All Comments on 'Jim and Sharon Ch. 04'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
KUDO's and More KUDO's Author

Well you did it - probably the best marital consequence themed story ever read here. Very well conceived and delivered! As good as it gets in my opinion - one could easily say a bar for others to try to reach.

It was clear, flowing, erotic, sensual, arousing, credible and very well written. Ah, if I say more you will just get a big head!!!

I most appreciate your talent, time, diligence and efforts Author in this most entertaining story of a possible slice of life's reality!!!!

With the Highest Regard

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
excellent story, excellent

writing. you have been and remain one of my favorite authors. i do have one complaint, nothing to do with your imagination or writing abilites. you have more than proven your gift in both of those arenas. it has to do with the lenghth of time between chapters. this story was very emotional. but i found that i had lost a lot of the impact due to the lengthy time frame. i have found this to be true with some other authors also. i know that you have a gift, and as with all creative gifts, you write i'm sure as you feel it. would it be better tho to wait until you've completed a story before releasing it. thereby delivering and keeping the initial impact more in tact. then again, maybe i'm the only one experiencing this. anyway, what ever you do, don't quit writing, we couldn't afford the loss.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Good story

Not the very best of endings but I guess if everyone is PAST the old marriage then all is well.

I liked your writing. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
PIECE OF SHIT ENDING

You would have been better off ending it in chapter 3. The ending would have been better off if sharon(whore) would have died as well when she had the miscarriage. Another good way to have ended this story would have been if jim would have died in the car crash and then the stupid whore would have really felt guilty and heart broken. I know that she had to get on with her life, but come on. She not only fucks a guy on thier fourth date, but she lets him do things to her that she always refused her husband all through thier marriage.Unbelievable!That just proves how much of a whore she turned out to be.It goes further into the stink hole when sharon(slut) tells her daughter how not only did she tie jim up and make him watch as another man fucked her, and did things with this other man that she refused her husband all through thier marriage and even worst she got impregnated from this other man. The only reaction that came from the daughter was oh no not in front of dad. Are you fucking kidding me with this. You did have the right idea about the son though. The way he distanced from his mother. He probably saw her as some cheap whore. Like i said, you should have let it end with chapter 3. Unless you are writing another chapter where the get back together or something drastic happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Your best to date

This is your best work to date (and yes, I've read all your stuff here on Literotica). Also one of the best "marriage strife/divorce" stories I've seen online. This was a solid ending, managing to come up with a realistic outcome that didn't end up with hate and pain on all sides.

Ignore those who wanted to see more vengeance or suffering - it just wasn't needed.

LeBrozLeBrozover 18 years ago
Excellent

The only problem y'all face whenever you writers do anything ever remotely hinting at happiness for the wife (or ex-wife in this case) is that you manage to stir up all the little misogynistic twits (MT's) that infest the Loving Wives section of Lit.

You've done a good job on this story; very believable despite what the MT's rant on about with their limited vocabulary and problems with their CAPS LOCK key.

They've both moved on and are now getting on with their lives - and loves. And, in a sense they've had their reconciliation - with life itself. You've done a great job on this story - one of your best, if not the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The emotions are real

You are a great writer. The situations, pain, and results are real from your writing. I generally like happy endings with both parties settling their issues and returning to their relation. In this case I enjoyed your story even with Jim and Sharon stopping their life together. I found your writing was great and please keep it up. Thanks.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 18 years ago
Not the antcipated ending!

This surprised me, though after the first chapter, reconcilliation seemed difficult. Forced bondage and humiliation is usually difficult to forgive and forget. This ending fit the story. Both partners are wiser now and able to resume their lives. Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well written

Author this was well written and I loved the way you included Sam and Judy into the story getting their input. Tammi and Jim were an item due to get married. I am glad Sharon found someone. Author if you end this story now you will have given me a complete novel a marriage, fidelity, revenge and divorce wrapped. Thank you.

PAPATOADPAPATOADover 18 years ago
enjoyable

A good read. Thanks for taking the time to give us an interesting story. Looking forward to your next effort. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Aces, once again...

I've been reading your stories since Julie's New Job and have found them them all very interesting, erotic and very well written. This is a new twist as normally your hubby and wife manage to get back together. The ending works out...everyone is happy. Can't wait to read the next story.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 18 years ago
Good JOB!

Excellent job! Good storyline and probably very true to life. I like the different ending. I think more of this type of writing is needed. Stroke stroriesa re great but I lie to actually read a story where the sex is peripherial to the characters.

Looking forward to your next effort!

Regards,

C

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Very Good

Very good story very well written, I think some how in this story both Jim ans Sharon lost and lost alot. I took a while for this story to end but it was worth the wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
EXCELLENT BUT ONE FINAL POINT!!!

This final ending leaves me empty.

But rather than me telling you, I’ll let Jim and Sharon do my talking.

‘nuff said.

Andy

From Jim

To the Author:

I was married to a proper so-called lady for 20 years plus and I now feel I have missed out on something.

From Mark and now David, Sharon has become a first class piece of tail. I have never enjoyed her new sexual awakening in all the years we have been together and now I somehow feel I should be entitled to some. You know…I feel somewhat cheated. I know, I know…cheating is what got me here in the first place.

I don’t love her anymore and I am still leery of her, but we are talking. From raising our children, to growing together, we do have some sort of kismet bond. Maybe she would allow me a fuck…for old times sake. I hope she feels she owes it to me…to give me a piece of this new look and attitude. After all, the last sex we had was her smearing her cum filled pussy [from Mark] over my lips against my wishes while I was bound. I don’t want to remember her like that. Maybe we can get together for one night before my wedding to Tammi. I hope Tammi understands this is something we should do.

I just don’t think we should have ended like that. It was a good marriage.

Yours truly,

Jim

From Sharon

To the Author:

This new me excites me to know end. My life has turned around ever since Jim told me to get on with my life. He was my soul mate for 20 years plus…He taught me so much…even now. I only wish that the last time we touched wasn’t when I smeared his lips with my cum-filled pussy from Mark. I want him to remember me in a better light especially with my new sexual freedom. I want …no…I wish one night with him. I know we won’t get back together…but at least when we are in the same room, he will remember me in a better light….Hmm…maybe if I talk to Tammi….she could arrange a stag party for Jim…and I am his entertainment …just for the night.

Sincerely,

Sharon

POSTSCRIPT: the above was emailed directly to the author. Though he feels the story is complete as is, he did suggest that if anyone is willing to write a fifth chapter to go ahead...how about it guys..let's get Jim that final piece of ass from Sharon before he marries....

Andy

SalamisSalamisover 18 years ago
What a resolution

Once again I find myself entangled in your resolution. It was ...superb! You've written one the of the classics on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Ending Not Surprising, Given Facts

the ending was not surprising, even if the author has the tendency to "bring" twisted couples back together, no matter what heinous crimes they commit against each other.

cheating as Jim did was an unforgivable crime against a spouse in the first place; but tying up your spouse and having them watch you being vaginally and anally assulted and then rubbing sex juices all over their face, as they twist and turn against their bondage?

that's just irrevocably insane.

unfortunately, the dialogues in this last installment's too

forgone and predictive to carry much emotions, sympathies, or identitication. as someone else already said, the last scene from the previous installment was probably the best scene --- we already learned everything there's to be learned from cheating and revenge there,,,,

(OT: Jim's too old to keep up with Tammi and once they exhaust their physicality in a few months or a year, she will split, once she's assured some financial support from him who's been working for as long as she's been alive. But perhaps he's willing to trade a few months of good sex with this young woman for what she wants from him. She will be able to string along a few more older, more established men before she hits her 40s, it seems. Is Jim number #2 or #3 already on her list? That's obviously another fictional story!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
i AGREE

sharon should give ex all that she wouldn't before....so they both have a good taste of in their mouths... she should never have rubbed his face in it and to do things with someone else shedidnt with him...was downright sick.... she needs to atone for that one last time ...his wife and her boyfriend would probably agree ...other wise i dont think either one will get over it....if i was him i would never have remarried live together but never marry

Kanga40Kanga40over 18 years ago
Brilliant ending!

After having publicly berated you for an earlier time fault in this story, I have to publicly say I found this rewrite to be quite brilliant.

You kept the essence of the original and ensured the plot flowed realistically.

There really was no believable chance of a reconciliation after her performance with Mark, so you did the next best thing by allowing them to end up friends and both find happiness with new partners. An ending I did not forsee.

A well done story, which I expect you wrote to completion, or at least had planned before posting it.

After reading the comments, I can see some merit in the idea suggested by a few that they maybe could have had at least one night together to flush out the demons. But it did not occur to me at all and the story is complete without it.

Writing another chapter to placate a few detractors is, as you well know, a slippery path to dissatisfaction. Don't be tempted.

I eagerly await your next offerings.

DeadWouldDeadWouldover 18 years ago
Andy........

Can you explain to me what they would achieve by cheating on their present partners?

What?

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
You had me fooled

I would have bet my last dollar that you were going to figure out some way to get them back together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hey DeadWould!!!

You know....once a cheater ...always a cheater...

Actually, these two will always be together either at their children's weddings, grandchildren baptisms, soccer games,graduations etc. Their mates may change...eg David may disappear and/or Tammi may stray...but Jim and Sharon will always have 20plus years and kids in common...

So why not try to mitigate the discomfort...AND ..if it's ok'd by everyone is it still cheating...I know I would love one last chance with her to enjoy the new her...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good story--original ending

Very good story with ending that is highly unusual and original on Literotica. Although the writing was excellant and the plot evolution realistic and unusual.I have to agree with one of your other readers. The ending left me a little empty.I guess I'me an old fashioned romantic who likes happy endings with couple and children happily together. Sorry, your story is excellent, the problem is my romantic taste. the Ct. YankeePS you made Tammi a very complex character--bitchy in some ways but warm and thoughtful in other ways. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent work

Now that was a thoughtful, and thought-provoking, ending to a revenge story. While the literary content may not be perfect, it does show admirably the complete and total range of emotions and reconciliations that can and do go on in the real world. Can they ever get back together? Doubtful. Can they be friends? Also doubtful. Can they be civil and cordial? Certainly.

Truly amazing writing. I am impressed. Thanks. Now, when is the next story coming?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
all thats missing

jim did not do one thing he should have....his wife had this great new body...she gave up her ass and gave a blow job to someone other than her husband ...and although he had gotten blowjobs before she seldom sucked his cum... well jim should have taken advantage just one time and took a revenge fuck ...he coiuld have gotten a blowjob ...had her suck him hard ..then taken her ass and then get some back on her by having her suck his dick after it had been in her ass...make up for her having him suck her pussy with someone elses cum in it... suck your shit off my cock then fuck her pussy hard ...he could have even eaten her cunt and made her realize what she would be missing from now on...but he should have fucked her and gotten all he had never gotten in 20 years of marriage ...then kicked her ass out ...by doing it her way he lost ...he needed to give her back some hurt.... and to do all that to her after then walk would have hurt her worse than she was to begin with.as usual a gret story ..and as someone said you have had worse done by wives and they got back together ...but her revenge went way overboard..still great ..keep up the good work dave .

cageyteecageyteeover 18 years ago
For my tastes, there has been little to read

For my tastes, there has been little to read lately. I really enjoyed reading this and I'm looking forward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I've never understood

Let's see... the wife is repressed sexually, the husband is frustrated by this and acts his needs out with another; the wife retaliates with total sexual abandon!

Hey! Wait a minute! Why didn't the wife just try to please her husband instead of totally humiliating him!

I've been regularly working out in a gym for years and I've NEVER seen the sort of stuff referred to here!

I know that people are wierd, but...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
good but

let see, get royally fucked one time or an extended affair.

the story was okay, but its.....sad.

oh, and the guy comes up as the winner(young, sexy wife = hell yeah!).

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What a change!

A very good piece of yarn telling - with an original closure to the usual finishes I read in Literotica. Apparently, Sharon was able to change from a domesticated overweight and evidently sexless spouse to a hunk of a female amazon with a body to stroke for when she found out about Jims dalliances with a fellow gym user. That she planned her revenge over a period of months? must have taken a sustained determination to exact her pound of flesh. The number of apologies they both made could have been reduced, as they became repetitious and may have detracted from the plot. However, a good attempt and an enjoyable read.

zed0zed0over 17 years ago
Great Story!

Although it's to bad Sharon found happiness. She deserved to be miserable for the rest of her life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well written but sadly...

this story stinks of mysogeny. The guy cheated first - revenge was justified. She should have cut his nutz off.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 16 years ago
Mixed feelings about this story . . .

Some elements of this story were very good and seemed realistic, while others seemed contrived and not credible. There was a lot of repetition in the story with the same things being said over and over again. The characters were both fairly dumb as illustrated in numerous ways. Jim can't help himself; he gets seduced by Gwen, a young trainer at the gym. He is vulnerable because his wife won't talk to him about their sexual differences and he feels unloved. But after quiting the affair, and finding his wife so drastically changed with her seduction outfit, her come hither tease, and her request to do it "kinky," not to mention her failure to let him confess -- well, he has to be totally clueless not to be suspicious of his wife's unusual behavior! But he falls for it anyway, gets restrained and gagged, then humiliated. Sharon says she loves Jim but just wants to teach him a lesson so they can get on with their lives, she has to "get even." Does she really think they can go on together if she does not follow safe sex? Amazing how so many authors don't include STD's in their stories. I think I need to write one (I'll use a different name to write it) where the loving wife gives hubby a few warts on the little head to cause the big head to do some thinking for a change. Oh, I know, Sharon just got too excited and could not think straight -- yet she planned everything else down to the last detail -- how could she not think of condoms? Did she really think Jim would just beg forgiveness after the 'event' of observing Mark fuck her inside-out and right-side-up? Pretty much a hair-brained idea for her to go to the bar where Jim is celebrating that his divorce is final, so she can show and tell him she is pregnant! She "forgot" he had a vasectomy. She also forgot she had not had sex with her husband any time close to the start of her pregnancy. Is she an imbecile or what? Women always know these things, just as they know when their periods are due to start. Lastly, I find it strangely coincidental that Jim gets together with two different girls half his age (but he'll worry about the long-term implications later), later after he does a lot of fantasy fucking, that is. My feeling is that both Jim and Sharon deserve what they get. I think they are both candidates for the Darwin awards . . .

NucleusNucleusover 16 years ago
Good story but ...

... the characterisation of Sharon is not credible. She changed her whole attitudes learned from her mother in a coup de main. Yes, some weeks in comparison to her whole life and long marriage is something like a coup de main. Sharons change/alteration in your story is way too fast. Lajos Egri says that a person always can change to the opposite, but in very little steps. This line of action is a part of any others which makes believable characters in stories. Although my criticism I've enjoyed your story. Thank you very much.

<p>Sincere regards</p>

<b>Nucleus</b>

<p>*My comment pertains all chapters</p>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Blah...blah...blah

Same old double standard...guy cheats even though it was repeatedly and behind his wife's back (that doesn't hurt?)it wasn't as bad as his wife's in your face revenge. By the way, who does that over-the-top, I'm going to tie you down and have you watch, bullshit? Whatever...and for everyone that thinks Jim get's redemption in the end by marrying some hot young skank...think again. Thank the Lord for viagra Jim-Boy, and he better hope that in a few years, when she's in her prime, she won't be disgusted by his wrinkled old ass and saggy, grey-haired balls. Guess she's given up any thought of having any kids of her own either, with her being so *young* and all, which is actaully a good thing. If he stays true to form, and she let's herself go too much, like the ravages of having a child, he'll start cheating on her like he did his first wife. Punk...yeah old man, fuck until your heart explodes...what a way to go though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Well written--flat plot ending

You always write well and this story illustrates your skll, but the stereotypical tie up the husband and have sex with lover to humiliate husband is kind of passe. Even with that it was good story, but fell a little flat in the end. The pregnancy added nothing to the story and his accident did nothing for your plot, but the ending just seemed kind of flat. the ct. Yankee

northlandernorthlanderover 15 years ago
Interesting

An interesting story thogh there are sections that rather stretch the credibility but then in the world of fantasy anything goes. Personally I don't see that Sharon's actions on the one occasion offensive as they might be, were mentally any more destructive than his going to the gym after Sharon found out that his visits were more to screw that piece of tail than to exercise. Then he tries to rationalize it by saying that he kept it secret to avoid hurting Sharon. (More to avoid nasty lawyers letters talking about divorce) Also what husband who is paying the slightest attention to his spouse, could fail to see the progressive improvement in his wife. that doesn't happen overnight. To me Jim is a first class ahole who could have avoided the whole mess if he had paid half as much attention to Sharon's needs as he did to his own

one4all00one4all00over 15 years ago
A what point will she accept.......

A what point will she accept that her attitudes and actions led to his cheating? If she gave to her husband what she gave to everyone else we would not have a story. I would have liked to see her deal with that revelation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Undeserved,

A well written tale, showing how a nasty vicious wife was underneath this poor wife front, perhaps if your story had her go to full term with Marks child might have been much better,

JEMMA

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoover 14 years ago
good

I liked this story/series, though I have to disagree with some previous posts. When Jim cheated he was begging his wife to pay attention and she was refusing. not only refusing but actually getting angry. he got caught at a weak moment and things snow balled. yet he was still begging his wife to pay attention to him. if she had done so he would not have started to affair or probably would have broken it off. hell, despite her bible thumping prudish ways in the sack he still wanted her but she wasn't putting out. Then when she found out about the affair she wouldn't even let him look at her, how is that supposed to encourage him to break things off. her revenge with the whole bondage scene and doing things to mark that Jim had begged her to do with him, plus the attempted forced cream pie was totally over the top. I'm not trying to say that Jim should have cheated in the first place, but her actions sure had a lot to do with it. Just goes to show that being open minded and communicating with your partner is how to make a relationship work. they should have sat down to talk or gone to counseling when they had problems, but then we wouldn't have had a story would we?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the story. I really enjoyed it. I was reading it and really worried that they would get back together. He was wrong, but she went to far in her revenge. Glad he moved on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Not your Best : You are a Hypocrite

You had the gall to depict Jim as the victim. He cheats, he betrayed his wife But when she extracts her revenge He cannot cope. After all he was pussy whipped and he did not like being cuckold, did he. He did the betraying yet he could not handle the payback. What a wimp. He should have died in the accident because e became insufferable in the end. You did Sharons character an injustice. You actually betrayed her. As a writer you sold her out. She should have been depicted as strong and as a survivor yet you pathetically made her weak and insecure. She had suffered at the hands of her cheating husband yet when she extracted revenge you destroyed her character. Sharon is actually better off without weak dick Jim . As for Tammy she will tire soon of Jim and Jim deserves to be put into an old age home with no visitors. I hated Jim's character because he is a hypocrite and a weak pussy whipped man. Not your best last chapter. You did not do justice and tour ending was extremely weak because you sought favour in Jim. This was not your best work and YOU know it. I am truly disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
What the Fuc*???

Pathetic ending! Maybe next time you can write how Sharon castrates Jim, shoves it in his mouth and then has him thank her for cuckolding him! Then you can write a sequel of how she discovers her new boyfriend forgot to kiss her ass properly. Since she obviously has been wronged, she could then seek to "right" the wrong by having him tied down to a Lazy Boy while she takes on a basketball team in front of him in order to "even the playing field"!

Act like a MAN ( assuming your not one of these "cuck" writers who loves to see men humiliated ) and write a story where Sharon pays for her "over the top" revenge. And no despite what you think, losing her marriage is not much of a punishment ... sending her ass to prison for assault, making her tell her family and friends what she did in detail, beating the living crap out of her slimy ass .. that is punishment!! Try again!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nicely Done

Good story. Jim handled things more calmly than some would, but similar to some guys I have known. He is definitely more forgiving than me, but the story was well written.

NOTE: when reading these comments, simply ignore those who attack you personally--little minds always resort to personal attacks...

WILSON01WILSON01almost 13 years ago
Aggravating !

This story was titled 'Jim and Sharon', and as such, it should have ended after their divorce. A short epilogue could have wrapped up the post divorce items.

The story was very aggravating in that any reasonable woman would have realized that what she was planning would end their marriage, and would only have been suitable if she handed Jim divorce paperwork after her sex with Mark. I would have thought that such a planned event as that night would have included her realizing what time of the month it was, relative to possible pregnancy.

Although his affair was innexcusable, it was done in secret, wheras, between Sharron & Mark the goal was to humiliate Jim as much as possible, thus showing her real feelings towards Jim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A Lesson Learned

If Sharon had trusted and listened to her HUSBAND instead of her Mother when she married.....

If Sharon had kept herself fit..........

If Sharon could just remember the old saying "If you don't get it at home......"

Yes, I am a male who has been married for five decades. Sharon sounded just like my wife at first BUT with love and understanding as well as making sure that logic overcame the standard woman emotions things DO change for the better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What a pile of bullshit!!!!!

Fucking slut wife finds redemption. Bullshit. this author likes to reward cheating sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
She was WRONG for not letting him confess...

Instead, knowing what he was trying to say, she bulled her way on through to show him up. Well, she SHOWED HIM, OK. Lucky to come out of it as well as she did. (Yes, I realize that it is a piece of fiction.) The author did well.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
In the end

everybody got what they wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
did it stroke your ego

ohhh what a horrible thing she did,,,she put the knife in his chest instead of in his back like he had done to her,and acording to the authors logic becouse he did it behind her back ,he could do it many times to her one time,,,,and as the story goes on some how the husband has the moral high ground,if that isnt sickening enough,he goes to find another younger woman to be with,,,shine shit up as much as you can and it still stinks,,,that is what i think about the leading male character and the author

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Victim or Villian

Funny how the old double standard applies here. Husband cheats first but gets to call all the shots and is made to be the woe is me, backed up by some idiotic comments (this is total bullshit -anon being a classic) of a slut wife getting her just desserts.

Where are the BTB (bastard in this case) crowd who should be crying out for Jim's blood and saying he got off easy, no physical violence, and kept money from marriage. If it had been Sharon who cheated first they would be baying for blood.

So in the end another marriage own the tubes due to lack of communication and stupid acts by both parties - no victims 2 villains.

Enjoyed the tale as a different spin on the genre.

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20almost 11 years ago
The Gray Area?

There's white and there's black. There's right and there's wrong. What we have here, is a gray area. Nobodys right and nobodys wrong. Sure she pushed it over the top resulting in disaster. Damn good story.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Cheating 101 or Cheating for Idiots?

First of all - A well written story. But I'm not sure I see her cheating as worse than his. After all, he did it over a much longer period of time and she knew about it and suffered. Her in-your-face cheating was, perhaps, a tad over the top but can he really complain after what he was doing? This seems like another story about married people not being able to communicate with each other openly and honestly. Had they been able to do that, maybe this whole thing never happens. I do admit her over the top revenge was repeated almost exactly in a fine story by Winterfoxx. In his story, the husband ends up in the hospital before his marriage unravels. And Jim's falling for and getting married to a much younger woman seems a trifle cliche and not something that is destined to last a life time. All-in-all, a sad tale.

sdc92078sdc92078about 10 years ago
How hers was worse...

Wife denies husband sex.

Husband seeks what wife denies him elsewhere, but decides it's wrong and ends it.

Wife, KNOWING that husband is coming home to confess all to her, ambushes him, then takes revenge by making him watch her give another man ALL THE SEX SHE HAS BEEN DENYING HIM.

The face rub was just the icing on the poisoned cake.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
First, a very well-written story.

Second, I'm guessing (at her age) she had considerable post-pregnancy fat and still had quite a bit when she started dating. That should have been addressed.

Third, why didn't Mark go to the police after Jim beat him?

Fourth, she had anal sex twice and both times sucked the guy clean. I have limited anal sex experience, but I can't imagine a woman cleaning what I've seen on my cock unless she had given herself a thorough enema first.

Fifth, I tend to lean towards BTB endings, but I thought Jim's relationship with Tammi should have turned out to be temporary. Accordingly, I would not have been disappointed if Jim and Sharon reconciled.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanabout 9 years ago
Interesting ending

A lot of stories like this end up with the accident/illness scene being the trigger for reconciliation and getting back together. Using it as a platform for foregiveness and closure is a nice change.

Dubby49Dubby49about 9 years ago
A realistic ending

Why women (in Literotica at least) seem to believe that tying up a cheating (real or imagined) husband and having sex with someone in front of him while he is tied up will restore the balance in a marriage, I cannot understand. Is there really anyone out there who will say, "Sorry dear. I cheated, you cheated and now we're even so let's continue with our marriage."?

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
REVENGE IS NEVER A MISTAKE

the backlash and fall out brings new areas of culpability, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That sounded like a

real story....really

bill 555555s

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What an idiotic bunch of crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Only real perverts or brain sick people can write such a crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well written story, but can't stand the wife...

They both cheated, they were both wrong. But what the wife did was cruel, evil, and unforgivable. Not saying the husband was much better, but her response, and smug behavior after talking Jim back into the house overnight, sealed her/their fate.

Well written. 4 stars.

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
WHATS THE USE OF AQUIRING KNOWLEDGE AND SMARTS

when you choose not to take advantage of what you supposedly learned, TK U MLJ LV NV

GoodhueGoodhueabout 7 years ago
Lessons Learned

If that turd of a wife had done to me what she'd done to Jim,I'd never have anything to do with her ever again! I'm surprised that Tammi didn't hunt her down and teat her hair out!

New beau Dave better not cross her sorry ass or he'll be tied up with front-row seats for a cum-fest revenge festival!

Sorry but there can be no happy ending to this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Revenge

No good ever comes of a revenge fuck, no matter which partner does it. It generally ends in disaster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
misnomer

People keep using phrase revenge fuck.

Actually, universal law compels that reaction

Scales need to be balanced

Only weighted equally will a relationship survive.

The pain of betrayal needs to be equally shared else sooner or later memories will certainly surface and the adultery will be thrown into the cheate's face.

And forget the two wrongs don't make a right as that oes not apply in adultery. The only wrong was the first act of adultery...that voided contract

sexydad50sexydad50about 6 years ago
Very depressing

Narrative of a really bad situation.

Not fun.

Depressing.

notredame43notredame43almost 6 years ago
decent story

Now before the whiners get all wound up.. Yes he was wrong for cheating . Full stop. It was a one time thing and he was going to fess up to his wife, and let the chips fall where the may. She went OVERBOARD with her vindictive, malicious revenge. That broke the bank so to speak period. I have NO sympathy for the female character or in a big way the kids, who seemed to burn the dad even when they found out the details of who did what. If the shoe was on the other foot the apologists would have crucified the man and that just annoys me. He was totally wrong but she planned and really nuked the whole relationship by her tying him to the chair and making him watch. AS such I feel that while both characters are tarnished.. she is a utter piece of filth and I have a feeling if this were real life.. id see why the guy had gone elsewhere as ive met people like this character and found them to be detestable people. He was stupid and was not going to hide it but take the bullet for what he did. she wanted her pound of flesh and so now she is at least to me lower than him. feel free to disagree that is your right but to TR and the usual apologists don't bother i have contempt for you so your talking out your ass doesn't affect me in the slightest

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I felt It Had A Just Ending

I agree with some prior comments that the wife went over the top and I am pleased that Jim held to his guns not crawling back to her. No cuck here ! She mostly owned her actions and quite severely paid a heavy price. Think of how every time she faced her children she knows they will once again recall how she wiped her cunt filled with a lover's cum all over their father's face. That Jim forgave her in the end, even if he couldn't get that image of that night out of his head completely, releasing her from paralyzing guilt was necessary for Jim and Tammi to be able to move forward. Sharon also being able to move forward and find someone fits the story also as we remember Jim's part in getting this whole ball rolling. The part of this story that does nor ring true is the idea that a woman for 30-40 years is sexually repressed and over night becomes a wild woman - anal, ass to mouth, cum swallowing. This is not very realistic but then we wouldn't have as good a story - would we ? 5 *s

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

Sad story of cheating, after she took her vindictive revenge that was the final blow that destroyed any chance ever of any reconciliation. Two wrongs don't make a right, if she wanted to save her marriage she should have given counseling some thought.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star. Talk about overkill with her revenge - WOW - she is one sick puppy. Yes, I know it is just a story, but even stories sometimes go past a line drawn in the sand - and this story did that in spades. I usually abhor violence in any form, but painful retribution for what she did to him, should have been a fore gone conclusion. I don't think I will read any more stories by this author.

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 2 years ago

a weak ending to a cuck story 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Stupid people play stupid games and win stupid prizes!" - Aristotle, 323 BCE

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Oh Dave, you deserve it babe, fuck my ass. And I'll lovingly swallow your tasty cum sweetheart and this is only our first date but you deserve it. Funny and stupid as shit. Redundant long and boring. 2/5

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Everything this writer creates is made up of hard angles and sharp edges. Nobody ever simply "does" anything. It's always over the top. I think that most of these "good amateurs" plateau and never improve. In place of writing in degrees of nuance or subtlety, hyperbole, and extreme emotion are used. Every man is hung, sex is always unrealistically frequent, and even incidental sex scenes go on and on and on. It's like reading the transcript of a badly written 80s porno, back before they did away with any pretense of a "story." I often am reminded of the porn flick scene in 'The Big Lebowski' where the kraut cable guy tells the scantily dressed 'housewife,' a stiff "Goot mawnink. Ahm heah to fix ze cawb-luh." These writers also serially overwrite, over-explain and repeat things ad-nauseum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous