All Comments on 'Jim and Cheryl Ch. 02'

by Willupboss

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 5 years ago

i hope he takes them all to the cleaners

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 5 years ago
Boilerplate

As soon as you wrote that Jan’s husband had died, I knew where this chapter was going.

It’s amazing just how many well off professionals in LW are able to hide all of their money is a zillion different accounts, many of them off-shore. How is it that a totally clueless Jim set up so much stuff in his name only? But at least there’s one difference: Jim knows how to change doorknobs and deadbolts himself, though doorknobs can be such a pain in the ass that no one could possibly look forward to it.

Internet porn. Another boilerplate theme. Vice President of Sales doing the dirty stuff using company resources; how many times have we seen that?

Cheryl was a great wife, switched jobs, and within the first week she’s not on,y fucking around, but being actively used as a corporate prostitute? Martian Slut Ray indeed. This story isn’t badly written, but there’s nothing new here.

tazz317tazz317almost 5 years ago
AN OLD ADAGE

whenever the lawyers become involved.......the strategy and time limit begin to change, TK U MLJ LV NV why are my comments still being with held in review and moderation, tk u mlj lv nv

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This is just me being picky

Jan set her paralegals the task of checking every venue within 50 miles of Manhattan Beach. You know that's an area that touches parts of five counties and is home to more than fifteen million people. Not as simple a job as she makes it seem.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Get right information

Hard Top Convertible: Retractable Hardtop, if you are going to use details try to get it right.

TajfaTajfaalmost 5 years ago
Good one

Despite cliches I am really enjoying this one. The final judgement will depend on the content of the confrontation. There is nothing she can say to justify her actions unless she is somehow being coerced but that doesn't seem likely.

Even if she fell out of love with her husband she has two kids that this will devastate. She has given no thought or consideration to how they will be affected. Looking forward to part 3. 4 stars

YouamiYouamialmost 5 years ago
Another excellent chapter!

Willupboss

I guess it's a sign of the times and my advanced years, but I find myself enjoying stories that have an element of BTB. I think it's because I'm fed up of the underdog getting the shittiest end of the stick. It does a soul good to know that at least in erotic fiction land, karma has a way of balancing the books. Keep the chapters coming!

Dc5655Dc5655almost 5 years ago
Waiting

Hurry I want to see how this plays out

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 5 years ago
By golly Jan!

I'm being entertained!!!

Looking forward to the next installment!!!

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 5 years ago
Going through the motions...

Definitely wish this series was a 4 pages / 2 Chapters effort, and not a 4 Chapters / 2 pages one. I don't really know why the author felt the needed to stretch it out like that... But, at least, it looks like he will indeed give us any new entries on a daily basis, unlike SOME OTHER AUTHORS out there, with similar storylines, who decided to take a break in the middle of their output... So yes, it's definitely appreciated.

Those who warned us to watch for an abrupt RAAC, 'cause Willupboss has a tendency to veer his previous stories into that direction, seems to be in the wrong here - it would seriously be bizarre to see Jim, right now so adamantly against the mere idea to even be in the same room than Cheryl, all of a sudden decide that their marriage may need a second chance. I mean, you never can be completely sure, with LW stories, but I honestly can't see how anyone can find any justification for any of her actions, in the last four years... Unless she can prove she genuinely got hit by the Martian Slut Ray! And even then - who wants to stay married to any chick that is down to eating some stranger's ass!? Yeah, this is over...

'Kinda am frustrated with Jim, not immediately asking Jan to get full custody of his kids, though - as I said before, that should have been his number one priority from the get-go. Sure, it looks like it will still turn out well... still wish his lawyer wasn't the only one thinking about making this happen. No idea how Jan will manage to sue Simpson Technologies over this mess; I guess she could blackmailed them, legally speaking, into keeping in the down-low the fact that their sales manager turned their business into a porn studio! And, speaking of Grantham, him posting videos, for a fee, of his sex escapades with Cheryl definitely put this story in the ST1956 league - doesn't get more arrogant or over-the-top that this!

Only series worth a damn in this category, right now. No rating til conclusion.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 5 years ago
Wowee!

So Far So Good! .Thanks for sharing this Brilliant story with us! 5 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitalmost 5 years ago

too quick to a new relationship...his lawyer would never do something like that. she'd be savvy enough to realize he's too broken right then for anything meaningful

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Thoughts

As usual, I had a whole list of things to pick at here, but am just going to pick out a few.

Why do so many authors feel that it's necessary to read chapters in order? Is readers reading chapters out of order a problem?

How is it convenient that the bank takes up the ENTIRE first floor? Isn't simply being ON the first floor enough?

I don't see why this needs four chapters. Three or four PAGES should have been enough.

dc6370dc6370almost 5 years ago
Very well written but...

Some things make no sense, and this is common on LW. After a week of getting ass fucked by who knows how many times, you can't tell? Even if you don't go there, don't you ever take her from behind? Only the blind can't see her opened asshole. Add four years of this? Sorry, but your hero is dumber than a box of rocks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Photo

Good thing he found those photographs, since otherwise all he had was hours of video featuring Grantham with his wife. No way a PI could get the information from that. Also if Cheryl and he are both lawyers they would definitely know to put the breaks on romance until the case is resolved.

TexdomTexdomalmost 5 years ago
Love it - just wish there was more

I love this story, wish you would do something like this maybe up to 10 chapters to build characters more. I feel I could stay with this like I have with the series “Wife wants a hall pass”. I think you are that good. Please keep ‘em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
And yet,brilliant though they are, neither one

Has mentioned std testing. And he wants to physically burn her, but does not want her mommy and daddy to know. Come on! Either really burn the bitch with him being the unextigushing torch or reconcile them. He is past the boo boo point with the kiss and nineteen more videos. I enjoy a GOOD btb story now and then but this one is getting sloppy and stale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

your story is getting real interesting keep it going can hardly wait to see what him and his lawyer con do to her and her boss and the company

LownslowLownslowalmost 5 years ago

Predictable I knew where this was heading from the very beginning. I'm not knocking the story but it follows the typical path. I do hope that he takes all those that are responsible to the deepest parts of hell that are available. I look forward to the next chapter.

NipplesandwineNipplesandwinealmost 5 years ago
Not lot new

Repeating the same info over and over . Let's spank the mule and get this wagon going! Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Cant wait

Need More of this, Cant wait to see what her wife is doing. i hope something more filthy than he has already seen.

Freddog6601Freddog6601almost 5 years ago
Meh....

Too boilerplate. Nothing original, just change the names from previous stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Written BY Incels FOR Incels

I really hope you guys circle jerk one another as opposed to shooting culturally-adapted human beings.

johnadpjohnadpalmost 5 years ago

You cannot have someone taken off of a brokerage account, and as a corporate attorney he should have known that. I remember that actually came up with a large client of ours (I owned an investment brokerage), and he wanted to have a female removed off the account. I don't think it was his wife, but a long time girlfriend.

My compliance department handled it, but he contacted me to see if we can go around it and I told him we couldn't. Even with the girlfriend signing off we couldn't get her off the account. If I remember correctly he had to fill out new paperwork for a new individual account, we closed down the joint account, sent the money home and he refunded the new account.

This regulation is not only to protect the other party, but also the IRS. There might be tax benefits for the second person not to have any of the profits, or for the second person not to absorb any of the losses, which may get divided up over future years.

Bottom line it doesn't matter if he does it in person so it's notarized, it cannot be done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
That seemed like a lot of "filler"

Was all this really necessary for the story line? It felt like standard divorce stuff. I'm not sure why his attorney would let him pack her stuff in anticipation of locking her out of their home. Pretty sure that's illegal unless he gets some type of TRO and he doesn't have a reason. Also, unless her activities are in some way deemed illegal and she goes to jail, she's going to get custody of the kids, alimony, child support, the use of their home, and 1/2 of their assets. Because its a no-fault world out there and her adultery, no matter how heinous, means nothing in Court. Be sure you have your ducks in a row in the next chapter before this story turns messy.

johnadpjohnadpalmost 5 years ago
Legal Mistakes By A Corporate And Divorce Attorneys

First, not sure if my last comment of you cannot take someone off of a joint account came through, but you cannot as he wants to do with his investment adviser.

Second, what is his legal standing for suing the porn website for posting the wife's videos? If they didn't give consent, the wife and the others shown in the videos who didn't consent can sue, but how can he? Especially it's insinuated that they don't live in a community property state (wife isn't automatically an equal shareholder of 401k and other accounts).

Good story. Not profound or great, but not bad either. Slightly better than average.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
How Long, Oh Lord, How Long?

It was tempting to believe that the author had a specific goal to put in as much irrelevant detail as possible. A decent editor might have made something of this.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago

It'll be interesting to hear what she has to say about her husband and the kids. I hope the children get to hear what their loving mother really thinks about them... that should make a custody dispute a slam dunk case if they hate her guts.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
ending

wasn't happy about

the ending. hopefully there will be another installment to complete this story,

BrewtooBrewtooalmost 5 years ago
To JOHNADP

It's a story man, get over yourself

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Too close to the typical LW script.

This is nearly a satire on the typical bad wife story. Let's see..............

1. Wife completely off the rails. It strains credulity. Have you ever known anyone as wanton?

2. Husband completely in the dark. How blind does he have to be?

3. Exploits posted online.

4. Divorce sttorney gorgeous and just waiting for our hero, to jump his bones.

5. As above noted, well off husband somehow able to keep future ex's hands off the loot. How dumb does she have to be to put everything in his name?

People! A fifth grader could see how formulaic this was. Please give us a new look in terms of plot! No wonder your wives are bored with you!

R.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

burn her real good

Rw43Rw43almost 5 years ago
Check the boxes

Ch 01 was unbelievable but definitely held my interest because i wanted an explanation. It was slightly erotic, but more vulgar than erotic. Moderate value before it went so far over the top.

Ch 02 tells me there will not be an explanation and turns the story into a series of details that must be performed prior to the breakup. Most of us have no expertise to know whether these exercises were well-covered, or not. You might have skipped a dozen, for all i know or care; and I've never had my lawyer kiss me and give me vibes that she was looking forward to putting me back on the market. No value to this chapter.

Ch 03-04 are obviously your children--do with them what you will--but the only remaining drama is one of degree: just how bad will he get her back? And which Sunday School lessons will she abstain from teaching in the future?

3*

bigbob2406bigbob2406almost 5 years ago

Lighten up people!! It's a fantasy story on an erotic story site. Stop picking holes with the technical details and enjoy the tale for what it is!!

I for one am enjoying it. Thank you Willupboss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Damning

There does not seem to be any extraneous incidents in this betrayal so it will be interesting to see how the BTB part plays out.

Carry on !

T.T.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So

So far great story. I’m looking forward to the next chapters

timrivtimrivalmost 5 years ago

Was pretty good until the “Jan” thing. He he is getting a divorce and low and behold his lawyer is hot and a widow and like him. You know where this is going and it is totally unrealistic. Never happens like that except in men’s fantasies. Interesting to see how much more unrealistic the ending is, is he now going to get millions in lawsuits as well and will die of some disease like aids.😂

KingBandorKingBandoralmost 5 years ago
Entertaining

But, yeah not much new. Why would the wife willingly become the office slut? For the sex? But she has no interest in sex with hubby?

Why stay married? For the kids?

KB

Impo_64Impo_64almost 5 years ago
Still two more parts to come?

Still two more parts to come? Really? This was a lost of time...2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This just doesn’t work for me.

This is so similar to other stories written here. He gave away his female lawyer connection ,saying the husband died ,now he is going to fall for her. The wife has to be insane to even consider a affair no less whoring herself out . The husband cannot lock her out of their home , change the locks. In most states it’s community property 50/50 split. Wife gets the kids and alimony. Only if she brought the men home when the kids were there does he have a chance for custody. So why would any women expose herself to this . I cannot think a women with two kids and a lawyer husband would take the chance on so many sex partners and exposure to serious VD diseases . What could she get out of this sick story as you wrote it. Please get the facts straight with the law. This whole story is pure garbage.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Just enjoy

This is a good story in it's own right, but when compared to it's low life competition this past week, it is unparalleled. I'm not an expert in law or finance and see no reason to interject dry reality into a fictional story. Just enjoy, or not, the story on it's own merit and let it stand on that. Good story so far, now light the fire. I can't wait to hear how she still loved only him, she was blackmailed, it was hormones, etc., all the cheating whore's usual excuses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Okay, You Got My Interest

Sounds like a great opening for a unscheduled game of hanky-panky so I will be reading the next chapters soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Two stories down ...

Two decent scores . Two more parts to go. Hopefully, the author won't mess this story up like he did with his previous multi-part series.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 5 years ago
Wow ... more extensive foreshadowing

Ch1 basically foreshadowed a buncha things that was going to happen in the next chapters. This chapter continues that. We, early on, found out that WTRs will not have to remember his divorce lawyer’s name AND his major buddy’s name AND his next Sweetie’s name. All three are his divorce lawyer, a fellow law-school student and friend. Lots of small details that have little or no influence potential for this tale.

3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Reconciliation ?

I have to agree with his lady lawyer. He should not act too quickly as he has a long history with his wife, and problems that divorce causes for children should be avoided at all costs. He should look into finding a good counselor who might do some good even if divorce cannot be averted.

chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
Good Follow-Up ****

Waiting for part .03 I hope it's not a long wait. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So far so good

Very well written so far. Has the potential to be one of the great BTB stories. I’m looking forward to next several chapters. Just hope the author doesn’t wimp out at the last minute

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This has great potential!

Keep up the good writing- it's turning into a great story!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Nice story, fairly well written

Must say that the laws in your place for this story are great. Fancy being allowed to lock your spouse out of the house they half own.

I thought this guy was a lawyer, how come he knows that a screwdriver is more than a drink, and does handyman stuff. Wow.

LuciousLadyMaryLuciousLadyMaryalmost 5 years ago
I find it funny that ...

Most of the folks demanding new plots and story lines not found in ANY other story on Lit, have an EMPTY authors page on their profiles.

You want new plots and story lines? Write us one.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
Good still - however

Hopefully you will acknowledge that all assets are community property including wages and investments. As much as it hurts the husband can’t hide money from the settlement.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 4 years ago
Good grief!

All of the ‘good guys’ - the hero and his most trusted advisor— are LAWYERS!!

Meanwhile, NONE of the villains are attorneys.

Really, how often are lawyers the good guys?

Nice job with originality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why....

would Jan his lawyer need pictures of Ted when she has a video with him in it? Here we go again and again with hubby having no problem attracting other women ...he just can't hold onto the one he married! Same old song and dance! Bueller ..Bueller!

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

So far a very interesting story, I can see it's being set up so that the lawyer and hubby will be connecting after the divorce from Cheryl.

Funny, I know a couple named Cheryl and Jim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This started okay but now it's just hyperbolic and odd. She is am amateur porn star now and no one found that? Uh huh sure. The budding unethical relationship with the lawyer. He js mad because the wife lied to his mother?. Its all so bizarre.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Gets worse again

Cheryl’s problems are now insurmountable. She’s a total whore, and she and Ted will pay big.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What’s there to think about regarding custody?!? Of course you don’t let her corrupt the children!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Generous average

The story line constantly goes back and forth.

And videos tell everyone. If not you are wimpy cuckold. And if someone sees one later they have Every right to vilify you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have to agree with 26thNC it is a good story, and well written, and well thought out. It's a lot better than most of the cuckold stories I've tried to read in the past week. Sometimes I think some of the authors just throw together a quick cuckold story without even reading, so they can say they've published a story on here. Also, some of the Fetish stories are better than some of the crap we're having to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why don’t they give the evidence to the police, and have her arrested for prostitution?!? It’s true, and he would get full custody of the children!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She's a pornstar, on public availability, as well as a prostitute. I very much doubt that the Court would allow her custofy. She'd be lucky to get visitation access. Further, once her kids know truth about her, they'll disown her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kissing his attorney is just a dumb move in the story line. You've got a pretty good, believable, and a scene like that only weakens it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Kissing the attorney? Why would you put in a scene that just would never happen; no attorney would open themselves up to professional censure.

Please be more judicious going forward.

EvelZombieEvelZombieabout 1 year ago

Since it looks like the author bothered to do some actual legal research. I have a couple questions from this chapter. How does he think he is going to just lock her out of the house. Most states that I am aware of, if it's community property and in this case the domicile definitely fits. It would take a court order to remove the wife's legal access to said property. Also I don't know how he can go for full custody from the tapes. Unless the MC can prove she is unfit and I don't believe cheating or the tapes online, especially if she claims she was unaware she was put on the internet count in that regard. And also talking some shit about her family would not be actionable. Usually you have to prove serious neglect, abuse, etc and by all accounts she seems like a good mom who kept the whoring on the side. Other than those to big plot holes I am enjoying the series so far. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have to agree with 26thNC, in that I'm just enjoying the story so far. I think I've read this series before, but I've forgotten most of the details, which is why I'm re-reading it again. So far it's better than the current listing of cuckold stories being listed. I prefer a well told story to one that has just been tossed together with the usual cliches. I've given both parts 5 stars each so far.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Kissing the attorney....BS. common trope. It's unethical and could get reprimand by the Boatd.. She's a prostitute. The Court and CPS would isolate her from the kids + restraining order.

Also, whatever she has earned, TOTAL, gets split. Then there's the IRS...income tax evasion. Then the law suits , court exposure FOR ALL HER "CLIENTS ". THINK lots of divorces. Lots of job terminations LOTS OF PRESS for this juicy scandal.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

For God's sake, get creative. Every crappy writer use the same idiot trope:

What could I say except; "Me too."

"Jan sat back and asked: "So is there any chance of you working this out with her?"

No one but a moron would even have that as a thought. Further,having her get sexually intimate with him WHILE HE'S A CLIENT could get her disbarred. Yet another lazy writer filler. You do weave a good plot so it's a shame your to lazy to be creative enough to not use tropes. 2 stars now.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good wife who is in secret a shithead whore trope. Tropes become tropes for a reason and that is because there is some truth to it and happens enough that it becomes a trope. And lawyer wouldnt kissing a client because of ethics and termination? I have never met a lawyer who cares about rules and ethics only what you can prove, a kiss in nothing.

oldtwitoldtwit8 months ago

Still good, nicely done

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I can only but agree with the comments below. The writer has a good plot base with a lot of potential for a writer willing to be creative and, more importantly, one who avoids tropes like the plague.

Further, a growing number of readers are very well read and discerning individuals who take exception of attempts to overlook absolute absurdities in the plot, i.e, unethical for an attorney to have intimate relations with the client. They can be disbarred for that. Next, the pernicious stupid question, "Is there someone way you could work through this." I'll be unpleasantly blunt here, evening thinking about including truly idiotic tropes like that relegates a potentially good writer into the the lazy, uncreative writer who is not worth ever reading again. Next, complete custody is a totally mute point. NO father, especially with a daughter, would allow a gutter slut any contact with a girl she might corrupt. Further, she will be discovered on the media and one can imagine the horror show the girl will get dumped on her from that. FURTHER, CPS would make sure of it. [I know of one such case directly[.As far as protecting the other married whores, no man would even bother.

Cheryl is complicit with a Federal Felony to prostitute other women on the sights which makes her an accessory before the fact; a good defense might well mitigate that one however.

He can't lock his wife out of the house. It's community property and the court will direct him to give her at will access.

Beyond this these types of purposeful assumptions that readers are not discerning enough to be insulted smacks of arrogant disrespect for the reader.

We'll over look a great deal but not blatantly lazy and insulting writing.

Last, this review has, I know, been scathing and painful. Normally I would simply wrote you off as another stupid, talentless, LW wanna be. However, in your case, I feel you really have talent. Please reflect on what I, and the the comments, have told you. I know you can do better.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

For heavens sake please get real! NO attorney will kiss him! Kiss license good by if cought. 2. I call total BS on protecting the other slut wives; think STD's that they can transmitt. Now think of the the MC and the other husband's. He owes them the option of discovery. Did he want anything less.

You took an easy, non-creative path for your story. I think you really do have talent but you're lazy in your writing. You really are better than this!

HighBrowHighBrowabout 2 months ago

Tropes exist because they either happen in real life or symbolize sth in the human spirit that is real.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWillupboss@Willupboss
I'm a retired guy who is still married to his high school sweetheart. Unfortunately she has never felt that sex was enjoyable and certainly not for recreation and fun. Being an old fashioned guy I took my marriage vows seriously and wouldn't think of leaving her. She has be...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES