sword bisected Natalie's body...

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,999 Followers